deviantart.com/c-kfc
danasworktable.blogspot.com/
writingexplained.org/your-vs-youre-difference
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: lemmings.jpg (729x1000, 131K)

>an entire season was scrapped
>needs a new animator
>something about huion and wacom or something

How do you come back from something like this?

Huh, this is what always came to mind for me

Attached: 0JmvcdB.png (500x667, 288K)

What the fuck her avatar supposed to be? Is it a bird? Is it a Jew?

>an entire season was scrapped
Fuck, is that true? That has to cost some serious money. How the hell does that happen?

Nondescript humanoid, probably to at least distinguish herself from the others. Then again, she's drawn herself normal several times, has a weird fuckin shnoz

Attached: tumblr_odvt6yq0mj1r8xrzao1_1280.png (1255x577, 322K)

Attached: R-255026-1400269721-2651.jpeg.jpg (600x605, 210K)

i see her as a cute but deeply disturbed lizard girl

it's a fraggle

NO! IT'S SUPERMAN!!!

Attached: And I liked it.jpg (960x720, 79K)

everything's good when you're retarded user

Lol no

It's rumoured but I heard that it had something to do with the animation studio over in Korea dropped the ball on Dana or something, and they couldn't be able to animate the entire first season or else it would look completely rushed and unkempt. It was supposed to release around the same time as Amphibia or something but is just getting screwed over more and more. Now Dana is desperately looking on Twitter for an animator because she has so much on her plate that this show's actual release of actually making it is a snowball's chance.

I don't really know, it's a massive game of telephone at this rate.

>>>an entire season was scrapped
>is that true?
rumor turd mewling.

user you took that too seriously.

You people will just make up anything, huh? This sounds about as believable as the Star vs. cuckspiracy.

Damn. And yeah, I saw Dana's tweet a couple of days ago. That sucks.

Like I said, telephone.

Hell, I could have said Dana got cucked by Hirsch and Nefcy for delaying her show and everyone would have believed me or any other shitposter on this board.

Cotugna injected pedo shit into the show, the higher ups found out and flipped shit and scrapped any stuff which had any possible inkling of pedo shit. So the show was missing entire chunks and an editing mess because of whole segments and sections ripped out, so now they need someone to animate new parts to fill in what was removed because their Korean contract can't be renegotiated on such short notice when said studio has other work/contracts to fill and they had already done what was contracted for with Dana's show already.

I believe you mean >her show

Attached: 1562889043775.png (2146x1256, 1.14M)

>Nefcy
>Cucking anyone

No one would have believed you.

>we'll never see the pedo cut
Feels bad m80

Attached: the_owl_house_eda_by_kenzoe64_ddaq1kv.png (1361x1296, 858K)

Seethe more Star Fag.

Attached: tumblr_p04v5tRpWE1wub1u9o1_640.jpg (640x459, 70K)

Is she still trying to pitch that bi thot knight show?

Apparently, you would think "Well what's the problem, just remove a few scenes where the pedo shit is obvious?", but actually the entire relationship itself between the characters had pedo tones. So while there wasn't any obvious pedo scenes in particular, pretty much every scene between them was subtly pedo, which is why not only so much was scrapped but also the difficult situation they're in because they basically have to re-write and re-board so much, that can't simply be edited out because it will come of weird as fuck where the old material that stayed the characters are oddly close and the new material they're JUST FRIENDS NO POSSIBLE DOUBT ABOUT IT.

Are we talking about actual intimacy or just kid character having a crush on adult. Because the latter seems normal.

Oh fuck i got a vietnamese flashback with your comment.

At the end of the day, it seems the one destroying this show from the inside is Cotugno...

i feel actually bad for Dana, she seems to be a cool person to me. Having a megalomaniac SJW in your staff sounds like an awful situation.

Who is this Cotungo person? Did she ruin Star vs?

Only hearsay as to what the relationship was like obviously since it was scrapped and they're hush about it for not wanting an obvious marketing nightmare. But supposedly it was more the older character predatory towards the younger character in a way that could be seen/passed off as just an invested and demanding mentor (but obvious to anyone with a brain), and the younger character realizing but putting up with it for wanting to learn from the mentor even if they're a pedo. Also naturally since the show is about witches there were apparently some subtle intimacy implications that you would expect from witchcraft practices, even watered down PG "kids show" witchcraft.

Sounds like the whole "Oh she's not into the little girl, she's just a devoted mentor teaching her how to be a witch, and witch stuff is weird like that!" excuse didn't work on the execs.

>Did she ruin...

Cotugno has ruined everything she's ever gotten her hands on.

I'd feel bad for anyone who got fucked by Alex Hirsch, literally.

some story boarder made episode director whose bitchy on twitter, no and only meme spouting idiots try and blame a single director for the entirety of the shows faults. not too mention she wasn't even promoted to a director until the final season with a hand full of episodes.

