Who was right? Does Yea Forums remember this show?

Who was right? Does Yea Forums remember this show?

Attached: MV5BMjgzMjQ5Nzk1MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTM3NDEyMjE@._V1_.jpg (500x375, 42K)

I remember seeing a Babar movie, but that's it.
Awesome GET, by the way.

I member, Babar married with his sister...
Oh french culture

Attached: 4Chan - Reaction really FAG.jpg (597x591, 55K)

The show was peak comfy.

*cousin

I had a couple of the books as a kid and didn't discover there was a show until I was much older.

They were both right in the end because they stopped the war and became good friends. Such a good show.

How many shows/seasons did this goddamn thing have?

I remember there being the pilot episodes when they're non-anthro elephants.
I remember when Babar lives with the old lady in the city along with the humans. That was a prequel.
I remember the actual show where it's adult Babar and friends.
I remember the show where they're storytelling to their children Babar's younger years while living as a prince.
And finally the last season where they go Bill & Ted's excellent adventure with their children.

How many seasons did this show have? Cause it has a huge amount of diversity in terms of time gaps.

Why do the rhinoceroses have human hands but not the elephants?

Aren't these based on books?

Obviously.

5 of the original + a movie, and one of the "excellent adventure" to make 6 total. then a few years ago this came out to lackluster fanfare, but it still got 3 seasons over 5 years

Attached: Babar_Badou_Logo.jpg (276x129, 10K)

When I was a lad I ate LARD
And now that I'm grown I eat BAAA-BAAAAARRRR

Did anyone else think Pompadour was a woman?

It started re-running late at night on one of my channels.

I remember I had one of the books as a kid but I don't remember shit about it.

I also remember the TV show airing on some channel I had, but I was too old to be interested in it then and so all I remember about that is that it exists.

I just really don't know shit about Babar at all. He's an elephant, that's about it.

A female friend of mine thought Pompadour was a woman, and she also thought Rabbit from Winnie the Pooh was a woman.

When I was a little boy I thought the same way. Then you grow up and realize there are different "personality types".

So, wait, Babar acted like a human because a French woman adopted him and then he taught all of the other elephants.

What made the rhinos go anthropomorphic and militaristic? Did their leader get adopted by a Prussian?

Same question for the crocodiles and their duplicitous nature. Are they the result of Perfidious Alban influence?

They were both alike. Both were respected rulers of their kingdoms who sought only counsel with the most important woman in their lives. Their only difference is whilst Babar is more thoughtful and tries to find the best solution to a problem, Rataxes is more hot-headed and blunt in his approach.
So I guess, in the end it has to be this way

Attached: 1fcd0ed68c3d9445a47dca16b053faac5132cf34_hq.jpg (1024x576, 67K)

Who the fuck watches badly textured and badly animated CGI ?

I think there is one show with Grandpa Babar and his grandchildren.

Rataxes did nothing wrong.

Attached: Rataxes.png (310x505, 54K)

I vaguely remember Babar. It was one of those cartoons I watched when nothing else was on.