Remember when Bart becomes a feminist and joins a domestic terrorist organization that cheerfully attempted to acid...

Remember when Bart becomes a feminist and joins a domestic terrorist organization that cheerfully attempted to acid attack every boy in the show, and at the end of the episode they're still seen as the heroes. The show is still dying and will never have an episode rated over a 6 ever again, but why use the last remaining seasons to aggressively push their politics in the most unorganized way?

Do they think high horses = high ratings?

Attached: Bart_vs._Itchy_&_Scratchy_promo_3.png (3840x2160, 2.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fO58h5mdCeE
youtube.com/watch?v=z1yAGTjon8M
youtube.com/watch?v=O5NZyGeEPZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=kNkjYPqH44g
youtube.com/watch?v=RihCghSMaJo
youtube.com/watch?v=YxW186ACBBk
youtube.com/watch?v=gwiIoy2sPug
twitter.com/chikoritacheez/status/1110409952034729984
youtu.be/YxW186ACBBk?t=2m15s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if only i could've boiled every male in springfield with acid

>acid attack every boy in the show
what the fuck

You forgot the part where Bart gets kicked out so Lisa can join them cause LISA LISA LISA LISA LISA HOLY FUCK DO I HATE THIS MENTALITY!

It's like how in the new Stranger Things that the boys can't even say things by themselves about women cause Eleven spies on them and "HOW DARE THEY BADMOUTH WOMEN THOUGH WE WERE JUST BADMOUTHING BOYS!"

It was nail polish remover that was drawn to be bubbling and emitting smoke, yk, like acid

>It's like how in the new Stranger Things that the boys can't even say things by themselves about women cause Eleven spies on them and "HOW DARE THEY BADMOUTH WOMEN THOUGH WE WERE JUST BADMOUTHING BOYS!"
I'm just going to talk stranger things. I thought Eleven reading the wonder woman comic was a little on the nose. But even the ginger girl get's called out on using Eleven just for her powers. In the end they still get back together and both Eleven and the boy(forgot his name) grow as characters.

The whole episode seems to be on YouTube if anyone wants to watch it
youtube.com/watch?v=fO58h5mdCeE
youtube.com/watch?v=z1yAGTjon8M
youtube.com/watch?v=O5NZyGeEPZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=kNkjYPqH44g
youtube.com/watch?v=RihCghSMaJo
youtube.com/watch?v=YxW186ACBBk
youtube.com/watch?v=gwiIoy2sPug

Attached: e14.png (396x609, 230K)

Needs more furries.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-03-25-02h46m07s221.jpg (1920x1080, 414K)

gross, die

Attached: 1553639928989.webm (1280x720, 1.42M)

Hey, what if we made degrading lewds of these stronk wammin? That'll show those feminists, right?

Attached: 1445695675422.jpg (600x602, 32K)

It isnt dying though. Not even close.

Is the show surviving entirely on merch now?

Holy shit. Now THAT is desperation.
You know what? I'd be okay with Sneed and incest faggots if they all collaborated on a script that was nothing but Sneed/incest shit over and over again like in The Shining, submitted it, and somehow memed it into getting made.

>Bossy Riot
I remember when they were making a big deal about that word, saying its sexist to tell little girls to stop being bossy.
Also when was the last time Pussy Riot was seen alive?

did she say gif or jif?

You'd probably have to give me head to make me watch an episode of Zombie Simpsons

>watching episode parts on youtube
Its like im back in 2006 discovering naruto subs for the first time lmao

Could have been a decent episode if it was more self aware, but instead it becomes something it would have made fun of in the past.

jif.

Not entirely.

But that’s probably huge.

nail polish remover is usually acetone, so yeah that'd do the fuckin trick too.

twitter.com/chikoritacheez/status/1110409952034729984
Why does the Simpsons love Lisa and yet shows how much of a fucking shill she is (saying the pronunciation of GIF the creator wanted because he wants that sweet, sensual, JIF Peanut Butter ad revenue)

No it isnt

>gif'd

??????

6 is pretty generous. The most I get out of the past decade are 3s or 4s. Generally 1s and 2s because they’re products, but generally have no reason to exist except to boost the show’s high score.

I really hate Lisa. The best bits from the new episodes are when she isn't on screen.

>Eleven spies on them and "HOW DARE THEY BADMOUTH WOMEN THOUGH WE WERE JUST BADMOUTHING BOYS!"
I don't watch Stranger Things. Was this spying done psionically or happenstance? They're both shit but one is considerably worse than the other because it's essentially thought policing for wrongthink.

>gif'd
Literally no one life has ever

Oh. That's the joke. Ha.

