toonami.tumblr.com/post/71271575067/toonami-merry-christmas-and-happy-holidays

Naruto story
pastebin.com/ZFvtJfNa

Tweeting Info
pastebin.com/qbLzAeH6

Toonami Bumps
youtube.com/watch?v=jjdwhI5Ao2U

New Shows
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-11-29/adult-swim-crunchyroll-produce-blade-runner-black-lotus-anime-series/.140130
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-07-04/demon-slayer-kimetsu-no-yaiba-anime-to-air-with-english-dub-on-toonami/.148615
animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2019-07-07/toonami-premieres-gen-lock-animated-series-on-august-3/.148770

FLCL Panel 2018
youtube.com/watch?v=2LmQrSyr9Qo

Toonami: The Forge - Coming Fall 2019
youtube.com/watch?v=JYO2D8e8HoE

Attack on Titan Season 3 Eyecatches (Part 2)
imgur.com/a/ngSmjmW

Attached: 1451189098869.png (642x960, 587K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gen:Lock
youtube.com/watch?v=aPyQ6dHsG3I
youtube.com/watch?v=PaJj-baN6DI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Gundam is objectively better than Food Wars

Attached: He's right about Gundam taking priority over tentacle rape tho..jpg (1024x1024, 156K)

>Toonami will never air Detective Conan
>Toonami will air gen:LOCK

Attached: conan gun.jpg (1920x1080, 272K)

Attached: 1562695463596.png (435x538, 105K)

>Toonami will NEVER air Propane Tank Super
>Toonami will NEVER air Attack on Hill
>Toonami will NEVER air Pro-Pain Online: Arlenization
>Toonami will NEVER air Boomhauer the Third: Part 5
>Toonami will NEVER air Grill Wars
>Toonami will NEVER air Blue Flame
>Toonami will NEVER air Bobbyruto: Hankruto Next Generation
>Toonami will NEVER air Hankruto: Propudden
>Toonami will NEVER air Propandum: Origins
>Toonami will NEVER air My Grilling Academia

Rooster Teeth shit, are you fucking kidding me?

Attached: 1EC8BA44-C62B-48EA-B33C-7418ECEFB665.jpg (198x259, 19K)

What's replacing Sword Art?

MEAT

Attached: 1518398927911.jpg (1280x1557, 192K)

Best time of the week is here! Hello all my friends that I've never actually met!

Rooster teeth trash

>airing gen:LOCK
Hes not even being subtle about killing the block

At the end of it all I'll miss you faggots more than the block.

Attached: 1433634722747.png (870x664, 507K)

>MHA is the weakest show on the blo-

11:00 Dragonball Super 529 0.25

11:30 Attack on Titan 266 0.12

12:00 Sword Art Online: Alicization 248 0.13

12:30 Lupin the Third Part Five 165 0.09

1:00 Food Wars 155 0.09

1:30 Black Clover 186 0.11

2:00 Boruto 197 0.11

2:30 Naruto: Shippuden 162 0.09

3:00 Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin 154 0.09

3:30 My Deathslot Academia 201 0.09

Attached: DB8ED97E-AF2D-4051-9941-8BCA8A4542C8.jpg (820x540, 188K)

The best time of the week has finally arrived! Course, staying only half the time helps. But the greatest part? Final episode of Shit Art Online today...for a while.

Attached: Happy Trooper.jpg (457x442, 30K)

who else is gonna drop this block like the garbage it is when gen:lock airs? I refuse to recognize it as animation

That's replacing AoT.

Yeah, these threads are the only reason I watch toonami anymore.

>1:00 Food Wars 155 0.09
I wish it wasn't that low, boobs deserve better.

>1:00 Food Wars 155 0.09

Americans saw boobies and noped the fuck out

>SAO ends TONIGHT
>we have no idea what’s replacing it
>we don’t even know if nothing replaces it
>there has been radio silence all week
>all because Demarco fucked up AGAIN and lost two shows

Attached: 7B6328BA-7D95-44AA-A0D6-FE8805691217.jpg (750x1008, 162K)

Heavily considering it and some have already said they will either already or before it airs.

More like they saw Lupin and left, and the boring cooking anime that has been promoted for a week didn’t draw them back. If AS would have promoted the boobs this wouldn’t have happened

I've sat through reruns, double reruns, marathons,Naruto,the shittest of the shitty shit but I don't think even I,the Lord of the Plebs,can stomach this.

Attached: waterhouse_diogenes.jpg (266x452, 47K)

>one of the lost shows was probably Mob Psycho because of Funi issues

Yea the ad was just the dudes, they tried to hide it.

Everything ok?

Arifuketa is Shield Hero 2 on the bad sense of the word. Shit like this makes me miss the good old Trump Card days. I feel old

Don't fuck with me Conanposter

Attached: 4c8893fe4488ef5bef869088c88df4435f8ae625_00.jpg (512x288, 22K)

I probably will. I can stomach bad anime choices, but this just shows they have literally no standards

I hope the Rooster Teeth garbage premiers even lower than Food Wars and Gundam.

>Funi
They have no power over Mob anymore. It's in CR's house now, same with FMA:B

Funi does still hold power over it

Nope. They just can air on their site, and that's pretty much it

Look in the OP under new shows. We learned this a little while ago. I wouldn't lie to you.

Mommy Isekai on Toonami when?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Okaa-san Online - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.53_[2019.07.12_15.23.37].jpg (1280x720, 138K)

>the leaker dude last week was real
>I was certain it was fake because I didn’t believe it could ever get that bad
What did we do to deserve this?

Attached: DEDF99FE-0647-4128-AD5C-FFE1190C6FFD.jpg (1024x576, 70K)

We stuck around.

>Mommy Isekai
Is that about a dude who gets knocked out and ends up in another dimension as a mommy?

Didn't the leaker dude claim that it was FUNi's fault that last week's AoT post-credits scene was cut but it turned out it was actually master control's fault instead?

Leaker was fake, and we all got played.

Where can I watch the epilogue scene from last week's AoT that was cut for no fucking reason?

Most wonderful time of the week again.

Attached: 5th company Libby.png (201x281, 35K)

He gets Isekai'd with his mom.

Food Wars was trending more that an average show last week. I have a feeling it’s going to slowly build an audience as people become aware of the fanservice

No, I think it's the one about a dude who gets knocked out and ends up in another dimension WITH his mommy.

Current Series End Dates (accounting for marathons):
Dragon Ball Super - October 12, 2019
Attack on Titan - July 27, 2019
Sword Art Online: Alicization - July 13, 2019
Lupin III: Part V - December 14, 2019
Food Wars! - October 24, 2020
Black Clover - TBD
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations - TBD
Naruto: Shippuden - November 9, 2024
Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin - October 5, 2019
My Hero Academia - August 17, 2019

Demarco blamed it on Funi too but had to damage control a few days later

I know, sometimes I'd rather be on denial that confront the fact that we're getting bootleg RWBY.

can't be worse than Vol 5 or Second Half of Vol 6

Attached: anastasia325.jpg (325x325, 11K)

>Final episode of Shit Art Online today...for a while.
That's music to my ears. It's about time our suffering ended.

Attached: The face a white man makes when he has to deal with niggers.png (578x621, 518K)

>last week's AoT post-credits scene

Oh damn, I forgot this week is a flashback to the African concentration camps.

Attached: Jojo King Crimson Disgust.png (805x600, 452K)

>We
The DB viewers stuck around, their higher ratings prop up the night but if it was just as low as everything else we'd have been gone ages ago.

I'm willing to give him leeway as just being wrong on it if he was, he was right about a couple other things. All that matters right now is rooster teeth shit airing on Toonami, because whatever the tension is with Funi doesn't matter to me since I'm likely getting out of here before August 3rd.

