Would the Justice League approve of the Foundation and its methods?

Would the Justice League approve of the Foundation and its methods?

Attached: 1511879926444.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scp-wiki.net/scp-3125
youtube.com/watch?v=65JCXIaeqEM&list=PLqK2rF1Mw0bozTNiZRfgmZU_ZJS_YkgrM&index=464&t=0s
youtu.be/v0b2s_ot9_0
scp-wiki.net/end-of-death-hub
scp-wiki.net/scp-076
scp-wiki.net/scp-682
scp-wiki.net/scp-2721
scp-wiki.net/scp-3090
scp-wiki.net/scp-3333
scp-wiki.net/scp-3625
scp-wiki.net/scp-3999
scp-wiki.net/scp-4004
scp-wiki.net/scp-4231
scp-wiki.net/scp-4669
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I imagine it would be like that arc in JLU when The Question was kidnapped. People like supes kinda have to follow the law, even when the law are being douchebags.

I guess it really depends on which iteration of the Foundation it is. D-Class used to be killed at a stupidly high rate even if they survived the experiments, so stuff like the month limit got retconned.

>I guess it really depends on which iteration of the Foundation it is. D-Class used to be killed at a stupidly high rate even if they survived the experiments, so stuff like the month limit got retconned.
That was during a point where D-Class were just utterly expendable fodder that they threw away to such a crazy degree it went well beyond the number of actual death row inmates in the world. That was also during a time where every single doctor was an utter sociopath who may as well have had a fetish for people dying in increasingly horrible ways.

There wouldn't be a JLU because the Foundation would have snatched up anyone with powers.

>People like supes kinda have to follow the law

No they don't, lol.

I don't think any mainstream superhero actually follows the law.

uuuhhh i wanna pinata gf

Attached: 45f941abb420cb450994e32d1a4c30a417e4d073.png (599x579, 146K)

They would have TRIED.

Also, just as much as the Foundation would have pre-emptively nabbed supers and metas, the older supers and metas would have stomped the earlier predecessors into the ground before they could even be a thing.

They'd most likely be part of the Foundation or other GOIs. I can see Supes being in the GOC.

>infects the league with a meme to make them approve foundation's activities
Yes they would

Supes would probably suggest chucking 682 into the Phantom Zone

Would they stop the Guardians of the Universe?

i'll at least say that you chose to start off the thread with an image of something actually Yea Forums related for SCP unlike most other SCP threads

Attached: starterpack.png (1638x944, 103K)

I feel like they wouldn't have a choice.

I believe the rate of D-class deaths just being so disposable that even if they survived their SCPs they still die at the end of the month, which is fucking stupid btw, became so fucking dumb that there was an SCP created that was essentially Hell were d-class would die and then get brought back for further use for the Foundation

I think there's multiple SCPs that allow for reuse of D-class now

Also I'm glad that we stopped getting OC doctors and now we just have doctors used for specific story that they can be contained too and doctors that have grown numb to what the Foundation gets up too

The GOC would likely attempt to destroy Supes (or at the very least, start testing methods for it). They're also a bunch of dumbasses who cause more problems than they solve.

Supes is more likely to work with Wondertainment than them.

It’s better than anime

It's also actually relevant to Yea Forums in a way anime isn't.

>tfw Marion Wheeler is confirmed deader than dead

Attached: 1538329933896.png (500x549, 412K)

>Have an idea for a skip that's a creature that can teleport clones into people's blind spots
>Everyone says it's too confusing, boring, and more of a series 1 skip

Attached: x58PooR.gif (398x261, 364K)

>not creating a skip that teleport people into the spaces between their own eyes and everyone else's eyes
>just flood everyone's eyes with people

No no you inbred, you have to make a bingo, you can't just dump them all on each other.

The Guardians are dicks, but they're dicks who mostly work to prevent worse things for fucking about. The Foundation would at most just file them and the Lanterns as a new GOI.

Are you willing to sacrifice your own children to it?

i don't have any

Then you must offer other children to appease your demonic pinata gf/bf.

The Foundation would probably tell him exactly why that's a terrible idea.

>we're worried he might...absorb it or something.

>can it do that?

>we're too scared to test it

>JL now regularly posts someone at 682's cage, Batman has a detailed file on everything it's adapted to, cosmic entities are told to avoid Earth just in case

Does 682 consider not being on this plane of existence as a threat? I know it adapts to anything that can kill it, including metafictional erasure, identity death, and the complete breakdown of physics. But since the Phantom Zone doesn't kill anything, would 682 adapt to escape it? Or is simply not being in the same dimension as Earth as big a threat to it as death?

They once sent it into the Ravelwoods through a very long and very intensive ritual. Due to the highly unstable nature of the place and its background magic, escape was basically impossible if you ended up there.

It eventually came back, but it took several years. And that was only because of both the ritual and the nature of the Ravelwoods themselves.

If you have an SCP that isn't longer than War and Peace nowadays they won't give a single fuck about you. Abandon them.

Short and sweet articles are still a thing, but articles that basically amount to only "spoopy monster with X effect" don't really make the cut anymore.

We also have no idea what the overall quality of user's submission was like. It could be anything from just passing mediocre to literally garbage.

Cosmic entities should avoid an Earth where skips exist to begin with, not jsut because of 682.

try containing this
loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding × guilt × shame × failure × judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=dark side

Attached: fap.jpg (600x681, 87K)

>starter pack
The irony is strong with this post.

Dude he's basically 3225 except you can actually punch him and you die the second you look at him

companionship + understanding + assurance + joy + altruism ÷ respect ÷ commendation ÷ sympathy x innocence x dignity x success x acceptance y=n where y=despair and n=caution, love=truth, death=rebirth, and self=light side

>the Foundation

this a show or comic?

>waaaaah, stop being off-topic

This is why no one likes Yea Forums anymore.

Whenever I see these paired together I picture the New Gods just yelling these terms at each other.

On topic, there are a couple SCPs where they keep the short and sweet formula, but I haven't seen one where it pulls enough intrigue as some of series 1. It either tells you to much or gives irrelevant information to tie it to something else.

3125 is basically the Anti-Life Equation but even worse since it has no need for someone to find it and utilize it to spread.

