If you were a non-enhanced human hero/villain, what would be your theme if you decide to have one...

If you were a non-enhanced human hero/villain, what would be your theme if you decide to have one? What would you call your base of operation and equipments? Would you have a gimmick?

Attached: dick's harem.png (800x1200, 817K)

gay people killer
i kill gay people
gay people killing hut
the gimmick is i flay homosexuals

Artist's name? No the signature at the bottom doesn't help

I would just be a camp hero
>flamboyant outfits that I change up every few months
>hidden identity so probably something like a daft punk helmet
>have a few small shipping containers filled with stuff.
>call my rogues gallery The Darlings
>play Music during fights or just to annoy them occasionally

Attached: liberace.jpg (436x578, 52K)

>play Music during fights or just to annoy them occasionally
Terrible idea. You won't be capable of hearing Killer Croc coming from behind you and hitting you with a big rock.

fabulous
plus the editorial will be less likely to kill you off

I'd be Iron Man crossed with the Punisher and operating like a Bond Villain. A focused and determined tech genius ridding the world of scum and subhumans on a global scale. In public, I'd be the adventure scientist Playboyturned-family-man, with a lot of foundations all over the world, who works for the betterment of mankind. In secret, I'd have private armies and "LMDs" working to clean the Earth from niggers, faggots, Commies and all that jazz.

Attached: aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yMDUvODA4L2kwMi9QVU4yMDE3MjE4X0ZPQy5qcGc=.jpg (575x325, 105K)

I would use a protective suit and throw bricks at people

what sort of bricks?

Neither. I would become a boxer or MMA fighter and make money the safer way. Fuck capeshit.

Thespian
A method actor who would get way too into his roles. Mostly specializing in impersonation and disguise, I'd have a variety of skills related to roles I had researched like fencing or languages or whatever else the plot required.

Everyone is just describing bad guys.
There’s no way that this is a hero. That’s a villain through and through.

heroes can't be ostentatious? or is more a humility thing? Batman brands all his stuff and has people shine his symbol into the clouds.

Very important question.

Can't think of a name, but I'd be a villain who's theme is exaggerated racial stereotypes. All my black henchmen would use throwing spears, all the mexican ones would dress in sombreros and banodliers, etc, and I would make it my life's work to sow racial discord.

Attached: PBF275-The_Offenders.png (800x3279, 1.45M)

Tranquilisers. I design a very non obvious super suit that just pumps out knockout gas, tranq villains by just coming up and getting involved in street crime and call the cops. Maybe I take their wallets. Then I leave. No calling cards, no calling attention to myself and my methods lest villains start wearing gas masks.

I guess my backup/distance weapon could be a tranq dart thing.

My gimmick is that hopefully nobody knows I exist.

Poor little rich boy.

The Constable

I will wear a white wig, glasses, a long trenchcoat and a mustache.

I solve crime with rape.

Hey wait a minute..

How does that solve crime?

Would you commit crime if that ment you get dick in butt?

itt op steals your ideas for a comic he'll never finish

Yeh but I'm a fag.

stariver00

>the vast majority of society gets it's shit together almost instantly
>fags and thots have to become criminals just to get buttfucked becausevthe state has a monopoly on sodomy
>fags and thots are imprisoned indefinitely
>everyone else's lives are significiantly better in every way
>the end
i'll buy every issue user

I'm just gonna steal one of my old CoX characters, Wild Card. He used a magical playing card deck he stole to become a superhero, every suit of cards had a different theme and each card in the suit had its own powers based on the theme. So for example,
>Hearts affected the luck of others around him
>A 3 of hearts swapped luck between whatever object the card struck when thrown and the closest other person
>A Queen of Hearts cleansed curses
>Spades affected his physical prowess
>A Jack of Spades gave him 10 seconds of super strength
>An Ace of Spades made him invulnerable for a single second.
He used a quarterstaff for a weapon as well as his magic cards. However, he had one Joker card that he was scared to ever use, because he had no idea what it did.

>new
is that midnighter?
or red robin?

Attached: midnightergraysonmyname.png (394x492, 336K)

My gimmick is that the more limitation I get, the better chance of survival I'll got.

Attached: Kaiji2-17.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

It's Midnighter