Earth-7642 Thread

Attached: C40D0A4B-79A6-4750-996C-D2A843ED4162.jpg (595x842, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IWSCJ28Vp6w
youtu.be/Qz-rsqEaa_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Annihilus Vs The Green Lantern Corps would be a fun read.

Where my fellow HalStarkChads at?!

Attached: RGgukq5E6HBM2jscGd4Sszpv94XxHH2uqxMY9z21vaqHt2ZZvzMCxHgGXFBjDbyJjJdpMFrNGLAeUoDx1cxifWQBQ1cUQfGRoYoD (640x332, 598K)

Also, best ideas by far are

>Ra’s Al Gul captures Wolverine to obtain his immortality

>Spider-Man and Guy Gardner are roommates

>Doom gets autistic over Hal Jordan

>Cap and Wonder Woman are a couple

Right here, dawg

Based.
>>Doom gets autistic over Hal Jordan
>it's a "Tony and Hal prank Doom on a Saturday night" issue

Attached: 1513532166976.gif (500x279, 1024K)

>It’s a “Tony and Hal fuck the Female Furies and manage to escape before Darkseid finds them” issue

>Kang is a future version of Vandal Savage.
>Wildcat was an old friend of Jack Murdock and tries his best to look after Matt.
>Quicksilver doesn’t like any of the Flashes because he can’t tap into the Speed Force.
>Constantine once tricked the Vishanti into making him the Sorceror Supreme.
>Max Mercury went by the Whizzer during WWII.

>Female Furies
Come on user, they're too ugly. Just make it a Themyscira story.
>Tony and Hal on a joyride testing some new Stark Aircraft
>things go wrong (they hit a seagull or some other shit) and they crashland on the island
Question is if you wanna involve Diana finding them having a massive orgy on her island...

Attached: 28420412515431wonderwomenbypenichetd47up0l.jpg (900x582, 196K)

>Lashina, Big Barda, Artemiz, Alianna Hubbard, Bloody Mary, Gilotina, Knockout, Wunda, and all the obvious fetish girls
>too ugly
Keep in mind, they were created as Jack Kirby's fictional harem.

Attached: Beach Episode.jpg (750x736, 354K)

Broke:
>Wildcat was an old friend of Jack Murdock and tries his best to look after Matt.
>Quicksilver doesn’t like any of the Flashes because he can’t tap into the Speed Force.

Woke:
>Ted and Jack were heated rivals that didn’t like each other
>Ted always beat Jack in a fight
>Ted got more bitter as a person when Jack died in the ring
>not because he secretly respected (he did, but wouldn’t admit it)
>but because he beat Crusher Creel, somebody Ted was never able to beat
>so a lot of shit clicked for Ted in that moment
>”That damn son-of-a-bitch held back against me”

>Quicksilver looks up to Jay Garrick and Max Mercury, while he looks down on Wally and Barry.
>He sometimes asks him for advice at times, and gets embarrassed when others find out about it

Barda is for Scott Free only, fag. So says Jack Kirby

I'm just saying, the Furies are typically hot, or at least fetish-bait.

Yeah user, they're ugly. Look at them. One's fat, the other's like some balding skelly and the other is Madame Masque's cousin twice removed. Stark and Hal have conventional tastes. They're not chubby chasers, grannyfucker sor whatever the fuck else.

>doesn't like dummy thicc
>doesn't like bdsm
>doesn't like amazons
>can't even appreciate butter-faces
user, you might have a case of the gays.

>hurdur you don't like my fetish fuel u fag
Nah faggot, I have normal tastes. I like these Amazons as would Tony and Hal. Poject your weird fetishes on less well adjusted characters.

Attached: Billy-Weights.webm (1280x720, 1.56M)

>Hal and Thor fighting Gorr
>Hal gives Thor his ring for a powerup

>Final Crisis where Darkseid takes Ben Grimm as his host
>Ben beats him by singing a tune his aunt Petunia taught him
>Orion and Ben broing it up

>Hal Jordan
>Well adjusted with no weird fetishes

Attached: He put his dick in that.jpg (429x459, 85K)

She's legal in space! Still more natural than ugly fatties.

Attached: images.jpg (238x211, 16K)

>also called a woman (Lashina?) a Madame Masque knock off

Attached: Tony Masque.jpg (474x383, 58K)

>Civil War happened because of the Parallax Incident
>All the League heavy hitters were off facing the Annihilation Wave leaving pretty much a skeleton crew and pretty much all the earthbound heroes
>This allowed Pro Reg people in charge to push forth the idea of the SHRA t othe UN, not simply the US
>Gained a lot of traction as the logical opponents (Superman etc.) were away and couldn't stop it

Rich looks swole af in this.

So, Nova corps, GL, is that an fbi/local police situation?

>gives some thot a pitty kiss
>supposed to mean anything
Yeah, I bet when he was fucking Janet bareback or putting it in Frost's anus he was fantasizing about hairy armpits... Christ, why can't you put your fetishes away? Besides, Masque's wounds being bad or just a scar are just as flippy-floppy as Doom's. In the Kate Bishop solo froma while back she was shown as being perfectly fine.

>nigh constant space shit keeps the heavy hitters off of Earth for the street-level and political stuff
That, I can believe. The Rich Rider and Tony Stark moment would have Superman shaking his head at Stark while they both left.

I say GLs outrank Nova Corps

Novas should be a local thing. The people who started them didn't like the GL butting in on their affairs so they mde their own group of super space police. Far younger but quite competent.

Rom and the Space Knights are their own thing

>Civil War because of Parallax
I like it. Hal was one of the greatest heroes around employed by aliens and he went rogue causing a Crisis level event, makes sense for the government to have a failsafe

Yeah, GL was FBI in my example.

We're derailing things here, so I'll stop with this. Feel free to respond with whatever. I maintain that Stark and Jordan are into, or at least fine with, stuff beyond a very narrow view of what's attractive.
At the least, Stark doesn't mind romancing a woman with what is implied to be glaring facial deformities, and Jordan will stick his dick in someone he considered a child a short period ago.

Attached: Tony Masque 2.jpg (786x388, 84K)

What would happen if the Frightful Four teamed up with the Secret Society of Supervillains?

Masque is just a way to show that he cares beyond just appearance. Arisia was just a weird story that's been turne dinto a meme. Stop pretending they'll be into pegging or hairy armpits or Shaniqua or whatever other feitsh you people have. Christ...

I wonder how Tony would feel about Karu-Sil? Probably pity, she's been through so much already
Quite likely, along with the U-Foes

Attached: 1219896738198.jpg (221x300, 29K)

>Gangwar
>Fisk makes his grand move on Gotham after years of prep and various heroes and criminals have gotten in his way
.Starts with a coordinated strike on all the mob bosses, their heirs and several super villains, Joker, Penguin and Two Face among them
>The latter three are hanging on to livesin the hospital
>Can Batman, Spider-man and others stop the Kingpin?
>Alfred was injured while out on the town and was caught in the crossfire of Fisks hitsquads
>The moral pillar of the Batfamily is gone during this trying time

That would be one big group of evil.

Almost like some sort of Legion.

Of Doom?
>Doom: "There will be no Legion of *Doom* unless I, Viktor Von Doom lead it and all of you bow before me!"

I forget if Hal’s the Spectre or not at the time, does he get involved?

>Spectre
It's always him isn't it? How did he do in the original story?

Uh like in between Final Night and Johns Rebirth, pretty sure he wasn’t involved in Marvel Civil War, in the past

Well it couldn't be "of superheroes" if it were comprised of villains.

Final Night and Rebirth.

Oh I guess he’s back to GL at that point, that’s gotta be awkward when he comes back and finds out a war happened because of him

>Hal: "I did WHAT!?

Yikes, especially since Tony led the Pro-Registration

And not long after CW, Dark Reign is when Hulk comes back with a RLR ready to kick ass.
>Hulk hurtles through space towards Earth, planets being torn apart in his passing

So would Powerhouse vs Power Girl

Hey guys can I exist in this universe too?

Attached: Access-Marvel-DC-Amalgam-a.jpg (500x890, 104K)

Would love to see a Hal/ Red Lantern Hulk Brawl

Sure thing. Everyone knows who you are and are proud of your accomplishments. You even have a summer home to rest at after fixing the various crisis events.

Nah. It’s Iron Man and Steel or no dice

Never thought of that idea

They'd mostly bond over tech I guess

>hurdur tech
God, you people both don’t read comics and have no imagination. I bet you’re the same kinda faggot that prefers Iron Bat to Iron Lantern for Amalgams. A Tony and Hal bromance makes perfect sense.

Tf are you talking about?
God you idiots who read what they want to read sound so stupid

Maybe? I guess Iron Man could upgrade his armor a bit

I just thought it’d be cool to see them together. Wasn’t really thinking logistically.

Hal & Tony make sense as Bros. Steel is a shitty nigger and would have little to no chemistry with Stark. Your whole argument is based on “hurdur muh tech”.

