If Tom Kings Batman is so awful why did it get nominated for Einser?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-15 at 00.51.48.png (679x208, 57K)

Because like his overrated Mister Miracle run, people don't know jack shit about mental health and will clap at any jackass who touches on those themes regardless of content or accuracy.

It's depressing and quotes literature

Because Immortal Hulk's winning it without extra humiliation of Batman wouldn't be enough

The same reason Unbeatable Squirrel Girl and Slott shitty Silver Surfer aka Dr Who fanfic were nominated and won.

The Einser’s are a joke.

Because comic book fans are tasteless and don't know a good comic when it slaps them in the face. For example, there are scathing letters berating Frank Miller's take on Batman in the letter section of Batman: Year One. There are also letters in PAD's Hulk of people screaming NOT MUH HULK. Ditto Claremont's X-Men.

THIS
H
I
S

It's crazy that she has two massive Eisners. The other one was for Jughead.

Attached: erica-henderson.jpg (500x667, 184K)

Go see a therapist, King

She got some fine-ass Eisners

imagine thinking awards mean anything

Are there ANY awards that aren't complete fucking trash anymore?
Fuck off, King

beacuse real comic book scholars know a good book unlike retarded fans

Tom King batman is up there with Alan Moores Mircleman run imo

T. Wrong side of comic book history

Lots of awful shit gets nominated for an Eisner.
This is nothing new, and hardly comes as a surprised to anyone.

Because critics are able to evaluate things on their own merits. Idiots on Yea Forums evaluate a comic as a "Batman comic" for example. They only care about if it fits their vision of what the character should be to them. 90% of Yea Forums considers NOT MUH to be a valid criticism.

does fatty wanna binge eat and cry about how the popular girls wouldn't be your friend?

Yeah. Tom King will be remembered as a misunderstood genius. Just like Zack Snyder.

Tom Kings Batman is just incredible work. Yet immature Yea Forums will howl and complain like they always do. I mean you only have to take a look at the last storytime for Detective Comics, and mindless chimps praising that cheap shallow work. This is comics at its most challenging. Tom King is not here to give you generic stories or personalised feel good comic of the month. This is actual progression and stakes. You may not like the direction but I find the general snark and "omg this is the worse thing ever" to be very low brow criticism.

Tom Kings Batman is a natural progression of what Grant Morrison tried to do with the character before the new 52 wrecked his plans. Do we really want to go back to Snyder type Batman comics? The same scripted and cliche soap opera of never ending Batwank. Come one people. This is what Alan Moore decried decades ago. Tom King is pushing Batman comics into new directions and style. Comics medium need to evolve. Having voices like King is what this industry needs. This Batman run will be looked on back as the last hurrah in a otherwise dying industry.

And you know what. I blame all of you, who are complicit in all this. Don't you worry. Tom King is on his way out. You will get your precious Batman back. Yay. Joker and Batman. AND ROBIN AND THE GANG. On and on and on never ending cycle.

Go fuck yourselfs, you don't deserve someone like King. Alan Moore was right. Grant Morrison is going to retire from DC comics after Green Lantern. After which, I will too.

You can keep this shit to yourselves.

/thread

Tom King is critically lauded (except for Heroes in Crisis). Zach Snyder is critically panned. Nice comparison.

Minchael Einser

Attached: Einser.png (214x259, 91K)

Not reading the pasta

this but with no irony. comic fans want more saturday morning cartoons? you got it.