Young Justice

Spoilers for next episode

Attached: IMG_3349.jpg (1278x641, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/youngjustice/comments/cd108w/early_warning/etsm804?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
yjfanvids.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"Courtney Whitmore appears on the news talking about the Outsiders.

There's a funeral. I think Joan Garrick (we saw her briefly in one of the previous episodes in a hospital bed) is the one who dies.

Zatanna makes another appearance.

The Light have a secret thing going on - Project Cucumber/Rutabaga. Klarion's magic activating metagenes in kidnapped teenagers.

Harper Row's in a holding cell.

New water breather meta teen from Cuba? (Lorena Marquez, maybe?)

El Dorado joins the team at the end."

I don't get here what made the early reviewers freak out..

This is Yea Forums, you can't trust OP.

Friendly reminder that Bart will go ten minutes saying "no homo" and that Megan's brother and Klarion are a thing.

Name some bigger disappointments than Young Justice
>Avengers Endgame
>that Spider-Man comic announcement written by JJ Abrams' son

That's all I can think of. Young Justice is hard to top.

FFH

lmao what the fuck did you expect? This is literally just like season 2.

Dumb

IMO 2 is better than 3 but 3 is better than 1. 1 was really formulaic till the last bit.

I think 3 is the weakest by far. Some awesome stuff needs to happen on the final episodes to change my opinion

The first half of 3 kicked ass IMO the last few episodes have just been kinda slow unfortunately.. Aside from the Suicide Squad Ep really liked that one.

The main issue is the bait and switch in regards to the outsiders. "you thought they were three guys we spent half the season on;? Nope their actually a bunch of guys from Season 2 lol"

You literally got that from some Klancenigger/Bluepulse tumblrina fujoshit upset about MUH LGBT REPRESENTATION
Fuck off.

>The main issue is the bait and switch in regards to the outsiders.
It's weirder when you consider the "Outsiders" are pretty much just the Teen Titans. The Hub is literally just the 2003 Titans Tower.

Yeah I feel Greg just wanted to subvert expectations but it came off just kinda off.

Almost as dumb as the theory that Jaime is cheating on Traci with Bart. But desu I'd find it entertaining if we got a sex scene with Ma'alefa'ak (in his true form) fucking Klarion.

I mean I wouldn't put it past Klarion to be into that.

At least they are giving some attention to old characters with a select few new ones to get to know. If it was only new characters getting attention it would be just as much of a slog that Season 2 was.

They are full of shit. What's probably more likely is we get Eclipse, Young Justice style. One of the reviewers said there's a scene that totally ruined the episode and made it the worst episode thus far.

Pretty sure we are getting a Bart Dorado kiss

So they are killing off another speedster. Damn I guess the hatred towards the Flash family that isn't Barry is everywhere and not just limited to Didio.

He's kissing El Dorado not Kyle Rayner or John Constantine

Prediction time
>Klarion will BTFO Zatanna and the Outsiders
>Perdita will die or get kidnapped

>Perdita will die
Please let this happen. Greg Cripes Beast Boy makes me want to break the bones in my left hand.

>Klarion will BTFO Zatanna and the Outsiders
Unless Fate shows up, that's totally going to happen.

Did the Mega for the last set of episodes come out yet?

Wotan was able to hold his own against Fate and Zatara was pretty powerful. So Zatanna may not get instantly destroyed

This what one of the leakers has to say about this. The first reply to this thread was first posted on reddit.

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-180626_Tumblr.jpg (1080x2220, 598K)

>El Dorado joins the team at the end."
So whatsherface Wendy? gets either murdered or is kidnapped. Fuck this shit. I wanted dead Perdita.

who /teletoon/ here?

He's just following his bf, the episode says it will cause an international crisis which means is curtains for Perdita

Zatanna channels her sage of the six paths chakra and transforms into Madara

This makes no sense

I thought the tumblristas were upset about a rape or something.

Even Naruto is better than this shit.

Can these retarded children stop thinking with their goddamn penises? And people wonder why we unironically want Savage to win against all.

> Harper Row's appearance on the show wasn't a one-off.

Aw shit.