>Doom gets autistic over Hal Jordan

Please explain. Is there precedent for this?

Doom’s whole thing is Will and pettiness. When some dumb fuck has more will than you and literally wields it as his primary weapon, it’s gonna annoy the petty guy

Wouldn't Doom just become a GL then?

Actually, now that I think about it, Doom and Hal being on a mission together could be goddamn hilarious if the right writer took it over, considering that Hal is an unintelligent yet charismatic flyboy who just Wills his way through all his problems, and Doom is almost the exact opposite.

No it isnt.
You’re just repeatedly shoving that up your own ass for some reason.

True, never really got into Steel
Oh Doom would become a GL and then lose the ring a mini later because he wouldn't be able to balance being a GL, ruling Latveria and trying to up stage RICHARDS!

He'd gain a respect for the GLs but not Hal, though the guardians do say he has potential if he gets past his insecurities

>flyers
>adrenaline junkies
>daddy and mommy issues
>womanizers
>adventurers
>Space Cop/CEO/Authority People
>grease monkeys
>”hurdur it makes no sense, my fake HC is better than your fake HC hurdur”
Christ, go suck a dick.

>Chemo and the Gas Gang is the result of Hank Pym's attempt to help out Will Magnus with his responsometer design

And there goes the thread. Fun while it lasted everyone.

Damn auto update not working.

That's fitting, and very Hank.
>Kamala joined the JSA after the Champions split
>QS finally got his dream come true where he mentors under Jay Garrick himself after he and Wanda get away from the Brotherhood/Avengers
>Wanda studies under Fate to help control her powers

Hal has a thing for getting on people’s nerves. Not the same way as Guy, but in the way of “this dude is just some dumb jock that trips on his own two feet, how the fuck does he have more Willpower than I do?” Type shit. Doom would take it poorly because his rivals (Reed, Ben Grimm, Stark, Strange, Banner,etc) are all world respected heroes who come from prestigious schools and have an impressive academic record. Hal’s just an idiot with a deathwish. Doom would have a hard time adjusting to a guy like that, not to mention actually acknowledge him as an equal.

I remember fro mlast threads
>Hal goes with Thor to Asgard
>They're astonished that someone is more reckless than Thor
>Thor has to play the Blue Oni to Hal's Red
>Thor becomes introspective since he began hanging out with Hal

Speaking of bros

>Jimmy Olsen would get along with Peter Parker, but one of his best friends would actually be Rick Jones.
>Jimmy has a habit of adapting to strange situations thanks to being Superman’s Pal
>so whenever Rick gets stuck in a typically shitty situation, Jimmy is there by his side, like a true bro

>Quicksilver looks up to Max Mercury, and took his Quicksilver name after him.
>when he’s conflicted over his loyalty to his father and his loyalty to his sister, he comes to Max for advice
>Max and Pietro are essentially Iroh and Zuko, with Max asking Pietro, probably for the first time in his life, to what does HE want.

>Ikaris and Orion met once or twice. It was pretty awesome all things considered but the planet wouldn’t stay intact with those two in the room

>Black Canary and Mockingbird have nothing in common and they hate each other.

>Tim Hunter and Franklin Richards are both nightmares for cosmic entities with any form of clairvoyance.
>they’d absolutely shit their metaphorical pants should they team up with future reality warmers like Rachel Summers, Nate Grey, etc

Read a bit on Mercury, interesting character in that he's a time traveler. If Cap thought it was bad I wonder how he'd handle Max?

>Black Canary and Mockingbird have nothing in common and they hate each other.
I can see it, along with Ollie and Clint not liking each other.

So, Spidey and Batman have already teamed up a couple of times, and Bats has also run into the Punisher and Daredevil, but how would they all work together as part of the "street crowd?" It seems like half of Batman's villains would get pushed on Peter and Matt, while Frank just kills Ventriloquist or some shit and Batman beats him up.

What's stopping Frank and Spectre from combining? Or would the Spectre have much more restraints on it than normal to prevent such a thing from happening? I mean the Red Lantern Frank idea from previous threads is already terrifying enough

No, Spectre would go staaaaight for the nearest Ghost Rider. Your boy Punishy-powers would likely stay on the streets, but becoming a Red Lantern who refuses to leave the planet isn't out of the question. He'd probably team up with Red Hood in the edgiest crossover ever.

You’re just making up a bunch of nonsense as if somebody else made this argument and you’re trying to finish it with me.

He has been psychologically proven to have no fear

I can't stop seeing a spooky face on Nova's chest

Bump

Hal? Doom? Doesn’t matter regardless. It’s not what this is about.

Max is pretty Zen, he’d get along great with Cap.

I actually don’t think Ollie and Hawkeye would dislike each other after long. I can’t say the same for Mockingbird and Black Canary.

Kingpin and The Penguin switching cities would be an awesome graphic novel. Would love to see Daredevil and Batman deal with the shift in the status quo.

Wanda has Chaos Magic, so she might be destined to become a Lord of Chaos. And Fate is a Master of Order. Nabu wants her gone fucking yesterday but Kent Nelson and Inza low-key adopt her. Now they’re both attached to their adopted daughter and treat her “No more Mutants” shit as a sort of accident a baby would do.

Was Superman part of the anti-Annihilus shit or doing his own thing with the Legion of Superheroes? Maybe Clark this was during “Panic in the Sky!” and Superman assembled his own supercrew (Fantastic Four, She-Hulk, Martian Manhunter, Thor, Guy, John, Hulk, etc) to fight Braniac and such.

>Batman takes the Pro-Registration side instead of Spider-Man, he’s the one who ends up with the OMD and takes the anti-side later.

Nice

How about Ras Al Ghul and The Brain use the method of freezing heroes (and maybe villains) throughout history. How far back can we start The Brain?

>The X-Men send the X-tinction team to get Logan back
>Cyclops opens the battle by boring a hole into Ra's mountain fortress while Colossus Wade's into a horde of Ninjas

>There's an alternative universe where Ted Kord, Booster Gold, Fire & Guy became the Fantastic Four.

Is Ice the HERBIE stand in?

I think Doom Black Adam and Sinestro would become best friends

Nah, it's L-Ron

Definitely Adam and Doom since they could likely get along over ruling their respective countries

Doom and Sinestro get along over hating Hal

But they've all fought each other before

Thinking on the FF idea
>Booster: Thing, made of 'Gold' and has time powers
>Ted: Technopathy, Reed stand in
>Ice and Fire are merged by the cosmic Ray's, can use thermokinesus to heat or cool things. Both personalities in one body
>Guy: Invisible Woman stand in: Construct powers

Does that mean you also support Darkstar/Falcon?

Eh, why not?

Stark and Hal being bros makes it even better. He thinks he could have done more to stop Hal, and on paper he rationalizes registration as analogous to joining the lanterns. It's not just about being accountable, its about trying to keep Hal's ideal alive and separate from the taint of Paralax.

That's... A good idea. No longer would heroes just be separate, but United and known for who they are. Aren't the GLs at large known by their names and normal identities?

I like the Ice and Fire idea in general, not just as a FF idea.

Amongst the Corpsmen yeah, GLTAS addressed that pointing out most other planets don’t have a 24 hours new cycle
>If it’s good enough for the Guardians of the Universe, for the Corps that spreads around this universe, it’s good enough for Earth.

I don’t think so. They’d all look down on each other, especially due to how similarly they view themselves in relation to the normal people. They’d probably have a Doom/Loki/Osborn relationship where they try to undermine each other without them actually noticing

Usually yeah, except for a few Earth GLs

Yeah but why?

Would Doom be greedy enough to get the Orange lantern ring's attention?

Yes. And he'd be approached by Sinestro too. And the red lantern corps. And Indigo ones. And maybe even blue, for all hope lies in Doom.
But he'd turn them all down, because he's true ring is green.

Because I want to see how Black Bat would do on this Earth, but he’s active too far back in time to really interact with anyone.

Does he turn into a White Lantern through sheer Force of will/spite?

I like it, but I could see Hal being kissed Stark would to that shit in his name

Greed

I like it, but I could see Hal being pissed Stark would to that shit in his name

Will. I mean, I disagree he turns white, but doom's will is above all of his traits.

Cool. Once we pair up all the Green Lanterns maybe we can branch out a little

Who should Kyle chill with?

Human Torch.

>Johnny showing Kyle the ropes during his rookie years
Nice.

Guy, Thor, and who else for a Guardians of the Galaxy line up?

Okay hold on I want a Galactic Bro crew, Thor, Guy, Drax, Adam Strange(?), Quill(?)

Nah, the GoTG get conscripted into L.E.G.I.O.N

Attached: latest.jpg (674x1024, 187K)

>Post Paralax Hal sees how bad Pro-Reg is getting and doesn't want Tony to do to himself what Hal did after Coast City.
>Hal actually gets through to Tony, causing Tony drop out of Civil War but he skirts close to going full Demon In The Bottle again.
>Jordan and Stark therapy space trip miniseries.
>Batman left holding the Pro-Reg bag alongside Waller, Osborn and Carol Danvers.

