Pitch a cartoon idea

Attached: 389DA4AB-4AB6-417A-A718-2C3CC459BD09.jpg (647x829, 285K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A4slOCf8ITk
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgFreFxgYoB8gk2AGYz0bGnscqtjCHvh8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Put on clothes

In the far future, a scout colony ship encounters a system with 9 planets that once held life from it's ancient empire.

Stop smoking poop

a paradise island full of naked kids who frequently have consesual sex with eachother

My idea
youtu.be/A4slOCf8ITk
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgFreFxgYoB8gk2AGYz0bGnscqtjCHvh8

I like it but could we make it sometimes non-consensual, if so I think we could really get behind this.

Attached: 700-00796277em-portrait-of-businessman-smoking-cigar-stock-photo.jpg (450x300, 20K)

Attached: WSw6HTW36X-5.png (300x250, 25K)

I seccond this idea.

Attached: 1559536402109.png (205x200, 40K)

A namefag goes on a quest to be the most popular person on Yea Forums only to lean that name and tripfags were the real cancer all along.

It ends with the MC and all the reoccurring tripfags being banned for 3 days and going back to posting as anons.

Dinosaur warrior princess

a mix of Jurassic park, planet of the apes and Conan the barbarian

would you like to here more?

Sure

no deal

are you sure?

it might take quite a few post to explain it all

I have shot you in the thigh. Your bone has avoided injury. No arterial spray. You have 8 feet to your nearest weapon. I am standing between you and escape. I am wearing head to toe black, a silenced pistol in my left hand a spear in my right hand. Hanging down from the spear you can see some kind of strands, possibly wires de-spindling behind me. There are no neighbors nearby and as far as any one knows you have already left for vacation.
You are the fat, white faggot looking man-bear-pig in OP. You were the next in line after Harvey Weinstein. You can approve budgets upward of 100 million dollars.
How do you convince me to allow you to live?

OP finally has sex with his father, as he long wanted, and dies of shame in peace.

Basically a Noir Detective and a Loli Host of Cthulhu go though the plots of Lovecraft's books set in the period of the Economic Crash

better yet, they all get shadowbanned for life and spend the rest of their days making shitposts that no one will ever see

What kind of comics he reads?

4 men of vastly different personalities are selected to preside over and govern a Russian style communist stalleite state. Watch as they get into wacky misadventures: including a feud between the secret police and the army, a bread riot after the a famine, trying to make sure "The Big Man" (Stalin Stand in) is comfortable during his stay, and trying to one up one another by building bigger and bigger statues of themselves.

Can they put aside their personal squabbles long enough to run the nation? Will they win against the neighboring free, capitalist (and much, much more prosperous) nation in a regional soccer match? Will they still be alive by end of the Cold War?

Find out in haven't thought of a name coming this Fall to Cartoon Network!
What do you guys think?

Attached: IMG_4814.jpg (900x519, 93K)

>Superman cartoon, titled "The Man of Tomorrow"
>Highly futuristic sci-fi bent to it, maybe some Fleischer for flavor
>Metropolis is a super-city founded by Lex Luthor as the City of Tomorrow
>Crime is non-existent, medicine is so incredible that citizens live to their late 90s on average, everyone is superficially happy
>But Metropolis runs like a company town where instead of money you're paid in Metro credit, meaning you possess no capital outside of Metropolis; you're permanently under Luthor's thumb and he owns everything in the City, which he abuses under the table.
>Superman comes as a rural outsider from Kansas, a stranger to the city's ways, and haphazardly blows the lid on the intense corruption running through the city through his do-gooding
>Superman's supporting cast is familiar but tweaked:
>Lois is a frustrated reporter in a city with no news that gets a guilty thrill of Superman's arrival causing chaos and letting her break the story on Luthor's corruption
>Jimmy is a vain blogger type that records Superman for attention and slowly gets swept up into believing in his cause and using his social media as a platform for Supes' message
>Cartoon is episodic but has a running subplot of both Superman and Lex Luthor battling for public perception of the title of "Man of Tomorrow", Luthor trying to keep control of Metropolis while Superman tries to unshackle them from blissful dependence. Action comes from Superman battling Luthor's goons as well as brand new criminals and supervillains that pop up as side effects of Luthor's grip on the City slipping, which Luthor capitalizes on to paint Superman as a dangerous extremist bringing danger and crime to his perfect city.
>Greater themes of whether peace is worth being owned like property, if it's better to know the truth or live in blissful ignorance, and whether the future of humanity lies in safety or bold risks.

Attached: Fleischer-Superman.jpg (1348x1012, 192K)

A cop in a cyberpunk future taking down criminals.

Imagine a world populated by anthropomorphic people, and their favorite thing is futuristic racing, we follow adventures of a young rookie racer who finds out there's a conspiracy behind his beloved sport.

Spider-Man show.
But it's better than the other because I'm the head writer and character designer.