>SCP-3225 is a set of five translucent humanoid figures standing in an incomplete circle formation. It is intangible to inanimate objects, though living organisms are able to interact with SCP-3225 as if it is solid. Individuals who have done so describe SCP-3225 as warm and similar to glass in texture.

>All organisms in the immediate vicinity of SCP-3225 experience reduced aggression and a feeling of calm. This intensifies in closer proximity to SCP-3225. A subject who joins the circle and takes hold of SCP-3225's hands will enter a state similar to REM sleep and become unresponsive to external stimuli. The subject is capable of disengaging at any time they choose. Subjects in physical contact with SCP-3225 remain susceptible to malnutrition, dehydration and other forms of physical injury.
Sounds more like the Life Equation.

Whoops that's not the one I meant

scp-wiki.net/scp-3125

>Whenever I see these paired together I picture the New Gods just yelling these terms at each other.
Isn't that basically the case?

Well yeah, 3125 is basically the ALE. Except y'know, actually successful.

Why the fuck does these creepy pasta shit keep getting threads?

>Wondertainment
I bet they get along great with Toyman.

Fan cartoon

I blame this
youtube.com/watch?v=65JCXIaeqEM&list=PLqK2rF1Mw0bozTNiZRfgmZU_ZJS_YkgrM&index=464&t=0s

>page is empty

I don't get it. I could at least understand the ******** entry, but I got nothing here.

Because this series exists?

youtu.be/v0b2s_ot9_0

Dumb phoneposter

Doesn't stop mods from deleting Secret Lab threads on Yea Forums or SCP threads here.
Only reason it's taking this long is because jannies are shit at their job here.

I hope you mean the teen superhero. Because the first three incarnations of Toyman are closer to the Factory than they are Wondertainment.

The Yea Forums mods are genuinely terrible, and you should not use them as a measuring stick for any form of quality control. Also, SCP threads aren't deleted on sight here. Many times, they tend to hit bump limit. Especially the major Confinement ones.

The code is 55555.

I like how SCP writers have devoted entire entries, tales, and even alt-canons to proving the Foundation isn't retarded by shitting on the GOC, who objectively have a better record of dealing with anomalies and integrating them into their overall mission.

The foundation can't even catch a crazy cop on the loose you think they be able to contain Superman?

>The GOC
>"objectively have a better record of dealing with anomalies and integrating them into their overall mission."
The chair, the fertility idol and the boats would like to have a word with you.

It's not a case that 973 can't be caught. It's an issue that it won't stay in containment if they try to put it in a cell somewhere due to anomalous fuckery. As such, they just keep an entire 60 kilometer highway as its containment area.

In comparison, they have any number of things they could disable Superman with. Superman is a known factor with known weaknesses in his own setting, and can be taken out assuming you leverage his vulnerabilities correctly.

Remember when the Foundation was tired of Able massacring entire Sites and having to use nukes to keep him contained, so they gave him a job, after which he started massacring entire Sites, so they went "fuck it" and chucked his sarcophagus to the bottom of the ocean, except they actually built a fully manned Site on the sea floor designed to flood and kill everyone inside if Able breaks free, at which point they repair and restaff the Site for the next breach?

Being fair, literally everyone regrets Pandora's Box, in and out of universe. And Resurrection specifically made not to include Able after the last fuckup.

Even still, that's nothing compared to Rat's Nest, which is the GOC's single biggest screw up yet. Can't get much worse than killing the entire universe due to your ineptitude.

How could they even "contain" the Empty Hand?

Attached: empty.jpg (1703x2498, 1.26M)

They can't. It's like asking if they could "contain" Yaldabaoth or 3812. They'll prepare 'countemeasures' solely to ease people's paranoia and then allocate resources to more immediate threats.

Remember that time when the Foundation contained a girl who could give you cancer by looking at you, resulting in her killing everyone she had ever known or loved, so she was incredibly suicidal, but instead of simply allowing her to kill herself or at the very least putting her into a medically induced coma they force her to wear a blacked out welding mask at all times and dope her up to the gills in tranquilizers while still forcing her to interact with people face to face, and reassign and mindwipe anyone who starts showing any form of emotional response to her?

Killing or destroying anomalies isn't what the Foundation does. And even if it was, we've seen what destroying anomalies can cause, either in the short term or the long term. Is it cold to let the girl continue on for so long when she wants to die? Sure. But would it be a good idea to kill her when she could probably explode into a mass-cancer wave upon death for literally no other reason than "Fuck You?" No, and that's why they keep her contained. It's as much for her safety as it is anyone else's.

How high up the superhero totem pole does the Scarlet King get before getting bodied?

Attached: The_Scarlet_King.jpg (1200x1600, 235K)

Isn't he basically the concept of violence itself? And is basically completely immortal beyond a select few items that can negate it? He can probably get pretty high up if that's the case.

can probably be meme'd by Constantine or even swamp thing, definitely bodied by doctor fate

Remember that time when the Foundation contained a girl who could manipulate reality through pictures taken with a specific camera, and they kept her locked away even though she's only anomalous in conjunction with the camera, and they also treat her like garbage, to the point an alt-canon takes time out to specifically mention they murder her once she's conclusively proven to be non-anomalous?

As soon as Supes finds out about Operation 110 Montauk, the Foundation is done.

The problem is if you collect all the stories and put them together the foundation is unethical AND ineffective.
I feel like the JLA would let them go if they were unethical but effective, or vice versa. But the things they are actually capable of containing could be taken care of by various JL related characters without stepping over the line the way the foundation does. As for things the foundation can't contain, well they were hardly getting anything done with those anyways.

To drop roleplay for a moment, I thought the Procedure was all a shadow play to make people feel better, and that the actual actions in the Procedure were not nearly as heinous as what is suggested.

I think it was an Ethics Committee thing somewhere, but I'm blanking. I do like the idea that the Foundation makes a big front of cold, calculation science with a complete abandon of morals, but behind the paperwork is filled with people who honestly care about the skips they work with and want them to be safe, secure, and pacified.

And in Resurrection, she's literally made into the core part of the new MTF. Your point?