>No one would deny that Lauren Zuke fucked up the portion of SU she worked on, in fact you'd have to be a blind retard to deny it
>She was just a storyboarder
>But Cotugna who got promoted to a director, there's no way a director could fuck up the show they were responsible with

Literally no proof of this.

wow you must work on the show or something

Cotugno is a nobody. She made one tweet, about an executive preventing her from adding a trans character, and that was enough to have Yea Forums prop her up as a SJW boogeyman. The rest is history.

Zuke was pissy because she COULDN'T inject her gay ideals and turn Lapis and Peridot into a boring lesbian coffeeshop meme.

?>No one would deny that Lauren Zuke fucked up the portion of SU she worked on, in fact you'd have to be a blind retard to deny it
sounds like hivemind retardation that doesn't take into account other factors like sugars overall lack of regulation and board work policy.
>>She was just a storyboarder
everyone starts somewhere
>>But Cotugna who got promoted to a director, there's no way a director could fuck up the show they were responsible with
how many episodes was she credited for as a director user.

Attached: 1521403735395.png (725x794, 218K)

That's because Sugar is an idiot and she let her storyboarders have the freedom to do whatever the fuck they wanted. Rebbeca Sugar is the exception that proves the rule. Because Disney is always putting their foot down.

Except that's literally what happened.

There's literally no "proof" of anything.

But strong indication is how the situation is.

Except it didn't. Lapis and Peridot were always going to be barned which is why Lauren got pissed and left when she knew Lapis would fuck off into space.

What do you think
>Uprooted and destroyed
meant?

yeah probably. people keep waiting for it to fail...which means expectations will be low. i'm expecting to be pleasantly surprised. Yea Forums is full of overreacting dumbasses who don't know how animation production works

fake and gay. no one who worked on star vs has the horsepower to straight steamroll dana

And yet here she is begging on twitter for an animator. Dana got steamrolled.

>people keep waiting for it to fail...which means expectations will be low. i'm expecting to be pleasantly surprised.
Literally what happened to Amphibia.

Barned isn't the problem you dunce. It's not like coffeeshop lesbians can't live in a barn.

Remember when Sabby bitched on her twitter about how shitty they were for rejecting this?

Attached: tumblr_inline_poov57xGrg1te43d5_540.png (540x358, 143K)

>getting pissed off and leaving the show staff when you noted Lapis ranaway into space and therefore destroying your lesbian Lapidot fantasies
>Lapis comes back to Earth a buch of episdes latter and even gets more action fight tagteam with Peridot

Bruhment

No. Anyone affiliated with Alex Hirsch is a piece of shit.

So why did Zuke leave then? She had everything she wanted, so why did she leave? Was it because she had no idea what boarding actually entailed and that it was a group effort? People think Rebecca is soft, but this is the prime example of her not being a pushover and someone running to a private tumblr blog to rant about "a narcissist with a cartoon" not letting them have their way.

Not good enough for Zuke. It had to be Lapidot or nothing.

i wonder if Sabrina understand the mere concept of condescending pandering. 'Cause this is a motherfucking condescending pandering.

Yeah, I think people on Yea Forums are still talking about it. Nearly a year later.

Hear hear!

You know, even before Zuke left the crew, i was feeling Zuke has this issue, they want things to happen inmediately instead of building the sittuation gradually.

I'm usually not against Sabrina. Because anti-SJWs need a boogeyman to justify their angst. But I'll agree with you on this. Sabrina doesn't have a very firm grounding of text and subtext in relation to art.

No because a old man told me so and so far he hasn't been wrong. Dude can just tell when something is going to be boring, okay, great, or shit.

Exactly, it lacks subtlety. Feels more reactionary than anything genuine, which kinda goes along with calling herself an SJW to spite someone.

Except nobody wanted it to fail, it's just nobody gave a shit about it. Owl House genuinely looks like shit.

They're better off as friends anyway. Lapis treated Peridot like shit and Peridot bent over backwards (literally in some cases) to placate her.

there are plenty that give a shit about it user it's just anytime someone starts a thread cutungo conspiracy shit always takes up the majority of the thread.

>tfw actually think her design is cute, but Sabrina would probably make her completely insufferable in terms of personality

Exactly

If they end up as a couple there will be massive backlash. I don't even think Rebecca wants that to happen either.

It was, i remember some post (i wish i could find 'em) about this, the pitching concept Sabrina made (and posted complaining about Disney ignoring her shit) and damn it was painful as fuck...

Peridot will probably never be in a physical relationship, but platonic fusions aren't out of the question.

the real salt on wounds is gonna be if they eventually fuse.

Reactionary typically refers to people who try to halt progress. In reaction to the enlightenment era. Sabrina's just naive and hasn't yet formed a praxis.

Cotugno conspiracy shit has no reflection about people's interest towards the show.

People can be wholly interested in Owl House or want it to succeed, and still be into rumors about Cotugna or hate her guts.

Oof...

>people can be interested in Owl House and still dislike Cotugno
Literally my mindset right now.

>SJWs want to take away lolis and ban anime and games
>SJWs want to sneak /ll/ into cartoons for children
Help me Yea Forums, I'm confused.

people aren't caricatures, some people can say things you can agree with on one matter and still hold values you don't agree with. this isn't hard even for someone from Yea Forums.

