Why did he delete the growing around theme?

Why did he delete the growing around theme?

Attached: C5A2E2CE-C421-42F7-BEF2-063E2AE139A2.jpg (350x280, 10K)

Literally no one cares

He did?

Attached: JPEG_20190706_020333.png (858x858, 619K)

Yea abruptly and didn’t say why on all his social media accounts the likes outnumbered the dislikes so I don’t get it

This is your third Enter thread in 24 hours
Stop it, get some help

He finally had a moment of clarity and realized just how stupid his idea was and just how unrealistic it is for a man with almost zero talent and money to produce such a project, and is trying to burn all evidence of his monument to autism.

I'd applaud him if he did that.
If some self awareness finally hit him.
Ya gotta know when you're fucked.

Nah, I'm joking, in his latest review he actually brings up Growing Around and compares it to fucking John K as an example of "good production vs. bad"
Keep in mind this is the man who expected to get $350,000 through kickstarter for a pilot where he had to commission the concept art through fucking deviantart because he can't draw, when animation titans like Butch Hartman and John K could barely even achieve like a 3rd of that through any of their own backer projects.
He's beyond delusional.

Because he was growing round

Okay, you got me. Fine, whatever. But just know this: it was a test to see if there was AUDIENCE DEMAND for Growing Around. Assuming I “need help” is genuinely mean-spirited, Jesus Christ kid, grow up. Assuming you’re old enough to be on here anyway. This is marketing 101.

I know he didn't delete it because of a moment of clarity, I'd just be amazed if he did.

I'm sure he explained this before or sighed and ignored the question but did he ever explain what the fuck that phrase meant?
Or at least how he came up with it?

Because it was too good for this world

Not that user, but you're really not helping your case here. Stop posting, go get help.

>Mean-spirited
Nice

People were calling him out for being a pedo in the comments. There were also a few who told him that he was ripping off a Nickelodeon pilot. He is just a creep who says a lot of horrifying things about children on his Discord. It is only a matter of time before he gets caught.

what

>discord
I'm not surprised.

What did he say about children?

>says a lot of horrifying things about children on his Discord.
Have any info on this?

I’m interested too. Please share user.

>He is just a creep who says a lot of horrifying things about children on his Discord.
Gonna need a source on this

Nigga you can't just say that shit and not provide a source.

Please elaborate on what he said on discord

Literally libel