Rick and Morty Season 4

Compared to Rick, is Tammy really that bad?

I mean, her biggest crime is killing Bird Person(and she even brought him back, albiet brainwashed)

Rick on the other hand has abandoned his family and friends(including, logically, Bird Person), at least twice to skip to another dimension, and he is rather blaise about death.

It's true that Tammy is a bit of mystery since she both works with and seems above the Intergalatic Government, but is wanting to be a check against someone like Rick really that bad when even all Morty can say is that he's sort of, say, a fucked up drunken god, or some kind of demon?

Basically, I just wonder if the only reason we root against Tammy is because she operates against Rick, one of our protagonists

Attached: tammy-rick-and-morty-10.4.jpg (210x240, 19K)

Niggers

Pickle rick

i don't think we know enough about the intergalactic government to say one way or the other. rick and morty doesn't take it's serious storylines very seriously. they're just their to hype up finales.

look at all that virginspeak in the op
jesus fuck how can anyone be that invested in a fucking cartoon kek
a bad oke at that
i would honestly rather watch the sneed episode of the simpsons on repeat for the next 10 years than watch a single episode of that rick and morty garbage

sneed

Rick isn't evil, he's smart.

She was a narc who tried to kill her new husband in cold blood.

That depends on just how bad the Federation is. We really only have Rick's word on it.

>tried
No, she succeeded with gusto. And then she brought him back.
Galactic government is dead. Tammy had a splinter group that didn't an hero when the value of money went to 0. Tammy also knows about interdimensional travel which implies she has some group she's working for. She even almost says what it is during the wedding bust before getting caught off by a flash bang, saying "They're going to want the portal gun back at-"

>talking about cartoon on cartoon talking board bad

Attached: eh buddy its like you didnt even bother to save a higher resolution npc picture.jpg (600x600, 22K)

Who's ready to see Evil Morty get killed like shit after all thay hype in Tales of the Citadel just to subvert expectations?

Are expectations really subverted when everyone is expecting anti-climax and disappointment?

I'll never understand why there are people that like hurting themselves.

"I'd rather watch lame dull shit rather than anything entertaining and funny because of arbitrary reasons."

>"They're going to want the portal gun back at-"

Federation HQ. She was a full Fed employee until the S3 premiere. Now she's...who knows.

well they atleast could actually try

Did a date get announced?

Pedophile

Nani?

Tammy did nothing wrong. Fuck Rick and his friends.

October 20th, I believe

Comparing her to Rick is like comparing Hitler to any given serial killer. Her kill count may not be as high, but that doesn't mean she isn't abhorrant.

I mean at the surface they're Law and Chaosfags respectively, but also cursed with the burden of knowing about multiple dimensions

She worked for alien invaders who fucked with humans.

We saw some of the shit they put humans through on the site.

>Rick
>Human

Human inhabitants on planet earth, dude.

everyone trying to kill rick is the good guys

What if it's another Rick?

there would still be one less rick in the world

The show literally makes fun of people like you at the beginning of the Return to the Citadel of Ricks episode.

Anyway, I imagine Tammy will get access to portal-tech (only it will be red portals, because she's bad) and start doing some cosmic scale shit like folding realities on top of each other to narrow Rick's escape routes.

What do you guys hope for in the new season?

Attached: Rick and Morty.jpg (720x1004, 120K)

Good writing. S3 was such a downer, they definitely stopped having fun with those new women writers.

Reddit hates her so she can't be all that bad.

GOD NOT REAL
*BRUP*
NOW WATCH ME BE GOD.
SCIENCE B*TCHES!

nice to see someone with taste here

It's a joke. It's all a big fucking joke, that's the point of the show. Rick and Morty takes what ever it wants, says "Fuck You", and laughs at it. If joke is a quick one, a long running one, or a forgotten one is all based on how they feel that day. The show is best summed up as "Everybody's gonna die, come watch t.v."
The fanbase to be less divided. Also a three episode story that acts like a big movie just smack in the middle of the season that fells all serious, then an episode that "reviews" that movie by just shitting all over it.

Attached: she wasnt wong.png (1086x980, 646K)

Evil Morty secretly fucks Tammy. She is his sex slave. Cap this

Jeff Loveness was brought in, I have faith in him 100 percent so

Imagine fucking caring about the continued lore in Rick and Morty.

Dan Harmon's suicide.

>pedophile
I don't think you know what that word means.

Attached: Rock Contemplating.gif (400x300, 2M)

Some naked Summer.

Jokes on you, she'll just piss herself more.