Questionable Content

Marten is here, yes, but he is dead. The corpse talks!

Attached: 4046.png (800x1160, 260K)

Terrible.

i get the joke, she is a stronk and powerful wamen

Whoever the one in the far right is, I want to have sex with her.

WHERE ARE THE ROBOTS?!

Attached: giphy.gif (245x250, 614K)

You've successfully identified the only woman on the page

Attached: 1302844907037.png (426x304, 34K)

We just had a month and a half of robots and not nearly enough of it was May and Sven

I remember when people used to use this image to ask when the guy would finally fuck the tranny. And then he did, and you'd think people would have had their catharsis and stopped reading this pile of shit, but here we are...

In the thumbnail the dog looks like a white penis in the third frame.

I wish imaa drew fanart for this comic instead of Gunnerkrigg Court.

You've just got dick on your mind

i havnt followed this comic in years. did they ever show dick or at least panty bulge.

What kind of people read this comic?

I ask my self that question every time someone post some dumb fucking webcomic like this. Who reads this shit and who takes their time to even post this shit same thing for that ugly ass bitch with the white hair. It is really sad.

First we wanted to know when he'd fuck the tranny, then we wanted to know when she'd fuck the robot, then we got surprise robot fucking the guy and now we want to know when Momo will watch from the closet, quietly sobbing and masturbating.

I just want to know how anatomically correct Momos frame is.

>What kind of people read this comic?

There are people that say that once upon a time, many many years ago, this comic used to be good.

I'm pretty sure those people are liars.

I wonder if the tranny has done any sissy roleplay stuff with her nearly identical looking mother?

Her AnthroPC chassis had a vagina capable of storing multiple eels and expelling them, so I'd imagine she'd at least be "high quality fleshlight" in her current chassis.

KSBD was good once though.

When is Marten going to upgrade to the mother?

Read Questionable Content even when there are no robots.

You can tell that Cosmo fucks all three

This comic is terrible.

>Carly Rae shirt
Jeph's done it, his musical tastes have become normie-tier.

>someone abandoning a borzoi
yeah fucking right. Even if you were a piece of shit, you would sell that bitch instead of just leaving it somewhere.

>comic 3881
>we'll see the dog in 1 week jeph time
>comic 4046
>one week has finally passed

so, questionable content universe time passes one day for every ~23.6 comics, or one day is equal to 4-5weeks. A month? One day is equal to one month?

Attached: 3881.png (800x1160, 221K)

QC doesn't have a set ratio of strips to in-universe time. Averaged out, QC runs about 4x that rate, but Jeph frequently timeskips short amounts.

Based

I hope that the owner does show up, worried sick, and Claire's mom has to deal with the reality that she's being a thieving shit.

this art "style" FUCKING SUCKS

the comic has been running for 16 years real time and less than 2 years have passed in comic time. some autistic user worked out a timeline once but it hasn't been updated since the trappening

Naah, they own a fucking borzoi, and can't even bother getting it chipped.
They can go suck a cock.

It stopped updating around the time Faye got involved with the robot fights. Given in-universe statements, at most 2.5 years have passed since the start of the comic.

Why her and her mom look like they smoked the wicked grass non stop for all day?

Why didn't they know it was a female? You'd think the one that got a sex change would have a pretty good understanding of the difference between male and female genitals.

>can't even bother getting it chipped.
Since when was making a dog a cyborg a prerequisite for being a good owner?

Since microchipping became widely available and relatively cheap. So like a decade ago at least.

Hate the gays and the robots even more now

When the fuck is the ginger cyborg going to fuck the autism out of the Lebanese refugee? I'm sick and tired of these fucking robots and trannies.

Attached: 1558801954782.jpg (480x602, 50K)

Looking it up, it'd actually be really stupid to just misplace that type of dog. It's like $1,000 to buy it, and then another $200 to get it spayed. You've also got to get it shots. Purebreds are not impulse buys, or if they are the person doing it is pretty stupid and impulsive.

I remember once my wife got suckered into babysitting somebody's purebred cattle dog for a week because he was being bounced around from home to home like foster care. The owner was some retard living with her parents, and when the parents said she couldn't have a dog, she bought one anyway to see if they'd be firm on the rule. They were, so she immediately started peddling the dog to friends and eventually co-workers because you can't just return a purebred. The dog wasn't toilet trained, and they gave us a "kennel", which was actually just a canvas piece of shit the dog tore apart within a day. I don't know whatever happened to that dog but I think the best thing that could have happened is if it escaped from someone's custody and was adopted by someone who wasn't a grown child.

>implying we’re ever going to see a human penis inserted into a human vagina ever again

Attached: 1463736350117.png (800x1180, 579K)

They have, they were stoned out of their minds when they found the dog

I can’t smell a dog’s ear because I have allergies, Jeff, you ableist.

The “You’re Beautiful” meme page was the closest we got.

You have to pay a fee every month or else the microchip company won’t give your contact info to the party that finds the animal, making the chip meaningless.