GenderIdentityLock is coming though

>looked at the tvguide
>Lupin and Food Wars have "Kids" in the genre/category part

Isn't Fumi losing money because of the lawsuit?

That's crazy. Now I want an isekai where it's a family of tourists who initially think they're still in Japan.

Which lawsuit?

Fire Force when

Attached: 1563040698485.png (1099x969, 1.08M)

Not enough to make much impact. At worst they have to cut Vic a check. That sets them back a quarter, but is nothing long term damaging

Hope so, I also hope they keep the edits to a minimal because the first episode had pointless cuts and blurs compared to the shit they already showed.

Was Frieza's 3rd form the least thought out?

It was nice to see Neo again though.
???

Attached: rwby__neopolitan_by_kimmy77_ddbcld4-pre.jpg (730x1095, 63K)

heh

They are getting sued by Vic

Defamation one against Vic Mcnuggets

Did they replace Vic is the opening theme?

If anything Lupin is a young teen show sometimes, Food Wars could be just a teen show but the fanservice makes it more strictly adult here. We aren't France.

>My Hero Academia is still in the back.

The pettiness is strong.

All I saw was like one second of tentacle in panties clipped. You’d have to have the episodes memorized to even realize it since it was so small. Was there more?

Cutting the tentacles going for the crotch, I can understand. Blurring out underboob when the nipples are already nonexistent, not so much.

I bet they'll ease up on it with time like they did with KLK. After the bath scene was cut, the only edits made were to the moments where Ragyo's hand was a little too close too Satsuki's crotch.

When's Vento Aureo

>he doesn't know

How Strong is Gohan? It always feel like he can stalemate Frieza

Vics deposition got broadcasted last night btw

Over 12k viewers live

Attached: check 'em.jpg (750x1024, 123K)

The entire first half of the ED is the main cast floating naked on food. That's cut

What was that, the 4th version of Dragon Soul?

I just care about the final results. I don’t see how people can follow this as it moves at a snails pace

>You’d have to have the episodes memorized to even realize it since it was so small.
Never even saw the series before last week, someone pointed out and posted what was edited, there were blurred panties even though nothing was shown down there really.

In Italy. I can't remember if it's a specific city, or which it is.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gen:Lock

>The concept for Gen:Lock originated in 2017 as a cautionary tale about cultural warfare....The lead cast comes from intentionally inclusive backgrounds, the goal being to normalize diversity.

Best girl Pitou is here first as usual to make the wait for Toonami more bearable

Attached: 74178402_p0.png (781x1000, 728K)

No shit, they always cut EDs. That doesn’t count

What does everyone think of the summer season so far?

Attached: 1562411348046.png (2518x1024, 260K)

Did Frieza think that he was Raditz's kid?

>they always cut EDs
On the first night?

Huh, guess I just didn’t notice. I agree with though, let a few weeks pass and the censor guys won’t want to do the work anymore and will let everything slide

>that description
Thats gonna be a hard fucking pass from me

Attached: 1396338387831.png (450x381, 195K)

Yes, it was literal filler through and through just to have Piccolo there but also keep him from making any progress.

>It wont work if the wound is self inflicted
Wait what? How does that work?

In the manga he did.

Why is Krillin so retarded

EDs has never got to run in full before. That only applies to OP, or special EDs like the Jojo ones

This sounds like an awful time for us all. What layer of hell did this come out of?

Attached: Ruby has the best idea.png (536x522, 138K)

Recording a podcast bros wish me luck

>they are either going to start a new show or reshuffle the schedule with almost zero promotion
>they will scream and pout a month later that the ratings are shit
AS creates about 95% of their problems themselves then blame everyone else

Attached: ABFCAD8B-27B6-4B94-8603-5E57A967EE55.png (500x282, 145K)

Rooster Teef

>What layer of hell did this come out of?
SJW gets thrown around a lot and usually even if they're 100% right the posters using it come off as obnoxious or shitposty, but that's Demarco and Rooster Teeth for you.

Expect more of it from Demarco's multiple original anime in production.

Dende you dumb shit

>reeeeee Toonami isn’t an anime block air some western stuff!
This is what all the dumbfucks asking for western crap got us

We're in the bad timeline where Monty Oum is dead and not there to temper Miles's and Kerry's
bullshit.

[as] insider here

the new show is a titmouse project

but unfortunately not a megas reboot

>Premises that tell you a show was made in the west.

This isn't as often asked as anyone makes it out to be. We want good anime, not Demarco's own made anime, and not wannabe anime.

It's actually a comedy series that lampoons isekai tropes, pretty funny.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Nikai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki Desuka - 01 [720p] (1280x720, 133K)

>implying those aren’t being cancelled as we speak
Blade Runner is too far in to be shut down, but those allegeded 6 other anime are no doubt out the window with how low the numbers are getting

Hey

Attached: [Erai-raws] Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Nikai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki Desuka - 01 [720p] (1280x720, 155K)

there should always be a healer on the z squad

Never explained since this is pretty much the last time they use the Zenkai boost wank pretty much ever. My headcanon is that it's like real life, if I were to punch myself in the stomach I would subconsciously avoid doing too much damage no matter what. The Zenkai boost only works if you can get near death which nobody can do to themselves with their bare hands.

Better check Reddit or their fagbook then, because their are constantly fucksticks asking for western trash

That's a long fuckin name

Good. Megas doesn't deserve to be shitted up because people want to make some nostalgia bucks.

Demarco wouldn't dare

HEALER DOWN!

Tonight on Toonami
>Universe 7 are fucking impossible dodge Stealth
>That Day where Mikasa, Eren and Arim had a Threesome
>Deku comes in Into Sword Art Online and saved Kirito
>Part 5 airs it’s final episode with Lupin’s Funeral
>Oops, This is a Christian Anime
>Traps debuts on Black Clover
>Boruto watches the full Moon
>Naruto rips off Sonic Rivals
>boring shit
>Shameless Plug for the MHA: Two Heroes Movie

Attached: D1CDBA0D-F6E3-4B8D-B93E-D91E278D6A24.jpg (210x240, 20K)

Blade Runner and Black Lotus both seem to be in enough to get made. I assume since BL has been announced for awhile that means plans have been solidified and it sounds like whenever they make plans they can't easily go back on them.

It's already confirmed 2 weeks ago

Im gonna miss her so much when shes gone...

Attached: Ochako 3.jpg (850x850, 135K)

This. I’d rather Megas stay dead than AS put their filthy fingers on it and ruin it

Good luck. Let us know how it went during some downtime in a later thread of tonight if you feel like it!

We already know that he has.

>the rooster teeth series was legit
jesus tap-dancing christ, I thought the bullshit bladerunner anime was gonna be bad

Attached: x7 3.png (378x528, 166K)

She's Dead?!

Have fun

This is going to suck. I've only seen one RT thing and even then RWBY is a 7.5 series.

Attached: 1472241415779.png (1366x768, 673K)

It’s already been confirmed my dude, why do you think people are even talking about it?

Next year probably. I want more delicious fit firefighter tummy.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Enen no Shouboutai - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.43_[2019.07.12_14.49.41].jpg (1280x720, 120K)

>3 days no fap
>longest I've gone since I was like 16
This is a different feel.

Those digital in betweens hurt Kai

Japs love that stupid gag so fucking much; I'm not even sure if they do it ironically anymore, every title even for non-joke series are long as fuck now.

