Objectively the worst ATHF episode

Objectively the worst ATHF episode.

Attached: 9AC5EBEA-C2CD-4253-9E2A-A87F69DCD474.jpg (500x375, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LrZD4SBwazE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why? because it makes Frylock look out of character desperate for some braphog ass?

I would say it's a tie between reediculous and banana planet.

wrong. the worst ATHF episode is the movie

But if one turd emerges, you will become king.

>Hating on reediculous

The entire joke was LOL GAY ZOMBIE GORILLAS

But what if one turd emerges?

You will become king. But if TWO turds emerge, you will be put to death.

I always get a laugh how shake for once is sort of the only person alive at the end.

>Frylock making himself sound like a cowboy when the police started asking questions
Nah it was funny
>the movie
The movie was hilarious though.
>Welcome home boy!
>You bastard
>Not anymore...DADDY!
>Daddy?
>BRING IT ON MOTHERFUCKER
I love Dr Weird so much

Grim Reaper Gutters is the worst.

Fucking how?

how u liek my ray, ray? haha got em

Unit Patrol has the weakest episodes outside of Last Dance to Napkinland

>He didn't take Dan's deal

Get a load of this guy

I've always liked this episode because it shows Frylock's suppressed side, the one driven insane by having to live with Shake and Meatwad. It's not very funny though. And the worst is probably Knapsack or one of the forgettable ones from the last four seasons

Guys, GUYS! We all know the furry episode was the worst. You know, the one where Carl gets turned into a recorder playing elf slave? I can't even believe what I just said is fucking real.

When is a clip show ever good? Aside from that one episode of Clerks.

>Last Dance to Napkinland
kek

What the fuck are you talking about Hoppy Bunny was great, with the tiny frog, the hot dog, Meatwad’s fart melting stone, family night, Master Shake selling Frylock’s crystal

frylock only worked as the straight man

"Space Conflict From Beyond Pluto" is my favorite episode, but "Spacecadeuce" is my least favorite episode.

Attached: t6czrr4[1].png (855x439, 675K)

Golden Girls has some great clip show episodes, mainly because the 'clips' are of new stuff.

Ah yes, the Ron Don Jonald

The John Don Ronald?

The Ron Donald Jonald

You mean to tell me this ship is ALIVE?!

Well, one of them is. The other is a dance club. But sometimes the alive one pretends to be a dance club. So be on alert for that.

Frylock murdered an innocent man.

That isn't the live-action one
Don't fucking (You) me, Jon Benjamin fans, you know I'm right

the medicine ball episode ?
i liked it because frylock was the cunt and shake was nervous as fuck

Dude, it’s only set up as a clip show.

The wookie episode was way worse. Not one real laugh through the entire thing.

he should have just left the bitch clearly she wantd his fry d

Attached: 182004092891.png (480x366, 222K)

The one where it was a werewolf?

The live action one has some of the best moments tho
>the entire live action Carl scene
>the entire animated bit at the end
>drop that sack...in my mouth
Look at this plebeian

Aqua Teen sucks. No cute anime girls in it

You're not only stupid, you're wrong

Attached: Aqua.Teen.Hunger.Force.Forever.S11E02.Brain.Fairy.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-RARBG.mkv_snapshot_00.07_ (1920x1080, 1.32M)

Moron was dumb enough to try and punch way above his league. And it's not like other characters havent killed innocent characters on the show.

>the live action episodr
Fucking this. Shit was cringe from start to finish. Too bad too cuz the idea is interesting.

>I like spraying booties with my ice cream straw

>And it's not like other characters havent killed innocent characters on the show.
Frylock is not other characters.

The fuck are you smoking, the movie was incredible.

I never dreamed I’d be an Aqua Teen. 13 seasons. What did it mean?

