Batman beats up Antifa when?

Batman beats up Antifa when?

Attached: 1562912176232.jpg (675x1013, 133K)

Why would Batman be pro-fascism?

What happened to the previous thread? I can't find it.

Attached: bait.png (500x584, 235K)

Its only bait if you watch youtube all day and have centrist brain

This.
That's Manhunter's job.

didn't anfita bomb an ICE building today?
I think a Batman Attacks Antifa comic would be a lot more relevant

Just one man, an actual hero.

I hate that I'm buying into this but Batman and Antifa would be either the hockey pads scene from Dark Knight or Batman recruiting them and either way you weirdos wouldn't have your bloodlust sated

Attached: The Dark Knight Returns On A Horse.jpg (1052x1600, 428K)

Third worst idea DC has had after HiC and DClock. You CANNOT and SHOULD NOT adapt such a story in today's politically/socially divided "society." You're just gonna stir up shit and make everything worse.

And yes, I fucking know it's adapting the radio play. The message was necessary THEN. Absolutely NOBODY gives a fuck about such a message now.

The fact that so many people saw thjs and threw a fit over it kind of proves it's still necessary.

this is going to be the only good Superman story of the century
Johns, Morrison, Tomasi, Bendis weep

>call your group anti-aborts
>attack pro-lifers by forcefully aborting their women's gestating babies
>people complain
>lol r u pro-abortion?!

Why don't we have a comic where Superman battles neo-nazis or the Westboro Baptist Church?

It's playing into the fear mongering that is going on today. People are throwing a fit because it's getting out of control and this is just adding fuel to a fire.

Fighting real hard for MS-13.

Attached: antifa-cartoon-ben-garrison_1_orig.jpg (1100x794, 379K)

>Superman battles neo-nazis
could be fun
>Westboro Baptist Church?
all they do is say mean things with signs so it makes no sense for Superman to fight them

They're throwing a fit because they don't like racists being portrayed as the bad guys.

god fuck this garbage, I hope whites mass kill shitskins and liberal self hating weak minded fuckheads

No, it proves that hatred for "the other" will NEVER die and you need to accept that's the way the universe works.
All this is doing is giving people more "proof" of "white genocide propaganda" and stirring up an already agitated hornet's nest.

Won't someone think of that poor self-admitted child molester?

Attached: danger.jpg (300x416, 140K)

you're delusional
people are ok with villain racists but aren't ok with fear mongering
we live in a day and age where the media brands everyone as a racist and then encourages violence against them.

Hi, Kazilku. Why aren't you using your trip this time?

13% of blacks conmit 50% of crimes, so why isn't there a comic about Superman going to the ghetto and beating up niggers?

Oh that's right because only white people can be evil.

I think Antifa is being labeled a legit terrorist organization now, especially after the ICE bombing. I know they're getting banned from twitter at least. Surprised it took this long really.

But doesn't Supes stand for Truth and Justice? If I were a superhero I'd probably beat the shit out of them for fun.

Maybe stop being racist if you don't want to be seen as the bad guy

Truth Justice and the American way
this includes freedom of speech

When the antifa are as culturally relevant as the KKK was. Hopefully it takes their own Birth of a Nation so there's actually a point to it.

well their bombing government buildings and attacking government officials. So antifa is pretty relevant to today's culture

here bro

Attached: Anarky_-_New_52.png (672x716, 618K)

It's hardly every/anyone being portrayed as racist here, it's the KKK.

I live in Tacoma, no one gives a shit that he did this. They are more concerned about the possibility of those innocent immigrants being caught in the flames than any ICE members being hurt.

Oh no not the nefarious "MS-13"
Very scary!

Superman only beats up bad guys.

That's not what "culture" means. Did you miss my second sentence?
To the contrary of the KKK or the Black Panthers back then, they aren't influencial culturally or referenced (or glorified) in popular culture, they're just some fringe terrorist group.

God I wish some of those fucking spics got caught in the bombing, none of them are fucking innocent, it's well known that spics have a genetic disposition towards murderous behavior and are known rapists so if this faggot had killed them he'd be doing us a favor.

Something about this art irritates me.

Supes would just hover there and be a presence making them feel bad for being such shitty people

Attached: peace on earth.jpg (1600x1084, 509K)

Why isn't Alex Ross doing the art for Superman vs. the Klan?

and people call people KKK members like they call people Nazi's
It's a label you give to someone to silence them. Today people don't even ask for evidence, they just believe it.
No one actually cares about the KKK except for people that still use them to fear monger

Attached: images.jpg (261x193, 10K)

I don't think they did a radio show on antifa

Have you stopped to consider why this happens?

seek professional help

Which superhero would legit beatdown on Antifa?

Attached: 1490500916115.png (683x515, 494K)

The problem is that it's the KKK without Bull O'Connor, or Governor George Wallace who Superman is fighting.

>hurr if you point out race realism your hitler
This is why leftists should be put in camps, if you want us to be nazis so bad then maybe you should do the needful and round up you and your kike masters.

Yeah, that's it. Just cry it all out.

Easily Rorschach, Mr.A, and Ditko Era Spiderman.

of course
the left have moved the overton window so far to the left that they consider everything to the right of them "alt right". Then to shut down debate they call then racist/sexist.

I love it when /pol/tards LARP as enlightened centrists

Wild Dog

Attached: Jack_Wheeler_Prime_Earth_001.jpg (1614x1622, 721K)

Luke Cage, Nightwing, Damian, Cassandra Cain, Hawk, Green Arrow...

>bombing a fascist organization
>bad

Attached: 1484913564714.png (499x338, 38K)

Because he hasn't done interior art in years, lately he only does covers.

>race realism
We should come up with a portmanteau to shorten that so it's easier to say. Like maybe just use the first three of the first word and the last three of the second?

>antifa bombs an ICE facility and kills dozens of government employees whose only crime was doing their job
>not a terror group
Is this what the leftist mind looks?

>108706021
get better bait mate

My fellow objectivist!

Attached: 67237966-the-famous-art-deco-atlas-statue-at-fifth-avenue-in-midtown-new-york-city.jpg (866x1300, 239K)

Bummer. Superman needs to be drawn in Ross's style, or the very least closer to Fleischer shorts for this to work. Yang's style is too cute for the story it's trying to tell.

antifa isn't an actual organization

So then Trump and all MAGA fares are terrorists? They’ve already tried to bomb people once and have killed one person already