The problem is that by its nature the Foundation has to be at the very least amoral to function, if only in a heartless bureaucratic sort of way, while there are plenty of entries and tales where the Foundation is a heinous, coldly calculating organization.

someone wrote a thing on the site showing it was just a D-class reading her a story to help her sleep and the new guy is confused. The scientist says something about how "as long as people think we're doing something terrible, it keeps the monster in her at bay"

That the GOC is by and large no less effective for its method of operation, and could be argued to be more effective, than the Foundation.

She was also a core member of Pandora's Box too.

SCP's shit lmao. I'm pretty sure some of my shitty one off ideas for horror monsters or anomalies I've come up with in my brain are more interesting than whatever cliche shit they pretend to call "groundbreaking" nowadays.

Most of the stories where the Foundation is needlessly unethical come from like, early lolfoundation stuff. They're not nearly so heinous nowadays, nor do they waste resources as much as they used to.

Also, some of the shit they technically contain are basically Event level threats. I am a toaster, and yet I've already consumed 43,515 universes on my lonesome. Most of the shit they can't contain are worse.

There's also New Job, which reveals she already gave birth. To a very familiar face no less.

Attached: 0993a5dedc3fb7216f8559887f420fc12b8e4ba4v2_hq.jpg (978x1024, 53K)

>That the GOC is by and large no less effective for its method of operation, and could be argued to be more effective, than the Foundation.
The GOC is only more effective when it's dealing with shit that everyone else will agree needs to be terminated. They're good at that shit, but they fail at every single front that requires more tact than "smash thing with blunt object or more dakka."

>She was also a core member of Pandora's Box too.
And she's rightfully traumatized. Everyone fucking knows that putting Able on the team was a massive failure in logic and reasoning, and the O5s only barely approved reviving Pandora's Box becuase of that failure.

>Liking any form of SCP media other than Containment Breach/Secret Laboratory

Attached: ah shit here we go again.jpg (255x247, 16K)

Ironically enough, linking it to 999 had one tale explicitly describe Montauk as her being "strapped to a rape rack" and the Foundation getting duped into carrying out a Scarlet King ritual.

They ruined SCP though honestly, by exposing it to the normalfags. Still a load of fun.

Cringe and yikespilled.

Montauk is basically whatever anyone feels like making it. And it's not like any of the effects are lasting, considering in New Job, they admit to having wiped her memory and put her in with a family somewhere.

did they ever decide what 001 was? personally i liked it being the Angel that guards the Garden of Eden

have sex

>some of the shit they technically contain are basically Event level threats.
A lot of those things aren't any less dangerous in containment than they are out in the open, they are just dormant and the foundation gets a false sense of security from keeping these dangerous things close by. I don't consider those to be truly contained.

They have less fuckups on their part than the Foundation and their fuckups are significantly smaller in scope. That's not even getting into the fact that they don't automatically kill everything and also have containment and research procedures. Manna Charitable has bigger fuckups on their record and works far better as an example of why the Foundation operates as it does rather than an entry about a murder chair that doesn't even follow its own setup.

inform us of your ideas user, i'm interested

>implying he'll ever find out
Even ignoring all the various ways we can interpret Montauk, the Foundation has so many ways of just editing Supes memory or erasing it or otherwise leading him astray that it's obscene. He don't get near anything important before he's already doing something else with no memory of what he originally found out.

001 is still kept ambiguous. They even add new entries pretty regularly. One of the more recent ones is a malignant living planetary system IIRC.

While it suffers from a poor sense of scope in points, I'm pretty partial to Broken God myself.

They have an entire canon dedicated to their biggest fuckup to date. Not everything they screw up with is small and easily glossed over. But you're right in that Manna Charitable is probably a bigger source of stupidity on the regular than them.

Either way, I dont think we'll come to a good conclusion on this subject for both sides. At least, not anything satisfactory.

Attached: tumblr_psyvwmvt0T1qktbieo1_1280.jpg (1280x640, 239K)

A false sense of containment is better than none at all and all that.

Besides, Three Moons managed to actually kill their instance of the Devourer. So some of the things they fret over as beig uncontainable CAN be destroyed. They just have to put aside their mission statement for a time to do it.

Obviously alt-canons shouldn't count, as otherwise UIU is the most effective GoI in the setting.

The Site-13 version of the Foundation is also significantly more effective than the mainline Foundation.

Alright, I've got some.
>Pumpkins that turn the organs of whoever eats their seeds into more pumpkins.
>A lanky, humanoid monster with large hands with patchwork skin and a teddy bear's head that kidnaps men and women, tortures them until their minds are broken and melded into what it wishes for them to do, stuffs their souls in toys, and gifts them to children as toys which are extremely loyal to said children.
>A sentient color which can brainwash those who stare at it long enough and can take over and twist whatever it's painted on. It's only pigment is locked away as far as possible from all of mankind.
>A heavy metal band whose album covers either predict crimes with no mistakes at all, or foretell possible future disastrous events.
>The world's literal largest glory hole with something indescribable coming out whenever someone comes close enough.
>An entire planet that formed over a dead god's skull that is flourishing with aliens that resemble melting giants that know of our existence despite only being in the stone age in terms of technology.
>A gun that can heal any wound with it's bullets and revive others a few seconds after death. If used on someone who isn't wounded at all, parts of bodies that aren't wounded, or corpses, the body instead turns into a tumorous monster that leaks out radiation.
>A demon-like creature with immense strength that can jump inside reflective surfaces and even change their shape to it's own desire. This includes water, mirrors, and eyeballs.
>A nazi experiment during WW2 to create a form of "mech". Inside of it is the warped, decaying body of a hundred year old German soldier who somehow still lives despite being reduced to less than a skeleton.
>A Stardust-esque entity who hunts down criminals and forces fates worse than death upon them. It's actually Satan himself, working as the Accuser rather than the usual Adversary.
I'll come up with more if I can.

>Obviously alt-canons shouldn't count, as otherwise UIU is the most effective GoI in the setting.
Alt-canons can easily be explained away as jsut universes where things went differently for everyone and everything involved. I think that's even the running explanation behind them.

>The Site-13 version of the Foundation is also significantly more effective than the mainline Foundation.
It was also significantly more fucked up and involved everyone involved dying horribly.

This thing is too fucking vague to gauge properly

Only Site-13 was effected and that required intentional sabotage.