>Johnny gets Kyle into elaborated pranks with his ring.
>Wally suffers because of this.
>To teach Johnny & Kyle, he brings in Booster & Ted
>Spidey & Ben watches from afar, laughing at both sides.

>Ywn read that miniseries
Why even live?

>It’s a Captain Atom and Captain America disagree with Iron Man and Highballs methods!” Issue

Lightray?

>Spidey, Ben & Guy watch from afar, laughing at both sides.
ftfy
I can't help but feel Bruce will regret this decision

I think we said he revealed his identity and then did his version of OMD

No it isnt

>Barry and Mar-Vell chilling out as dead bros

>Mari McCabe/Vixen and T'Challa dated when the latter was studying in the US
>They ended the relationship on good terms with no hard feelings at all between them
>She doesn't like Killmonger at all

>The Hulk project was meant to replicate the unintended success of the testing that led to Nate Adams becoming Captain Atom
>Atom has been commonly called on to help subdue the Hulk in case the need arises
>Is a member of the Avengers, and has led them for a short while

>Ross and Eiling are merged in this verse

>Jason Todd once tried to join Frank Castle but was turned away by the latter
>Jason took away from this that Frankj and Bruce were both going about dealing with crime the wrong way leading him to want to control the underbelly of Gotham

>Lightray is a member of he Annihilators
>He acts as the jokester of the group and tries to keep their spirits up as best he can

>Fate sees Strange the way Strange sees Constantine

>Blackest Night features an X-Men special with Cyclops facing all the dead kids

Oh yeah, that would happen

>Damage goes to high school with Spiderman. Damage ends up interning for so many Spiderman rogues Spiderman assumes he’s evil.

>>Kang is a future version of Vandal Savage.
>Vandal/Kang framed Iron Lad as Kang to sow distrust between him and Tony like the dick he is
>Vandal was active in the Hyborean Age and hired Conan numerous times for how effective he was
>He considered Conan the closest he's ever had to a friend, mostly because he was frank and survived all the assassination attempts to test him
>He hates Kulan Gath, he's fought him many times over the age whenever the latter appears
>The feeling is mutual

Was Vandal an Avenger of 1 Million BC?

Probably, if only because they were desperate for help.

Is MJ still Sonja's reincarnation?

Attached: 15.png (512x301, 353K)

Don’t see why not

Okay then
>Vandal and Kulan Gath have a gambit pileup since both are trying to capture Sonja/MJ for their own ends, neither good at all
>Spidey, Logan, Conan and others need to stop their plans

>Later on MJ stars in a Myborian Age movie as Red Sonja which Conan was a co-script writer/sorta director
>Becomes a blockbuster hit

>>Vandal was active in the Hyborean Age and hired Conan numerous times for how effective he was
>>He considered Conan the closest he's ever had to a friend, mostly because he was frank and survived all the assassination attempts to test him
Imagine them reuniting in the 20th? century when Conan has to help the Avengers stop Vandal's latest world domination plot

Attached: Conan is offered a spot on the Avengers.jpg (996x1498, 300K)

>Ah Conan! My old friend!
>Savage! You still live? *Twists sword behind him to gut a ninja sneaking up on him*
>I see you haven't lost your touch from the jump through time.
>And I see you are still up to your old tricks.

To keep it going. I'm assuming that some version of Death and Return of Superman has taken place here since that sets up Paralax.
>Osborn is lusting after Brother Eye, and manages to land enough of a hit on Bruce that he gets control. Think Spider-Man 3 Goblin knife to the back. Bruce is down and temporarily out.
>Bat countermeasures shut Osborn out before he can use the laser. He does manage to get part of Batman's private superhuman registry and escapes.
>Mass REEEEEing in Gotham by Joker, Bane and every Rogue who wanted to be The One to beat the Bat.
>Gotham Vs Goblin miniseries where Bat Rogues fall over each other trying to fuck up Norman Osborn. Spider-Man/Marvel Knights/Bat-Family reunite to try and stop it.
>Civil War ends. Anti-Reg "wins" but this, Parallax, and Cyborg Superman shenanigans have made the cape community look like dogshit.
>Hal and Tony's comeback involves inadvertently discovering and stopping Secret Invasion.

>Hal and Tony taking on the Skrulls
Based

I'm guessing Norman won't end up in charge during Dark Reign?

Oooh! Did Luthor become President while Superman was away? That'd be funny.

Well, duh.

>Superman comes back
.Has to deal with all the bullshit that happened while he was away
>Is invited to the White House
>The chair turns around
>It's Lex

"That's right Superman, I spent 75 million, pocket change, just to see your face when you saw me sitting in that chair."

Like as a romantic ship or what? What does this mean?

This sucks.

Ignore him
Heterosexual Life Partners

Attached: 70886-hal-stark-earth-9602-marvel-comics-database.png (746x1020, 516K)

>Death of Superman had Superman meeting his dead best friend, Captain Marvel. Mar-Vell welcomes him the same way Thanos welcomed Mar-Vell.

and then doom takes all the rings.

>Vixen and T’Challa dated each other when they were young

>They absolutely hate each other now

>T’Challa married Storm to spite her

>Vixen managed to get Jimmy Olsen to take a picture of her kissing Superman in response

Attached: 96479031-8799-47C9-B43E-B0B9B84EFE57.jpg (560x439, 35K)

>I leave Earth for two weeks and Lex Luthor rules the damn world.

Who doesn't like Mar-Vell? Guy was a chad and the best guy a around

>Funny isn’t it? All these years, a never ending battle for truth, justice and the American way, and it was Iron Man, Green Lantern, and all those other heroes that brought all of you down, and brought me here. They’re the reason I’ve got an army of Cape-Killers at my disposal and few would bat an eye if I ever “defended” myself from your type. Like the name, by the way? I was thinking about you when I came up with it, admittedly poor PR, but I can afford it.

again common things

>lex and doom are in a grandiose game of chess involving manipulating heros, governments, technologies and assassins all to outdo each other and they have more fun playing this mind game then actually fighting their nemesis

>martians and skrull have a common ancestor in an ancient seeder race though the skrull consider the martians a rogue colony of their species and want to assimilate them back into the fold

>Mephisto was one of Lucifer morningstar's generals when he rebelled against the source and while he tried to take the thrown when Lucifer retired it seems that none of the demonic entities can fully control Hell as well as lucifer did, he still visits lucifers bar to catch up.

>The ghost rider is hell's attempt at recreating the Specter, it bonded to the red lantern battery for a while turning all red lanterns into skeletal aliens of vengence

>the phoenix force is part of the emotional spectrum entities it fills the gap between the white and black lanterns as rebirth

Correction: Cyborg Superman would likely not be put down until Clark comes back. Maybe Civil War coincides with Reign of the Supermen?
>This is great! Superman is back!
>Eradicator murders some people.
>We can't even trust fucking Superman!? Cap, register right goddamn now!

>Norman fucks with heroes and extorts villains via Batman's dirt on them.
>Amanda Waller ends up as the head of SHIELD. Cadmus with Mandroids. Thunderbolts folded in with Suicide Squad, etc.
>Registration was actually popular with the public after Parallax. Public perception of it is capes either fell apart due to in-fighting or hid from other capes.
>Luthor runs on a "make capes responsible" platform.
>Pro Reg Batman was getting damn close to Justice Lord at the end.

I like the idea that he and Clark were close friends.

I also like the idea that Clark has both the best and worst friendships. Mostly because his friends are the best friends one could have, but they keep dying, going insane, or just plain go missing.

Mar-Vell does, Bob has gotten mentally ill, Bruce Banner has gone missing ever since Clark died (shipped off by the Illuminati for Planet Hulk), and Cyclops won’t talk to him for some reason.

I feel like you can’t have Civil War and Reign at the same time because of Parallax, he’s kind of the big thing, because he’s the hero assigned to Earth, and he almost destroyed the universe.

This also sucks.

>Hawkman and Hawkgirl reincarnate all the time
>so they probably fought against Vandal
>and fought besides Conan
>so when they meet in the 21st Century, they get to catch up again

Is Trigon another Angel turned Demon?
>Lucifer congratulated Mephisto and Trigon's OMD plot
>Though he admitted seeing Trigon get his as kicked by a cosmic empowered Nightwing was hilarious
.Lucifer has spoken to Raven, she was shaken to her core once she realized who he was
>Fury Sr. and Waller have an awesome showdown, first with words and then ultimately a shoot out as things breakdown
I can see Batman turning to Lord Bat at the end
>After OMD, the Spectre/etc. make it so Bruce has his OMD memories to teach him a lesson on making pacts with Devils
They happen after Final Night in response
Do I want to know about Cyclops?

Fair enough. Then Clark is off world doing whatever during Civil War, and Reign of the Supermen is thrown in the "reasons capes are a problem and they need oversight" pile.

>Nightwing and Wasp team-up! Can a village bicycle ride another village bicycle?

>Guest Starring Starfire and Wolverine!