SJW do not view morality based on action, only on actors. If it's enjoyed by straight males in any capacity, it must be expunged, but not what is enjoyed by female deviants (What is enjoyed by normal women must also be expunged because it tend to appeal to normal men as well)

you moron, that's common in animated productions. it means nothing in and of itself.

>last known photograph of Nefcy surrounded by industry people

Sabrina is an idiot who blindly agrees with anyone who says "This is offensive" while pushing for empty diversity all the damn time. The fact that she has a well paying job at DISNEY of all places despite such a headbutting personality is a miracle.

Attached: 346645645645.png (588x972, 359K)

>there's no way a director could fuck up the show they were responsible with
she directed maybe 3 episodes of the final season at best

i feel somebody, anybody, could make more damage as storyboarder than as director these days, i dunno, i'm just speculating, but almost all time something shitty happens in any catoon, i could be traced back to the storyboard team.

and the issues in star vs started far before that.

>Begging for scab animators is common in animated productions

Take your head out of your ass

i have a theory that zuke is the only person on the staff who really cared about peridot and lapis at that point, so they sort of became 'her' characters. since sugar has a bad habit of inventing great characters then sticking them on the backburner.

>crossdressing is inherently trans
that isn't even an activist-approved message.

Attached: 1436829131274.jpg (674x697, 406K)

>they want things to happen inmediately instead of building the sittuation gradually
Zuke and Coniggro both want instant representation and no compromise or development.

Begging on twitter no less!

it's extremely common to advertise job positions on twitter you stupid fuck

So you're saying she had no involvement or influence in the show at all, before her directorial debut in the final season?

cool, show us examples since you've seen so many

>Job adverts on twitter is the same as 11th hour post-produc to salvage the show scab pleas
>Common

Literally too fucking dumb to live

>I'll stuff words in their mouth, that's a clever trick!

Attached: >shadman.jpg (1628x618, 313K)

It's never coming out, so I guess we'll never know.

Advertising for a McDonalds job on twitter is not the same as a job for a major animation studio on a major production

You do understand what I mean then. She didn't need to be a director to fuck things up, and indeed she wasn't when she was fucking things up earlier than her final season episodes.

it is, sugar hired board workers from tumblr years ago and people made a big huff about it then. just like now.

>Non-stop test leaks
>Sabrina and Dana pushing for /ll/
>Got someone blacklisted
>Looking for animator when the show is "supposedly" airing this year
>This is on top of Owl House not having an intro at SDCC this year because, from word of Dana, "We're not far enough alone to have the intro animated yet"
>All this chaos and yet the trailer we saw was basically just Gravity fucking Falls with witches

This show is going to be a dull disaster.

There is absolutely no proof of either of these theories.

Attached: don't talk shit.png (297x245, 132K)

I mean, it is kind of hard to represent every character equally with 11 minute episodes and like 26 episodes per season. That's on CN though. As for Rebecca herself, Lapis was meant to represent anxiety and trauma and to that end I think she was pretty consistently well represented BUT as with everything in media, realistic does not automatically equal entertaining. So while I'm fine with Lapis, I understand why many rate her as worst gem.

That's an exception because Sugar herself was from tumblr to begin with.

She is just spuns like any woke libtard. They have no concept comedy.

We know there isn't proof.

But we know it's still the truth.

modern talent scouting isn't an exception user, landscapes change and you can find peoples entire skill set just by opening an account.

>basically just Gravity fucking Falls with witches

The Hirsch virus spreads, even if he's not directly involved, he only fucked someone (or possibly many lol) involved, his influence still plays out.

>They have no concept comedy.
Which is a problem when you work on comedy cartoons for children. Sabrina's idea of "funny" is having a 14-year old crush on a grown ass woman and then get squished in between two adults and blush while it's happening.

That's a Yea Forums fetish, that's not comedy.

Attached: 1560380668743.png (1439x2048, 1.42M)

A major corp talent scouting in that way, is not a normal thing. It is becoming more normalized, however.

>current mood
I hate these people.

Somebody with that mindset should NOT be in the animation industry.

There's good and bad examples of that. Zuke was one side of the coin and Amber (now a character designer after previously being a border) is the other.

>Likes Japer like Zuke liked Lapis and Peridot
>Draws fanart and swoons over her but doesn't inject her needs into the show
>Great with art (Kevin Party, one of the better looking townie episodes had her on it)
>Actually funny compared to Zuke's stilted comedy (again, Kevin Party)
>Gay as fuck without needing to make it her entire personality

Show me examples of Big City Greens, Star Vs, Future Worm!, Gravity Falls, Ducktales, or Amphibia looking for animators on Twitter.

She works at fucking Disney, they should have a laundry list of demo reels on file already. Dana isn't looking for the best or even great, she's looking for the most eager newbie who is just so excited to have their first big break in the industry that she can hire last minute for cheap.

go to any animation studio's twitter or the heads and sooner or later you'll see a call for people to send their portfolios in
it is really common. a lot of video game arts get hires off twitter too.
t. artlet

they just shoved her in a barn for like fourteen episodes. they could have written her out far more gracefully if they tried

Attached: 1541044627365.jpg (1014x1024, 249K)

Just link us a couple of examples, user. It's so common in the animation industry.

