Female and male characters get into fights constantly

>Female and male characters get into fights constantly.
>That means they want to fuck eachother.

Attached: jj.jpg (512x397, 45K)

Actually that isnt unrealistic. Hate fucking is an actual thing people do. But still fuck shippers.

>spongebobposter doesn't understand social cues
wow shocker

OP is a virgin

>Female and male characters don't interact
>No sex happens

Attached: 1458452648150.jpg (480x480, 46K)

So you plan on stopping them by having sex with them?

>male character doesn't know how to interact with female characters

Attached: 1558476415948.jpg (440x351, 9K)

This

>male character talks to another male character
>15000+ articles about how its a positive representation of lgbt relationships with shitloads of gay fan art

Attached: grjrs9ml9eyof0lebbei.jpg (620x470, 26K)

fighting is just a type of fisting.

>Female and male characters get into fights constantly
>Feminism and "you can't hit a woman" is brought up when she loses
>Male hero can't punch villainses.
Everytime.

>the hammer of justice is unisex

Attached: 1561360879211.gif (326x183, 670K)

I'm guessing you've never had an argument that led to the best sex of your life then?

This really isn't that common. In fact, the vast majority of the time there's a huge argument the couple involved will purposefully put off sex as long as possible.
Fuck off virgins and accept your terrible shipping as fun but unrealistic

Yeah this always kills my suspension of disbelief, who would be able to talk to guys but not girls? They're just people after all haha

>male kid MC
>one quadrillion fanarts of them growing up to sex slay every female character

Attached: 1504914467546.png (593x629, 180K)

you can see from this how socially retarded people here are
casual agression fucking is a thing at times, mostly when its just mild aggression like when they dont stop bantering eachother for too long.
But hatefucking is an autistic meme made up by virgins

This. Yea Forums is fucking retarded

It kind of does. If they actually hated each other they'd interact less and it would be spiteful rather than heated. Getting into fights constantly means you want to change their mind. When a male and female want to change each other's mind, sexual tension is generally the cause. Ideological tensions are certainly possible but most people don't have enough conviction in their ideologies to fight about it, much less constantly.

Well, sometimes it is canon.

Attached: 1562362416042.jpg (400x400, 74K)

>girl have a crush but never told the guy about it
>she blames everything on him for not noticed her, even if she never cared to show any signal to her or him having already a crush on another girl.

>Male character bears Female Character in fight/competition/sport/etc
>Female later submits to Male's sexual advances and becomes submissive to him like a good gf/wife

Attached: IMG_4804.jpg (1066x640, 160K)

>Getting into fights constantly means you want to change their mind
no, that means you clash with eachother personality wise. Also needless to say in cartoons characters who legitimatly dont like eachother are put into scenarios where they clash because if it was like in real life they would just avoid eachother
>When a male and female want to change each other's mind, sexual tension is generally the cause
yes, fem on male interaction is always sexually motivated.
I bet you also think close siblings secretly want to bang too

Do you actually go outside? How often do you have fights? How often do you see people fight? Get out of your cartoon drama and into the real world. Fighting is unusual. Constant fighting is something reserved almost exclusively to old married couples. It's just not something that happens unless they're either in a relationship, are bitchy mean girls or niggers fighting with each other, or one of them is trying to get the other one fired.

AS NATURE INTENDED

It’s not unrealistic

In my experience the more a chick antagonizes you the more she wants some sticky from the dicky-uh

yes I do
I see people fight a lot and its because they are miserable and hate eachother or at least disagree with eachother but forced to be at the same place for the most part, whether it be the school or a workplace or similar settings. And yes married people have that problem too, because a divorce is a last way out and often one or both parties hope it gets better.
If you actually believe that opposite sexes being dicks towards eachother or even openly dislike eachother means they want to fuck then you are autistic

>male and male characters get into fights constantly.
>That means they want to fuck eachother.