Does Sinestro Corps War help restore public trust. Because that had the entire population of Coast City (admittedly small at the time) refuse to evacuate because they believed in Hal.

>White lantern Cyclops hate-fucks the Phoenix

Amanda Waller and Nick Fury are Nick Fury Jr’s parents.

lmao, I remember posting this for the first time in the previous threads

It’s perfect.

>Conan is at a SHIELD bar with Tony
>Conan looking at all the beuties around
>Tony: "I wouldn't do that if I were you Conan. Half the women in here could break you in two with their *pinky*.
>Conan: "That only makes the chase more exciting Man of Iron."
>Tony: "I'll see you in the hospital then, word of advice, don't hit on her *Points to Frost* She's dating Guy, the one with the Green Ring. He's rather protective of her, and the green lady next to her? Likewise, but she'll set you on fire. Heads up."
That's the endgame here
>Scott's crazy plan to get the Phoenix to leave Jean and other psychics alone actually works
>Wolverine was just joking when he suggested it

>Frost
Damn it I meant Ice *Commits Sudoku*

>Do I want to know about Cyclops?
A lot of shit happened when Superman died. Cyclops doesn’t know what to feel so he prefers not to talk about it like he usually does. He’s closed off and Clark is trying his best to bond with him again.

Jean just died in front of him and Clark died too, so it’s kinda too much. Scott is a mess at the moment.

Frank would have a slight chance of becoming the Spectre itself, but more likely he'd just run into him a few times and just reject it. Frank's been involved with divine magic before when he was powered by angelic force, and he's also seen the other side of the supernatural as FrankenCastle, so he'd just reject "That mumbo-jumbo bullshit."

>>Wolverine was just joking when he suggested i
lmao yes. Pheonix is Tsundere for Scott now. Jean can finally love her life free of the Pheonix but it’s pretty awkward between the two.

I concur
.During Dark Reign after Franks dies he get's a RLR that brings hi mback to life
>In the White House
>Luthor watching the screen "Set everything to DEFCON 1 and unload everything we have on Castle immediately."

Bruce's OMD involves saving Alfred of course, and almost no mages are willing to help. Zatanna, along with most of the magic types refused registration, even Shazam. He tells Bruce right at the beginning "I know registration is not wise. Not one bit." Those words come back to haunt him time and again. In desperation Constantine is the only one who's able to help with demonic pacts and is willing to do so on Bruce's behalf. Daimon Hellstrom, Klarion, Satanna, Dr. Strange, Brother Voodoo, Etrigan? They won't even speak to him. But Constantine could sense Mephisto champing at the bit so he just shows up on the doorstep of Stately Wayne Manor, Silk cut dangling from the corner of his mouth, shit-eating grin on his face.

Attached: ms marvel shazam.jpg (471x721, 104K)

Cute ship, no lie.

Does Quicksilver like Quicksilver though?

>"Frank Castle of Earth. You are capable of great rage; Welcome to the Red Lantern Corps!"
>For several hundred miles around all mystically-attuned bad guys spontaneously shit themselves. The ones with greater foresight get off planet immediately by any means necessary. All other criminals within the same radius feel an acute sense of unease. No one knows why until the bodies pile up.

>Frank doesn't frothe at the mouth like other RLs
>He's cold and silent, crying tears of blood
>Uses gun constructs, which he uses to shoot every missile headed toward him down
>Drags Daken along with him into orbit to let re-entry do the job after tearing/slicing him to pieces with the ring
>Franks joins the Anti-Reg side because, hey, Luthor and Osborn tried to kill him
>The rest of the Anto-Reg guys keep the villains who joined them as far away as possible
>Frank ultimately becomes one of their heaviest hitters

Yes, he looks up to him, along with Jay since he's one of his idols while growing up
>One of his earliest uniforms was based on Jay's
>Wanda walked in on him and still tells people to this day the story to embarrass Pietro

Blue Lantern Captain America.

>along with Jay

But the previous comment that Quicksilver doesn’t like The Flash

Oh yeah, if he dies at the end of DR, would Diana go to his grave to protect it from Maxwell?
>Steve Rogers of Earth, Ri- At Peace.

Attached: 72.jpg (409x623, 159K)

I thought he didn't use the SF? My bad then, I was under the assumption he was the only non SF Flash still.

Attached: 9a17f96f25f6f6178cd4bb7158d32519e71d54b9.jpg (738x702, 301K)

Attached: 25e2927948ee76f2e7f6f8f19faba8237382de18.png (1000x610, 263K)

Perhaps he is then.
Velocity 9.

I must have had it wrong. Sorry

Cool that we cleared that up

>Killer Moth, Paste Pot Pete and all the ineffectual Villains have get togethers and help groups
>Tommy Monaghan once accidentally read the mind of Charles Xavier when the latter was in Gotham for a seminar on Telepaths
>He was completely freaked out by the difference in his power compared to Tommy
>Charles had a nice talk with the Hitman to calm him down
>Tommy and Pat ran into a drunk and wounded Wolverine when they were in Africa that one time
>Wolverine still doesn't know how he got there
>He teamed up with them when he got shot by the super mercs

How would an adventure in OP’s picture work?

Starfire tags along by accident into a huge Cosmic event.
>She's trying her best damn it

Didn't know Carol was a pedophile.

No

>that time a Carol Danvers ripoff kissed Billy

Attached: p32_20.jpg (954x1452, 373K)

>>Hal has somehow managed to outwit DOOM by being an idiot
>"Have you ever considered your foolproof plan actually going up against a fool Doom?"
>"Silence you tart! No one is that stupid!"
>"Then you haven't met my Ex."
>>Every time Doom becomes a god, Hal one-ups him and knocks him back to mortality
>Doom spergs autistically each time
>>Secret Wars 2015 is resolved by Hal hitting God Doom with a Giant Green Boxing Glove
>>Hal while in Parallax mode has white edges like Reed Richards
>Doom gets even more angry and autistic
>>Injustice like game
>Hal's special victory pose after beating Doom is making a construct dab alongside him
>>Doom’s worst nightmare is Hal ruling Latveria
>The national food is hamburgers
>Doom develops a phobia against hamboigahs upon waking up
>>Doom tries to get Hal's adversaries to defeat Hal
>Doom has no actual inetntions to work with them, plans on studying their strategies and backstabbing them later
>Sinestro dabs on Doom instead, fucker's almost as strong as his husbando
>Atrocitus sees through his bullshit and REEEEEs Doom back to Earth
>Indigo 1: ???
>Carol ends up making out with Hal in front of Doom upon entering the vicinity of Hal's big dick energy
>Larfleeze: use your imagination
>>“I am a sorcerer, a man of science, a poet, a ruler, a great thinker. I comprehend things beyond whatever that mind of yours could dream of. I brought myself from nothing to rule Latveria. My power is recognized by the universe and above.
>“You are a boy disguised as a man. Someone who left his home as soon as he could to serve others. You are but one of many chosen by the so-called “Guardians of the Universe” your ring no different from any other, a trinket of a dead man. You’ve succumbed to fear in the past and became the villain to the world. You’ve failed.
>“Yet every time we face in a battle of wills, it is you who triumphs, me who is made the fool. Why?
>“Tell me, damn you, tell me why?!”
>“WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!”

Based and Greenpilled

Should have never accepted that date with Richard Rider but goddamn she needed some form of Dick.

>Amanda Waller and Nick Fury are Marcus Fury's parents.
Fixed

Wake up bump

Any ideas for Super Girl?

>Brightest Day: Doc Samson
>The good Doc's couch is gonna be full: the dead being risen shook up more than a few, none more so than Spider-Man, Daredevil, The X-Men & old pal the Hulk. Hey, the superhero isn't all saving the day & getting a thank you kiss. Sometimes you gotta save yourself.

Very nice
>Spidey: "I'm calm Doc. I don't think the Blue Ring helped me so much as it helped myself help me, if you know what I mean?"
>Scott: "I'm far better Dr. Samson. I think we all needed to confront our ghosts to move on. It'll be different this time around."
>Hulk/Banner: "It was... enlightening. We needed this, to teach us."

>"I'm far better Dr. Samson. I think we all needed to confront our ghosts to move on. It'll be different this time around."
If only you knew

She's Carol's adopted sister.

>Deadpool: "Shhh, don't tell them that."

Jessica Drew gets jealous, but her work with the Sirens in Gotham is too important to let feelings get in the way.

Imagine Teen Cyclops finding out he fights an army of zombie mutant students with Lantern rings

Yes. Now let’s find a way for the New Men to meet the New Gods.

Attached: 1346053433949.jpg (1024x1448, 621K)

Attached: 1476406007591.png (1080x924, 1.1M)

>>Scott: "I'm far better Dr. Samson. I think we all needed to confront our ghosts to move on. It'll be different this time around."
wait didn’t you use your White Lantern ring to look for Jean and-

Attached: 1524016531102.png (1000x800, 874K)

Hot

Attached: 1495453333245.jpg (900x636, 95K)

Attached: 1456027396104.png (794x378, 367K)

Okay maybe not those 3, but Doctor Doom and Catman for sure.