Unfortunately for her Madara's retard no jutsu only works on her friends

> somehow Batman Inc has the better characters.
> we've only had two episodes with two sections of said team.
> only one episode with Metamorpho and Katana.
> we finally get Arrowette.
> she's only used really in one episode.

Remember how Katana was in the poster and everything? Neither do the writers

I remember when both her and Metamorpho were in the poster.
> the writers have totally forgot this fact.

They are implying that the leaker left key things out.

reddit.com/r/youngjustice/comments/cd108w/early_warning/etsm804?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Will there be a wizard battle between Klarion and Zatanna? I miss the cool magic fights of s1

The "Outsiders" in the title is a theme, just like how Invasion last season wasn't referring to any particular invasion. It's referring to Nightwing's Outsiders, Beast Boy's Outsiders, Batman Inc. and the Anti-Light.

I got it. Ed does a creepy thing and seduces Bart at Joan's funeral. Bart doesn't care because he wanted that cock since forever. This is the controversial shit to tumblr.
MUH CONSENT

THIS IS KATANA

>Bart calls a black guy a slave
How does Weisman get away with it?

Attached: 15631521544836772346962352548325-01.jpg (498x525, 49K)

He is gay and sleeping with a colored man, he can do no wrong among libs.

Lol no tumblr thinks Ed has him dickmatized and that Bart should really be with Beetle

Most Bluepulsefags have either switched ships or given up. Only a few retards remain that think Greg is going to make their ship canon.

Attached: D-3-sK1XoAARDAA.jpeg.jpg (640x359, 51K)

Is this Klance all over again? Good God what is wrong with these people.

When shippers cling to a ship, they really cling to a ship.
Doubly so if they're fujos.

Will they give up if Bart kisses Eduardo? Or no?

If it's anything like certain other communities, then no.
Absolute best case scenario, they'll write fanfiction/fanart and blissfully ignore the show.
Worst-case scenario, well you know.

So how come Greg hasn't deleted that retweet, please don't tell me he is actually going through with it.

I hope so. Greg lied to us when he said this season would be more magic/mystical.

I’ve always hated bluepulse, I hope Edbarto becomes canon to spite them.

No because klance was actually a big obsessive thing and bluepulse gets most of its energy from the prospect of Bart being gay. If he switches targets, so do most people who want to see him kiss a dude.

Yes he is. He straight up said there were gay characters in season 2. This ship was already a thing 5 years before we got season 3.

>always hated bluepulse
Greg did too. The way he comes off to his online responses, it seems he doesn't like fans shipping anything but canon ships.

The question is, would the cat get involved?

Finally got around to seeing last week's episode.

Now I feel like rewatching Mystery Incorporated.

>If he switches targets, so do most people who want to see him kiss a dude.
Which is exactly what happened.

This sounds really uneventful, like it's glossing over some really important shit.
Also not gonna lie the aura of dread around this episode is making me really hyped for it. Even the synopsis is ominous. Plus Klarion and project Rutabaga probably means Vandal and Darkseid show up as well.

I feel like we might get a Klarion vs Darkseid fight after the inevitable betrayal

>like it's glossing over some really important shit.
That's because one of the known reviewers, and the guy who leaked, have said such. It is missing key details. Like a lot.

Jaime is the cuter character. I hope Traci and him reveal they're just each other's beards only for him to ask out Bart and be crushed when he's unexpectedly straight.

Would you a Fem Fred?

Attached: Scooby Doo.png (1275x697, 883K)

Ed has the hotter sounding voice. Imagine getting fucked by that and hearing his moans. Not to mention he is going to grow up looking like Spike but with a tan. Bart has great taste.

Attached: spike smoking.gif (540x405, 1.71M)

It's okay but interracial sex is hotter.

Darkseid wins. He rekt Mordru the strongest lord of chaos in comics

>Bart gets a brown spike and Ed gets a vibrating tireless bottom

Of all the worst things about this piece of shit edgelord nonsense tainting the memory of the original comic, it's the fujoshits trying to turn Bart gay.