They blurred out a couple of lines. It wasn't even cameltoe. I never watched the series too, but I even noticed how the tentacles were just about to dive down between that girl's legs, and they either cut it or looped it so it wouldn't. And the other scene where everyone is naked, they even blurred out all these yellow explosions that were meant to obscure any naughty bits. What was the fucking point? I'm not going to watch it if it's censored, probably because of some "me too era" bullshit. They made it so no one will want to watch it.

Attached: demarcolittleshit.jpg (530x960, 246K)

That really is the catch 22. I don't think that anyone can capture the outright "I don't care, gimmie your donut" attitude that Megas had. Every single thing in that show wasn't broken, it was SLAMMED til it was obliterated.

I feel like they would tone that down, or else face the wrath of being called "the most toxic masculine show ever"

>the goal being to normalize diversity

Attached: 1515708303975.jpg (480x486, 22K)

Why didn't we get RvB Season's 1-5? Burnie please come back

I made 2 more dishes from Food Wars with a 3rd being prepped for next week. Souffle Omelet and Yukihira Style Chaliapan Steak Don cookalongs later, and Yukihira Mark Karaage next week

Attached: 20190713_162725.jpg (4128x3096, 3.24M)

Yep. One of the well known best parts of the show are the girls and Ochako is high up there with Momo.

Attached: ochako.jpg (1500x1500, 454K)

Isn't it about family relationships? Like the whole reason his mom gets isekai'd with him into the game is so they can get along better.

Attached: 1562961555537.webm (510x646, 422K)

I wish we got SSSS Gridman instead

Attached: Daisydon'twantnoneofthat.png (614x599, 337K)

Dr. Stone when?

Attached: 1562396979760.jpg (1080x1350, 278K)

I’m gonna give it a few episodes to see if they ease up, but if they keep going after every little thing I’m not sticking around

Chad Clover won

Attached: 1537807295203.jpg (1174x1332, 263K)

>probably because of some "me too era" bullshit
I mean yea but in general Demarco hates fanservice. He has said this many times.

Preggo version.

Attached: xcywkz.jpg (1500x1500, 453K)

>demarco is a notorious SJW faggit
>picks up RT tumblr tier show
>tumblr tier audience actually shows up to watch it
>this is the greenlight demarco needs to open the floodgates for shows like high guardian spice
>demarco throws the core toonami audience in the trash
where we belong

One of the best parts of the show was all the lewd posting in the threads, now that it happens so late it has really slowed down.

Attached: 1560652138736.jpg (697x924, 48K)

>This is going to suck. I've only seen one RT thing and even then RWBY is a 7.5 series.
It's 5.5

Why does Frieza look like a chad?

ITS NOT FAIR

Attached: ochako maid.jpg (698x1100, 88K)

Id also worry that they make it too “adult” since it would be on AS. Coop is fat and stupid, he doesn’t need to also be a drunk or a swearing asshole on top of it

Bakugo better take responsibility

cymbals intensifies

Usually long names like that get shortened and the short name is all anybody uses to the extent most people don't even know the full name of the series, i.e. Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku o, or Danjon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka are always referred to by their shortened names.

>breast size not increased
0/10 ruined my immersion.

Never. It's a good show.

Easy fight when you're the only person in it

>new jump anime announced
>HURR WHEN WE GET THIS?
Fuck off we don’t need anymore Jump shit

Why don't they just have Dende go heal Goku instead of leaving him in the pod the whole time

Where'd his panties go?

Attached: 48.jpg (600x635, 69K)

>Rick & Morty: anime edition

I'm adding the two extra points because I think Ruby is very cute.

Attached: 45369401_p0.jpg (1240x1753, 1.15M)

HOLY SHIT HE KILLED OUR WHITE MAGE!

>Being a villains

Attached: 2127cce024aeb3afcfbdb2aa3dfd7a45.jpg (540x530, 54K)

Acid pussy

I said it once, and I'll say it many more times, how fucking rare in a shonen anime is it that the main girl isn't a huge bitch to the main character?
Ochako instantly left a good impression on me and it's so refreshing to see not a bitch in the lead.

Attached: D3fcCY8UYAACexk.jpg (821x1200, 81K)

I wouldn’t put it past Demarco to be sabotaging the show either, because there is no way he chose this

no one on this show is smart

I wasn't going to say anything but the milkers enhancing would have been nice.

Attached: MHA.png (2100x1400, 1.88M)

Only self inserting virgins ship Deku with any girl

HEALER DOWN

Hot

Attached: 1551850559803.jpg (850x1058, 163K)

they can't do it now because there's no way frieza would let them make it inside the ship. they couldn't do it before without either waking up vegeta or losing time that would have went to their dragon ball wishes.

Because the writer didn't think of the healing power yet. In-universe it's just cause Dende's a little cunt and withholds his healing ability until someone nearly dies.

They won’t show up. Why in the fuck would anyone watch a webtoon on cable? It’s a full downgrade with censorship and commercials

Mmmmmmm that chilling elegy

NEED A REZ!

Attached: 0c60b5536df4f703275f04717a23a43d.png (1000x1000, 891K)

Only virgins ship in general

With only one week's notice? Yeah right.

RAINBOW BEAM

>fucking slide whistles right now of all times
Hwat

Toonami wont die, right guys?

>this music
Ok that was epic
First time seeing Freeza Saga Kai the original dub is still drilled in my head

Attached: 1562998804549.jpg (1280x720, 409K)

It's already dead.

Everything has to end sometime user

If we keep getting Rooster Shit, I hope it does

only dragon balls can bring us back from death

but soon the dragon balls will go out

pray for us

N-NANI?!

This may be the time the doomsayers get it right

Too fresh for Toonami

Attached: 1562534464223.jpg (828x1096, 217K)

Attached: 46410538_p0.png (800x726, 376K)

I can't take a character who has E=mc2 on his jacket seriously

The Japanese music is all over the fucking place. Sometimes it sets the tone perfectly, other times they add in slide whistles and flutes and shit during fights. It's more consistent in Kai but the original in Japanese is such a tonal roller coaster.

Reminder that even though the block is looking dire, BASED Sentai is still promoting it weekly

Attached: 3DE63139-0A2A-4255-97CF-E03D6639FF1E.jpg (750x799, 164K)

Well, I'm glad the 4th hokage is liking it.

We don't deserve them

Yea man they should throw some sick nasty guitar solos in there

So you'd rather Rooster Teeth shit than Jump shit?

Good to see someone cares about their show airing on the block.

So two and a half? hours until Toonami starts, what are you doing to pass the time? Played ZoE for the first time, god why are all the side weapons gimmicks but fuck does the combat look cool when it doesn't freak out the camera? Also how do you get a halfway decent dub team for MGS, but you can't even get 1/3 of the quality for ZoE?

Attached: It's a nice day today.png (998x897, 1.35M)

>when will this dub that's on FunimationNow get on Toonami?
Read that back to yourself and you will have your answer.

Dr. Stone is basically a nigga powergaming Civilization. He's a walking wikipedia who, over the course of three years, techs up from stone to silicon.

>get shit on by Demarco for years
>get back on (by a fluke of losing other shows, not by choice)
>still be this kind of bro
Sentai is too pure

I rather Gantz and DxD uncensored

On Crunchyroll.

Attached: 60960249_p0.png (693x1097, 1.4M)

>black clover fag shitting on mha for weeks
>mha outdoes it at the end of the block. Wew
E
W

Fuck off, you know god damn well it’s not a contest between those two things. We don’t need either

Well i beat Metal Gear Rising so im good

>cat comes back after a week and a half
>skelly thin
>can't use one leg very well
>pick him up and he diarrheas all over me
>can barely control his piss and shit
>sleeps 20 hours straight
>can't afford a vet
He's doing a little better. Gaining some weight. I feel like shit that I can't do more.