I guess, but there's more show to come so I'd rather focus on that than the plodding middle of it.

based

>literally listening and believing

Attached: commit stop.jpg (785x565, 24K)

You're still missing the point. We're not saying that hiring of twitter for example isn't a thing.

We're saying that doing so to salvage a production on the rocks isn't normal, and it's also not a good sign for the production.

haruhi saying that in the japanese original actually has more feminist undertones than anything else. they're big on gender roles.

twitter.com/PatBrennecke/status/1125868222606082048
twitter.com/izzyburtonart/status/1004296621092466688
twitter.com/sheeprilyn/status/1033777985763958784
twitter.com/taggames/status/1048138963297419264

Attached: elf marcille.jpg (160x315, 13K)

>Listen and believe in nothing!

literally there is no proof or even screencaps this production is on the rocks, though. just faggots circlejerking about how hirch's girlfriend is going to get fucked over.

Well, at least two out of your four examples are relevant.

A short film is not a major studio and Tag Games is not the animation industry. But the Elliott from Earth and DC Girls one do count.

I think Trolls asked for a storyboards earlier this summer, too.

>haruhi saying that in the japanese original actually has more feminist undertones than anything else. they're big on gender roles.
SJW weebs don't give two shits about actual Japanese culture. All they see is a girl character doing action flips and think it's feminist and scream, "Why can't America have more strong women characters like this?!" while ignoring how sexualized these characters are because they're designed to sell figurines to horny boys.

No proof at all, sure, nope. It's all good, sunshine and rainbows.

Where's her blog

Who, Zuke or Amber? I only have the latter's on me ambercragg.tumblr.com/

DEATH TO ZUKE
DEATH TO COTUGNA

THAT IS ALL

i hope that The Owl House is good, I love the art and the designs of the characters. Too bad its being made by her, shes absolutely mental

Sometimes the creator being an absolute lunatic can be a good thing... unfortunately not here it seems the case.

No
/thread

>the owl house
>show does not have owls as main characters
it will flop

I don't like how they made main character look like a boy for no apparent reason. It's OK to have tomboy characters, but there's a degree of androgyny that is way too much.

Owl House won't fail. It will be Yea Forums's newest baby people will spam on the catalog and invade other threads for.

It's literally designed to be as similar to Gravity Falls as possible and is being made by Alex's girlfriend. It's manufactured as heavily as possible to be Disney's next GF, there's no way it can fail with its target audience.

Attached: o4xul43qy0431.png (610x701, 661K)

I don't think ability to produce GF-esque cartoons is sexually transmittable though.

No, but fucking a guy who made a hit cartoon and was previously your boss and asking him to review your pitch bible so it's guaranteed to get accepted on the first pass (which is did, in comparison, Matt Braly had to approach Disney three times before he got Amphibia) doesn't hurt.

>"I'm fucking your waifu now, Luke. How does it feel? How does it feel to know that you got your stupid ass blacklisted from the industry, all for some pale, white, ginger pussy that you never even got the chance to touch? I'll be the one to father Dana's kids, Luke. It's time to move on."

Attached: file.png (676x1039, 856K)

>Alex and Dana having kids

They love abortion so much, they bragged about it on Twitter while posting charity donation receipts.

that hair is completely fucked up

>imagine actually thinking people care this much about your sexual orientation
Does she have daddy issues or something? Why does she need to broadcast the alleged fact that she has a lesbian fetish possible interest in having a woman as a sexual partner?

Attached: 1549944372200.jpg (125x122, 5K)

Stop forcing it, Luke.

SOMEONE FIND THIS AND POST IT PLEASE
I want to see just how far Sabrina's lesbian/lgbt-fetish goes

user might be talking about some picture Sabrina drew of that character where she was wearing a t-shirt and shorts that just said "GAY" "GAY" "GAY" or whatever.

Also this leaked
dtjohnsonart.com/art-test-owl-house

Attached: 1562972620598.jpg (2500x1618, 372K)

I'm not Luke, I am his father.

Attached: Darth-Vader.jpg (1444x812, 354K)

And that's almost definitely from the first episode. It's kind of egregious this person even posted something that hasn't aired yet, even if it was a test.

Damn, these people really DO change their genders more than they change their clothes.
So much for being "born this way"

Attached: 1546106642432.jpg (295x155, 7K)

Non-binary isn't even a gender. It's just saying, "I am not feminine". But Sabrina wears make-up, dresses, wears jewelry, draws cute boys and cute girls. I'm going to guess she doesn't watch sports or any shonen but does watch cute boy anime. She even whines like a stereotypical girl.

On what fucking planet is she not feminine.

did DreaminErryDay drew this?

>you could be talking to LEGENDARY ANIMATOR Luke Weber right now

Attached: file.png (554x554, 568K)

I like to think that there's someone else out there with a Dana grudge who just pins it all on Luke as a scapegoat so they never get found out and Luke has never even been to this place.

he's directly called out Yea Forums om his own account, he's aware, the question is whether he's actually this involved or just some bystander involved in meme bullshit.