Bendis will also make him gay

>implying gay Bart is a bad thing

Attached: image (27).jpg (300x650, 61K)

>it's the fujoshits trying to turn Bart gay.
Pretty sure Greg isn't a fujoshi, honey. He was pretty rude to the Birdflashfags and tried to ignore the Bluepulsefags. Sorry if his AU Bart affects your fond memories of PAD Bart, but just get over it.
PS, If you like any comic version of Bart after the original YJ, you need fucking help.

Bart is better than Wally in every way

>tainting the memory of the original comic
Which one? There are like 10 different comics per season this show is adapting. Peter David is a writer.

If we are getting more magic characters hope we see Amethyst and Zachary Zatara

I want to see Zachary too.

Bart is an obvious homo, the biggest twist would be him being straight tbqh

I wonder if Bart would be into cosplay sex.

Literally no one else has pointed this out here on Yea Forums, twitter, tumblr, reddit, or discord but to the left of the picture, there's some fingertips that seem to be someone reaching out for Zatanna.
I think this scene is where Zatanna is going to try to stop Klarion but someone pins her down, so then he can hopefully do this to Gar and Perdita.

Attached: griffith did nothing and as you can see here casca most certainly enjoyed it.jpg (706x1100, 245K)

Oh hell naw I want to see Zatanna at least throw a few spells before Perdita kicks the bucket

Those aren't fingers lmao.

They are though. Those are fingernails (albeit long and most likely female or Klarion) and fingers attached to them.

Can you say that after Barr Tor?

Not fair I want to see a wizard battle. Zatanna needs to put a fucking shield on her mouth. But you are prolly right this episode has a weird feeling of doom to it

Attached: 1471922960547.jpg (357x517, 54K)

Fuck off retard. I bet you didn't complain when Billy wasn't some street orphan with no connection to Mary. Yes Bart being gay is just like that, and should be treated as such. Different universe, different character traits.

We could still get it. I'm not saying she just instantly jobs, but she will go down in the end. I fucking hope or I'll be just as disappointed.

That's from another screenshot that has Klarion's hand up front. The person who cut OP's picture just didn't cut it right.

*familial

It'd be a nice surprise if Zatanna actually beats Klarion but the good guys still lose, aka dead Perdita.

Okay but why do you guys want to see Perdita dead so much? Do you hate Gar? Do you ship BBRae?

Most people are counting on it because Terra has arrived.

Yes (Greg Cripes as a VA is awful), fuck no, I'd more of a Damian x Raven type of guy.

But shoving in BB/Terra means yet another romance subplot, that the show has to tell within the last nine episodes of the season.

because she's cute

The ep synopsis said an international crisis will happen, so Perdita a queen dying or getting kidnapped makes sense. The Zatanna vs Klarion thing could go either way but I think something bad will happen to BB and her

I'm pretty sure there is going to be a twist with Terra. She literally hasn't speak a word in 4 episodes despite there being entire scenes focused on her in all of them. She is M'gann's brother.

>El Dorado joins the team at the end
Isn't that out of character or something? What about his job at Taos and getting close to his dad?

Wind girl outs him and his dad kicks him out maybe

He can handle the commute or new mexico blows up.

And the even bigger twist the real Tara Markov has been dead all along.
And the final twist Ma'alefa'ak and Slade are gay lovers.
And the cruel twist Bart/Ed are lovers but will never see them do anything gay but will see Ma'alefa'ak (but as Tara) kiss Slade.

What the fuck is this shit? A very special episode? Greg the 90's and naughties called and they want their tired out cliche homophobic parent subplot back.

Well, setting aside the fact that that still happens, he's from a more conservative culture, so it would be even less weird.
But it's not going to happen because that would be way too involved.

>But it's not going to happen because that would be way too involved.
Nah it can be done in like 5 minutes. Just have a minute of this And he is forced to join the team.

>he's from a more conservative culture
Argentina legalized gay marriage 5 years before the US. It was also the first country that officially said transexuality isn't a mental illness.

Considering the whole Gabrielle/Violet hijab bullshit, I doubt Greg is that aware and probably just assumes, Argentina = machista, therefore homophobic.

Maybe they just don't want to ruin the viewing experience for everyone.

The first one seemed obvious. She has been missing for far too long. Way before Vandal really got into this meta trafficking shit.

Why was halo upset at cyborg being able to see her hair if they have made such a point to show she isnt the same fucking person or even muslim anymore?