Internal sabotage was the straw that broke the camel's back. The entire thing was a nightmarish hellhole long before that.

>A lanky, humanoid monster with large hands with patchwork skin and a teddy bear's head that kidnaps men and women, tortures them until their minds are broken and melded into what it wishes for them to do, stuffs their souls in toys, and gifts them to children as toys which are extremely loyal to said children.

i'd watch this as a horror movie.

The only good and original idea here.

Oh wait, I forgot one.
>A generic undead slasher movie villain... except he fucks up most of his one liners, always trips and falls when chasing his victims, and most of it's kills aren't the way it intends them to go. Most of it's victims die of laughter, rather than by it's own hands. This is actually fully intentional, as it's actually an entity that feeds off laughter and purposefully makes itself seem like the most incompetent killer ever so that it's victims supply it with a good enough meal.

I think Anderson Robotics has something like that, minus the monster bit.

It also reminds me of 4666. Except with a twisted 'affection' towards children instead of murder.

Some more:
>An entire universe that's a bootleg version of our own. Every single thing is deformed, twisted, and named so strangely that it doesn't make sense. The grass is called "Obama 57", the equivalent to humans are known as "Kingsculpters", and instead of God they worship "Toolebutn".
>A town in the middle of a desert where the status quo is quite literally God. It's flourishing with nature despite being in the middle of a fucking desert, nobody ages a day, technology hasn't changed since the early 1900s, someone getting shot to death there will come back once the sun rises, and if someone goes there they'll never be able to truly leave.
>A horrifying creature made from the bodies of twenty people, torn apart and patched back together. It stalks and kills people at random... then uploads it's kills on the internet as spooky stories akin to creepypastas where it's slightly changed every time what it truly looks like.
>A box of cookies that always taste like your favorite and never seems to run out. The truth is that there is no dark twisted secret. What, expect it to kill babies every noon with a hockey stick to make those cookies?

With how many other SCPs reference some of the other 001s, its almost certainly multiple different entries

If even half the shit the SCP deals with existed in the DC universe, most of the Justice League would be actively working with them to combat and contain it.

Yeah, likely this. The 001 are actual anomalies, but they're all filed under the 001 designation to throw people off the track.

He has a lot of interpretations, but his original one made him a pretty big threat to the multiverse. He's no Anafabula or Yaldabaoth, but he's pretty potent.

Anafabula I get you can't fight something that ''outmetas'' you but what about Yaldy?

The main guy behind the Sarkic stuff has a story on his sandbox that basically reveals that Yaldabaoth exists in more dimensions than pretty much anything else the Foundation has ever encountered. If it ever actually breaks free from the prison Mekhane caged it in, it's "Rocks Fall, Everyone Dies" for the entire multiverse. There's no fighting it if it ever actually succeeds in freeing itself.

It's one of the more major instadeath scenarios in the setting.

how did you know? i had to look at the javascript code to find out

Oh fuck I want a story about the golden age JSA and the Foundation being at some sort of uneasy alliance due to kicking each other’s shit in so often they had to or both would fall apart.

I've tried to run my own SCP like stuff but the problem I keep running into is I think about the logic of said item/thing and who/what would create it. By the time it starts to make any sense it jsut doesn't feel in any way scary or magical or anything. Maybe the problem is the reasoning i'm trying to write.

What kind of question is that? Even the Crime Leage would not approve.

Oh yeah I remember now. He/She/It is the demiurge of the setting
And speaking about Sarkicism I like their flesh magic schitck

Imagine if SCP-682 was in the DC universe and the only way they could kill it was by doing the thing in Final Crisis where Barry and Wally lured the Black Racer to Darkseid. Also the Black Racer really reminds me of the Brothers of Death in the SCP universe.

Attached: 92D4979D-F6FA-4E99-9C60-7B5AC69B497F.jpg (1764x1034, 314K)

The Scarlet King is the metaphorical representation of Destruction itself, kind of like Mandrakk in final crisis. Imagine seeing Thought Robot vs The Scarlet King.

What are you talk about Superman and Huntress broken into the facility the only reason they turn themselves in was because Lex Luthor hacked into the Justice League Watchtower and use their laser to shoot Cadmus I'm sorry I'm just a really big fan of Justice League and Justice League Unlimited I watched the show like maybe 5 times

The FAA would be fining the fuck out of Superman if he were real. He routinely violates airspace restrictions with his flying.

You can find it on the discussion page and some other places discussing it.

They went full Aperture Science and started hiring hobos at one point

Not sure if 682 counts as 'alive' enough for this to work, but can't hurt to try.

After finding out that Ion and his most loyal followers weren't originally evil, it's made me appreciate them a lot more.

Yea Forums is pretty much filled with all kinds of garbage from the same people who'll whine about things being "off-topic" whilst letting shitty company war threads hit 400+ posts. Unfortunate, but it is what it is.

I really wish they had more neutral, or even positive, entries for Sarkicism to help flesh it out more. Something like the white bread, middle class Methodist analogue of Sarkicism. Because if we're being honest the whole Mekane/CotBG meta that some writers are pushing is bullshit to the highest degree and outright clashes with the premise of SCP.

The only truly evil Sarkics are Ion and his closest circle (the Karcists and Klavigars), and the Neo-Sarkics. And the former did not start that way, whilst the latter are really just using Sarkicism as a means of boosting their own standing and power. The proto-Sarkics (what Ion's empire was originally like) loathe service to Yaldabaoth in all forms and wish to only use its power to depose it and ascend mankind to godhood instead. There's even a village of proto-Sarkics who grow new organs as a means of saving people's lives.

There are a number of stories where the Sarkics are shown as being if not sympathetic, then at the very least somewhat reasonable.

682 is explicitly alive as the universe-killing thing from 2935 ended it as well, and that article is canon to most versions of 682

There's that Anthropology article and the island nation thingie.

It's impossible to even halt him. Unlike the Scarlet Cunt, where they can just throw the Earth at him at light speed and make him dead, there really is no killing the Empty Hand.

lol if you knew what 682 really is then you'd know that what they found in the 2935 reality isn't him.

2935 is an esoteric effect so vast and all-encompassing that it killed EVERYTHING at once. Using it as an example of 682 being alive is pretty sketchy at best.

