ITT: Tacticool designs you actually like

ITT: Tacticool designs you actually like

Attached: vulture homecoming.jpg (2500x1407, 693K)

this is the best Vulture has ever looked

I'd argue the same thing goes for MCU Falcon as well

>this is the best Vulture has ever looked
Lets be honest, even if you TRIED you'd have a hard time making him look worse than he always has.

I never knew how geriatric in a skintight bird suit was never called lame over the years but Stilt-Man would always make those "Top 10 Lamest Marvel characters" lists

What exactly is tacticool, I have trouble defining it

Think MCU vulture will bleed over into the 616 universe and have them try and make canon vulture like him? (Like how loki's getting his own show and is shown more sympathetically now)

I can't imagine them doing so with the "real" vulture but would have to bring in like a relative or something to make him like the MCU one due to how sympathetic he is.

I think it means trying to give something a military "realistic" asthetic while still having a kind of edgelord feel to it.
Think Reaper from Overwatch with gun belts and other functional things but an incredibly gaudiness to him.

Belts and straps and pouches and pouches and lasers and pouches and glowy bits. OP kinda misused it

His 90s outfit when he had the youth stealing tech was solid.

Outfits and equipment that would have a real world applicability for someone dealing with violent situations, taken to a stylization that removes said applicability.

I fell in love with the propellers integrated on bird wings.
Such a cool idea god damn.

There was already a second vulture who was using his mantel (who got Franked lul rip) no reason they couldn't have a Vulture III who uses tech of that design.

Firefly from Arkham Origins. You got a lame comic book villain? Just redesign them into a Metal Gear boss.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

I was afraid Vulture would just have been using shitter tech of Falcon's since their abilities are so similar but they did a good job making them really different

>What exactly is tacticool, I have trouble defining it
Trying to mimic a tactical or military aesthetic without actually serving any other purpose. Usually over-detailed with greebles.

Sounds right

Attached: 1451714991182.jpg (1300x1500, 863K)

I liked Adrian's gear in the PS4 game too, just wish there was more of him

Attached: Xp5UUDI.jpg (2208x1242, 377K)

This is the rare instance where I WANT synergy to affect comics. Right now Toomes is just wearing a beak shaped glass space helmet.

If you combined these two concepts, you’d have the perfect Vulture design

Lines lines lines lines

I agree, I'd just like a bit more green in there
PS4 Spidey generally did the tacticool stuff right

Attached: ulkrUPk.jpg (2208x1242, 269K)

This is still my favorite Rhino design. Big guy, not a mech, and not a fursuit. The weakest one however is still Scorpion

i think the green smoke was a little too gobblin-like, but yes it's pretty solid.
shocker is the only bad character design in the game

Attached: Dredd 3D - Photoshoot 01.jpg (1278x1920, 241K)

Nah I liked Shocker. Scorpion was the only bad one

The bomber jacket was such a perfect choice. It mimics the one defining bit of Vulture's costume while actually looking cool.

I didn't care for Taskmaster

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 122K)