Thank you Tomasi, very cool

Attached: O for Originality.png (1238x980, 2.13M)

a lot of cape comics nowadays are horrifically edgy or gruesome because the lowgrade-fanfic tier writers can't think of anyway to make a story feel consequential or serious other than inserting violence or gore that totally conflicts with everything else and just comes off gratuitous.

Is this the woman-beating thread?

Attached: B1.Eddie-beats-Sally.jpg (908x1430, 544K)

the one on the right was just an illusion by Manchester Black to fuck with Supes&Son's head, right?

Yes.

Attached: chad-billy-copy.png (1000x1413, 600K)

Have you ever read Invincible? The violence and gore doesn't contradict anything.

No, I don't like this.
I just want to see fun and interesting things in my comics, not some edgy tripe that my 13-y.o. self would have thought up.

Attached: jdsuicide.jpg (1272x596, 354K)

Jej

yeah that stuff has always been in invincible, so it's not as bad, although still silly in its own right.
I mainly meant the stuff that's been happening in the DC/Marvel books for awhile now.

ah, dredd. never fail to make me grin.

>not some edgy tripe that my 13-y.o. self
why all anti-"edgy" people are such npcs?

DC/Marvel would always have gore in them if it wasn't for opressive editors and parents in 40's.
Same with retarded no-kill/no-gun shit.

Yeah but OP won't mention that.

I'm not talking about having guns or having characters kill others. I'm talking needlessly edgy shit that comes out of nowhere. Of course that can be very subjective what counts as over the top edgy, but that's what I mean.

ok, i understand, yes

>Hold on, have to stop all the blood puring out of your leg
I know it's an illusion, but is Supes retarded?

Attached: 1558162053396.jpg (552x864, 151K)

>MY LEG

>but is Supes retarded?
what do you mean

>it's an illusion
ambiguos

This one is actually funny though because he's crying at the end.

Life on the /fit/ pill.

Yes but OP is a troll

Because if you aren't edgy, you're dull

>a fucking zyzz poster
Jesus christ

>adolf hitler memorial

Attached: 1560497180782.png (721x813, 108K)

Wormwood is /pol/shit but can still actually be funny at times.

Attached: live-action-little-mermaid-copy.png (1000x497, 277K)

Invincible didn't invent hurting supporting characters for cheap drama. No, it doesn't matter that it's specifically a leg.

I'm pretty sure he was implying he was about to cauterize the wound via heat vision.

No kill is to easily bring back popular villains though.

>No mispelling of the posters on the wall
0/10

Remember when Mr. Hyde found out the Invisible Man had been raping schoolgirls so in turn raped him to death?