There's also a theory I've seen that 682 simply adapted the concept of death when 2935 arrived. Essentially, it adapted against itself.

Really instead of trying to kill its shadow in the universe they should look for ways to make him stop manifesting all together

I'd say 2935's effect is undesirable enough it can actually stand as a means of disposing of 682
the narrative function of 682 is that they can never get rid of him permanently after all, which means that methods of killing him can exist, they just have to be so much worse than keeping him around the foundation can never use them

They exposed it to 3930 once, to try and render it nonexistent. But that likely still counts as trying to deal with the shadow it casts rather than the full thing.

yknow i see this thread and i wonder how havent the daevites been mentioned yet, imagine JL encountering beings that essentially can exist if you write more about them, i dont believe they've encountered reality warpers of that calibre ever.

if we're bringing the canons in it, then the Foundation has a pretty big "whoops" in the end-of-death universe where they killed the grim reaper
and immortality is decidedly not fun when it applies only to neural matter

there's plenty of esoteric things that regular ol' superheroes couldn't deal with and would accept their limitations in dealing with them
the bigger areas of conflict would be all the morally dubious things they do to objects that could be dealt with by superheroes, or at least appear like they could be dealt with

They really wanted to contain Death. It's not their fault that its immediate reaction to that was to go "SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEE" and start shitting out locusts.

Besides, there's a fair chance that the shitty immortality was its last dying fuck you.

Or pacify him AKA future 999

The Daevites also have some pretty hefty powers of their own. A Host Lord of theirs is basically a super vampire in terms of strength and mystical might, and they seemingly 'killed' at least one Archon of the God-Eater, enough so that to this day its spawn have found it impossible to revive. It's entirely possible that if they end up entering the full modern era, they'll just steamroll everything.

Which story is this? Is Grim an SCP?

It's the End of Death hub.
scp-wiki.net/end-of-death-hub

The grim reaper entity isn't a skip proper, but it ties into a few.

>There's even a village of proto-Sarkics who grow new organs as a means of saving people's lives.
That SCP was retarded. The idea that the Foundation would let them do that is extremely out of character and even trusting them not to be playing the long con is stupid enough for the Manna Charitable Foundation would do.

>something wipes-out the entire universe at once
>682 adapts by BECOMING the universe again, exactly as it was

Attached: 1561324499157.jpg (920x920, 241K)

Any SCPs with exploration logs like 087?

The Foundation lets things like the Eye Pods, 999 and the Bear with a Heart of Patchwork wander around and basically do whatever, remember. They even let the Builder Bear do the same up until it revealed itself to be malevolent.

The Foundation is entirely willing to let certain anomalies do things so long as they aren't blatantly shattering normalcy and raping the fragments.

and I guess they had a good reason to contain death if 2718 really does happen to everyone, having your still living brain bagged and tossed into a garbage pit does beat out that one
if it however was something unique to the O5 in question then the foundation did chimp-out heavily

and given how they themselves are not a particularly big threat due to pacifism combined with isolationism, and their combination of fleshcrafting knowledge and undying hatred towards neo-sarks I can imagine them being kept around in case the latter craft up something truly horrifying and they need an expert opinion

I find it hard to believe foundation can't achieve biological immortality despite its vast collection of anomalous items and scientific knowledge

isn't the SCP project infested with feminist landwhales, trannies and furries?

In the End of Death canon, they still want to maintain a degree of normalcy, and they seemingly can't figure out the how or why behind the 'gift' of immortality everyone got shafted with. So they refrain from altering human biology too much.

Like clockwork.

they already have the means to achieve biological longevity, but only for a small amount of people and course the universe is way to dangerous a place for biological immortality to last a significant amount of time

>So they refrain from altering human biology too much.
at first, then the horrorshow of full body transplants gets going and the later solution of "cyborgs for everyone"

That's because they eventually realize the alternative is so much worse that normality may as well be damned. Also, MCD a shit. A SHIT

that's a yes them

>>The world's literal largest glory hole with something indescribable coming out whenever someone comes close enough.

Attached: ef720a5f841876c0d18cd5f409e8a6859d87975e536759c3d34ea88519f98ab6.jpg (1055x1054, 151K)

Back in the day, they'd use literally anyone they could pick up off the street as D-Class. It's not the case any more, but they did have civilians and innocents in there once.

Who created it doesnt matter nor does a lot of the other shit your worried about, actual good scps tend to be the ones that leave a good amount to the imagination if you over think them it comes or as immensly cringe though with the state of the site as it is with insanely bad articles that would have gotten people banned back in the day being massively upvoted i guess it really doesnt matter
T.scp vet

They have a lot of ways to make people immortal but immortality is not really a good thing when it comes to beings that reproduce and have finite space to live in

> though with the state of the site as it is with insanely bad articles that would have gotten people banned back in the day being massively upvoted i guess it really doesnt matter
One of the really old SCPs is literally the blob with tits, and everyone considers it a fucking disaster piece and prime example of why the early Series aren't looked back on favorably. Not only is it still there to this day, it's author wasn't banned for it. It's just really really bad, and is an example of what not to do when writing a skip.

Is this series dead?

No. Bung is just recovering after having literally broken his ass. A recent short was put out to tide us over.

As a writer, it's important to know these things about your creation. However, you need a story to tell about the thing itself, and in such a story, not all of the subject needs to be explained. But it's important to know the rules surrounding it, to maintain internal consistency within said story.

That blob with tits isnt actually a bad idea only brainlets believe that, a demigod like creature representing fertility mother return to infancy theres a lot you can work with there and theres a lot that immediatly connects with people on a deeply ingrained level when they read about the object. The writting for the article could have been better but compare the blob with tits idea to the homestuck so random xd satellite and it becomes pretty obvious that the sites has really dropped the ball atleast when it comes to what they tolerate.

the homestuck satellite only exists because /pol/ idiots went and mass down voted it in the span of a couple of hours using obviously fake accounts causing it to get locked
if they had been patient and just informed people that yes, it exists, it would have been long gone now

Explain how 682 isn't just Doomsday but a Lizard

The Homestuck satellite, for all its controversy, actually has some fairly well done writing. Everything else is all over the place, but that's done well enough it could get pass on that merit alone. And ignoring that, the only reason it's still there is that /pol/ blatantly raided the article after it was put up like the retards they are, and got the page locked.