The horro

Oh, I didn't know that. Damn, I liked my theory, it was funny.

>"Wanna /ll/?"

Attached: 1563046131046.png (681x389, 158K)

What do we know about Luz so far?

I like to imagine theres a memer who loves to see Yea Forums meltdown whenever something about Dana comes up, so they post the most insignificant shit possible because they know itll be blown out of proportion. This place thrives on conspiracies and gossip.

She's a girl and she's ambiguously brown.
And that's about it.

Attached: 253453453.jpg (1125x1224, 544K)

How the fuck you niggas still talking about this show? IIRC, many said that the teaser was underwhelming, and there hasn’t been anything more to truly discuss since.

Attached: dana is done.png (366x366, 62K)

Reminder that Dana Terrace use to go by Crouching-Kitty of deviantart and she built up this huge fandom for herself. She is the one responsible for these candycorn cat things

deviantart.com/c-kfc

Attached: 1DDCE184-BCC7-4407-871B-85768FA6D408.jpg (194x250, 10K)

>some random writer girl likes gays
>people get triggered by that
huh?
is it really that bad to just like gays in things?

Attached: 1560937135336.jpg (700x621, 102K)

you're missing the whole point, man.

Ok Luke

I might be
I'm kinda half asleep, sorry about that, what is the point?

yes

if your outspoken about anything now your a target,every single word you say will be cataloged and used by idiots on the internet to justify there actions, simple as that.

these storyboards are so amateurish and lifeless, look at all that chickenscratch, holy shit

Attached: tumblr_os9itloxV31spxu84o4_1280.png (1280x772, 251K)

God this avatar pisses me off so much

danasworktable.blogspot.com/

>if your outspoken about anything now your a target

writingexplained.org/your-vs-youre-difference

Cotugno is the kind of person who pushes her sociopolitical ideas over other people's work, she care less about making a good product and more about condescendingly pandering a demo isn't even the main focus of the industry she's working in.

Basically, Cotugno think she can work in cartoon media as it's webcomic media, and uses other people's IPs for that.

That’s not how board tests work.

did you miss the part where it says not for production, about half way down the art blog.

Are she and Alex still dating?

Attached: 1465488389139.png (639x765, 814K)

Dana will never love you, Luke

yeah but why would you put that in a portfolio.

Dana never was dating Alex. That was a LARP. That picture is just Alex flipping Trump's star off with both hands.

Attached: 1515586742370.png (734x712, 27K)

>even /u/ is aware of Dana

Attached: oops.png (333x189, 38K)

Even if they weren't, she would still never go to you, Luke.

Maybe?

Attached: 6-18-2019.png (595x812, 110K)

>everyone who pokes fun at Daddy Manlet is Luke
Ah this autist again...

Seethe harder, Luke

but I mean, hasbro did that with the horse show didnt they, and it had great success? why be so assblasted about it, are they bad stories? that is what matters to me, do they feel forced?
not implying they arent, seriously asking
and dont give me that "it feels forced because Im not gay" shit

They're not talking about the show. They're talking about the people behind the show. The only noteworthy thing so far is how Dana announced that she needed more artists.

But would you rather stare at this man?

Attached: Let's go bowling.jpg (1200x1200, 162K)

...well... y... no.

Don't mind me, i'm just posting this little wholesome avatar

Attached: gNojZ4Xp_400x400.jpg (400x400, 16K)

Man, i'm bisexual, and i give no shit about any creator's sexual orientation and gender. Sabrina could be into fucking plants and i would give no shit. The actual problem is how Sabrina doesn't understand the difference between text and subtext at making any product. She want to push everything in your face at once instead of working any idea in an organic progressive way.

It's forced, not 'cause it's gay, but 'cause it's executed in a condescending and direct way, with no punchline, no context, just a message nobody asked for.

Who draws this and thinks it's a suitable avatar? Fuck, an anime picture would be more tolerable cause at least it wont be as repulsive.

Attached: 1557090158145.jpg (680x383, 25K)

The man himself. i wonder is he still has the taste of Renzetti's sweaty balls in his tongue...

oh so she's not the zuke of star vs, she's the jk rowling of Yea Forums

Attached: heh.png (546x566, 450K)

Well, Zuke and Cotugno both has one think in common, they don't seem to know what concepts like "subtext" and "subtle" are.

>has one think in common

What did he mean by this?

I promise you guys if i ever get into animation my twitter account avatar will just be a smug anime girl like a normal person

Learn punctuation.

>think
thing*
i have bad grammar, that's all XD

>XD

Didn't take Yea Forums for the gossip type.

>>XD

Attached: dont-xd-350-penalty-30971828.png (500x638, 169K)

Think of all the good movies made by unabashed pedophiles.

Avatars MUST be self-depreciating though, user.

Attached: Virgin rages against Chad.png (592x160, 20K)

it isn't hard to me to imagine that, i mean i still love Ren & Stimpy, and John K is the worst kind of carbon based lifeform.

