So which Yea Forums related character is the next to be revealed as canonically gay?

So which Yea Forums related character is the next to be revealed as canonically gay?
Hard mode: no Steven Universe characters

Attached: 51766598-5C5D-4910-9A3D-62EDF15EE474.jpg (750x422, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DepravedBisexual
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: sneed eye ai.jpg (352x386, 16K)

youre mom lmao

Attached: 1560486125096.png (394x329, 100K)

Jokes on you, she’s already canonically gay

It would be a great homage to our beloved jannies

Attached: mr morris.png (305x341, 172K)

>Does ballet
>Plays clarinet
>Art expert
>Peanut allergy

Attached: Binky_s9_better.png (610x629, 482K)

Which reminds me of this school bully that used to pick on me for no reason at all every day, my friends told me he is gay now

He can’t be gay. He’s allergic to nuts!

underrated joke

Attached: Betsy & Susie.png (1920x1080, 1.5M)

You can't say a post is underrated when you are the very next post there, user.

Aren’t peanuts a legume?

Morty or Scooby

Big Bird

Attached: Carol & Jess.jpg (1472x1784, 192K)

Any ugly characters prefered being hideous atheist dyke, so it will show everyone that homosexuality is ugly, and abnormal.

How come they haven't made him gay yet?

Attached: D_BNYK2UEAAUOyC.jpg (1440x2048, 240K)

>Snuffy revealed to be Big Bird's coping mechanism for repressing his homosexual urges having been raised in an abusive homophobic enviroment

How are they going to make Robert Downey Jr gay? Does Disney have that much power?

Didn't he suck dick in Less Than Zero? I've never watched it, just heard. He's got excellent chemistry with all the men he's acted or gone on press with.

They're still queerbaiting with these two.

Attached: Catadora.jpg (750x964, 68K)

Superman.

Attached: 9318AB48-F024-48A1-9462-3860BD2812DA.png (528x816, 505K)

Attached: -0qeLugC.png (351x351, 203K)

sounds like my dream owo
too bad I have no friends to tell me who's gay now

Needs more bisexuality that isn't LOL SO PROMISCUOUS XD

Technically most of the reveals have been bisexual.

Attached: literally.png (470x469, 489K)

Yet it still feels like bisexual is the black sheep of LGBT.

Can't sell his image in China if he's gay.

Straight men hate bisexual men

Gay men hate bisexual men

Women hate bisexual men

Being a bisexual man is suffering

Maybe was just tsuntsun and secretly wanted to bully your dick.

t. seething bislut

Yes because bishits are STD catapults

Bisexual women are fetishized and bisexual men are hated globally. There is a reason why this is a thing:
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DepravedBisexual

>Bisexual women are fetishized
By men. Lesbians think they're subhuman.

They aren't, just that the world oversimplifies sexuality as "you're either gay or straight" due to monogamy being encouraged, the idea being that the partner you chose is the sexuality you prefer. They aren't hated, just the lack of context makes even the smart guys of Yea Forums kneejerk into "gay" with characters who had previously shown interest in members of the opposite sex.

Aku. Why do you think he was surprised about Ashi's existence?

Attached: anne_amphibia_by_julex93_dd9fh01-pre.jpg (800x1000, 51K)

You're right.

Gay man here. We hate you bisexuals. Picking the best parts of both worlds, huh? A representative straight marriage/relationship and some homosexual fun as dessert...

Bisexual partners are the worst for homosexuals and heterosexuals.

Maybe that wouldn't be the case if you didn't constantly dump your male partners to marry and have children with women to have a normalfag life, while also fucking men on the side.

I'm gay and I don't hate bisexuals, but I avoid them on tinder because I'm looking for something long term and I'm so bad at sex I don't want to turn him straight. It's a me problem.

The LGBTQ+ community doesn't like Bisexuals because the internalized concept that there are only two genders that comes with being Bi. However, if you transcend the thought process from Bisexual to Pansexual, then no one has a problem that you'll literally fuck anything with a hole. If you transcend it even higher to Non Binary Demisexual, then you've become the Untouchable Love God among Mortals.

Then again, normies will just see it as "Lol u am Bisexs." and ultra normies will see it "LOL FAGIT".