Attached: Storage Zeebles.png (1280x720, 1.7M)

counter point

Attached: 8mNRXkX.jpg (1137x639, 61K)

Oh bullshit! That episode was Grade A Carl

Frylock burned down a forest with sentient trees, shredded Carl's body with a jet-engine toilet, left Shake to be enslaved by aliens for literally no reason, left Carl to die by the hands of Paul, dissected Gene E. to try and find his genie gland with absolutely no clue on genie biology, worked with ACTUAL HITLER to gas Jewish children, and shot a Wookiee several times because he found him annoying

What are you talking about, the ass lusting and CHUD part was hilarious

Don't tell me you wouldn't kill a man over this
X T R A
T H I C C N E S S

Attached: Aqua.Teen.Hunger.Force.S06E08.Fry.Legs.1080p.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.H264-iT00NZ.mkv_snapshot_05.10_[2019.07.1 (1920x1080, 1.4M)

That part where woman starts crying over her dead husband while in the same ass-focused pose she was at the beginning of the episode always gets a laugh out of me.

would

Hey that genie was already dead when Frylock dissected him.

>any Carl episode
>bad

When he killed Carl, he felt bad enough to bring him back to life.
He is not responsible for Shake's actions.
He is not responsible for Paul's actions.
And everyone else he killed either fucked with or killed carl.

He's the moral beacon of the show.

He threatened to kill Carl again if he went blabbing to the cops and forced him to have a toy car as a body

>When he killed Carl, he felt bad enough to bring him back to life.
He fucked Carl over and by the end of the day, wouldnt go through the trouble of getting Carl a body. And like said, he threatened to kill Carl again and let Meatwad kill Shake just because.
>He is not responsible for Shake's actions.
No, he is not, but he still set fire to the forest and finished what Shake and Carl had started, he even defended Shake from the Trees because he was presumably fucking bored.
>He is not responsible for Paul's actions.
He begged Carl for help only to let him get fucking murdered by Paul; Carl saved them, and that is how Carl is repaid.
>And everyone else he killed either fucked with or killed carl.
Carl was being a massive dick throwing batteries at the Wookie and making fun of him, he was asking for it in this case, and in the Genie episode, would rather let Carl die than perform CPR to save his life. He has presumably made other special order poisons/toxins/virus for people with money as a freelance gig, judging from what he said, and only feels bad about this episode because its Hitler, otherwise he wouldn't have given a flying fuck.
>He's the moral beacon of the show.
Get fucking real dude. If anyone is a moral beacon, its Meatwad, and he can't be it because he is retarded.

Not them but to be fair, Carl was covered in shit when Frylock refused CPR

No I wouldn't kill someone over a girl who can probably out fart a boat horn

I will give ya that, but he didn't bother to check his pulse, despite being a doctor, though I will admit, it might be like feeling a pet bird or hamster for a pulse; Carl was still alive and now ant food by the end of the episode.

to be fair, gene e was already killed by meatwad when he dissected him

I thought Gene E died from drowning in the sewer after they all refused to give him CPR

Naw, they put Gene E in a jar and didnt pokes holes in the lid. Carl was flushed by Shake twice and almost drowned.

Oh right
So I suppose Shake was responsible for killing Gene E since Frylock told him he didn't put airholes in the jar

later...tater

>people seriously discussing the morality of ATHF characters

This is the wrong show for you

That being said, objectively the best episode is Last Dance for Napkin Lad

youtube.com/watch?v=LrZD4SBwazE

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-07 MEGA.png (377x411, 99K)

>He's the moral beacon of the show.
reminder that Frylock abandoning the rest of the cast and becoming vastly more successful for it was a recurring gag.

YOUR EMERGENCY BREAK IS ON

>YOU'RE A MAD MAN
>it's good to be somethin

Attached: d5ol9lm-0442b8ac-9214-411b-b817-6018e690d575.png (633x343, 310K)

DON'T TELL ME HOW TO DRIVE, ASSHOLE.

The intro alone is one of the greatest moments in the entire series.

I hope the creators find a way to raise the $3.4 million planned for the sequel, "Death Puncher"

it literally stops being a clip show 3 minutes in lol

user in that one the SCORE is the joke

I know a couple people that were really pissed off at "Hand Banana"; anything that jokes about rape is beyond tasteless to them, no matter the context

>NO I DIDNT

YES YOU DID

and rape

That was hilarious. A fat bald guy was raped by a glove dog

And it's a terrible, annoying as hell joke that doesn't land in the first place, is distractingly bad, and drags out far too long. It was not nearly funny enough to make a whole episode about.

nah that was alright. the banana planet one sucked.

But if two turds emerge, you will be put to death.