Package of models came out, I'm building some Custodes!

>Played ZoE for the first time

The first one or the second one? Metal Gear makes money, for some reason ZoE doesn't.

Attached: Custodes-Caladius-Annihilator.jpg (632x355, 78K)

IT IS NOW BITCH. PICK YOUR POISON

Maybe they can save us from this faggotry.

too bad they've done a shit job with casting that "young miss" type

give him the canned tuna

Does Rooster Teeth have anything actually good in their catalog?

Attached: 1562207224473.gif (326x268, 1.38M)

ZoE has a bad dub and writing. 2's dub is just as bad, but at least some of the dialogue isn't fucking trash. ADA best girl forever though.

Their catelog is like 3 shows, so no.

I tried watching RWBY and that nomad show and it was all shit.

Does Yea Forums?

Just keep feeding it. Cats can take care of themselves without you. It probably got trapped with no food or drink so it’s sick. Turn that around and it should be fine

Playing asscreed 4. Ignoring the usual assassin and tenplar shit the story is pretty good. It's about a dumb boy growing up. Also the ending tugs at my heart.

Let's Plays when Ray was still there
Early RvB
I've heard Rage Quit is still decent

The first few seasons of RvB

Was that the entire horse?

You are on Yea Forums so Rooster shills will say yes, but the correct answer is no, they don’t

>Hestia
Sentai has DanMachi too? DanMachi on Toonami when?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] DanMachi S2 - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.19_[2019.07.12_18.09.56].jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Watching perfectly cut scream compilations.

Camp Camp is a good throwback to early South Park, outside of that nah.

Most action cartoons are dead in the west, so not really.

Yeah. Making sure he has a constant access to food and water though he likes ac condensation better than the bowl. He acts happy when he's awake. Still jump good.

>literally the first frame of Hestia in season 2 is a close up of her massive tits

Sentai has a fuckton of stuff, they are a great replacement for Funi

epic fail guy seasons 1-3 is pretty legit, but it starts shitting the bed after that and hits absolute rock bottom in season 7

rare battle pepes is a real hidden gem through and through

Their catalog is also much less stuffed with battle shounens which will force Toonami to pick up more odd ball anime like Shokugeki.

That helps too. I don’t think they have many long runners either, so Demarco can’t lean on those either

Give it plenty of food. It will probably rebound just fine. Keep it inside while it recovers.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Doukyonin wa Hiza, Tokidoki, Atama no Ue - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_17.11_[2019.03.06_1 (1280x720, 85K)

so if the two fused namekians decided to start spitting out eggs, would any of them hatch into the people they fused with?

>lost by 15 k viewers to a show at 330 am.

what would happen if dance fusion saiyans fused with other dance fusion saiyans

is a multi party fusion possible

Good luck, hope the cat makes a great recovery.

What purpose does the ribbon serve?

Dead TV block walking.
Let him pass.
Let him rest.
Let him die.
Consider that mercy.

Attached: 45641021214463.jpg (900x506, 32K)

Name 5 shows in the Sentai catalog no older than 2012 that would be good additions to the block. You can’t

If only, my man.
You know there are several anime and manga that are written similarly as anti war tales but that usually doesn't encompass a description of the whole show.
Probably do the postgame Dragon's Dogma stuff

Attached: 1545259124933.jpg (590x816, 81K)

Attached: 35162451_p0.jpg (492x800, 223K)

Gachaman Crowds
Chaika
High school of the Dead
Angel Beats
Brynhildr in the Darkness

Need me to go on? I didn’t even try it was so easy

F/SN

Griding shards and getting further in Bloodstained.

What do you think?

Thanks,guys.

Attached: 1562335486025.jpg (559x559, 45K)

They also seem more open to letting older dubs air if Food Wars is any example. All the other studios are dub premieres or go fuck yourself

Girls Und Panzer

See Dragon ball Fusions for answer

Attached: 1529378137166.png (606x328, 274K)

I'm playing HL2 for the first time since 2013. I got the prison level and met up with Alyx.

>Gatchaman Crowds
Would that make it the first time a trap was on Toonami?

BASED AND REDPILLED

Danmachi

Attached: 56587659_p0.jpg (512x512, 163K)

Log Horizon

I think so

Medaka Box
Flip Flappers
Gatchaman Crowds
KNIGHTS OF SIDONIA
MY MENTAL CHOICES ARE COMPLETELY INTERFERING WITH MY SCHOOL ROMANTIC COMEDY

Made in Abyss, No Game No Life

Aku no Hana just for the reactions to to it

Attached: takagi ol.jpg (850x1402, 78K)

I forgot if Kyoto arc aired on Toonami

Attached: 59148a87a2a3f1f5ccfc4135896af4cc.png (500x690, 817K)

taters for comfy end of the block threads

Attached: 1551419589133.png (768x1024, 383K)

Made in Abyss
Log Horizon
GATE
Shuumatsu Shoujo Ryokou
Sabagebu

>Sidonia no Kishi
Just S1 because of Netflix fuckery, right?

IT'S BUU'S FURYYYYYYY!

too edgy for demarco

That last one isn’t dubbed tho

>so this is the power of the 7th universes namekian warrior
An otherwise neat moment fucking ruined.

Go fuck yourself

Nigga you asked

Attached: Death shrug.jpg (919x187, 54K)

Attached: 41432369_p0.png (720x878, 529K)

what did he mean by this

I don't understand why Demarco is such a pussy about airing edgy shit, half of AS regular lineup is more edgy than Toonami

Problem Children
Punch Line!
Sabagebu!
UQ Holder!
Beyond the Boundary

I know but I still want it.
It was so great

Dont be such a nigger

Attached: smugryuko.jpg (427x384, 26K)

Attached: 51645507_p0.jpg (1076x1200, 515K)

>Ask for shows
>FUCK YOU

Attached: 68b.jpg (531x517, 62K)

It's the best time of the week, with best girl! I hope all of you and your waifus have been in good health.
>rooster teeth thing was legit
Fuck.

Just playing vidya games and shit.

Attached: 1526814929209.jpg (736x1098, 62K)

>sabagebu
>edgy

Attached: [Tsundere] Sabagebu! - 01 [BDRip h264 1280x720 10bit FLAC][1D1F2C82].mkv_snapshot_11.39_[2019.07.13_ (1280x720, 192K)

So did beavis not hate champaganana after all?

I'm gonna say I'm drawing some what chubby passion lips but I'm probably not gonna get any where but a single line

He aired Hellsing Ultimate and Akame ga Kill, the "too edgy" excuse holds no water. Nothing I said is edgier than those.

>in good health
No but I still love her.

Attached: 1461481838229.jpg (816x979, 96K)

Besides the ones already mentioned, Ushio & Tora.

Attached: Main.jpg (639x424, 173K)

What? Aku no Hana would be comedy gold on this block while also making a lot of anons uncomfortable for various reasons

Attached: 1b6dfeb3a4b3ca092ea1dbe314ed55e8.jpg (666x1000, 95K)

Uncensored Gantz when?

Attached: 74038470_p1.jpg (2000x2500, 800K)

Nigga he aired Hellsing the very definition of edgy. Demarco may be a tool but his balls do drop once a blue moon

the gantz anime is one of the worst adaptations ever

Not bad myself, it is a damn shame that Demarco is stooping so low to put RT on the block.

Attached: 1558385355131.jpg (841x1055, 70K)

>shits on some TV show playing it safe
>as he runs his own anime block into the dirt doing the exact same thing
Does the pot get any blacker than this?