Attached: 1559317913887.jpg (1600x1500, 168K)

The funny thing about that, that Demisexuality is just your basic Conservative Puritan relationship that just got special snowflaked. If you keep Demisexuality gendered to either Male/Female Physicality while being the opposite gender, that's quite literally Conservative Puritan Sexuality. If you are the same gender, then you are just a Conservative/non slut Gay/Lesbian. If you feel the same way regardless of Men/Women, you are a conservative Bisexual. If you feel the same way of Men/Women/Transvestites then you are just a conservative Pansexual. If you don't particulary care about the Physical embodiment of the other person , then you are a Pure Demisexual individual, assuming that you take their interests and desires into account.

Which is why Pedosexuality will never be truly accepted in the LGBTQ+ community due to its selfish and lack of care between parties. Sincerely, as a Conservative Pure Demisexual, consider a different path that is less fucking selfish and doesn't revolve around your direct fetish of fucking children.

no nuts are testicles user

Attached: 1555681343530.jpg (1015x992, 268K)

Gays can't fathom the thought of someone who is open minded and can work with either pussy or a dick. They have to explain it by saying they're wishy washy, unwilling to commit, or cherry pickers rather than confront the truth human sexuality is fluid and mysterious. Notice how bisexuals are reluctant to put down straights or homosexuals for their preferences, but both will criticize bisexuals at the drop a hat. They feel like they've been tricked into believing you have to either have to like one sex or the other, but rather than evolve their views, they'll just discriminate bisexuals as either not being real or as less desirable human beings, much like how gays were treated before we realized homosexuality is normal, real, and as valid as heterosexuality.

LITERALLY WHO

Straight people can't either you bitter bislut. You faggots are the reason why the straight community has to worry about HIV.

Google says the smaller one is "Whitley" from RWBY.

Okay. Screenshot time. I feel like I got two people here. But, who knows, maybe this is all just one incredibly angry guy that got dumped by his bi-sexual boyfriend.

I'm definitely straight, user

I don't get you guys. Are gays born that way or turn gay? Make up your mind, please.
Because lord knows the number of times I've gotten flak for insinuating either.

Two of those are me, I'm a lesbian salty about bishits but mostly for memes.

people will often say they are born like this but I've seen cases of chicks that turn out to be lesbians after getting out of abusive relationships with dudes.

Both, if you believe in the Kinsey scale. Some gay men are more gay than others. Which is why it takes some men longer to realise that they're gay.

So being gay is like a one-way street, or can you turn straight for being in an abusive relationship with a lesbian?

Cool. I think my first guess was right. One salty lesbian and one salty gay.

Attached: Bi Group.png (1280x853, 530K)

It's called "repressing".

>>Does ballet
>>Plays clarinet
>>Art expert
Squidward isn't gay

I'm a straight woman and have a cousin who got HIV because of her bislut boyfriend. And no the guy wasn't colored.

Well, I believe it depends on how gay you were born. Some people are so gay that it is a one way street. Others, whilst not bi, may actively look for a relationship with a member of the opposite sex. If they have trauma. I don't believe that anyone can turn straight though. Sexuality isn't a magic trick.
The truth is that we don't have enough data to give an accurate representation. Because there's not enough funding for studies of this nature.

Put me in the screencap, why don't cha

Seems like her problem. Why does it have to be a community problem? Just because your cousin is an idiot and her boyfriend was a two-timer.

FOOLISH SAMURAI WARRIOR! BY KILLING ME, YOU HAVE PERFORMED A HATE CRIME! NOW YOU WILL KNOW A POWER FAR GREATER THAN ME...NOW YOU MUST BATTLE GLAAD!

>>Peanut allergy

Attached: 1535809505183.jpg (1024x665, 49K)

>two-timer
Like over 90% of bisluts?

I didn't know you had intimate details of every bisexual in the world.

Attached: 1557163875710.gif (360x360, 25K)

I don't need to know every bisexual to know they're mostly sluts and cheaters

both

Attached: tumblr_ps18d63Yey1y1vbiro1_1280.png (1280x1024, 210K)

you're a big sneed

but what about Ramona