But 597? It's just flat out poorly written. The tone is not at all something the Foundation would present, and even the "containment procedures" are out of character. It's only still there because standards were basically nonexistent during the lolfoundation period.

Theres more egregious shit then just the homestuck satellite but to pretend "/pol/" is somehow responsible for it and its popularity on the site is ridiculous. If that article had been posted just a year or two before it would have been downvoted to hell and the author likely banned for trolling by one of the then stuckup doctors, whats happened to that site is nothing less than a tragedy and its a good example as to why you need to gatekeep against people who want to push their chose autistic feitsh or fandom into another. Ive been there since week one dont try and deflect or pretend the house hasent burned down I dont give a shit its night and day black and white everyone sees it you dont have to play defense for the corpse like I see people do all the time on here and x(I have a sneaking suspicion its the same few people doing it too).

Because Superman can beat Doomsday.
Superman can't beat 682.
You clown. You actual fucking joke. Fuck you.

>Theres more egregious shit then just the homestuck satellite
like what exactly?
this month's top scoring articles don't look bad at all

Doomsday's adaptations are purely for the physical. Overwhelming damage prompts his adaptations, but esoteric effects could easily fuck him up.

682 just doesn't give a fuck about whatever you can throw at it.

user, stop drinking at the computer, take a break and maybe a nap, and then try this again. Because parsing your post is nearly impossible.

"Good writting"(insanely questionable what you find good in that literal garbage fire) isnt the lone justification for keeping a scp up, writting can be worked on and fixed but when a concept is so obviously retarded so obviously just an excuse by the creator to push some weird cringe autistic fandom into the archives of scp no amount of good writting should get in the way of the people up top shutting that shit down or religating it to J-/joke story.

>user, stop drinking at the computer, take a break and maybe a nap, and then try this again. Because parsing your post is nearly impossible.

Off the top of my head I read one not too long ago that was done entirely comic book style with every color of the gender rainbow being introduced.

Maybe up your reading comp retard

Attached: 1562174660581m.jpg (1024x880, 71K)

>Maybe up your reading comp retard
And maybe stop shitting yourself mad because people are explaining their reasoning to you. If SCP truly causes you this much asspain, then go to RPC. They could clearly use your obviously superior talents.

The only one writting justification for their opinion is me, saying good writting is brainlet shit. How about you neck yourself tranny retard

I'm not asking for "off the top of your head"
I'm asking for hard examples
If something exists YOU should be able to provide a link to it

What the fuck are you talking about, the types of articles im talking about are well known are you new to scp?

Excellent posts. Truly showing why the kind of nostalgiafags that suddenly popped out of the woodwork surrounding SCP are no less than animals.

Go back to the RPC and circlejerk over how your blatant plagiarism is "so much better than SCP xD"

There are over 5000+ articles on the main site ALONE. You cant say this shit is "well known" when literally anyone with a brain could tell you that you're more likely to find the magma rape-centipede skip or the Vorehole than you would anything about politics.

The burden of proof is on you. Either provide hard evidence of your claims or piss off.

I have looked at the top rated pages of the last 5 months and nothing among them is a "clear evidence of the decay of the site"
I have done my job and looked at the most obvious candidates, burden of proof is in your camp

Yikes maybe when you learn to not reply to someone with dismissive sophistry people will stop questioning your intelligence level and transexual status.

Who said anything about politics? Oh right thats all people like you think about lmao

>backpedal backpedal backpedal deny deny deny deny deny deny move goalposts move goalposts ad hominem ad hominem ad hominem
So I take it you have no proof and you're just an autistic, drunk, mentally-stunted /pol/ack trying to start shit?

Guess we're done here then.

Yeah right, dilate.

Doubly so when you live in a setting where any number of eldritch horrors can inflict fates worse than death with a twitch.

The problem with that is that the Daevites history book also has them beaten by contemporaneous enemies, albeit usually with anomalous weaponry and equipment. The Daevites reviving themselves in the present day doesn't really mean they'll win when one considers that the collective murderboner of the GOC when the show up will probably be so powerful as to have profound theological impact.

The Homestuck satellite is fairly inoffensive in content and objectively would sit among the thousands of "just okay" entries that no one really cares about if it weren't for politics both external and internal to the site.

The GOC's murderboner agianst the Daevites will be so potent it will be visible all the way from Andromeda.

what if the Daevites rewrite themselves to be part of the UN?

I would argue the homestuck satellite just is too far from serious to be considered a legitimate non joke scp, I understand its hard to argue what level of seriousness is acceptable or not when we have things like boob monsters rolling around but I believe most people understand what im trying to say here.

Thne we'll have bigger problems to deal with.

SCP deals in all kinds of abstract bullshit by nature. The killsat is quite literally one of the more tame entries on there.

I don't think you understand what level of murderboner the GOC operates at.

I think that's a perfectly valid argument, but I also think that the Homestuck satellite falls well below the threshold of joke SCP. I see it more akin to your basic "robot wants to be human" stories with a bit of a presentation twist. I also think the story takes on a sense of weird, existential dread as Homestuck fades from cultural consciousness, the safety of humanity hinges on a malfunctioning alien kill sat obsessed with a dying pop culture fandom.

>loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding × guilt × shame × failure × judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=dark side
one shouldn't take this as being the literal Anti-Life Equation, but rather a visual metaphor for what it represents

The Daevites rewriting themselves to be part of the UN would undermine the entire setting. Even if you tried to have it as an alt-canon, it wouldn't be SCP in any meaningful way.

There have been weirder cases than such a scenario, user. Like, Pataphysics in general blowsthat out if the water.

I thought most people did that?

>I don't think you understand what level of murderboner the GOC operates at.
There are no words to describe the level of murdeeboner they possess. None.

It is the platonic ideal of murderboner.

Wouldnt be surprised if they're literally being backed by such an entity. And wouldn't that be the greatest irony?

>Heavy Metal band whose covers predict crimes
Too similar to the crimesolving ghost of 2pac

It's allowed in the charter.