>Catman
I think you meant Batman. Thomas Blake would be too busy fighting Kraven and other poachers.

No, I meant Catman.

I think it could work. In his down time.

>Catman
>T'Challa takes back Wakanda with the help of the Secret Six! (Who he hired)

>They were dating when Hal went nuts

Let's see:
>Catman's on board since it suits his sensibilities.
>Deadshot's getting paid+Waller hates T'Challa's interference with her plans in the past. No brainer then.
>Ragdoll's coming along for shits n' giggles.
>Scandal's doing it for the reputation boost, plus reasons. Spiting her father is one of those reasons.
>Knockout will go wherever Scandal will go. Since there's going to be a huge battle, even better.
>It's a good try out for their newest probationary member: Gwenpool. She was never much for DC, but she knows the main names enough to make sure she stays away from the big names. The last thing she wants is a bomb in her skull with The Wall's finger on the button, and Scandal's offer to travel to Africa and be a Good(ish) Guy for once, AND get paid? That's too good to pass up.

I could see it.

>Everyome (Plastic Man included) assumed Kamala’s his daughter from some tryst.

Does Aquaman get involved in Namor’s and T’Challa’s feud?

>Ragdoll's coming along for shits n'giggles.

Can we also turn this into a Ragman story?

Yeah, and BM comes along for the ride

>The real reason Mari doesn't like T'Challa is because his 'crashing the world economy' plan caused a number of her family members to lose their jobs along with the pain it caused for millions across the world

Why not? Moon Knight, Vixen, Tigra, and White Tiger pile on when the tension gets ratcheted up. All have mystical ties, and the Panther God is making some big mythological waves. Cheetah's not involved since Kraven is trying to hunt her for the 20+ time.

He crashed the world economy? What a dick

Yes, read the Priest run.

Then Animal Man, Beast Boy, Changeling, and Wildebeest

>Kraven hunting Cheetah
Seeing how well he does against Spider-Man, I can see this happening

It's played out as the side story in the pages of Wonder Woman and Spider-Man, where they stalk each other over the course of 4 issues, and ends in a cliffhanger final confrontation. Think Holmes' and Moriarty's fight at Reichenbach Falls. It's left up in the air who walks away for months.

Cheetah is a jobber. You better make her more formidable as a WW villain for this to work. She has to be fuckin’ fast.

Alfred is probably a distant relative to Boris, so when Boris died he probably went to Latveria and gave Victor some memorabilia.

The Low Evolutionary repeatedly tries to get in contact with him to try to get a point against the High Evolutionary.

oh the servant angle could be interesting.

This is a timeline in which Alfred does become The Outsider and Boris joins him in his evil exploits due to their relation.

It’s basically this m.youtube.com/watch?v=IWSCJ28Vp6w but with Plastic Man and Kamala

“Don’t even remember sleeping with that lady but I did~”

>Plastic man invites kamala to league's watchtower for bring your daughter to work day
>Kamala is very confused but accepts anyway to meet her heroes

Attached: 58bf6ea790eaf29315965e7209ebcd8d.png (245x415, 193K)

Kek

Based Kent

>Hal and Thor fighting Gorr and Scorch.

FTFY.

Should Odin and Uatu be on the Quintessence? Or whatever a version with 7 people is called.

How does the Phantom Stranger advise Adam Warlock?

>Be mindful of others
>Listen to advice, heed said advice
>Don't threaten the Multiverse

.During this versio nof the Wakandan Civil War, Grodd and Gorilla City decide to attack while their enemy is confused
>This prompts The Flash to aid T'Challa's side to put an end to the fighting

>The Riddler swaps the Sokovia Accords with a draft he wrote himself.

>Every sentence is a riddle
>Only Batman can decipher it

>Then (after deciphering it) Batman reencyrpts so that everyone votes against it.

>Everyone says screw it and prints another copy they had backed up
>Riddler tampered and stole the digital copy as well
>It leads to a mini where they have to retrieve the original

lmao classic Riddler

>So Carol, how'd you enjoy the movie?

Attached: 1559134510034.jpg (1280x904, 334K)

>So they call in The Thunderbolts led by General Glory. Only no one tells him it’s a team of dastardly villains.

>One of them is Deadpool
>But it's actually Slade in disguise

>Deathstroke lures the real Deadpool away with a deal on all you can eat chimichangas.
>He’s kept busy for a while.

>It really was Chimichangas
>But he's stuck with them in a shipping container sent to the bottom of the bay
>He reasons he'll be okay, he's survived much worse
>Can Rose save Wade before the Chimichangas go bad/wet?

How should Civil War 2 work? I think it got mixed with the Carol is Jon’s Mom Thing last thread. Which I don’t mind, I’d just like to flesh out

I always thought of Carol as Jon's mom as more a joke. Though I prefer Jen and Clark together, they just seem to synergize better in my head

Poor Clark and Jon when she’s in the coma.

>Skill arrives at the bay prepared to dive in and save him.
>Domino and Copycat are already there.
>Taskmaster, Sportsmaster, and Crossbones are there to make sure Deathstrokes plan works.
>Skill, Domino, and Copycat thought Deadpool called them in first.

>Wade is just happily eating the Chimichangas

I magined it like an old stick and box trap with a chimichanga under it.
>Come on Wade, you aren't *that* stupid, are you?
>...Yep *Runs in, triggering the trap, the door slams and welds shut, then the container is launched by way of trebuchet into the bay

The “Carol is Jon’s drunk mom thing” was a joke

If it has Zeus, it definitely has Odin. Uatu should also be there.

No idea who are other Marvel big names besides them though

death? galactus?

Would Galactus hang out with them?

>Selina and Feleicia are half sisters, through the same father
>Neither knew the other existed until they ran into each other during a heist in Gotham/NYC, a fight happened
>Their father was an infamous cat burglar that never stayed in one place for too long, though he seemed to care enough to raise both daughters for years each before up and leaving
>Both got their fixations n mysterious masked men because of their abandonment, same with their cat burgling

Would Annihilation involve all the Lantern Corps?

Yes, I think the Anti Monitor may be sponsoring/backing Annilus for whatever reason. Or *Something* is manipulating things behind the curtains, possibly Trigon as part of the OMD plot

That would be really great characterization.

I was imagining
>Wade breaks the 4th wall narrating the events, but deliberately makes no mention of his weakness from chimichangas or how it’s his fault he’s in this mess.

>During Blackest Night the following get Rings
>Shappire: MJ, Black Cat(Their love for Peter), Meggan
>Red: Hulk(It actually has an effect on Banner, that it allows him use various Hulks as constructs), Punisher
>Orange: Loki
>Indigo: Nightcrawler, Wolfsbane
>Green: Cyclops, DD, Ben Grimm, Doom
>Yellow: Red Skull, Bullseye, Moon Knight
>Blue: Cap, Spider-Man

>Red: Hulk(It actually has an effect on Banner, that it allows him use various Hulks as constructs),
I think Reed could be Indigo given how he does his best to help his family out after what he did that made them into the FF and to protect them, Orange is also a good one for Doom if you want ot stretch it

Attached: jesus-christ-how-stressful-21712872.png (500x508, 124K)

Not Galactus. He’s a neutral party, not one that looks out for the best of the universe. He’s frequently come to blows with Odin and he’d probably come to blows with Ganthet, due to the fact that protecting all the inhabited planets are in within the GL Corps prerogative.

>That time Nightwing slept with Fem Loki.
>That time Nightwing had to explain to Bruce and Alfred that he might have a son, and it might be a six legged horse.

>Ganthet/Galactus fight
I’d love to see that, even if Galactus pretty much has the edge. Probably because Ganthet is pretty short.

Ooh, the horse could team up with Jarro

>Damian makes a snarky remark referencing MLP
>Everyone just gives him a *Look*
>He blusters about how he just *Heard* of a magical land of talking ponies, not that he watches it, no siree

>Dick meets M!loki later
>Dick is completely embarrassed/awkward around Loki
.Loki is completely nonplussed about it, not the first nor last time that will happen
>Starfire rides in the background on Dick and Loki's horse kid
>They're both having so much fun
>The horse kid gets a Robin costume and joins the Batfamily like the other Bat Pets

Anyone on this list

Attached: marvel the end 4 21-22.jpg (1968x1515, 1.46M)

Lucifer and Trigon for Devils

The Guardians or at least a rotating representative

Hmm, how do the Celestials work with the Guardians of the Universe?