To get work?

>gross

>Not having self image issues is a bad thing
I mean Butch has a bit of an ego but come on

my fav part about that subject is the fact Butch's avatar wasn't even drawn by himself...

You're all just stupidly marketing shilling for a show that isn't gonna appear until next year, so don't really bother.

Have some respect but let me shit on another artist?

And aside from that, Hartman praises his crew all the time in his videos and podcast, so yeah, Nico is completely full of shit and was just trying to ride the "Oaxis scam!11!" cringewave.

man I really want to respect lgbt rights and support everyone regardless of orientation. However, imagine how much people would chimp out of this was a guy saying "kissing every girl" or a guy saying "kissing every guy".

Why do all these LA types only seem to care about lesbians/bisexual women/non-binary women? Like so much for fuckin unity.

Because mengays spread disease.

Because men are always the enemy, even that chop their dicks off. I'm honestly the opposite, I'd gladly stand with a gay dude before I do with a dyke

im confused...
What exactly was pedophile? can someone give me the rundown/an exampe? thank you.

reminder that this retard almost had a show on Nick but fucked it up by being a massive faggot

whatever happened to Zuke anyway?

He also burned his bridge to [AS] down to ashes.

>being this obsessed with a pedophile
Sad

how is knowing random information about any subject equal to being obsessed? The only reason i knew about the [AS] thing is 'cause they actually aired some shorts made by that guy.

For the first season, then her writers/storyboarders/herself will inevitably get hooked on the shipping bullshit or their D E E P E S T lore fumes and ruin the following seasons.
Then we'll get a few >what went wrong threads? people will complain about it yet still watch it for the waifus and after the disappointing ending we'll shitpost and argue about it until the inevitable comics come out and we can complain about how they're nothing like the show.

Attached: tumblr_po29hoCDax1wpl44s_540.jpg (540x540, 84K)

like a god damn clockwork

>shipping bullshit
Terrible
>or their D E E P E S T lore
Fuck off, lore is great

Unironically better

>lore is great
Eh, it depends in how it is delivered. Subtle yet consistent lore is cool. Forced right in your face lore sucks.

Lore is great, I agree with you
D E E P E S T lore is not. D E E P E S T lore is lore that's included for no reason and doesn't serve the plot or characters.

at this point, i haveno faith in the show succeeding, or even getting off the ground at all. But its fine because atleast the name wouldnt be tarnished from the inevitable shitstorm it would endure, and instead we can enjoy cute pics or luz and other waifus created.

Attached: IMG_20190705_011756.jpg (540x494, 39K)

This is based on nothing

This is also based on literally nothing

This is completely made up

It’s not hearsay it’s just you writing fanfic write now in this board. Yea Forums invented this crap whole cloth. Meanwhile on the 12 forever thread there are actual nude photos and court record screenshots of Julia Vickermans sexual harassment and you clods are more interested in a conspiracy you made up than a real one with proof

But then Every one would think your a alt right pedo nazi ye see...I wish I wasn't joking.

Probably why they were rejected

Funniest part is when she made that thread about it everyone said no her idea was shit and came up with a bunch of cute wholesome heterosexual ideas people liked way more.

>Do you like hurting other owls?

Attached: IMAG0108.jpg (3136x4224, 3.51M)

She apparently got fired, that's about all that's able to be proved right now. There was apparently a secret blog she kept where she bitched about Rebecca and how she was a bad person and the grammar and word spacing matched her regular tweets etc. but I'm stil 50/50 on it.

Long story short:
Zuke wanted Lapidot, Rebecca said no and Zuke reeeeed thinking that "boarder group effort" means "every idea must be accepted".

Looks bad, Luke

>Zuke wanted Lapidot
Just like everyone in the world?

>animators back then
Respectable professionals; all white (or Japanese) men

>animators now
Mongrels, mendicants, sexual deviants, venereal disease chasers, child rapists, Jews, wannabe social engineers, communists, people who aren't creative, women

Attached: 1541205594587.jpg (305x314, 27K)

>Stocking
YA TE VI DUM

Attached: images (4).jpg (377x762, 20K)

Let me rephrase:
She wanted Lapidot WITHOUT the development (despite Peridot and Lapis having zero romantic chemistry or even appearing to be good friends).

Seethe more, Luke

It’s all your fault user. You could have saved animation but you aren’t talented enough.

>Luke
>has the G.A Dominguez signature.
?

>likes worse sister

Opinion discarded.

Zuke wanted Lapidot just like everybody and their mom. BUT Zuke wanted it as soon as possible, with no organic well written developing, just wanted their Lapidot fucking on screen as soon as possible, like some kind of average Voltron fangirl...

no puele esta chikito

>just like everybody and their mom.
No
Only the worst of the worst wanted lapidirt
Get real

Reminds me a little of the Jinjos from Banjo-Kazooie, with hair though.

Attached: Blue_Jinjo.jpg (185x185, 6K)

man sorry if you can handle it...

I'm still laughing at how the barn was literally uprooted and smashed over Blue Diamond's head. It couldn't be more perfect.