Attached: CB31DD48-BAC0-45D8-BAB5-7E61599887E5.jpg (750x691, 143K)

So, if JoJo Part 5 gets a dub who's gonna voice Giorno?

same who voiced orga in ibo

Armed Girls Machiavellism was absolute kino start to finish

You try adapting a scene where a man listens to a small black ball and shoots up a crowded train station

Out f curiosity, what triggered him?

Us

while pretending to be a black man.too

But he was Jonathan
He can't be for real

Attached: heavy.jpg (768x1024, 192K)

>JYB as Giorno
Fuck no

I wish I had a waifu. I'm either not autistic enough or way too autistic to have a waifu.

Boogiepop on Toonami eventually

Attached: Boogiepop.jpg (1920x1080, 544K)

never underestimate the faggit man

If you covered his name up and said this tweet was about Toonami I don’t think anyone would doubt it. What a blind idiot

whats he shitting on

I'm eating the leftover pickled plums I had for my Food Wars stuff and it's fucking gr8

Attached: season 2.jpg (1200x800, 995K)

Attached: 36459018_p0.png (600x480, 172K)

Honestly thought that what it was about

Another week another shitty MHA chapter.
>ReDestro final form is literally just Hulk powers
>Shiggy wants to destroy the world because his Dad smacked him a couple times
>it's somehow the heroes' fault he has abandonment issues at 30+ years of age
This shit makes Sasuke's motivation look rational

Attached: 20190602_154741.jpg (676x592, 241K)

Lads, I think it’s all over for me. This week I had a harsh realization, I discovered that my hair is falling out

I don’t think there’s anywhere left for me to go at this point

Attached: 42CA0BFB-0859-4789-AE09-C43B908CBBD3.gif (500x298, 1.46M)

I would love a faithful adaptation of Gantz just for the confusion it would cause over the many dropped plotpoints in that manga
Also Inuyashiki on toonami when?

Drink your vitamin C, man.

We could've had Samurai Jack back.

I believe in you, user. You just have to find the right woman to fall in love with. Or guy.

Attached: c0532.png (1280x1024, 1.84M)

is boogiepop the new baccano?

and by that i mean the new anime some loud online fanbase demands be added to the block for 2 years but it never happens

Jesus. sorry user

You guys ready for Demon Slayer in a few months?

Attached: 1563040324205.jpg (1920x1080, 254K)

Rock the skinhead look with dignity man. Thta's all you can do.

inuyashiki is too good for toonami

Just shave your head

>30+ years of age
He's about the same age as Deku. Shows how much you pay attention.

It’s just one idiot. Boogiepop couldn’t even hold popularity in the season it aired in

go full skinhead, own it

So where do you wanna get isekai'd to?

Attached: Truck-kun.jpg (800x600, 46K)

is demon slayer even good?

I have a weird football shape head that looks normal with hair. Bald would be worse

How can we fix DeMarco?

We fire him

Start working out and shave it all down, people will get used to it. I saw a balding basedboy become a bald chad in half a year just by doing a holistic workout regularly.

You just have to own it (and maybe grow a beard, if it isn't patchy)

I don’t even know if I care. Demarco is doing everything in his power to make me lose interest in the block before Demon Slayer even starts

You don't find your waifu, she finds you.

>football head
Arnold, is that you?

Japanese corporate building where the all the employees are female.

Attached: 652a9f29dd0881f60be332f210bc258c.jpg (383x600, 62K)

Pokemon, If I'm gonna be stuck there for good.

I don't know. The Pokemon World?
If a currently airing toonami world?
BNHA

Fire him. He can’t be fixed

Zero self awareness

>onions changed to based

What happened? Did I do that?

plot twist: you become a female OL too

Got lucky this week when a tree in our yard was blown over from a storm and fell on a side street rather than on the house. Father and I pooled money together to get that tree and another one taken down immediately.
Otherwise, been playing Persona Q2 and started watching Princess Principal

Attached: 10252086806016.png (190x192, 47K)

It’s worse, it’s not a football side view like Arnold, it’s like it the football was turned straight on

Lets check
Onions

Make that 2 idiots.

Attached: 1549040758588.gif (600x658, 1.83M)

Well if that's the way of the road...

Attached: f2cc200a3bd20bd072508bac60cb9deb.jpg (850x1203, 180K)

been awhile since I seen newfags surprised by the wordfilter

Like John Lithgow?

Attached: 15d9493f022fc912758acc501a49375e--john-lithgow.jpg (236x236, 8K)

Welcome to 4channel newfriend

>Implying that' a bad thing
If I become a OL I hope I get some nice thighs

Keeps Bosley or whatever Brian Urlacher used.

No like this

Attached: 41A614F0-A861-474A-9E04-7E69FFBA1471.jpg (1344x2240, 171K)

So really, why haven’t they told us what replaces SAO? Surely if they had nothing, they would have already announced that

I mean I know about it but was just curious if they filled onion now in addition to the species of legume native to East Asia, widely grown for its edible bean, which has numerous uses

Wearing pantyhose and having bird legs would be terrible

Attached: 1557102884928.jpg (1251x1770, 385K)

ye

After last weeks abysmal ratings they may be considering an emergency shuffle, but not until they see it two weeks in a row. So they may be waiting for the ratings on Tuesday to make a final call

>So really, why haven’t they told us what replaces SAO?

Do you want the plebs to panic?

I know. I forgot. I guess I'll be on the park bench waiting for her for a good minute more.

I know an anorexic girl who wears pantyhose and it causes some serious real life uncanny valley with how much it defines her bones

My bet is they're going to air an Anime they have previously until they find new content.

Attached: 38785563_p0.jpg (500x600, 90K)

They ARE panicking. A show is ending in a few hours and there is just a hole in the schedule

Attached: 00421.jpg (497x705, 83K)

That would have been announced at AX if it was happening

It's weird when Lupin and AoT are what I consider the highlights at this point. Honestly the Origins isn't as bad as I'd been dreading. I like the character design.

MJP.

Attached: I miss my lollipop.jpg (1920x1080, 108K)

They have Sentai back on board, they shouldn’t have any shortage of content

>MFW Pantyhose with tears in them showing off the creamy tone of a OL skin
>Showing off the tightness from the tears against the skin

Attached: 1482674870632.jpg (469x488, 25K)

Rerun or slot cut.

user please I can only get so erect

Attached: 2ccf7d51225bc1737d876445133b2102.jpg (706x1000, 122K)

Dr stone one toonami when?

Attached: 33857841_p0.jpg (1378x2039, 868K)

Origins has the benefit of being a manga that is using YAS's character designs and not being forced to cut detail for budget reasons. I don't care that Kycilia looks like a dyke, holy fuck her body is hot.

>came in 2012 for Korra and zombieToonami threads
>stop browsing for 3 years and already a newfag again

Things change so fast. Or have I just never tried saying S O Y before

I miss moot

Attached: dyingman.jpg (500x281, 28K)

This summer has really sucked My enthusiasm for the block away
>2 lackluster pickups in Gundam and Lupin, both of which are bombing to boot
>MHA deathslotted forcing me to skip it
>Food Wars is fun but is doing abysmal so will probably be deathslotted within the coming months
>rooster shit anything
>apparently no SAO replacement
They had a prime opportunity to reignite some interest in the block and just squandered it

Attached: 26832EE2-EF8B-40DD-AD32-67F9E883D1F7.jpg (908x1000, 104K)

BNHA universe looks scary with the constant threat of villain terrorist attacks. Also, you'd be quirkless, which would suck.

