Animation fans: waah why aren't there any 2d animated movies why is there nothing but shitty cg

>Animation fans: waah why aren't there any 2d animated movies why is there nothing but shitty cg
>Lionsgate, Warner Bros., and Funimation: *make 2d movies*
>Animation fans: *don't see them*
>Animation fans: waah why aren't there any original or artistically ambitious animated movies why is there nothing but Disney live-action remakes sequels and minions
>Laika and Wes Anderson: *make original and artistically ambitious animated movies*
>Animation fans: *don't see them*
I DON UNERSTAN

Attached: SPONGEBOB IS ABOUT TO SANDY HOOK THIS FUCKING BOATING SCHOOL.gif (500x281, 268K)

There's barely any advertisement for 2D animated films. That's the problem. 3D animated stuff gets plastered on billboards and slapped on ads across the internet.

>Wahhh people aren't watching the movies I don't even bother to advertise or promote
You get an F. Another year of school for you.

>Lionsgate
when
>Warner Bros.
literally fucking when
>Funimation
that's a company that distributes weebshit

for laika, i only take the blame for missing link and kubo

We literally had a Coraline thread just yesterday

OP has posted bait of the highest decree, the 2D WB and Lionsgate movies in question are Teen Titans Go to the Movies and My Little Pony The Movie, respectively.

Coraline came out ten years ago.

>Lionsgate and WB when?
Literally last fucking year and the year before that. We can't even talk about Lionsgate's because your incompetent mods are still asshurt over an incident that happened nearly a fucking decade ago while you faggots sit here and continue to deny you were ever a part of it.

ah i see
>We can't even talk about Lionsgate's because your incompetent mods
and that's apparently our fault for not able to discuss them, right? if rule 15 died, then Yea Forums would have been all over it, instead we just got disguised hasbro threads. for TTG, it was talked about, but considering how the movie is flash, was forgettable within a week and virtually no one asked for it to exist in the first place, we don't care about it

>if rule 15 died, then Yea Forums would have been all over it
>thinking Barney's Great Adventure would be hyped up enough to be the saviour of animation
I really wish you would shills would jump off a bridge for being the part of the cancer ruining the industry.

shut the fuck up lee you know that's a fucking lie

It's because while Yea Forums complains about it they never actually go out of their way to watch or support them

>unironically supporting Barney and Friends enough
See, this is where I know you're mentally stunted. Barney has always been known to be pandering garbage made to give zoomers a safe space from reality.
Actually thinking that this shitty movie released to make another dollar to finance more colored molds of plastic would be the genre-defying masterpiece that would somehow break the downfall that animation has been stuck in for quite a long time, then you're part of the mindless sheep that this piece of shit exploits and knows how to demand every single one of your dollars.
tl;dr, slit your wrists.

>Animation fans
There's like 15 of these people

please dont do that
>us: *does thing*
>then: *does bad thing*
twitter zoomer meme

Twitter memes?! IN MY BOARD?!

Attached: 1561622431049.jpg (1000x1107, 137K)

shut the fuck up lee, denying it is even more retarded

Still seething over getting curbstomped by the other kids at recess when you took your Barney plushie to school with you, and you took your sob story to your defensive parents who would probably back you up and say "That's tragic".
The only problem is, that's not tragic, that's the way the world SHOULD be.

that sounds like your own problems rather than mine

so shut the fuck up lee

What movie did Funimation make?
I get the others being TTG and MLP movies. Also the MLP movie leaked 3 days before it came out. Any adult looking to see it alone just watched it online; there was over 1k viewers on the primary Yea Forums vidyachat site when it leaked.

As for Laika, I've seen 'em all. The issue is that the general public has shit taste. Nothing you can do about it.

And?

Why are you guys taking stop motion examples while addressing the current lack of ambitious 2D animations?