Sounds like more of an Adult Swim idea, but could be funny.

hot chicks play various sports

so it's an action cartoon and there's this really big gothic tower and sad people with nothing to lose go there to fight and kill each other for fun. pretty much it's completely lawless and the whole show is just weirdos fighting each other and partaking in debauchery. I just want a western cartoon with cool fights idk

A sort of Sam and Max hit the Road meets Gravity Falls thing. I could go into a bit more detail if anyone's interested

Stonetoss: The Animated Series

Attached: shoot-nazis-comic.png (1500x500, 66K)

It’s a show about the IRS sending debt collectors after people. These debt collectors are highly trained ninjas.

that 'shooting nazis' comic is an ok idea that fails in execution

I suppose so. I was envisioning more typical Classic Spongebov/family friendly style comedy, but being an AS production would give more freedom to more darker comedy elements. I just don't it want it be an "Adult" Cartoon like like Family Guy or South Park

trixie from my little pony gets her own show and all the others die

those poor oppressed nazis! won't anyone advocate for social justice to help them?

Okay I’m hooked.

An electric-hedgehog pokemon and his creator protect Quickville from hostile invaders.

Fluid gender binary tranny who solves mysteries with a black nerdy kid, and a asian transexual M2F.

After a brilliant detective gets turned into a werewolf, he's taken in by a group of financially struggling ghostbuster-y paranormal investigators.
They team up to solve supernatural mysteries, with an overarching plot about the detective trying to track down the werewolf that sired him in hopes of becoming human again.

Attached: the best comic page.jpg (1072x1650, 203K)

Stop taking obvious bait you dumb fag.

something like this image i saved off of here a while ago

Attached: i hate this town.png (1420x1744, 131K)

papa smoke

Attached: 1540839912431.png (503x601, 453K)

OP why in gods name do you have that picture.

h god why is this guy hot to me

By day, Dale Teddy is a mild-mannered grizzly bear who is also president of the United States.
By night, he dons a jetpack and becomes the superhero known only as Bear Force One.

Attached: 1493437519310.jpg (600x739, 402K)

a PB&J sandwhich trying not to get eaten
slapstick and hilarity ensue

The daily lives of exterminators the world of Pokemon.

Don Quixote but with Dinosaurs

Attached: ef.jpg (460x569, 170K)

A post-apocalyptic anthology series revolving around the adventures of various survivors. Each story/characters introduced within a season converges at the end somehow

How would you write it

Misadventures of a middle-aged NEET with too much free time.

Fantasy serial where the chosen one is the villain.

I have knee high stockings and a lace panty, need I say more?

Uhhhh lets take popular thing from the 90s...
And remake it
But shittier!

Papa smoke

>Dino Quixote
However I feel that whatever could have been done with Don Quixote has been done a million times already, and can't make for a good main focus anymore.

I don't understand the appeal of cigars
You stick a big, dark, foul smelling rod in your mouth
And this is supposed to come across as...what?
Manly? Social status?
Its a bit gay to be honest.

some of them taste good

Now early 00s is going to be the next nostalgia boom. Remember kids born in 00 are 19 now.

Fellows of Yea Forums, I have written and penciled a few of my own ideas.
What should I do with them?
Would love to post on Yea Forums but I know that's a great way to have my intellectual property stolen or claimed...
What is best way to get about this?

post them on a blog somewhere idfk

Still not helping the "kinda gay" part here

>thinking anything a Yea Forums user wrote is worth anything
Well, I admire your confidence at least.

Papa Smoke

Florida the animated series on Adult Swim. Take one of those outrageous or exaggerated headlines you always see and make an episode out of it. Sometimes scripted sometimes ad lib and sometimes using police audio/911 calls. Dave Willis must somehow be involved.

A show about a middle school in West Virginia that exist in a sort of eccentric reality. I feel like it’s a good aesthetic. Have weird paranormal stuff and slice of life, mostly episodic but some over arching plots.

Attached: F052D4B1-99B0-4C99-9100-9C6CE0883A64.jpg (4032x3024, 2.78M)

yea well you're kinda gay

Attached: mayrio.png (496x336, 171K)

So...Moville Mysteries?

Never seen it, is it /co

A family cartoon like KotH, but is the most mundane down to earth show ever, nothing extraordinary ever happens.

Yeah
Though I don't think it ever says where it takes place, I'm pretty sure its a canadian show.
I recall it being decent.

Attached: moville.jpg (302x320, 27K)

>the most mundane down to earth show ever, nothing extraordinary ever happens.
Why would anyone EVER watch that?

>good morning son.jpg

Adolf Hitler works at a summer camp
The antagonist is the rich jewish summercamp across the lake
Hilarity ensues

woke delinquents the animated series

Is that Dan slott

a Father and Son bonding show

Attached: gms.png (900x900, 781K)

Kek

ghost mutt

Best one so far.