Dickbags who are some of their oldest foes. They have a better relationship with Galactus than them

Sounds about right, problem with these Earth 7642 threads is that a lot of Marvel cosmic stuff doesn’t fly with the Guardians and Corps around, and Celestials doing their thing is probably frowned upon

>8
Space is pretty big, so they could slip through the cracks... which may explain the Corps somewhat lax standards if they need to cover more ground

I imagine the Celestials and the Guardians are pretty much the oldest Species in the universe and have been at odds since they both developed the ability to traverse interstellar distance
Their fundamental philosophies are incompatible

They sound sort of like the Slann/Old Ones and Necrons from Warhammer
>They meet for the first time
>Both: Fuck those other dudes for being different

I like to think both have evolved/augmented themselves so much they are each the last of their kinds. The Celestials would have to be less in number though

Ikr. Riddler would wreak havoc on Marvel

Who would figure him out?
>Doom, Ultron are a given

>The Celestials would have to be less in number though
Just pare it down to the Heavy Hitters

Attached: alone_against_the_celestials.jpg (1850x1314, 682K)

Oh yeah
>Celestials are the Necrons who made themselves these giant machine construct bodies, sorta making themselves Ctan at the same time
>The tow have millennial/however long meetups where they more or less shit/smack talk each other
>The Lanterns that accompany the Guardians are always exasperated by this

>Ganthet and Odin teaming up against the Celestials
Make it happen

>The Lanterns that accompany the Guardians are always exasperated by this

Attached: AC7DCB95-A025-4615-B607-29EF9101DE20.jpg (480x360, 11K)

This is an interesting question. I’d say villains in Marvel would be more likely to figure him out as you suggest.

I could see Blacklash really foiling his plans (accidentally of course). Since Blacklash hates doing anything that doesn’t have a big payoff.

Maybe the Celestials should instead be Maltusins that decided to follow Krona's example in experimentation? Or they're still a separate species but liked what he was doing?
You're right that the villains are more likely to figure him out. They operate on similar wavelengths

That and I feel like a lot of heroes attack first and ask questions later, not that that’s necessarily a bad thing, but not a good tactic when squaring off against people like Riddler or Brainiac

The Guardians are closer to the Elders of the Universe tier.

Celestials are a class onto themselves. See Ewing's Ultimates for their current origin.

Ooh, I like that, maybe Krona considers himself a Celestial, albeit tiny.

Do Wendell and Hal hang out?

I'd say so.

Where would the Guardians of the Galaxy/Universe fit in?

Did Jonah Hex and Max Mercury know each other?

>you're a loose canon, Maverick, but you get the job done

>But what about the 3 solar systems they trashed chief?
>We'll pick up the tab. Besides they were uninhabited

>No man escapes the manhunters

>Guy: God, why did you smurfs drag me along?
>Ganthet: The Shi'ar Incident
>Guy: Look it isn't my fault that the Rann ambassador was a jackass! He had it coming!! Also Hal helped in beating him up.
>Ganthet: He's coming to the next one, as are you.
>Guy: WHY THE HELL I HAVE TO COME TO TWO?!
>Ganthet: The OTHER Shi'ar Incident.
>Guy:............Not my fault Deathbird wants me.

Attached: 1562038761494.jpg (519x640, 138K)

>skeeball and trickster tried dating and did a bonnie and clyde bit, flash and spidey manage to beat em by making them think the other one wanted to steal the spotlight
>Arcade and Nigma often fuck over each other's plans just out of petty rivalry
>One day, Arcade and Riddler bond and assemble, Skeeball, Trickster, Toyman and Tinkerer to make Ultimate Murderland and stream the deaths of Batman, Spider-Man and Flash who have been captured and are stuck on their sick game. They loose and Nigma and Arcade blame each other for the plan failing.

>Guy: "Wait, won't the next one be in like a thousand years or so?"
>Ganthet: "The OTHER-OTHER Shi'ar incident."
>Guy: "You'll never let me live that down, will you?"
>GotU all together: "No."

Nah. Have Odin, Zeus, Highfather, and The Wizard Shazam all unite to fight against the Celestials.

>It was Joker who saved the three of them, only HE can off the Bat and Spider
>No matter what Norman says

I’d include Ganthet, because that’d be bitching

Imperiax is actually a rouge Celestial. He’s always obsessed about the imperfections of the universe so he’d be pretty pissed when they create the deviants and other horrendous mutations.

Have all the Guardians somehow give Ganthet their power so he could fight the celestials. Or maybe have him be the first Ion host. Anything to make him fight on par with a Celestial

>The Shi'ar isn't sure how to take Guy.
>Some think he's a hero
>The Imperial Guard thinks he's a lunatic.
>Lilandra is amazed he's one of the few men her sister speaks of with true fondness.
>Gladiator realised that if Deathbird gets the crown & chooses Guy as her King, Guy might rule the damn empire. And that terrifies him.
>Cosair is 90% sure he cheated at cards. He doesn't realise that ALL the GLs cheat.

>Highfather: We Stand here, Celestials, we deny your judgement and protect this world.
>Shazam: I leave my Champion to my duties, a child, but a hero most men can never compare to.
>Odin: I leave my son, a warrior more worthy than any God.
>Zeus: I leave my children. A daughter to bring peace to Man and a son to defend them.
>Ganthet: I leave my fellow Guardians and my Corps,and of them, Jordan, whose will cannot he matched.
>Highfather: And I leave my sons, though not raised together, proof that goodness shines throughout any home. And we do this so that the Fifth World may prosper, as our time ends and theirs begin.

>>Gladiator realised that if Deathbird gets the crown & chooses Guy as her King, Guy might rule the damn empire. And that terrifies him.
>Some nights he just lies in bed with his eyes wide open, unable to sleep
>The nightmares of Guy being his King steal his slumber from him

>Cosair is 90% sure he cheated at cards. He doesn't realise that ALL the GLs cheat.
This is true
>Everyone thinks Hal is too stupid to cheat but he manages to
>John is the most straight and rarely cheats
>Kyle was at first too pure but learned quickly
>Nuff' said of Guy

I imagine this being several columns down a page or two of each of them saying their lines

I could see something similar happening with Misfit.

>Misfit teams with Iron Man a few times. Can never tell when he’s completely serious or joking.
>Most of the time he’s serious.

Yeah, I was thinking the people they were talking about would appear in the background.

I wonder if Earth is more developed here? Like they're doing more space exploration/colonization. re military's more like Ultimate where it seems/is more advanced? I'd like to think so, given how relevant Capes are.

Attached: 1547004586289.jpg (1596x2258, 161K)

That’d be pretty cool if they did

>Various super/mad scientists
>Scavenged alien tech
.Various armed conflicts
>Seemingly increasingly powerful metahumans/mutants that threaten the fabric of society
I can def see it happen, just a thought

Okay now put Space Cabbie in there somewhere.

The public demands more Space Cabbie

I like this as a reason to bring Goldstar out of retirement.

>Kingpin has savagely beaten The Boss in an ally.
>Booster Gold sees a chance to really make headlines
>While he’s gloating: (Skeets: “Look out, sir!”) *Kingpin launches a Ford Wrangler at him, crushing him and shattering his new raybans*
>Goldstar must suit up and defeat Kingpin before he realizes he didn’t finish the job or Booster does.

>Galactus denies he ate that nudist colony

>arbitrary laws of a specific country should be taken into consideration regarding romantic exhcange between inter stellar relationships
When will you burgers learn?

Attached: 1552263438212.png (700x1114, 1.53M)

>Space Cabbie is a nother cosmic entity
>Will give just about anyone a ride
>Asks all sorts of questions
>Time seems to flow slower in the cab despite it capable of teleporting anywhere in the Universe
>Airs embarrassing stuff to anyone who wants to watch
>Why it does this is unkown, possibly just for fun

Revamp of how May meets Alfred
>Christmas is coming up
>May's home has heater issues so it's unsafe since there's a cold front coming
>Pete and MJ/Gwen were going to have May come to Anna's house for the holidays
>But Dick was going to Gotham and invited them all since he hadn't been back since last Christmas
>May is apprehensive because of Gotham's reputation, Dick can't help but agree, here he finally let's out he's the ward of Bruce Wayne, he never told them since he was a bit worried how they'd perceive him
.Felicia may come depending on the time scale since her mom is dead/too far away and she has no one to really hang out with she doesn't care that much about, this is how she and Selina meet, Bruce runs a scan after getting a hunch and finding out they're half sisters
>So they all go which is how May and Alfred meet, Anna and MJ/ or Gwen encourages her
>Joker/other villain plot means Pete and Bruce try to stop it, run into each other and finally figure out the other's secret identity

Attached: smbmdm_001.jpg (350x530, 83K)

Sounds cool

Just as I check on this thread during break, thanks man. What is with auto update? It never seems to work anymore

>Yellow Lantern Red Skull

Aw shit, now I need this.

>Am schwärzesten Tag, in der hellsten Nacht, Hüte dich vor deinen Ängsten, die zum Licht werden. Lassen Sie diejenigen, die versuchen, zu stoppen, was richtig ist Brennen wie meine Roter Schädel Macht! "

Sounds like someone being strangled.

That's German for you
>Red Skull's fw he csan finally burn Israel to the ground with everyone fighting the Black Lanterns
>The ghosts of the Holocaust come back to haunt him but he just laughs them off

Attached: f5a.gif (659x609, 1.64M)

He’s also the first we see of the Cosmic Order of Space Cab Pilots and Veterans of Alien Wars. Very important groups that will turn the tide in the next major conflict.