You could make it work.

I was thinking more that it doesn't work to help solve crimes, rather it makes album covers that can make crime scenes that will eventually happen with zero mistakes, yet is also mysterious enough that victims can't be identified instantly.

>implying that the world's largest eldritch glory hole isn't good

Find a way to tie in the nigh-incomprehensible fonts used by metal artists and you're on the right track.

One more I came up with.
>A gigantic stash of drugs the size of a large battleship that, if sniffed, make the user evolve at an extremely faster rate and warps their mind within minutes. It's actually extremely small pieces of a God of pleasure that is slumbering below where the drugs are kept.

>All names, words, letters and numbers in the covers are distorted to look like branches or twigs, and require extreme identification to even tell what they mean.

Literally just the Vorehole without the vore.

I'm imagining you'd probably suffer from constant paper cuts on your dick, user,

Besides that, it's a pinata. There's not much to fuck.

Aren't a lot of the newer ones just basically already existing characters from shitty shows written to seem like SCPs though? Or did they cut those out?

There was also that fluid requested to be put out by the Coffee Machine, but it vaporized the area or something.

610 and 093.

#
#
Love is worth the pain.
Also she's partially composed of fur, and if all else fails I'll just use lube.

Attached: b6606ecfa340fc0307c8ae31b43fc83c(1).jpg (2647x1889, 327K)

Don’t fuck the skips please

I THINK SCP SUCKS

Attached: fred.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

Sterilisation is a thing

Everything about the Hanged King and Alagadda is cribbed directly from Delta Green's Carcosa supplements.

>tfw reading anti-memetics skips
>tfw reading pataphysics/narravitic skips

Attached: 1fe.png (658x662, 59K)

They're inspired by it at most. I've actually read those supplements, and not once is Hastur described as a "god-shaoed hole" or is said to have an ambassador, or even actually have been a mortal who ascended to godhood.

There are more differences, but at the core matter, Alagadda and DG's Carcosa are so significantly different that unless you're a drooling autist looking for things to sperg over, the similarities will be minimal.

>*Laughs in Fifth Church*

And on that note, you could also say Delta Green "cribbed" Carcosa from Lovecraft and his contemporaries, who in turn cribbed it from Chambers and Ambrose Bierce, the ones behind the original piece it originated from.

This line of argument is retarded because you can literally point fingers at multiple people for having "cribbed it", and yet all of the ones involved utilize the concept very very differently, meaning that unless you're incredibly familiar with each work to notice even the tiniest link, you likely won't care upon reading any of them.

Delta Green is directly and openly adapting Carcosa and Hastur from Lovecraft and Chambers to fit its rpg setting, that's the primary difference. You could make an argument that SCP is simply using pastiche, but that opens another can of worms along a similar topic.

Absolutely fucking not.

Superman and Green Lantern both have much more secure containment methods they regularly use. Superman might play the "gotta follow the law" rules but GL's can pull rank since they enforce space laws and don't have to care.

>Delta Green is directly and openly adapting Carcosa and Hastur from Lovecraft and Chambers to fit its rpg setting, that's the primary difference.
Except that's not the case. In most everything Mythos-related (as in, not written by Lovecraft), Hastur is typically represented as a GOO ruling over a decadent court within a vast and surreal city imprisoned on the ass-end of some distant planet in a distant galaxy/dimension. And in Chamber's own work, the nature of the entity and Carcosa is entirely ambiguous and completely covered in allusion and vagueness, such that city and King can become interchangeable as terms. Not even getting into the original Haita the Shepherd.

In DG: Countdown and connected supplements, in which Hastur and Carcosa are detailed expressiveky, none of that is true. Hastur isn't a being, instead being a force all too similar to entropy that swallows up and wipes away advanced civilizations through implanting toxic, world-destroying ideas in there heads. Carcosa itself isn't really a city in this case, instead being more of Hastur's mental-fuckery conceptualized as a place.

All the varying interpretations are COMPLETELY different from writer to writer. And in turn, Alagadda and the Hanged King are different compared to all of that. At most, you can say they all draw from the same base concept at their core, once you get down to it. And even then, it's better to compare Delta Green Hastur to 3125 and the Fifthists instead of Alagadda.

>Superman and Green Lantern both have much more secure containment methods they regularly use.
Superman you can argue, since most things don't escape the Phantom Zone all that often unless a portal is opened and sustained, but I wouldn't trust the GL's to safely contain a toaster.

Those are confusing on purpose tho

>implying Antimemetics and Patahysics aren't
Also, the nonexistent Antimemetics Division is basically an extension of Fifthist lore. 3125 is all but confirmed to be their starfish god/the 'Fifth World' they worship. The two go hand-in-hand.

SCP is shitty nowadays, but it does have some good articles. Keyword being some. For every well done one like Season Opener and Cragglewood Park there's twenty tranny satellites and communism will win SCPs.

Attached: 12739412934123.jpg (320x263, 13K)

Name them then. We had this argument before, and the last guy literally couldn't name one. Provide proof of your claims.

>scp-wiki.net/scp-076
>scp-wiki.net/scp-682
>scp-wiki.net/scp-2721
>scp-wiki.net/scp-3090
>scp-wiki.net/scp-3333
>scp-wiki.net/scp-3625
>scp-wiki.net/scp-3999
>scp-wiki.net/scp-4004
>scp-wiki.net/scp-4231
>scp-wiki.net/scp-4669
And plenty more where they come from.

Attached: zealous accusation.png (500x370, 71K)

That's only ten such articles. Nowhere near the "MUH TWENTY COMMUNISM KILLSATS SCREEEEEEEEE", you semen-bilging hooker. Not to mention that several of those aren't even related to communism or trannies, even fucking vaguely. 3999 is just literal meta-commentary, for god's sake.

Someone needs to take a fucking pole and start shoving it up the asses of people like this. Christ.

>say scp's shit
>you ask for examples of shit scps
>post shit scps
>NOT ENOUGH SHITTY SCPS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 12349123752135.png (357x362, 169K)

You made a broad sweeping generalization, were asked to back it up for actual numerical evidence (you specifically stated "twenty for every good skip"), failed at showing anything even remotely touching those numbers, and even failed at utilizing proper examples.

