Why?

Why have western cartoons become more "PRUDE" in recent years? Many current animator and television networks claim to be progressive all the damm time,but aside from promoting homosexuality (Haha) Why the censorship has become more strict in current cartoons? Most female characters are either rectangles without curves and noodle limbs or covered as much as possible even when wearing a swimsuit, and that's not all even "adult" cartoons like FG or the Simpsons are being censored going from removing an entire episode from TV, official streaming sites and future home releases in the Simpsons case to deleting jew and gay Jokes during reruns of the old episodes in FG case, my question is why a country that CLAIM (really hard) to be Progressive acts in such a regressive way removing any kind of free speech as if this was some kind of dictatorship?

Attached: Swimsuits.jpg (1190x479, 120K)

Style doesn’t equal politics 100% of the time

After seeing the posts on this board I don’t blame networks for feeling uncomfortable with having characters in swimsuits.

I saw this in the Ben 10 thread, fuck you

Attached: 1563025048049.png (500x421, 94K)

Oh yeah, the story really depends on you seeing Anne’s ass

f you want naked little girls, euro comics and loli are good for that
if you want a story, euro comics and manga
if you want good art, euro comics and manga
if you want poor art, terrible design, awful politics and just general shit comics, welcome to america

Go fap to CP, and leave this place.

They want to do whatever possible to prevent boys from popping boners at normal stimuli and becoming straight men.

Attached: 36E228E7-4714-443E-AEA1-C6055FB2621D.jpg (709x662, 115K)

This is a really elaborate way of saying you masturbate to cartoon children. Quite interesting.

/thread

Nice argument.

So... You're actually serious?

Attached: 6eb2c1ca3f35b7cba6ea1d993feff42b.jpg (620x960, 53K)

It's not just kids though, they are desexing women, like getting rid of all She-Ra's secondary sex characteristics, and giving everybody spats under their skirts. Everything sexual must be removed. It's a New World Order plot to turn kids into homo fetish weirdos to depopulate the West.

they really don't make them like they used to anymore

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-13 at 8.25.32 PM.png (1432x1482, 3.97M)

I know that is Thai, but her hair and tan make her seems like she's a half black girl.

Is this what virtue signalling feels like?

I think he's actually serious
Dios Mio

Attached: 1562032714324.png (826x826, 232K)

What makes you compelled to complain that underage characters aren’t wearing skimpier looking swimsuits, specifically girls and that they aren’t 10 out 10 bangers

Attached: 47A28556-F855-435F-9F34-41AE34FBBD92.jpg (680x746, 52K)

Same energy

Attached: 1562734606017.jpg (491x549, 44K)

The spats is for best action scenes (see Pretty Cure) and the rest is just drawing teenagers as teenagers and not bimbos in their late 20's

eh its the same show with mermista on it. i don't think they hate sexy women

>western cartoons
stopped reading there

You know what? I think you're actually serious. I pray to God that you aren't, but let me add what I think. I don't think it's censorship, but self-censorship. I don't think it's corporate meddling that caused this, but a deliberate decision by the showrunners and staff to not include that stuff. Regular Show had guns, Gravity Falls had on screen deaths and lots of blood, Amphibia shows Anne with visible breasts. If they're going to censor one thing, why not the other? That's what I think at least.

Attached: 1562907370209.jpg (691x625, 236K)

Then there’s that thread (somehow still up) of that person who won’t watch a cartoon because it has no waifus
Funniest shit

I agree, but Disney drones will defend a corporation that protected a sexual harasser as long as they have gay normalization on their movies/shows.

i think some of it was a reaction to the more in your face sexuality and style of humor in the late 90s-2000s

what visable breasts?