>moot
Who?

yes but youre flat chested, as is tradition in japan

>rec team had to forfeit because only 7 people showed
>fall ball only plays on days I have work
I hate sports

Attached: 1428710939011.jpg (594x403, 59K)

It's gonna happen.
Boogiepop dropped during the fiercest season of the year with Mob Psycho 2, Kaguya, and Promised Neverland amongst others it's no surprise Yea Forums and Reddit don't remember it.
Based Boogiebro, enjoy Toonami tonight

Attached: Boogiepop Phantato.jpg (1240x1754, 134K)

yup

Attached: 1562539817169.png (1000x773, 539K)

What do anorexic girls feel like?

I was referring to Shiggy's dad you brainlet

That scene in Evangelion where it turns into a campy high school harem comedy.

youtube.com/watch?v=aPyQ6dHsG3I

You know those skeleton mannequins they have in schools? Just like that but warm and with a soft skin layer. You can feel every bone, it’s kind of fascinating really

Based bot

Oh my god Kidz Bop is still a thing

Attached: 3b60eabd148c41a335cd49c9dfb685b39d478194750ad95e8a62b76801a05108.png (1024x768, 697K)

>Lupin
>Lackluster
It disappoints me how anyone could feel this season of Lupin could be "lackluster"

Attached: 1535533990789.png (319x272, 133K)

Then I'd be like Melissa Shield, put my head in the books and develop support items for Heroes

But Lupin is the best show on block

Fire Force on Toonami when

Attached: FF.png (640x920, 580K)

What a nigger.

Attached: Crimson Noodles.png (1151x87, 18K)

>hehe look at lupin and his kookie antics just like every other season for the past 50 years
It gets old dude. It’s the same old shit over and over

Why don't they ever play Venture Brothers reruns instead of R&M for eternity

>yes but youre flat chested

Attached: 41917C14-5C16-4EFF-85D7-D8693353E74F.png (978x937, 735K)

what's the source that this rooster teeth show is confirmed

The ratings say it’s the show people fuck off most for, so it must be trash

Lupin is good you shit.

Rune Factory, in a heartbeat

Shave it and get buff.

Toonami facebook page

They don't wanna remind people the next season would be for another 6-12 years

Soon

Attached: 1562352322033.jpg (1920x1080, 493K)

>demarco will never air the danganronpa anime

He can't, nigga got the peanut head

Soul Eater.

Attached: 1552860934430.png (720x480, 421K)

One of them actually pulls an audience

>The ratings are always right!
No

>I have no respect for the classics and everything always needs a new gimmick to relevant
Fuck you. It's this kind of reasoning why most reboots are awful

Attached: 1520292044269.jpg (853x768, 154K)

Megaman ZX.

Attached: 3cf32febcac743a8d8bb36e12bb912f8.jpg (1163x1200, 365K)

look at this spider

Attached: Shizuku.png (500x655, 552K)

Why Gen:Lock?

Yes and they have concerts, apparently.

God damn the dub for that was absolute kino

Just watched the first ep, it was pretty good.

Attached: 1557531802719.gif (500x750, 306K)

Gundam Origins really that bad?

Watch old American cartoons. Lupin is just a poor imitation. A bootleg.

Desperation

It’s mad boring

Because not even Demarco would pay for RWBY

>Toonami will never air No More Heroes: The Anime

Attached: DA515003-A311-44BA-8650-626952BC7860.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Is Toonami and Funimation not business partners anymore?

It helps that Gen:Lock's episodes length is nice and consistent. RWBY episodes are too all over the place length wise for tv.

Disgaea

Attached: 20097673_p0.jpg (1318x1000, 1012K)

Spooder go squish.

Never,DeMarco has terrible taste 80% of the time.

Attached: 203801.jpg (325x769, 64K)

Lupin was better than most Western equivalents of the time dipshit

Attached: 1536991842060.png (500x500, 296K)

Eww, there's no way kids are actually into Kidz Bop. Speaking of that anyone got the greentext of the user who was in Kidz Bop?
It's not terrible but I wouldn't want to watch it week to week.

Attached: 1042eea76dae5583a04343575c52024.jpg (850x1278, 148K)

Getsuyoubi no Tawawa
I can either be reborn as a man who gets a Tawawa or be a Tawawa

Attached: __ai_chan_and_volley_bu_chan_getsuyoubi_no_tawawa_drawn_by_himura_kiseki__ddb52cc8e6366ecd34fc5da8d3 (715x1000, 263K)

genlock and toonami are both under the warnermedia umbrella so it was probably nearly free to acquire

Only when it’s mandatory like with AoT

I like Toonami in concept but i've really lost all enthusiasm at this point. It was more fun in the beginning when it was an underdog and had more packaging.

Am I just jaded now?

Attached: homer2.png (250x195, 31K)

So why are they playing rick and morty instead

It has its moments

Attached: 202306.jpg (825x471, 42K)

Look at this Saber

Attached: 0527063005.jpg (1920x1080, 168K)

Was it rape?

Yea, that’s why Fire Force has a good chance of getting on

I want Kycilia to bad touch me

Okay, user, here is your (You). Don't lose it.

No. They fell from grace because of Demarco

You see anime fans, if it wasn't for me and that science guy in a lab coat, your weeaboo block wouldn't gain the same ratings. My show on a regular basis generates half a million views while your shows... well... don't. You may as well call me your life support.

ehehehehehehehehe

Attached: 6694344.jpg (182x268, 12K)

It wasted its time doing the flashback arc. Which was the longest fucking thing to sit through that YAS refused to end.

Look it this Seiba

Attached: 061413.jpg (600x900, 128K)

Same to (You) bud

Because it pulls of crowd. VB is literal toxin for ratings

Best Saber

This is the only Spider I need, sorry.

Attached: 4F86A62F-E2F7-483A-A08A-E7699DCE2D70.jpg (2000x2171, 296K)

You just keep waiting forever for the 1 year war to start.

Eggman's apparently voicing a character so We'll have fun with that at least.

Attached: 40218039_p0.jpg (2000x1777, 1.28M)

Fuck you you fat retard, Toonami doesn’t need you

It's safe to assume after SAO ends the block just gets cut down, right?

What’s this nice looking magno about

I can't wait for your ass to stay on Freeform with the rest of the garbage

>Mike Pollock is voicing a character
I hope he has as much fun as when he was voicing eggman in the Sonic Boom tv series

They JUST changed the block. why would they do it again several weeks later?

When's she comin?

They haven’t announced anything and it ends tonight so that’s probably the plan

A bunch of firefighters that kill people who turn into fire demons

Attached: 1562995089268.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

In case anyone needs to watch last week's cut epilogue scene from AoT dubbed
youtube.com/watch?v=PaJj-baN6DI

Gee I wonder

Episode 4 and 5

Oh really? Well it doesn't look like your numbers are doing so hot. Can't wait to see the look on all of your chinese cartoon faces when the block's ratings plummet harder after Mickey Mouse takes me home. It'll be freakin' sweet.

Attached: peter-griffin-family-guy-27.6.jpg (210x240, 21K)

Your numbers are shit too. Our numbers will skyrocket tonight

Anyone else notice Ultraman on that newspaper bump with various AS shows ?

So is this in the same world as Soul Eater?

Attached: IMG_20190713_204648.jpg (1448x2048, 364K)

No, just same people working on it

How long before the mouse collects their toys?

It's one of the few things that YAS shouldn't have wasted elaborating on. Knowing how Char literally took a guy's identity who looks nearly like him basically makes the whole thing feel more contrived than normal. Also making Garma a sneaking piece of shit ruins the point of Char killing him in the original series which was basically to show that Char was willing to kill ALL the Zabis, even ones who were better people than the ones involved in his father's assassination.

Attached: 1ec3e33761d66c851f764a20558eaf9d.jpg (627x886, 367K)

No one likes you Peter.