>mfw

Attached: 1556081625314.jpg (400x400, 25K)

The Evil ginger convinced El to use her powers to spy on the boys, who were just dicking around and talking about how bitches, do in fact, be tripping.

>acid attack every boy in the show
What a based episode

well
that was worse than I thought it'd be

Attached: 156175409060892310.png (384x429, 93K)

The writer of this episode is an actual retard who tweets everyday the same tweet "Today was the day Donald trump finally became president".
When I was checking what the quote was this was listed on her Wikipedia page. Imagine being known for a twitter account that actually posts the same post everyday.

Attached: retard.png (1127x559, 150K)

Remember when the Simpsons accurately depicted how shitty MRAs on the internet are, and how boys in school get ostracized the nanosecond they do something as slightly different as laughing at the wrong cartoon?

remember when /pol/ started lying about what was in it because Republicans get to just redefine reality now

Remember that episode when Chalmers was put in charge of the shitty students & he found success in alternative teaching methods, because schools are tailored to female students? That episode is pretty good for a newer episode and dives into Chalmers dead wife.

>Remember when the Simpsons accurately depicted how shitty MRAs on the internet are, and how boys in school get ostracized the nanosecond they do something as slightly different as laughing at the wrong cartoon?

No, but I'm not a faggot.

You're grossly misrepresenting the situation,in the plot the initail plan of the girls was to destroy the original Itchy and Scratchy master tapes.It's Lisa (in a mistaken attempt to salvage the tapes) that kick the vat towards the audiences and the BRA.The way it's portrayed,it's clear that Lisa didnt want to spill nail polish in front of the boys.Now if you wanted to say,that narrative standpoint,the writers intended this part to be a "aha,MRA got their just desserts" moment,yes i agree with you.You dont need to be a fucking liar to present the message of the episode
youtu.be/YxW186ACBBk?t=2m15s

My bad user,that post was meant for OP

Ah. Well that's gay. Was there a lesson learned at the end of the episode to not be a shit? I like how a ginger convinced her to do it. Marvel psychics [the women] are all bitches who haphazardly scan the minds of their teammates and then get pissy at whatever thoughts they find floating there. It's such a insane breach of privacy and they do it willy-nilly and then have the audacity to turn up their nose and/or threaten people for having private thoughts. It always rubbed me the wrong way and really, really made me grow to hate the entire fucking female side of the Summers' family. Nate, Erik, Xavier--no of them pulls this petty shit to try and morally prove a point.

Fucking gingers.

Attached: 1561860544495.jpg (326x319, 16K)

That may have been accidental, but the girls were more than happy with the turn of events and used the situation to throw glitter at their tears. The episode ending with Lisa joining their crew obviously is an indicator that those girls were ultimately in the right in the narrative. "Grossly misrepresenting the situation" is an exaggeration.

No,i'm in the right
>that cheerfully attempted to acid attack every boy in the show
That factually isnt what happened,your post on the other hand is interesting and a fair critique (also i never argued that the episode didnt portray the Bossy Riot as in the right) butOP is still a faggot

I don't remember that because I haven't seen a new episode of this show in six years

Obligatory: SNEED

hey megan

I'm not exactly defending the episode,you know,12 years old,i'm calling OP out for being a liar that want to stir out shit with half-truths

Remember when Lisa joined a nudist group, because she has to be part of every niche snowflake group ever, but Bart found out and saw her naked then insisted on joining the group also, just to embarrass her further, but then Bart got an erection from staring at his nude sister and then the group got angry because they are against sexualisation of the human body, and so Bart and Lisa both got kicked out of the group and were left naked and alone together and they both apologized to eachother before getting intimate and having powerful orgasms while embracing eachother?

You're gonna have to link me to that one, bro.

Lmao what even is this.

Sneed

>Its real.

Attached: qiBXXor5T.png (370x547, 54K)

remember sneed

>That factually isnt what happened
you're new to being a fascist, aren't you?

of course it isn't what happens. It's what must be true in order to justify the response OP is going for: to make the Simpsons not just culturally irrelevant, but politically anathema.

Every lie has this feature. Look for it and you can predict the future. For example, when they falsely accuse their enemies of a crime, they're granting their own side permission to commit that crime.

The pink haired one is cute

Attached: 1551211937768.png (1250x882, 31K)

lisa will become sex positive and serve as a prybar for legalizing pedophilia

I want to see fully animated Lisa and Bart fucking

Probably but that doesnt mean one have to stay idle and not shoving their nose in their dirt and lies even if the Simpsons suck ass and that episode was frankly heavy handed

'Continued)
And frankly,the Simpsons didnt need the fascists to be culturally irrelevant.Letting the series continue like a zombie after the movie did that
>Season 32 lol

She also helped to tank the quality of "Parks and Rec" in its last couple seasons

No.

