Gunnerkrigg Court

Chapter 72: Page 6

Not quite the ether.

Attached: 00002174[2].jpg (600x849, 258K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=41lWukNjfTE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The Annies continue to be useless

Why do I expect anything from this comic?

It's interesting that the Annies can communicate with each other through Rey.

Rey has been promoted to a cell tower.

Gunnerkrigg OTPs revealed.

How is the art getting worse with every new issue, holy shit?
Is Tom outsourcing the comic to a Chinese studio or something?

>we can reach you with the slightest thought now.

More credence to the 'Rey can feel the Annies masturbate every night' idea. Even better that the Annies can probably feel eachother through him.

I've always shipped Annie with Eglamore.
This page looks ggood, what are you talking about?

>slightest thought
I'm sure there's a lot of butt dials during their shlicking sessions.
They think of him a lot.

Court Annie is very cute.

Court Annie is a cute girl
Forest Annie is a transitioning he-she who needs to get hate crimed

Forest Annie is not transitioning.

Oh, so Forest Annie completed the transitioning and is a boy now? Neat.

Please don't equate the likes of Forest Annie with Kat.

Forest Annie and Kat measuring their dicks when?

Kat doesn't need a fake dick to be a real boy.

Kat's girthy penis is real and it makes her a real boy

No. Kat's girlfriend made her a real boy.
Forest Annie will always want the D. She can never be a real girlboy.

Kat and FA are boys with boy dicks
Accept it, bigot.

No.
Kat is a boy without a dick.
Forest Annie is a girl who might or might not have a dick.

Dumb bigot

So this pretty much confirms Annie x Rey x Annie right?

I guess they definitely would have to share if either of them does go for him, which seems pretty likely, honestly.

Which Annie would make the first move?

Court Annie seems more socially proactive, and has been around Rey longer.
Forest Annie has expressed a clear interest in dogs in the past tho.

Yeah, but her past is also Court Annies past.
My thinking is more that we've seen Forest Annie overcompensate for being away, as we've seen with Tony, so she might be more eager to get Rey before her double, as well.

I still hope Tom is going to go for an Annie/Rey relationship, even though this familiar thing doesn't seem to be leading there.

I like how they made a protagonist-gets-doppleganger'd plotline and instead of making a main protagonist and secondary fake copy they're treating them both as equally unimportant.

i don't
that's weird and awful

There is a third possibility - one of the Annies makes a move on the other Annie so they can come on to Rey with a united front.

In a comedic twist, they both go for him at the same time and bump into each other in front of the door. After a little flustered arguing they kiss each other instead and leave Rey along until tomorrow when they ambush him as a couple.

where is zimy

She died a while back

no she did not

People are legally assumed dead after being gone for some years.

she's not missing she's just not in the comic
it she died it would've been relayed to the audience in some way because she is an extremely important character

tom is zimmy's favorite character

zimmy could beat you up

zimmy could probably kill everyone in this thread with only her hellish mind powers

Unfortunately Zimmy probably killed herself with her hellish mind powers. That's why she no longer appears in the comic.

she can but she doesn't want to do that or hurt anyone she just wants to be left alone with her pole wife
she doesn't appear in the comic because she has more important things to do

>she doesn't appear in the comic because she has more important things to do
like being dead?

no
she has zimmy stuff going on
spiders and things
teleporting to places and reading people's minds to solve their problems and probably mysteries too

Why does Renard appear extra plushy in this state? I understand this is not the ether so he doesn't appear as a fox, but why are they highlighting he's a plush?

How can she do all that when she's dead?

Maybe its related to him being a familiar now? I can't think of why that would be the case, but it's the only thing that's changed.

>Why does Renard appear extra plushy in this state?
He is between wolf and plush form, that's it.

>Be sure to watch the next video in our chapter retrospective series over on our Youtube Channel. The one for Chapter 58: A Big Day is now available!
>youtube.com/watch?v=41lWukNjfTE

Attached: Gunnerkrigg Court Chapter 58 A Big Day - YouTube.png (1168x657, 95K)

Attached: 0a0cb0fec26cef5fd6cdf47c1b662574.jpg (554x554, 30K)

How is that questionable?

>incest
>bestiality
>probably some other stuff

Wow, that's not bigoted at all.

Because he is now properly owned by them as a familiar and this contact they have made here is not etheric, according to Tom, see , it's apparently a special thing for relationships such as these, that are a fundamental part of the rules of this universe, as the ghost has explained in the last chapter.
Apparently this is its own dimension that is distinct from the etheric dimension.
Because of that, this is not his etheric form we are seeing, but his form as an owned being and him being a toy is symbolic for that.

>Bestiality
Rey is not a beast, he is a sapient person.
>incest
Is masturbation incest?
The reason incest is considered morally bad is because closely related people are biologically less compatible than more distant relatives, but that only applies to couples that can actually reproduce. Sisters or brothers getting it on is no more morally questionable than any other homosexual relationship.
>probably some other stuff
This is, ironically, perhaps your strongest point.
Rey is for all intents and purposes a slave. We don't know yet how much control they have over him now, as opposed to the contract they had before, but it's safe to say that his freedom of choice is somewhat restricted. He made the decision to be their slave, though, without being coerced in any way, so it's really hardly morally dubious at all.