>he doesn't like big titty demons
pray tell user are you some kind of fag?

>As a wannabe animator I've been following John K's blog pretty closely. Pretty fucking inspiring to say in the least.
>There are maybe 1 or 2 decent, dedicated artists on that website who haven't already given their soul to the Wapanese of America.
> The animators and animation students I talked with (...) all seemed very cynical and depressing. Short-sighted loners who saw benefit only in getting well-paid, shallow jobs whilst sitting in front of their monitors complaining about the decline of animation, a problem which they were contributing to!

lol, she didn't hold back any punches back then. The John K. dream seemed to have lived strong in her brain during that time.

What a cunt
I'm glad her show is going off the rails

What the fuck is wrong with him?

>As a wannabe animator I've been following John K's blog pretty closely. Pretty fucking inspiring to say in the least.

And now look at her.

Attached: 343r65434.png (524x225, 29K)

What's that feeling where you agree with the words that you read/hear but then your eyes glaze over when you look at the person these words are coming from? Cognitive dissonance?

I bet you look at her a lot, Luke

>Everyone who doesn't like her is Luke

There's 72 IPs in this thread, pal.

>agreeing with Nico
>ever
It's called being a massive faggot

>this was a guy saying "kissing every girl"
If they exaggerate him and make him a failure who wants to kiss every girl.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

I'm surprised you can count, Luke.

Amphibia was the lesser loved show of the two, from what I saw in online discussion/speculation, but it's pretty fucking great so far. Owl House probably won't be amazing, but its quality should be at least on par with Amphibia. These shows have Gravity Falls and Star Vs. to take notes from, so presumably they have more practice on how to handle storytelling, what to do and what to avoid.

Attached: @getvent.png (682x681, 498K)

>These shows have (...) Star Vs. to take notes from

Yeah, like do exactly the opposite SVtFoE did.

>t. vader

>Can we fix it?
No, it's COTUGGED.

Attached: 220px-Bob_the_Builder_Can_We_Fix_It_art.jpg (220x234, 20K)

Fuck off, idiot. It's confirmed she blackmailed Daron Nefcy with her cuckquean video and wrested control of the show from her for the last 2 seasons. It's utterly predictable she'd wreck this show too.

I’m guessing the relationship between Luz(the protag girl) and Eda(the witch) and since those two are the main characters and there are probably plenty of scenes where they interact.

I'll watch the show and hope it's good, but in the back of my mind I'll be waiting for the other shoe to drop. Cotugno is toxic; she's likely to contaminate it before long.

>Confirmed she blackmailed Daron Nefcy
I know you're desperate to have that conspiracy theory confirmed. But try not to embarrass yourself in the process.

Attached: 1557163875710.gif (360x360, 25K)

>Believing in that retarded theory
Are you disabled? Are you allowed to use the internet unsupervised? Are you allowed anything sharper than a crayon?

Attached: 1548695346547.png (349x427, 251K)

checked

How is merely having gay people in cartoon "forced", "executed in a condescending and direct way" and why should it have a punchline? Nobody "asks for" straight people in cartoons, so if you truly "give no shit" about it, you shouldn't give a shit about gay people randomly appearing either.

Because her diversity quota characters have no personality. Quick, tell me the personality of Jackie's black Muslim French girlfriend.

Attached: 1561888627024.jpg (561x1200, 169K)

Because she was an unimportant character who only appears in one episode. Yet you never question the lack of development of straight male characters with the same amount of screentime.

>lack of development of straight male characters with the same amount of screentime.
Examples? And how many of them end up dating a major character and ending said character's love triangle arc?

Not that poster, but no one cares about the personality of some straight character because they are not defined by their sexual preferences.

Are you sure you’re not getting this mixed up with another production? This is happening on another show right now.

What is this?

A major character who hasn't appeared in the last two seasons of the show? You'd think that would be the main problem with her development, not the fact that she gets a cameo with another character.

What the fuck does that mean? There are plenty of characters who's only role in the story is being straight. E.g. the prince in The Little Mermaid.

This. I’m shocked people think it’s going to flop. Yea Forums will eat it up.

>the prince in The Little Mermaid
The prince is at the very least brave (Willing to fight fucking Ursula, helping to fight the fire on the ship).

Name examples from Star Vs, dumb bitch. Jackie's French, black, Muslim, lesbian girlfriend will always be the lowest bar of diversity pandering you can get in a cartoon. She is the prime example of everything wrong with pandering. Only way she could be more of a diversity donut steel is if she had a prosthetic arm and vitiligo.

cringe

Stay assblasted, Luke

>Name examples from Star Vs, dumb bitch
I haven't watched that shit. But I've seen enough people excited about unimportant waifus like Ransomgram girl to know you're full of shit.
>Jackie's French, black, Muslim, lesbian girlfriend will always be the lowest bar of diversity pandering you can get in a cartoon
So you'd rather her be an important character? Just be honest and admit you don't want any blacks or lesbians at all, and don't try to justify it with this bullshit.

