Ever After High/ Monster High

So I finally got around to here what has happened to Steve and Gary.

>After the end of Ever After High, both Steve and Gary left Mattel. So people around the office says it's them leaving that's causing Mattel to shit the bed.
>Steve now works as a teacher at an all girls school. It is said he is teaching them the art of story telling.
>Gary has recently started a animation studio. It isn't much as it's mainly a lot of indie stuff right now, but Gary says "It's a place to start again."
>Gary and Steve don't talk as much anymore, but once a month they get together and have a cup of coffee. They chat like they never left.
>Their daughters are dating.

Attached: 1508442737958.jpg (604x455, 54K)

Are Steve and Gary the guys who made EAH?

Yes. I miss our meme boys.

Steve was the one that tried to push the evelop of the franchise, where we have stuff like Apple's decapitation and Witchy Brew being a cannibal, and Red fucking the wolf.

Gary was the one to hold him back, for better or for worse. Gary made sure that Steve didn't go too far, like Steve was apparently going to make Maddie Hatter x Jobberwocky canon.

Cool to learn a little bit about the guys, I loved the show and wondered about the people involved.

>Maddie Hatter x Jobberwocky
Was Jabberwocky an actual character like Kitty Cheshire or a literal dragon? I can see Maddie doing both

Steve and Gary balanced eachother out.

Steve wanted a yuri anime with tragedy.
But Gary was worried as he predicted "Go woke, go broke."

Jabberwocky was a literal dragon.

I do kind of wish we got Jabberwocky back, see what happened after he was thrown back into Wonderland. Considering he was the only one that Maddie ever hated, it would be interesting to see how she would forgive him.

>Their daughters are dating
You mean like... each other? If so, pic related.

Attached: nice.jpg (600x367, 28K)

Steve sounds like our guy.

>Apple's decapitation
I'm sorry what?

Steve apparently was a mad man

>When asked about the Bible of Ever After hIgh.
>"So, is there anyone that is straight? like actually straight-straight?"
>Steve: "Straight? Let me see-
>pulls out a 5000 page tome, and begins flipping through.
>Steve Goes down the list of characters: Gay, gay, gay, gay gay, SUPER gay, Gay, bi, gay. Oh, Cedar was going to be Straight.
>"Cedar?"
>Steve: "Yes. Had Gary vetoed my idea of a Stork bringing Raven and Apple a baby, Cedar, after becoming human, would have become a baby-making factory for all the girls."

lmao wat

There is a dream sequence Raven had. In it a bunch of Trolls basically just killed Apple and served her head on a silver platter.

Her head said boo.

>Apple's decapitation and Witchy Brew being a cannibal, and Red fucking the wolf.
You know I have to remind myself this isn't the Arthur meme.
That this actually happened in EAH.

EAH was wild

>Bella and Brutta sister commiting suicide.

It was a wild ride.

Attached: mirrorgb.png (640x360, 289K)

I am really sad that this guy left the industry now. The yuri anime with tragedy vibe is what made me love the show but I guess the world just wasn't ready. Who knows what kind of /u/kino he could have made at Netflix or something.

Reminder that Rapple is canon and also that Dexter is worst everything.

Attached: tumblr_omifblPaZ31v7tx9go1_1280.png (910x590, 690K)

Wasn't Steve forced to resign after someone connected him to an account with a shit ton of weird MH and EAH yuri?

There is no cartoon I miss more than EAH. Like it still makes me literally physically sad to see these threads come up and remember the show is gone.

I take it this is for the show since this involves these two but I recall both Apple and Raven having to deal with trolls in book one and Raven getting them out of the jam because the trolls loving evil.

>I recall both Apple and Raven having to deal with trolls in book one and Raven getting them out of the jam because the trolls loving evil.
It happened right after that. When Raven and Apple leave from finding the fake bodies of Bella and Brutta by boat, that's why Raven has the dream where everybody went "poof"

Oh I see.

>The yuri anime with tragedy vibe is what made me love the show

Same. I really liked how at the start when they had factions that basically everyone was basically a rebel.

Damn Mattel and damn Disney for killing EAH, MH at least has a chance to come back but EAH is no doubt gone for good

I hope Mattel or whoever buys their IPs learn from their EAH and MH fuck ups

But they won't

Attached: 1505941544845.gif (190x200, 2.76M)

Attached: duchessk.png (1920x1080, 1.96M)

I have a fair feeling that they've learned from their mistakes with the MH reboot, their incompetence let it fall from being one of the most popular doll brands to being a shelf warming embarrassment

>Their daughters are dating
Cute if true

Who tf are steve and gary

>When you're such a bitch that your little sister is a better Prince Charming than you.

Attached: dexter.png (388x432, 235K)

>Darling's character is "O woe is me, I'm so beautiful it hurts."

How did EAH make her so good with that premise?

For a while these threads created Steve and Gary as a representation of EAH's creative staff. Steve represented the far out stuff, while Gary was more keeping it reeled in to still sell dolls.

I thought Steve flaunted that shit.

Wasn't the bunnygirl straight? And that jester girl wanted a guy too.

There was a voting for Courtly that was done, that she would crush on Alistair, but nothing came out of it.

I just go with she is playing nicity
so that she could back stab Lizzie/Raven.

>nothing came out of it.
Nothing came of her at all, I don't think she never even appeared again after that.
Series had so much wasted potential. And not just because Courtly should have dommed Lizzie

Wut. If anything, Lizzie is the one doing the domming.