Infinity War?

>Wondy and Blue Lantern Cap vs. Yellow Lantern Skull

That I'd pay to see
>Their battle takes place over the various battlefields of Europe and even the Death Camps
>RS being himself
>His outfit is his SS uniform with yellow trim, has a Swatztika patch with the YLC symbol

>The cover is in the style of an old Golden Age issue

This one feels perfect for a YL Skull. Some surrealism helps bring out unease

Attached: 17895.jpg (472x650, 133K)

I think it’d be funny if Secret War also happens because of Parallax

Beyonder takes it's chance during the reboot to gather heroes and villains to test Good vs Evil?

Okay yeah Secret War 1 and 2.

Everything happens normally with The Beyonder except the entities almost have a bit of their own Civil War where some of them want to see what he finds out and others don’t think they should interfere in human affairs like that.

Doctor Fate would lead the other side

Oh Champions versus Ebtities, I think that was thrown around

That’s cool too, but entities vs entities

Okay, you got your Marvel Abstracts and the Emotional Ones, not sure what are the other ones though, maybe Nabu, New Gods? Or do they teeter the line?

>Spider-Verse
>Pete meets a Spider-Man with a black/blue scheme
>That spider logo is oddly familiar
>Turns out He/She's his kid with Fem! Dick
>They started dating after Gwen died after both had been partners in crimefighting during the ESU years
> Fem! Dick never told him she wished/wanted Gwen was out of the picture since she grew to fall for him. She knows hew wish wasn't what made it but she feels shame at it none the less

>They start losing until Galactus comes out of nowhere and power-bombs a Celestial that was about to kill Ganthet.

>Slithering slithering, GALACTUS OUTTA NOWHERE!
>Bah Gawd!
youtu.be/Qz-rsqEaa_s
>someone stop the damn match!

Based

Admittedly, I know more DC entities than Marvel so bear with me here:

So The Beyonder's side vs Doctor Fate's side (maybe Nabu could have his own separate story idk)

Doctor Fate fighting for order, balance of the universe, that sort of thing. So, I could see people like Phantom Stranger and The Monitor on his side.

Whereas, Beyonder would have people like The Anti-Monitor and The Spectre.

So, for Marvel I think that would be the High/Low Evolutionary, The One Above All, and Eternity? Something like that.

>Peter and kid act a bit awkward around Dick
>He wonders why they're acting funny, and who this other Spider-Person is

>Blue and Green Lantern Spideys as part of the Spider Army

>no phillip
Reeee

One above all is the presence, they are above all, on their own deal.

I don’t think The One Above All and The Presence are the same

Maybe they're aspects of God/The Source?

And that's the way it should be. Literally the most wholesome couple in comics with the least amount of drama.
Inb4 someone posts that comic of brainwashed barda almost sleeping with brainwashed superman

>being this brutally insecure
It hurts to read this cringe

I'm bothered that I just wrote a long RP for the LoD thread but it got pruned. Ah well

Aren't they both the top G and creator of all in their omniverses?

I thought One Above All was just flatout God himself?

So is the Presence, I meant they were more avatars so it could interact with mortals. Or just different names other give It

Oh my mistake.

I forgot where we were for a second. Yes. The Presence in DC and The One Above All in Marvel, but every time I’ve seen this conversation OAA is always ranked as more omnipotent and powerful.

I could see it being a religion thing. Some people believe Presence is the one true God and others believe One Above All is with neither group being technically right or wrong

Because they should be the same guy, in this.

No. you’re thinking of the amalgam universe.

That’s a different Earth

But there are some concepts that can't co-exist and "two different creators of all" fall under that.

What actually caused civil war? I had already stopped reading marvel for the most part back then and I'm only familiar with the reasons the movies gave

I always saw Hal as a Captain Kirk style kinda guy, sleeping around space with all kinds of crazy alien hottie
But only when he and Carol are broken up, which happens often enough

New Warriors attacked a super viallain group which led to Stanford Conneticut being blown up, this led to a wave of new resentment against Superheroes since a lot of people saw the New Warriors as responsible

I doubt they would get along John Henry is way to morally pure and writers always love to act like Tony is one step away from being evil, but they would definitely have a level of respect for each other or and some stories where they butt heads

>shitty nigger
Opinion discarded

Not necessarily.
The tv show ‘Supernatural’ covers that. They have Pagan Gods, God, etc in the same universe.

That’s only because Steel basically studied at the foot of Superman. I think after he few missions he’d begin to understand Iron Mans point of view on things.

Oof. This Aged badly.

Yeah but the idea of actual Omnipotence is that there can only be one. There can’t be two omnipotent creators.

Understand would not mean agree.

No. Do they have to agree?

How so?

Omnipotence just means all knowing.

That's Omniscience

Ah true.
Omnipotence is still just having unlimited power.
That isn’t limited to just one person

A bunch of superheroes were like doing a reality show a thing and a fight with a villain blew up Stanford Connecticut

>Spidey in Gotham
>Get's knocked out in a fight
>Behind him he hears ' Bueno.
>His Spider-Sense warns him in advance, he webs up the perp, it's Bueno Excellente
>BE says "Malo."

Beautiful, send it to the companies!

in supernatural the christian god and his sister made the rest, though.

Okay then that’s how it would work here

What? It is /more/ limited to one person than omniscience. Two people can know all. But only one can have all power, because all power, includes power over others.

They're brothers that built things together?

So should the OoA and The Presence just sort view this merged verse? Neither has omnipotence in it, only sorta half. Hell that could extend to the Spectre and such beings.

For that matter, if we have two big Gs, whose wrath is Spectre? Both? Presence's? Does he need both to go full power? What if someone is liked by one and hated by the other?

Good questions

Nominally Presence's, though he can hear OoA, I'd say so, his power is more limited in this verse in that case still OP as shit but less so in regular DC. That last question is interesting

That makes sense to me.
Aren’t the embodiment of DC and Marvel brothers? That could just be OAA and Presence.

Yeah, forget the names though

>OoA: "Gee Presence, Superman is pretty OP. What's the deal?"
>Presence: *Scoffs* Why do you make Spider-Man so miserable?"

Wholesome

Grodd actually has two new enemies to deal with besides the Flash. The first is Black Panther. The second is... Sauron.
Eventually, an all out war between lizards and apes happens in which they keep on turning the other side into lizards or apes.

Attached: dinosaurs.png (812x1055, 1.59M)

>Sauron
How did I not think of that, you could even work early lizard where he wanted to have lizards take over the world

Damn, Gina

>Gina
Good name

The two of them are just comic book nerds?

Yeah

I remember that we made Cap Atom the progenitor of sorts to the Hulks, so does this mean he's connected to the ObA as well?

His only weakness...

Love this! Wish we had a drawfriend up in here

So do I
>Very similar to said pic
>RS is using the ring to make demon Nazi soldiers, tanks etc.
>RS is Giant and looming over Diana and Steve
>On the ground are seemingly endless undead
>Variant cover with Diana and Steve finally catching up to RS in front of Auchwitz "Work makes you Free" gate, RS is standing in front of it hands in his pockets, with a look that can only be described as pleased

Based!

>Diana and Steve are flying to Europe
>A flash of *Yellow* on the horizon
>It's huge
>It's an enormous, flaming yellow Swastika that covers Europe, which makes everyone fearful which makes RS even more powerful

Actually, maybe just change it from Europe to just Germany, for extra irony.
.RS: "You know Rogers, after gaining this ring, I've been rather introspective. Maybe I've just been going through the motions of being a Nazi. Maybe I'm just thinking too hard, perhaps it's the Ring effecting my mind. Who knows for sure."

Well if we say that, what would we do with Firestorm and Deathstorm?

Since they have the power to create matter, or at least reshape it based on their own whims.

All I can say is Immortal Hulk would get much more horrifying really fast.

Would Abomination as well?

Still reading up on Immortal Hulk, but yeah. It'd be one huge Radiation bash

> Cap is head of the JSA
> Power Girl has a huge crush on Cap
> Namor openly wants to get in that Kryptonian ass but she wants nothing to do with him
> Blackhawks helped Invaders during WW2
> Bucky wanted them all as waifus
> Bucky as Winter Soldier once tangled with the Blackhawks on a mission and killed one of them; they never recognized each other and Bucky never remembered due to brainwashing
> One of Alan Scott's biggest regrets was not being able to help Cap free a concentration camp in time; Magneto forever holds a grudge against him for it since his family died
> Red Skull killed the original Mr. America and is head of the Fourth Reich
> Blade and Mr. Terrific don't get along due to SCIENCE! vs Supernatural but both want to bang Spitfire and constantly try to impress her
> Dr. Fate is secretly dating her and finds their competition hilarious
> Doom and Black Adam are obvious allies, although Doom is always trying to find a way to steal Adam's powers of course
> Bucky has a bro relationship with Magog
> Jesse Quick is the goddaughter of the Whizzer
> Doctor Mid-Nite and the Night Nurse are married and run a clinic together
> Atom-Smasher grew up on Yancy Street and was a childhood friend of Ben Grimm
> Hourman's Miraclo is a byproduct of Nick Fury's Infinity Formula
>

Attached: 1425162623641.jpg (531x471, 115K)

>Peeg is jealous of Cap because he has a bigger chest
>Slightly jealous of Wondy because she gets to lay her head on that huge chest.

