Anybody hate the MCUs interpretation of Spiderman trying so so so hard to be subversive?

Anybody hate the MCUs interpretation of Spiderman trying so so so hard to be subversive?
>Clear attempt to never mention Uncle Ben
>Avoiding to use the term "Spidey sense" among other things
>MJ hates web swinging
>Flash is a little short faggy kid

I could make a list a mile long I noticed when watching FFH. I know a lot of these are very minor or nitpicks, but seeing as the MCU is more or less the "definitive" or at least most popular adaptation of the Marvel franchise, I really feel like they owe it to the character to stick a bit closer to the source material. I'm hoping that it kinda fixes itself in the future a bit, maybe have MJ dye her hair red, or go farther into Spiderman's origin in a future film, but for the time being it's trying way too hard to be different.
I know right now everyone is sick of generic spider Man origin stories, but in 15 years kids are likely going to still be watching these films as they are a staple of the MCU, which will still be going on.

Attached: spider-man-far-from-home-spoilers-mcu-thor-captain-america-falcon.jpg (1200x900, 122K)

Raimi and Webb exhausted the classic concepts and the MCU is changing it up to stay fresh.

>bullshit bullshit and bullshit
Sucking that mouse cock i see.

I'm not saying it's right or wrong, I'm saying that's the given reason.

Sounds like you won't accept any response to your stupid bitching, and aren't going to try and address anything that contradicts it.

Nobody gives a fuck about your opinion.

They're not trying to be subversive at all, they just don't give a shit about faithfully adapting Spider-Man or any other character

I actually like MJ being afraid of swinging, since they majority improved her character in FFH by breaking down her unflappably wannabe cool exterior and making her more of a human instead of a snarky diversity hire.

Plus it'll make for some nice development later if she grows to enjoy it.

I don’t find it very fresh, since they’re clearly gluing him to their most popular character to raise his “status” in the MCU. And they’re still going through many of the same story beats, despite that blatant lie that Michelle Jones isn’t “MJ”.

Im not OP you dumb fucking retard.

About 90% percent of the people who see these movies don't read comics and barely remember the old spider Man movies.Its all executive decision to make these movies appeal to everyone and completely ignore the source matieral

No one ever cared about Spider Twink save for Iron Manlet, and now that's he's finally dead, that just means Spider Twink is available to provide Happy Endings for a certain chauffeur and no one wants to see that.

That’s pretty much it, but then it chaps my ass when people eat it up and proclaim him the best Spider-Man ever, totally faithful, blah blah blah. I know they’re just falling prey to a billion dollars worth of hype and marketing, but goddamn

MCU spidey is definitely not supposed to be the "definitive" movie adaptation of Spider-Man, he's first and foremost the MCU version of the character; the existence of the interconnected cinematic universe with its own history has been central since his first appearance, which is why the writers feel free to play fast and loose with what gets adapted faithfully from the comic.

It feels like the normalfags still would've loved it just as much if the movie was closer to the source material. I think a lot of normalfags will just eat up whatever the MCU gives them because the MCU supposedly can't do wrong.
Also, naming Ganke Ned Leeds has no purpose. He's never turning into the Hob Goblin and him dating Betty Brant isn't enough reason. They should've kept his name to Ganke

Shut up OP.

It doesn’t feel fresh though, it just feels off brand.

Who actualy is in charge of Spider movies is SONY.

bullshit

feige worked on all 3 raimi movies as an associate producer, he was arad's right-hand man. he doesn't want to retread ground with MUH DEAD UNCLE

All the creative decisions were Disney.

Its all part of the 25% different rule.

They have to avoid Spidey fatigue. This was the 3rd reboot in such a close period of time.

It's why we saw Spidey in DC and Europe. I believe they'll go back to classic Spidey in the next movie.