At best, you flunked basic mathematics in highschool. At worst, you're a literal mentally-stunted retard.

076 would be better if it wasn't 1) literally some snuck-in Fate garbage and 2) wasn't quite as edgy and overpowered

076 was one of the earliest ones. They literally only keep it around because it's a good example of how NOT to do a humanoid entity. They even made a rule specifically because of it and its knockoffs regarding this.

It's rude to project yourself onto others, user.

>uses 076 and 3999 as examples of "tranny satellites and communism wins", amongst other blatantly incorrect examples
>gets assblasted when he's called out for being a literal retard who cant into basic logic and mathematics
Like pottery.

>he doesn't know what using examples is
absolute state of scpfags

You were asked for examples of, and I quote, "twenty tranny satellites and communism will win SCPs." You failed to provide any of these. A staggering amount (if not all) of your given 'examples' were patently false, and you immediately started doubling down and goalpost-shifting the instant you got called out, with a bit of ad hominem spew thrown in for spice.

You get an F on all accounts.

>Fifthist
>password is 55555
I can't believe I didn't put 2 and 2 together

Imagine unironically looking at someone's post saying SCP is shit and treating it like you're a teacher grading someone's test.
Absolute state.

Attached: 12938419.png (326x286, 123K)

The whole starfish-like image used to represent 3125 (and the human hand) also invoke 5 and sets of five. It's really intriguing looking back.

Imagine being completely wrong, having your argument completely disassembled, and being this desperate to save face you require Yea Forumsfaggotry just to hide your anal-annihilation.

Seems you're saving face as well my friend, as since you can't come up with an actual argument you're claiming that you're right and calling me an Yea Forumsutist.

Attached: 10293.gif (238x178, 634K)

Mathematically speaking, he only needs to exclude the top 238 ranked entries to hit his ratio.

Imagine interpreting a representative example as an absolute statement.

The burden of proof is on you, friend. You made a claim, and even now you've failed to back it up with anything actually substantial or actually truthful. You're not at all helping your case by trying to act smug when you haven't done anything that would warrant it. You're just solidifying my previous claim of you being retarded.

>Mathematically speaking, he only needs to exclude the top 238 ranked entries to hit his ratio.
Not really. Fairly certain the number of genuinely politically-charged articles makes up less than 1% of the overall content over there. He'd have to dig much deeper if he wants to hold water.

"Politically-charged" was never a criteria.

It became such when he made the statement regaridng tranny sats and communism. Unless you have some other interpretation of that sentence you'll pull out of your ass, I'll stick to what I said.

Oh, I'm sorry. I have javascript disabled on every webpage. I had no idea you had to type in something. I'm super paranoid about malicious ads.

An unstated inference on your part is not a good reason to dismiss a claim.

>For every well done one like Season Opener and Cragglewood Park there's twenty tranny satellites and communism will win SCPs.
Please do not continue to make yourself look like even more of a dumbass than you already have. I know you likely lack a lot of intelligence from getting raped by your grandad a ton, but please at least try to not expose that too much.

Fair. Malicious ads are always unpleasant. Though I've never encountered any using the site before, it's better safe than sorry.

Joke's on you: It's not just one person.

Sure.

Attached: lmaoo.png (1270x315, 35K)

I know you like to talk about the politics of the SCP community and all but I personally want to fuck or get fucked by some of the SCPs.

So you're also a retard getting diddled by your grandad. What a shocking revelation.

It's only the one or two guys. Anyway, which skips do you want to fuck/get fucked by to begin with?

Yes, the statement implies that political issues have a role in user's criteria for quality, but at no point was "politically charged" ever given as a criteria.

>One person mentions the Homestuck satellite
>Causes a dumb argument
Every fucking time, it’s either this or someone posting that fake image with all the gay and trans people

SCP is pretty neat, but would become a pretty big issue if introduced into a superhuman setting. Would they attempt to contain or kill everyone with anomalous powers? What happens when some stupid OP hero or villain attacks a foundation site and accidentally releases a host of horrors? It seems like the situation could quickly devolve into planetary annihilation - over and over again, as no doubt there are ways to reverse such destruction present on both sides.
Would they (superhumans and the foundation) eventually reach an impasse or would one annihilate the other on principle alone?
Interesting to think about.

The Coyote, mal0, the pinata, 682, those odd plant pets, those monsters behind that one door that leads to a forest road, the literal nun succubus and that goo monster, 999 I think.
Just to name a few. I don't really remember all of the numbers.

Learn Russian/French/Chinise and submit it as regional skip.

>999
Stay away from the goo monster

any of the little girl or little girl esque skips
they aren't legally people so it's okay

Attached: ben frankman.jpg (300x300, 8K)

>learn chinese
are you out of your goddamn fucking mind.jpeg

It's cute and shit and has tentacles.

Stupid phoneposter.
French and Russian are still an option.

I'll give an example of something i tried to do.

A nuke/slot machine (it's shaped like the little boy with the slot in the middle).

Once activated it teleports to a random person in vacinity and makes them try their luck in a given time, or it explodes (or if they try to run).

There are three possible things it can land on.

1: If you roll the slot, and it lands on no real number, the nuclear explosion payload increases and the bomb teleports to someone else.

2: if the slot lands on a prize, the bomb will de-activate and leave you a box which you can open.

3: if slot machine lands on kaboom, the bomb goes off and explodes with the nuclear force of whatever payload it was at from the slot roll.

In the story i was doodling the idea was that the character was forced into this conformation. They attempted to disarm the bomb by taking off their back cover, only to reveal that every wire to disarm it was the same color (so in essence they'd be rolling the die anyway).

In the story the character ends up rolling the die and landing on prize, to their relief the bomb disarms itself.

The character opens the box to see what the prize is, and it's a small stick of dynamite that is lit and it goes off (cause what other gift would a giant roulette bomb leave).

Now whether those 3 conditions feel satisfying or too convoluted is what i'm pondering, as well as the resolution (since character can only try to disarm/fail and then have to roll the machine).

This series in OP's pic is kind of cringe. Especially the part where he's smoking a comically huge joint with an employee. I basically abuse weed myself but it's just mega cringe seeing BIG WEED in that show.

>proceeds to hit comically huge blunt