>This is the worst change they've ever made to the show
>Milhouse says while wearing a Poochie t shirt.

That actually made me laugh.

>an actual retard who tweets everyday the same tweet "Today was the day Donald trump finally became president"
What the hell does that mean?

IDK but I checked and he's right

Convincing.

I got through 2:21 before i had to stop.
Where does this episode go?

Self-reference is pretty low-tier.

>the fascists

I honestly thought this episode would end with Lisa helping Bart get his own back on them with more educated feminism that embarrasses them and also pranks, since they are bullies.

>greentext

God I hate how out of place new character designs are

>words

>too many small details
>GRADIENTS
disgusting

look man the bar's not high. laughing once per episode is pretty much what you can expect.

Poochie was bad in the context of the Itchy and Scratchy Show but for the audience of the Simpsons he was a device for comedy and is likely remembered FONDLY.

It doesn't work very well.

That's a really poor reason to think it doesn't work
I think the joke's pretty good, but honestly I didn't notice it at all

Why did the Simpson get woke, we all know what going to happen next.

I thin nuSimpsons character designs upset me more than the writing. The three... girls? are just fucking ugly.

>snarky answer

I checked her twitter and it's real what the fuck. What's the joke even supposed to be?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-15 at 1.01.50 PM.png (1868x178, 42K)

It's always been pretty liberal, but I think the outside culture being conservative helped reign in things and the early writers just writing what they found funny, rather than writers now that grew up on the Simpsons and misunderstand what made those episodes great

The joke is basically "remember when this same show you're watching made fun of bad additions to TV shows?"

It would make more sense if it were an actual bad addition to a TV show like Scrappy-Doo or cousin Oliver, but those aren't very current cultural references.

>What's the joke even supposed to be?
Mental illness, probably

"look at the wrinkling"

hehe
cynical fucks

Attached: 1555438128242.jpg (1080x1080, 89K)

More convincing than the bullshit it was responding to.

I'd fuck the brown one.

Attached: 1478592804364.gif (200x126, 443K)

A particularly shitty and rage inducing ep among the garbage of zombie Simpsons

but that hair

im not going to be looking at her hair bud

Convincing.

I look at rhat pic and find sad how Bart and all original characters are in their 80s early 90s clothes but this new character introduced suck complex clothing and color that have nothing to do with the original style.

I'd take Poochie over that

How awful it would be to get kidnapped by these empowered little girls? You wake up, you have your limbs bound with musty panties, and your mouth is stuffed with dirty socks.You are defenseless to stop them from rectifying your crime of perpetuating the patriarchal society they live in, however they see fit. Whenever they wrap up with freedom fighting for the feminist cause, they return to their base of operations where you are kept. They replace your bindings with their freshly dirtied articles of clothing from that day, and proceed to mercilessly beat, molest, and rape you. They kick the shit out of you for fun, to vent whatever harbored rage they maintain. Every bruise and cut is recompense for your heedless misogyny. They walk all over you like a doormat, and they sit on your face with their bare naked little asses and quivering empowered little pussies, to show you how it feels to be objectified. They use your cock and mouth to pleasure themselves, every shiver they send up their own spines using your sobbing pathetic body serves as a reminder of their place in life and yours below them. Whenever you cum, you admit their superiority in comparison to yourself, and are reminded of how little control you and the patriarchy truly have. This is all spread out over many hours as they plot tomorrow's agenda.

You know as well as they do that they can never let you go, as the criminal justice system would be blind to see that their actions are the only true representation of justice- justice for every woman wronged. You often hear them talk about how to dispose of you. They've narrowed it down to either chopping your genitals off and letting you bleed out, or smothering you to death by taking turns sitting on you and waterboarding you to death with their pussy juices. When you're dead your body will be dissolved in acid, and no one will ever know what happened to you. Your pathetic life and death serving as a cosmic right for a patriarchal wrong.

names??

I mean let's take this concept you are proposing. I don't know who it was that said the internet was for convincing people to do whatever you want, but that sounds very Marxist.

Can't we just talk over a pint? Where did this "I have to convince you" or we can't talk to each other thing come from? I never said anything about it.

>Miami Sound Machine joke
What the absolute fuck? Did an eighty year old write this?

Best of the bunch.

Don't think they have names.
Just there to be killed.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-03-25-02h46m15s41.jpg (1920x1080, 574K)

Simpson's furries are pretty cute.

Sneed (etc)

marge sounds like she's dying

Been that way for quite a while now.
They should probably just take Julie Kavner to one side and have her put down.