What was her problem?

What was her problem?

Attached: Inque.png (350x262, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NHf79BhJ7gc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She was in way too many episodes and Spellbinder was in way too few.

Cash, Rules, Everything, Around, Me
C.R.E.A.M.
Get the money
Dollar, dollar bill y'all

Terry isn't a fan of latex, goo girls, bondage, and vore. Poor milf couldn't get banged by BatChad.

Attached: D349IbkUwAEqp37.jpg (1200x583, 121K)

she went crazy cuz she was wet 24/7

You know how girls have periods????? She has Ink-Blots....... ruins ALL her clothing.

>vore
I don't remember this in any of the batman beyond episodes.
Unless you mean that time she climbed down his throat.

Attached: Inque kiss.webm (640x480, 279K)

Attached: Inque rain.webm (640x480, 2.56M)

youtube.com/watch?v=NHf79BhJ7gc
She had him inside her at least 3 times trying to drown him. She's fetish fuel.

Attached: 1905370-27.jpg (640x480, 76K)

Attached: Inque.webm (640x480, 1.34M)

>She's fetish fuel.
Not gonna argue there.

God I wish that was me.

She can't get wet or take showers. Running around naked for years smelling like lady sweat.
I wonder what she smells like?

No wait, I wonder what she tastes like?

Attached: 2424332.png (667x1000, 774K)

>No wait, I wonder what she tastes like?

Literally ink

BB was a decent show but good lord the second season sucked.

Attached: my fetish.png (302x201, 14K)

She was a villain in Batman Beyond. That's like being a camp counselor at Crystal Lake

All I know is that she is probably the cause for my fetish

This

>She was in way too many episodes and Spellbinder was in way too few.

To elaborate on this, Batman Beyond had some weird rule that they didn't want to have a "revolving door" for villains. So most rogues appeared once or at most twice. Even the coolest ones like Spellbinger and Shriek only got max two episodes.

But Inque was in, like, five fucking episodes. She was the writers' pet character and they broke the rules just for her. It got kind of boring seeing her over and over and over again when more interesting villains were refused encore appearances.

Even though Inque is one my favorite BB villains, the credit goes to Big Time, Mad Stan, and KOBRA clan showing up too often. Inque had 3 episodes wasn't even in season 2 at all.
And Derek Powers needs his own centered episodes, not being a cameo until the finale.

What are you talking about? Inque almost NEVER showed up. Only two episodes in the first season, never seen through all of the second, and then only one episode in the third before being reduced to cameos.

I suspect the writers realized she was too damn powerful for Terry to handle on a regular basis. Every one of her episodes ends with her nearly murdering Terry until something interrupts (Bruce, her daughter, Superman).

That user is probably counting her appearance in "Epilogue", a JLU episode, as a 4th appearance (but Shriek was also in that one, so 3 appearances for him).

i thought one of the features for this show's villains was that they all die? did she never die?

Nope, neither did Shriek or Spellbinder.

Inque never truly dies, even when it seems like she's been disintegrated completely.

>did she never die?

Nope; they left her survival open ended in her last episode and implied that she killed her own daughter. Hunter made a second appearance, too, and survived (got reformed into a good guy, which was lame).

I'm kinda upset none of the villains decide to meet and work together like how they did sometimes in BTAS. Inque and Spellbinder or Curare and Shriek working together would've been cool. Or maybe have a finale where all the villains decide to gang up on him like how it happened to Bruce.

Inque lived after her third episode. She came back in a cameo with Superman. She died twice in the comics though.

>I'm kinda upset none of the villains decide to meet and work together

Only in that JLU episode where they showed a "possible future" with Terry, which means she may or may not have lived and may or may not have teamed up with other villains.

This is the panel before she died in her last appearance. Deanna was confirmed to be alive and got sick in the hospital in the continuing comics (not related to this one). She still watches her and funds mysterious money knowing she raised her wrong.

Attached: Batman Beyond short.jpg (1600x942, 437K)

This is the time when they changed the future so one of the Robins was Batman Beyond, right?

Oh. The extended universe tie in comics. OK.

Inque>Clayface>Hydroman>Iceman
Elementals are near immortal and unkillable.

Not sure, last issue on comic vine was BB 2.0. But that panel was from the Brother Eye arc in the online series.

Attached: RCO017.jpg (1988x3056, 1.56M)

I'm pretty sure...

Attached: RCO019.jpg (1988x3056, 2.07M)

Inque is permanently dead.

Attached: RCO020.jpg (1988x3056, 1.28M)

The same as most low tier marvel and DC villains, she's got amazing powers and she uses them for petty crime

Yeah, that was what I meant, the Brother Eye arc. I'm assuming that since 2.0 brought the canon back to Terry, Inque hasn't been seen.