So it’s just soul eater with fire then

This is the first Sentai show in years.

>Leave saving Toonami to them

Attached: maxresdefault-3.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Soul Eater with fire, nuns, and buff chicks

Attached: 1563047904935.jpg (1920x1080, 118K)

I'm with this guy

Attached: 1467268143445.jpg (581x1000, 229K)

Oh fucking fuck. My old TV from the 90s just blew out. Guess I'm not watching Toonami tonight.

Attached: tv.jpg (498x385, 61K)

Ushio and Tora seems like a show that would've been on classic Toonami or Saturday night adult swim 10 years ago

Attached: 1550118577007.jpg (1941x1063, 330K)

>Calvin fights evil with his stand, Hobbes

Attached: Calvin and his Stand Hobbes.png (745x703, 425K)

why do you still have an ancient TV

You're still using a CRT?

Attached: 1543799711780.png (650x650, 503K)

Aw yeah, Jackie's finally getting top billing.

Attached: Jackie.png (500x281, 154K)

I think it doesn't lessen the scumminess of Char at all, though it does needlessly elaborate on his life.

Wait a sec... AVGN?!

One or two more years. Too bad Toonami will probably die around the same time.

It still worked up until a few minutes ago. No reason to replace it.

Attached: Iris%27_Full_Appearance.png (180x424, 62K)

Remember when Colbert was funny? Neither do i

That's my point it elaborates too much on things that were at some points better left to your imagination which will replace the OG version of MSG for most people, and they'll see that Char is justified in his all out revenge against the Zabis, even ones who weren't actually involved with the plot to kill his father.

Friendly reminder that spider piece is an illusion. Don't obey any random thoughts that feel spidery.

I guess not every dinosaur died out

She's great.

Attached: 1562954092817.jpg (1920x1080, 648K)

Feel free to go back to /pol/ and stay there.

I want Maki to choke me

FUCK SPIDERS
ALL SPIDERS DESERVE THE BULLET

Attached: 50265740-211F-415A-9A24-714C06DCBDE8.jpg (250x301, 28K)

Shut the fuck up. Maybe if you listened to spiders instead of slaughtering them without a second thought we would be able to have peace.

>orange man bad!

Are they really doing nazis?

Did you guys know if you take the screen out of your window, you can just open the window and piss out of it instead of walking all the way to the bathroom?

I don't really see it that way, the preview glorifies Char a bit, but it doesn't make him out to be heroic. More like psychopathic.

Attached: 36871661_p0.jpg (1187x1300, 1.35M)

Why did they move MHA to a death slot? Was it doing THAT bad?

Attached: 1494796111708.jpg (622x1705, 390K)

Yeah. The rest of the world is WW1 tech.

I'm so glad Morlun got cut out of the Spiderverse movie.

I'm out of the loop is this what's coming on? Holy fuck it was worse than I thought coming back here.

Attached: pand.gif (500x306, 612K)

I used to do this in college but eventually they put up signs that said shitting out the window wasn’t allowed anymore. I don’t even know how they found out

How did you figure this out?

You're only proving his point

I don't like trump but its true Colbert went downhill when he went network.

No. And it puts a smile on my face that Herofags stuck with it regardless, while also ignoring most of the rest of the block. Fuck Demarco

N

2 scoops meme will never stop being funny.

There's a reason they stopped doing that in the middle ages.

Attached: [CBM]_A_Certain_Magical_Index_-_11_-_Sisters_[1080p-FLAC]_[196098E4]_00:13:34_01.jpg (1920x1080, 125K)

how many epilogues have we missed?

It's only comical when he literally describes it like a 3 year old kid would.

I can't do that, there's a wasps nest in my winds and I'd rather not have my dick stung

Attached: 801d3f2e89013e9797b87f4105a8f691.jpg (850x1225, 173K)

Holy shit, it’s you, the window pisser. I thought you were just a shitposter, but you’re still posting about ejecting bodily fluids out the window.

Attached: 22DF4623-8055-4899-BC81-8D14B8120136.jpg (750x219, 93K)

2014 was a hard year for Nerd celebrities.

I don't regret what had to be done, but I'm surprised Colbert of all people suffered the most.

SAO promos thus far
>kittytoe swings a sword
>kittytoe swings a sword at a tree
>kittytoe swings a sword at goblins
>kittytoe swings a sword at humans
>kittytoe takes a nappy while Asuna yells
ERROR: Cycle broken. Episode deleted
>kittytoe swings a sword at a woman
>Yugio swings a sword at some guy
>kittytoe swings a lightsaber at a rapist
>Alice swings a sword at Yugio
>the red man shoots arrows at Kittytoe and Yugio
>naked slut swings a sword at the library slut
>the red man shoots arrows at Kittytoe and Yugio again
>kittytoe swings a sword at a group of knights
>Alice swings a sword at Kittytoe and Yugio
>Yugio swings a sword at a naked dude
>Alice contracts pink eye
>SUCC
>shh the fireman comin
>kittytoe swings a sword at a naked bitch

Guys, we did it. 22 more minutes of this hell and it’s gone for the next 6-8 months

Attached: 0EDCA956-4896-4802-A427-561344FCEFB5.gif (589x288, 524K)

Attached: 37344713_p0.jpg (640x960, 158K)

So do you like yuri anons?

Attached: IMG_20190621_220138.jpg (720x1012, 100K)

That’s not me but that’s a good idea

Why?

Cop Craft on Toonami when?

Attached: 1562629796539.webm (1280x720, 535K)

I got my dick nipped by a chicken beak once, can’t be that bad

Attached: Excuse me what.gif (195x229, 1.29M)

No
I don’t wanna read things about cute girls if they’re gay. It’s like window shopping, but you’ll never have enough money to buy anything

Please tell me it was through your pants.

Attached: 4581126dcc94a9f137855b8e8906c0e.jpg (813x1215, 501K)

It's ok

Attached: 1529497158892.jpg (640x920, 100K)

Only when Weight gain is invovled, otherwise no.

I want to fuck Lois

Is this you?

Attached: 2F4DC5B2-68A7-417F-9C20-ACE2E2D92DBC.jpg (750x188, 60K)

>tfw you realize trump's current approval rating is higher than obama's at the same point in his presidency

it's gonna be another 4 fun years

I was high on crystal meth and horny and that was my solution. I learned fast to hold the head

How many screencaps of people talking about using the bathroom through their window do you have?

Attached: 1524746083080.jpg (279x215, 31K)

>made up shit that /pol/ spouts
Yeah, real fun

I still want Trump ice cream.

Nope sorry. My best is 4 stories up on the roof of an apartment complex

Woah, close shave there. Glad it didn't turn out worse.

Attached: 1526809556535.png (359x609, 53K)

I can't wait for more libshit tears

No the fuck it’s not
I haven’t been able to go to any family gathering without endless political discussion, it’s annoying. I hate hiding my power level. I don’t even need to, I’m only slightly right leaning, but I may as well be a fucking nazi for not wanting people to immigrate illegally

But this is toonami general, a holy place. Let’s not talk about this, please.

Oh my god user

Attached: 1543653959612.jpg (1056x1624, 177K)

is it orange creamsicle flavor

Just eat a dreamcicle its the same thing

I'd sooner watch a show about Moonman killing niggers than Family Guy.

Attached: Moonman Awoo.png (871x871, 128K)

The naked chick started to get annoying fast even if she is hot.

maka negro a cute

So the just like the average woman

Attached: Momo.jpg (225x350, 30K)

You can’t silence free speech no matter how much you try, lib

That is exactly what Family Guy is about.