She was having a bad hair day idk

Goddamn it, Perdita better die or something.

>You have all proved worthy to join the covert-ops team
>Terra has been with them for a grand total of 5 minutes

This didnt sit right with me.

She was integral in saving the meta kids in Bialya. Plus Brion trusts her. I like the idea of Ma 'Alefa'ak impersonating Terra on behalf of Darkseid, without the Light's knowledge. But It had been established that M'gann can recognize her brother's mind

Warning, this episode includes: Depictions of Violence, Discussions on Death, Visually Disturbing Scenes, Police Standoff
>yjfanvids.tumblr.com/
Have you guys thought that maybe Thaos blows up or something?

>But It had been established that M'gann can recognize her brother's mind
She only recognized it because he was using telepathy to influence the bugs.

>visually disturbing scenes

Guess halo is dying again this episode.

>Depictions of Violence, Discussions on Death, Visually Disturbing Scenes, Police Standoff

I'm hyped. Also Joan Garrick definetly bites it, it's a matter of whether a more important character will die as well

Halo isn't part of the Outsiders though.

Maybe berserk user is right

Can she recognize his telekinesis

>Maybe berserk user is right
So who will be Femto? Klarion? Raven? Darkseid? Trigon? All of the above? Are they all running a train on Gar and Perdita?

Raven

Oh right

>New water breather meta teen from Cuba? (Lorena Marquez, maybe?)
More obvious parallels.

Of?

Inmigrants.

WOW this is still going? I just came here to make a young justice thread after finishing s2.

It was cancelled in 2013 and revived this year.

Yeah sounds like Klarion will make some metas go boom and the governments will Trump their asses into concentration camps where they can all be easily Anti-Lifed.

great. I assume netflix hosts it after it finishes airing?

Sadly no, DC only streaming service. There’s a mega floating around thats up to date.

Second half needs more Dick

>It was also the first country that officially said transexuality isn't a mental illness.
Honk honk.

>create a team made most of Teen Titans
>call them Outsiders
>despite the actual Outsiders being in the show

Should've stayed dead. Bring back JLA and GL:TAS instead

This. I miss Aya and Razor's relationship, and I say this as a faggot.

>It was also the first country that officially said transexuality isn't a mental illness.
Honk honk, Yea Forumsmblr. Transexuality is a mental illness and all the hotpockets in the world won't change that.

GL jumped the shark with the Anti-Monitor Aya, but it would be great to see them do Blackest Night.

Attached: 1553429570703.gif (800x450, 308K)

>Megan's brother and Klarion are a thing.
Honestly I would love it. Even better if they fuck on screen. And this is the only G representation we get. Imagine how many people would get upset by this?

Cringe

Fuck you too.

Klarion does seem almost as gay as Bart

>Harper Row's in a holding cell.
Good God why? She is probably the worst character introduced in the new52, and yes I'm including Lobdell's Titans minus the purple faggot.

Are you hyped for this episode anons

If someone of value doesn't die, I'm going to be pissed.

I miss season 1. And fuck the following characters:

Beast Boy
Wonder Girl
Robin III
Blue Beetle
Impulse
Arsenal
Static
Batgirl
Spoiler
Orphan
Arrowette
Thirteen
Forager
Halo
Geoforce
Cyborg
Terra
Dorado

>I miss season 1
me too

Attached: yj___batman_knows_what_up_by_tran4of3-d4drar6.png (2000x965, 375K)

Remember how we used to crap on the show for this? If only we knew what awaited us.

I want to LICK Garfield's armpits. Anyone else know this feel?

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 2.03M)

NEPTUNE'S BEARD
>Souvenir
Lets crash
>Feel the mode

So, everyone who wasn't a main character in S1?

Yep, how did you guess?

I’m fine with any and all of them dying except Forager.

Same

Best explanation for s1.

But Forager did no wrong. Forager is good character. If possible more Forager is needed.

Forager has a big ass

But is it as shapely as Guy's?

Refuse to support this until I see Infinity Inc characters, which means basically never.

I'll still watch it illegally but will not spend one dime on it.

When will the episode be ripped? Non-US here

Tomorrow