Only took 10 years. Good job!

We're in the Endgame now

God I'm so pissed
Please just let it topple avatar

Huh...

>TFA
Darkest Age.

Whatever it takes

Attached: lets kill him properly this time.gif (540x224, 3.65M)

The Force Awakens will actually still hold the domestic box office record even after all of this is over. Endgame is still 85 million behind in that regard.

I don't even care anymore

Can it really be "almost there" if it's been out in theaters more than most movies? It's like being excited about winning the race when everyone else was given lead weights and you were allowed to sprint butt naked.

Avatar was out for an entire year desu

>not adjusted for inflation

Also re-released at least twice. Literally playing by the rules it set out.

No one does that shit, avatar would be 27th

Why is this important? Nobody confuses this for quality. It's just promotion and hype machine

And?

It's reality though. And those other movies didn't have IMAX and shit to pump the ticket prices.

They were just released for decades instead

>*WHEEZE*
OHHHHNONONONONONO

Attached: 767FCF42-4B87-49F7-AA62-8B13071FA9E0.jpg (750x1104, 194K)

This desu

Adjust for inflation, or go home.

Question about inflation. Does it ever go down? Cause it just keeps going up and up and up and up.

It can but I can't see a lot of ways where it's a good thing.
But I have a very simplistic borderline idiotic view of economics.
What I believe is inflation is essentially the decrease of monetary value because increase of actual tender or simply general consensus of the lack of value.
Best case, we simply agree that money has greater worth, and that'd really only be because resources and labor are so cheap. Worst case, we simply DESTROY THE MONEY.

Why not just count the amount of tickets sold?

*spendgame

>Disney Technically owns all of them
God this CyperPunk dystopia is alot more boring than I was told it was going to be. Where the fuck is my Neural Link keyboard