I imagine Cap left the Avengers for a while after the CW, DR and Blackest Night shit. He needed to unwind so he took up the JSA's offer as a temporary member
> Doom and Black Adam are obvious allies, although Doom is always trying to find a way to steal Adam's powers of course
>BA knows this and at times humors Doom, he once pulled the pose where he stole Cyborg's arm with Doom's arm armor

>The deputy Lanterns get recalled to the final battle.
>Red Skull starts trying to boss the others around.
>Punisher shoots him after the first syllable.
>Loki is fighting Luthor over the Orange Battery while Larfleeze yells at them like a child
>YL Bullseye & GL Matt arrive fighting each other

>Red Skull starts trying to boss the others around.
>Punisher shoots him after the first syllable.
Yes
>It doesn't take but Frank felt good for doing it
>He'll get his chance after this nightmare is over

>Loki is fighting Luthor over the Orange Battery while Larfleeze yells at them like a child
I can see it
>YL Bullseye & GL Matt arrive fighting each other
>While everyone else is talking over a plan, the two are seen fighting still

>Cap regale the younger members with stories of his adventurers after training.

In that case let’s use Atomic Skull also

> Namor and Arthur have a Game of Thrones-esque claims to the throne of Atlantis with various Atlantean houses backing each one
> Black Manta backs Namor and would rather see Atlantis not destroyed in the civil war because he hates Arthur that much and still wants vengeance above all else
> Taskmaster once competed against Mr. Terrific in the Olympics
> Conner Kent dated Firestar
> Wonder Girl dated Johnny Storm
> Nanda Parbat is a Capital City of Heaven and has a friendly rivalry with K'un-Lun
> Their champion is Richard Dragon who teamed up regularly with Orson Randall
> Judomaster and Shang-Chi are fuck buddies when neither of them are dating somebody
> Kingdom Come Superman's Earth was destroyed by a Galactus
> Whenever Norman Osborn goes off his meds Eclipso appears, but only he can see him
> Symbiotes are from the Qward and a failed weapons program

Attached: 1421374931056.jpg (330x320, 86K)

Oh yeah, him. Man the Gamma "Family" is pretty extensive here huh?
> Wonder Girl dated Johnny Storm
This can go either well or poorly
> Whenever Norman Osborn goes off his meds Eclipso appears, but only he can see him
>N: "Not you again!"

>Steve and Diana's wedding would have been an even bigger event than Sue and Richard's, if they went public
>They instead had a nice private ceremony at St. Patrick's and then Themiscyra attended by friends and co-workers
>When news broke of them getting married many decades old bets were finally won
>Tony once tried to get Jamie to intern with him so he could get a sneak peek at the Blue Beetle
>Booster Gold and Wonder Man did gigs in Hollywood together

> Spider-Man's Beetle has a /ss/ crush on Jamie Reyes and keeps trying to recruit him into Superior Foes and he doesn't know why
> Vulture and Hawkman absolutely cannot stand each other and it's instantly on if they see each other
> Dr. Connors was looking for a cure when he experimented on himself with Killer Croc's DNA
> John Henry Irons helped run Tony's company when Stark was out of commission
> Because of some unknown debt, Lobo is permanently welcome in Atillan, can come and go as he pleases and beloved by the Inhumans; this frustrates pretty much everybody else and Lobo takes advantage of his "diplomatic immunity" favored status
> Cosmic cubes are schizophrenic mother boxes
> Frank Castle's family died in a turf war between Intergang factions
> Doc Samson is a visiting scholar at Arkham
> Bane is the only person Kingpin respects as an equal and the feeling is not mutual

> Because of some unknown debt, Lobo is permanently welcome in Atillan, can come and go as he pleases and beloved by the Inhumans; this frustrates pretty much everybody else and Lobo takes advantage of his "diplomatic immunity" favored status

>Somedays he wonders if he should just tear the place apart with his bare hands

> Bane is the only person Kingpin respects as an equal and the feeling is not mutual
>This is mostly because Bane brought himself up from the absolute lowest a person can get (born and raised in a prison)

>Shiva trained under the Groom of Spiders
>She doesn't speak of what happened
>Kraven once kidnapped Beast Boy to hunt hi mfor sport because of his shapeshifting, leading to the Titans rescuing him, and Kraven to reveal it was all part of his plan and near defeating them all, somehow

Attached: IranianAmabassador.jpg (293x331, 33K)

>Joker once tried to apply to be the Ambassador of Latveria
>He showed up in lederhosen and such
>Doom was going to televise his execution but Batman managed to sneak him out of the country and back to Arkham

>The Superior Foes once decided to go to Gotham to get away from the craziness of NYC
>Shocker killed Zsass, in self defense after a successful crime spree leading them to get out of town
>Shocker is actually the most feared of them in Gotham, his wins include Clayface, Croc the Bat and others

>It is rumored Joker actually made Black Bolt laugh, with expected results

>Doom was going to televise his execution but Batman managed to sneak him out of the country and back to Arkham
Damn Bruce

Given that his schemes tend to be more like classic heists, I can't see the Avengers mobilizing to stop him, but the street level guys like Spider-Man, DD, Power Man and Iron Fist, Moon Knight, and Hawkeye could give him a run for his money in different ways. Either brute forcing their way through somehow, or making more cerebral. Moon Knight's "Mr. Knight" persona would be a perfect match.

>Brute Force
Oh he'd hate that, reminds me of a Dark Souls fic where the protag sees a locked door so he just uses a Soul Arrow on it to blow it open
Yeah, technically the only crime Joker committed in Latveria was illegally crossing the border, so it's not execution worthy, even Doom's legal advisors admitted that to him, which he ignored

Bueno Kingpin edit when

> Slade is actually secretly responsible for the death of Hellions and the Massachussetts Academy students as revenge to Emma for failing to train Jericho properly
> Plastic Man used to run in the Owl's crew before he turned straight
> Felix Faust owes Baron Mordo owes a life debt
> Death's Head is the first Manhunter created by the Guardians
> Maxwell Lord is a member of the Hellfire Club
> Nightwing and Hawkeye rolled together in the same circus
> Wanda is cukking Vision with Red Tornado
> Vision is aware and doesn't care because he's into Angie Spica
> Bullseye killed Tim Drake's family
> Ra's League of Assassins has been in a two-front shadow war with SHIELD and HYRDA for centuries
> AIM believes themselves to be an independent organization with anonymous patrons but Lex Luthor owns it outright through various shell companies/fronts
> Both Morgan Le Fay's are split personalities, each holds dominion over the Houses of Mystery and Secrets
> Spectre is the 4th head and agent of The Living Tribunal
> Mr. Sinister is obsessed with the Doom Patrol
> Alfred Pennyworth is the original Union Jack and only Cap knows it
> Khonsu has been championing Moon Knight to fight Hawkman and Hawkwoman to the death, their sponsor is Apocalypse

Is there any way we can use Preacher here?

> The Saint of Killers is the original Ghost Rider; his revolvers shoot pure penance hellfire
> The Grail controls The Hand and Kobra
> Herr Starr is a Baron Strucker backup clone body who awakens and develops its own free will
> Cassidy is the one who bit Blade's mother

Wow, I almost hate every single one of these changes.

>Somedays he wonders if he should just tear the place apart with his bare hands
>That doesn't stop him from insisting upon treating his patients without any restraints, shackles, or straightjackets. Zasz tries to kill him continuously, doesn't even manage more than a scratch.

>Kraven once kidnapped Beast Boy to hunt him for sport because of his shapeshifting, leading to the Titans rescuing him, and Kraven to reveal it was all part of his plan and near defeating them all, somehow.
>Deathstroke gets pissed off, since Rose and Gideon were part of the rescue and almost got killed by Kraven. That's enough to spark a not-too-friendly rivalry. Chameleon helping things along kicks Slade's paranoia into overdrive before too long, though.

>Meanwhile, Preacher himself finds in a town where both The Mennonite and The Pilgrim are hold up. He’s constantly confused for being The Pilgrim so The Punisher gets in his face and almost blows his head off more than once.
>The Mennonite uses this as his chance to make a get away on his horses as it gives him advance notice of when Punisher arrives.

Could I get a quick summary on what Preacher is?

Spider-Man, there's only one way to defeat the Green Goblin for good...

Attached: gordonnn.jpg (640x480, 45K)

It’s a comic line with some supernatural elements. It’s also an AMC tv show.

The titular character is Jesse Custer. It starts of with exorcisms and possessions.

What can the guy do?