Some microchip registries charge a continual fee, but others do not. Your vet should be able to provide you with list of free registries.

I just want them to have awkward but not unenjoyable sex with each other.

>2016
jesus fucking christ

>Looking it up, it'd actually be really stupid to just misplace that type of dog.
The vet says that it's a breed known to wander. All it takes is an open gate, and it could have gone just outside the search radius the family.

>SHE!!
>The tranny didn't know what a female looked like
Definitely unintentional, but still funny to me

>I just want them to have awkward but not unenjoyable sex with each other.

Same, but Elliot should also participate.

Eliot gets nothing.

people with tumblr poisoning.

Somebody last thread called it "Garfield for dull white teenagers" and they were damn right.

Personally I'd love to see Jeph try to pander to today's teens.

Fucking terrible

Attached: 1539451449176.jpg (356x374, 56K)

What the fuck is wrong with your country?

I was honestly more disappointed when I found out that for a relatively long time after microchips became a thing, competing microchip companies would make sure that their chips weren’t compatible with any other company's chip scanners, meaning you only had a fraction of a chance that the shelter that picked up your animal even had the correct corresponding chip reader. Thankfully, universal chip scanners finally came out and companies stopped trying to make their chips noncompatible with them.

Attached: Do trannies really do this.png (233x279, 24K)

Look how Hacks massacred our girl

Attached: 4047.png (800x1160, 207K)

Terrible

Is she back? Do I have a reason to pay attention to this comic every few weeks again?

Attached: 1431406773590.png (615x835, 98K)

Terrible, but not in the way that thing are usually terrible.
This took one of the last good things and brought it to a whole new level of terrible.

Did Gepp just race bend Hanners?

Tanners.

terrible

I can live with this. Hanners is best girl

terrible

also back from what? Did she go away at some point? I have been going through the archive back and forth and I think I have re-familiarized my self with most important things, but I have lost all sense of the timeline and order of events.

Attached: vittu.png (666x484, 488K)

Who's she gonna fuck first?

You just fucking know this pun is coming in the next few strips.

That's still more progress than Dumbing of Age has made in its timeline.

I assume they didn't just go root around under there, even if they were high as balls at the time.

>Hanners with tanlines
I could get into this.

Sven.

Which will fuck with May and Momo.

>please no tilly
>please no tattoos
>please no sexual partner

Zero chance of the third one. First thing he shows us that she's "totally over all her physical contact issues". Get ready for the fuck carousel starring Hanners.

>It's really me! I promise! I just changed to be indistinguishable from every other character in the comic, and I did it offscreen so Jibby Jabs wouldn't have to write any characher development!
Terrible. Just awful.

welp time to give my money to the (((patreon)))

those werent even half way dirty

Yes

Attached: 1538361599186.gif (400x300, 1.46M)

(((small))) (((white))) (((penis)))

Dogs ears do not smell good wtf Jeph

>*unsheathes Wicca knife from shorts*

Welp it's over. Hanners has either already been fucked, or will be getting fucked soon. The cock carousel is winding up for everyone's favorite neurotic waifu.

Attached: FUaRG4B.png (7242x1098, 301K)

I wouldn't blame you for having an aneurysm and hence forgetting this lazy attempt at storytelling each time you flipped through.

Attached: 3649.png (758x4204, 223K)

This strip reminds me that claire isn't actually relevant to any strips and removing her from them changes nothing.

You'd be amazed at how many times various characters can be removed from strips without anything changing.

>rich white girl Hanners has some bad feelings and decides to abandon her job and and friends and travel the world on her parents dime
>limp dick Marten has no opinion just accepts it like a good boy
>Dora offers to keep her job open for Hanners who obviously doesn't need the money, denying it from someone who might
>Claire overcompensating with too many emojis because she is desperate to be noticed
>Faye shows up at the end to be an obnoxious bitch and prove she is unable to care about others unless it relates to herself

I'm kind of impressed how Jeph constantly manages to write his characters as being so insufferable

Claire going way too fucking far and becoming a grotesque parody is actually right on the money for how trannies act, although it's obvious that Jaff didn't do it on purpose.

This is just a bad dream.
I will wake up, and everything will just be the regular terrible, not this kind of extra nightmare terrible XXL.

It's not teens, it's people over 25 years old, not old enough to be a 30 year old boomer sipping on their monster but getting there.

>t. Reading Comprehension

That’s a kris you fucking plebeian

Yea Forums, apparently

if you're posting in the QC thread for any reason you don't get to call anyone else a pleb. im not excluding myself here, if i had more strength of will i would stop reading this shit but i can't

Are they assuming that dogs gender?

No it isn't, it has a cruciform handle and the wrong blade shape. Pic related is a kris, the one in the comic is just an edgelord wavy-bladed knife made by some American edge company – so a Wicca knife, exactly like user said.

Attached: COLLECTIE_TROPENMUSEUM_Kris_met_schede_TMnr_A-1448.jpg (600x800, 35K)