>So you'd rather her be an important character?
Asking about their personality, not their relevance, moron.

You can't expect any throwaway character to have "personality". Character development takes time. Maybe she'd be more developed if Star Vs. got a season 5.

Even the shittiest character in Villainous, for example, has a personality. Try harder.

>There are maybe 1 or 2 decent, dedicated artists on that website who haven't already given their soul to the Wapanese of America.
what did she mean by this?

It's pretty obvious, zoomer

remember when Yea Forums thought this guy was the creator of the new ThunderCatsRoar! for 2 fucking weeks and didn't bother to even research who he really was

That's just the uglier side of white liberal feminists coming out. Asian culture and especially WMAF is their worst enemy.

John K is an actual admitted pedophile. He should be in jail you utter retard

unfortunately, yes, and people are still trying to pass off context-less screenshots from that whole event to try and stir outrage fags.

Not counting on it, knowing all the behind the scenes crap taking place. Amphibia, despite some valid criticism I have against it, is already proving itself as a better show to look forward to more of, really.

THIS just feels like Star Vs., but oh so much worse off and more unprofessional in damn near every sense required for something to actually be good.

Fuck me, unlike most of Yea Forums, I'm looking forward to more Big City Greens over this, if THIS is how things are gonna keep going. And unlike most of Yea Forums, I actually like Big City Greens, but definitely Amphibia, too.

AHEM
FUCK JOHN K
FUCK REN AND STIMPY
DUCK ANYTHING ELSE THAT RAPIST HAS WORKED ON, TOO.

GOOD MORNING.

leave uncle grandpa out of your idiot meme shouting.

Yeah, don't be Star Vs.! I can handle something being as goodas Gravity Falls, though. I grew to love that show in S2, especially because they dropped Dipper x Wendy, developed Pacifica, and remembered most of all what the show was really supposed to be about.

Too bad Amphibia has prove itself to be a better show, IMHO. To be fair, almost ANYTHING Disney's made is better than Star Vs., so that's not something that should be hard to do.

Fucking based user, right here.

LOL. Triggered.

Cry harder. Please and thank you.

Star Vs. Was NEVER good, m8. Accept it. I already have. Feels good, too.

Hasbro couldn't care less about horse show and generaly incompitent. Horseshow during it's later season dtarted to have more and more misses.

I literally only know of Smorkey from Retsu and finding out how much of a diaperpedo fag he was from Lotax.

yeah but I feel people are just bandwagoning on hating her, doesnt seem as bad as zuke, she just told off one asshole in a rude manner, are people not allowed to defend themselves nowadays?
like, you say "fuck you asshole" to someone and the suddenly turns you into the antichrist of gay?
seems a little blown out of proportion to me, like, I can see why people shit on dobson because the guy is dense as shit, this girl doesnt seem that bad to me

Attached: 9cb.png (1050x903, 1.45M)

kind of reads like the coldsteel the hedgehog desc

likes: hurtin people, flipping off Drumpf, killing, death, abortions, /ss/ (cool kind not gay kind)
dislikes: girly legos, luke weber from calarts fuck you luke stop showin evryone the nepotism in the industry you peace of shit, my life, Alex's dad, weeaboos

As much as I don't give a shit about this nico guy, this is a stupid tweet. Plenty of avatars that I've done were stylized to make me look more appealing. And hey it's a good alternative from the myriad of anime girl avatars,some folks have on,Twitter...or they're own irl face. I fucking hate the latter so much for some reason. It's like they don't give a shit about being doxxed and fucked over by trolls on the internet.

based Cotugno.

>I haven't watched that shit.
Then how the FUCK can you comment on Jackie's girlfriend, cunt?

>So you'd rather her be an important character?
I'd rather she have a SINGLE PERSONALITY TRAIT. Even the fucking Prince from Cinderella went across the kingdom in search of Cinderella, that at LEAST shows dedication and he's one of the least defined love interests on the fucking planet.

Jackie's girlfriend literally has nothing. She appears completely as a token gay to hit every diversity quota box. The same thing with Sabrina wanting a trans dress Macro, even though crossdressing doesn't immediately mean trans. The same thing with Star suddenly having bisexual feelings for a woman after four seasons of being aggressively hetero.

This is why people fucking hate Sabrina's "inclusiveness". It's hollow, shallow, and only meant to check a box. On the contrast, at LEAST Rebecca Sugar actually does shit with her inclusive characters, even the one-off's.

That doesn't mean his blog isn't inspiring and worth reading. He should still be accredited for that, but no one in the industry (despite learning from it) will admit that anymore because I guess that means "supporting John K". Even though he gets no money from you reading it for free.

I'll just leave this here.

Attached: make your choice.png (880x880, 1016K)

CaLartssmURFS

Attached: halp-a-botfly-larva-eats-my-face.png (67x58, 5K)

What if you want both in the same show?

>John K is an actual admitted pedophile
No he isn't, and even if he was, Yea Forums is the last place that can judge anybody about liking underage girls.

>Not /ll/

what does /ll/ stand for?

YES that always on my mind

Lesbian loli
Or maby leg lover