Attached: KymanPair.png (587x404, 216K)

that's a different thing though, one sided

OP meant when both parties clash with eachother constantly

Pretty much. Females aren’t openly confrontational especially against guys unless they feel desperate/completely out of control of the situation. If a chick genuinely doesn’t like you she’ll just ignore you, minimize interaction, and say bad stuff about you behind your back.

It's about as unrealistic as the friends to lovers trope, since people rarely want to fuck their friends (well men maybe do, but not women). But that's what people want from fiction. Idealistic love stories. Does anyone want to see how some two losers meet on Tinder, fuck and then become a couple because they can't find anyone else and love isn't actually real?

Kek. You reminded me of that vid where they asked 100 guys if they’d fuck their female friends and vice versa.

Literally 98 out of 100 guys said hell yeah and of the two who didn’t one was gay and one was married.

Meanwhile nearly every chick said hell no.

this never happens because women don't have personalities that are strong enough to actually clash with a man
it's mostly just
>man aggressively acts towards woman
>woman tries to fight back a bit but not genuinely while being intruiged by the aggression
>fuck
>or woman just shrugs back
or they really just have a problem to work on but both disagree

Yeah men would be willing to fuck any willing female who's attractive enough, but dating is different case. Most men don't want to date women who are too easy.

I'm currently going to college classes and there are one guy and a chick who both go at eachother like dragons, and they definitly don't want to fuck eachother buddy

>Most men don't want to date women who are too easy.
?

I mean if woman gives sex too easily, of course a man is happy to get it, but you wouldn't want to go out with that kind of woman right?

Let’s not play dumb. That shit is embarrassing as fuck.

>2 male characters are great friends and always has each others backs
>that means they are 100% gay for each other

Attached: 1559546456773.png (246x255, 98K)

the issue with this is that people who like this trope like to mix up "hate" and "banter aggressively with eachother" a lot. Clearly people here have never experienced actual fights between people

Precisely
Even better if the girl starts calling herself "his woman" and makes him breakfast in the morning

Attached: IMG_4815.jpg (640x416, 133K)

hate this shit so much
its even affecting real life.
anything resembling camaraderie is skewed.

Attached: hera-and-kanan.gif (500x240, 1.67M)

>female and male characters get into fights constantly
>literally every interaction between them is flirting

Attached: 1534593637129.png (500x417, 197K)

the incels here believe this because they want to convince themselves that girl who fucking hated them in middle school secretly wanted their dick

Attached: 1444803445_photo.jpg.png (432x431, 163K)

No, just that all those girls were spiteful whores

Attached: uzw1nlveexl21.jpg (495x362, 17K)

>Character A is assumed to like Character B because he/she constantly fights with him/her.
>When confronted about it, character A can't find a way to quell those rumors because (a) not addressing it apparently means that they are conceding to the accusers that they're right in assuming and (b) trying to say that it isn't true makes the accusers believe that he/she is just in denial.

Attached: 1562468785369.png (257x380, 124K)

>Female and male character gets into fights constantly
>The winner gets to fuck the other
ftfy

Attached: mixed.png (773x581, 634K)

>grow up going to school with bully
>broke another kid’s arm when he was seven
>obsessed with killing things and guns
>pretty sure he tortured animals too
>regularly beat up me when no adults were around even though I am grill
>move away
>haven’t seen him in eight years
>last month get email from him
>it says he’s always been in love with me and wants to fly out to see me as soon as possible

Attached: 20B2AD13-CC16-4AD0-820B-EA3B8BECB893.png (604x613, 257K)

kek

Run nigga

Attached: 1562167186769.png (600x656, 353K)

Example?

I guess the spic fat fuck that bullied me in high school was lusting after my cock then.

I literally dated my high school bully when we got to college.

"High school bully" is a far fucking cry from an actual personality clash between people who genuinely dislike each other and have no real hope of building a life together. High school to college also can create completely different people because they're still growing.