>Ushio and Tora seems like a show that would've been on classic Toonami or Saturday night adult swim 10 years ago
And that's a good thing!
Essentially except Hobbs spends the first 13 eps reluctantly helping him while trying to eat him at the same time.

mega boob, love every time shes on screen

Yuri is boring

Giorno - Brandon Winckler (Eugeo)
Bruno - Todd Haberkorn
Mista - Alejandro Saab
Abacchio - Chris Niosi
Narancia - Casey Mongillo
Fugo - Erik Scott Kimerer
Trish - Kayli Mills
Doppio - Max Mittelman
Diavolo - Ray Chase

Wrong one

Attached: Maka with tits.jpg (1280x720, 172K)

>free speech
>on a website that's privately owned
Well aren't we a special round of stupid.

Only those two
I’ll save something if I like it enough

Attached: E6762D3B-023A-48D7-ACA2-87B8303BE5C2.jpg (376x467, 97K)

>that episode where Peter becomes Dan "hold her tighter she's a fighter" Schneider

Sex pistols (six bullets) - Vic Mignogna

oh god underbra grope i cant wait much longer

i love when she makes things that come out of her chest

I just said I’m not a lib dude

Hey, I'm out of the loop, but I'm curious, do any of you know if Sailor Moon will ever return to Toonami?

I started going bald when I was a teen

Did anyone else see that extremely bad arm animation on Lois as she was moving the towels?

>tfw you don't know dub va names
I had to look up a lot of these

In hindsight, I probably should have put examples for more than just Giorno.

No. It’s hulu exclusive for the foreseeable future

Peter “Cunnybee” Griffin
Peter “Little Seize Her” Griffin
Peter “Take a Seat? Don’t Mind if I Do!” Griffin

in july 2011 obama was polling in the low 40s

trump is currently in the mid to high 40s

Attached: 36601611_p0.jpg (2500x3800, 797K)

I don't think many characters I care about show up, and I doubt the ones that will are going to be both prominent enough and a proper representation. They can be one, but probably won't be both.

I want each member of Sex Pistols to be voiced by Patrick Seitz

What are the chances that we get a surprise on air reveal tonight?

something going wrong on live broadcasts and having to cut away from it is always really uncomfortable

Attached: Momo.jpg (2000x2823, 3.69M)

I know that, and i like trump, I just don’t really think this constant fucking news dump is gonna be fun for another 4 years

Attached: 368FA22D-19D7-4CF0-AE60-89DCFACB7E3B.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

bro i live for chaos

Damn that's a nice boat

Attached: 9fefe2ec920a54a8f8dc9a37ad0af928.jpg (711x1000, 391K)

So do you all just watch on cable or is there a stream somewhere hidden away?

Nice boat

Meant for I’m a failure, damn it

Attached: 44472224_p3.jpg (738x1075, 321K)

Got cable.

cable but there is a stream

Dr. Shitpost, or How I learned to stop worrying and love the Trump

Attached: 1496532333589.gif (384x230, 1.28M)

Huh? Whats mtn dew sweet lighting?

I use cable, but a stream can be found on cytube when you search "thekingslounge".

if you give Demarco a blowjob he gives you the link to a hidden free Toonami stream

>Masturbating like usual
>suddenly feel like something "burst" in my right testicle, feels a little soft in the right side of the sac
>feels sore for an hour or two but after I got to sleep it feels mostly fine.
>it's been a few days now and while my right nut doesn't hurt something still feels off about it.
>it doesn't feel numb, there's no swelling, and I can "move it" like my left testicle (ie they both move up and down if I don't use my hands) but I keep thinking my right one is lower than it was before. It was already the lower one but now the position feels slightly off.

Bro help. Do I need to see a doctor or am I just overreacting?

Oh it's this episode again

How much prep time does Kevin get?

Why would robbers kill a witness?
That would just add to crimes and give them a higher sentence when caught

Your balls are finally dropping, user. You’re becoming a man. Remember not to tell anyone you’re under 18, that’s the only way they can ban you

>when caught
That won’t happen without the witness smoothbrain

How long till Disney pulls this and Bobs from AS?

Two thousand twenty one. Don't worry, you'll miss me.

Attached: Peter.png (256x256, 41K)

Why don't they just use the lazarus pit to bring him back?

You can catch robbers without a witness

The Little Caesar’s guy doesn’t say Pizza twice
He says Piece a pizza

>He says Piece a pizza
Bullshit

2021 and 2023 respectively, I'll only miss Bob's Burgers

Attached: 1542691301875.jpg (1200x1600, 147K)

Attached: 1538890967224.jpg (210x240, 19K)

It was always Pizza! Pizza!

Attached: cf36bdab-eef5-4d9e-9705-9d39ada85424.gif (540x250, 1.87M)

So when was the last saturday night this was on?

blowin my fuckin mind right now

Attached: understand.jpg (300x300, 24K)

We can’t miss you when we are dead

Attached: 73249257_p0.png (1200x992, 497K)

last saturday night it was a week ago saturday

Attached: and the restaurant.jpg (355x355, 24K)

Do people really like that humiliation shit in porn?

I mean this episode.
Or was it seriously on last week?

I love the jew jokes

Attached: PizzaPizza.jpg (300x300, 51K)

You're a fucking Nazi and everything that's wrong about this country!

>Do people really like that _____ in porn?
Yes, the answer is always yes

So I'm going to go see Raimi's Florida:The Movie tomorrow. What am I in for?

Giant fucking alligators.

>TV just went off suddenly
FUCK

Nobody fucks gators

Sex with crocodile is not safe

Except the Georgia Bulldogs

it's actually a cape movie, Florida Man Begins

NYC is having a blackout you there?

Except Australians.

Well there was this one scene where gators are likened to illegal immigrants, and it was a pretty good speech, but it was a solid ten minutes, and he REALLY goes in on those immigrants for stuff other than immigrating illegally. I mean he really starts saying gross things about Hispanics, which I didn’t like, because I know quite a few of them, and they’re very nice people. But it was a great movie in spite of that.

where the fuck is TGG we need a new bread

No, they fuck kangaroos and dingos

Vinny was a great dog

No. In fact it's just the TV acting up.
the light is on but there's nothing on screen

Is this for real?

It’s too early for a new thread dumb newfag

Goddamn I wish I had a Vinny in my life

I wish my dad was an Italian Mobster

Yeah I wish they kept him instead of Brian back brian

Sounds like you burnt it out

he's a likeable character.

It says pizza pizza on the box.

Thanks for reminding me, I wanted to point out how fucking annoying that grandma commercial is for it. That and The Kitchen makes me want to never see another movie in my life.

Maybe. It turned back on now though, and it's apparently been happening before

does this dude plan to stop playing kingdom hearts?

It's really too bad they brought that insufferable Brian back.

Titan when?

Instead you get back Seth's voice piece to spout his political bullshit or for Brain to just be a piece of shit.

Attached: 1541992070838.jpg (249x249, 15K)

It'd have been great if the season was about tracking down who was driving the car. They want to change things up a lot now with gimmick episodes so a gimmick season would have been fun.

You ever wonder who was gonna run over Brian?

I like at least the Brian being that is seen as repulsive by the other characters. Any time he says anything political, everyone in the room gets mad and calls him stupid

new

>Expecting Family Guy to be experimental

You’re setting yourself up for pain

Quagmire

>tfw Italian
>tfw Dad is Irish, but mom is full Italian from Calabria
>tfw no mob connections, but pride in Italian and Irish heritage at the same time.

It was Quagmire in a car he rented

Another week another brainlet who can't comprehend a manga for kids

So Stewie was the driver right and it's just time travel shit right?

It looked like Brian's car so I figured it was someone in the family, likely peter and his shenanigans or Brian from the future