What's your autismverse like?

What's your autismverse like?

Attached: fantasy_world.png (1586x380, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/08ad1z8M
pastebin.com/twrrexA9
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Pantheon/TropePantheons
youtu.be/85V7aqcwJ3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=YyV7OVihRjQ
pastebin.com/R3EATqzY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I live through others autismverses. Crossover fanfiction/fanart/fancomics are a passion of mine. I can’t get enough. The only autistic Yea Forums daydreams I have now are sexual fantasies.

Attached: 887DECE5-80C4-4F0E-B722-2EC4F36E18B1.jpg (587x768, 103K)

I despise people who write crossover fics.

why?

Why do these people think the way they do

I wanna see the archives please can i see them.
Which board was this posted in please.

This is called daydreaming and literally everyone does it. Acting like its unique is as cringe as when tumblr thinks talking with memes is like reading heiroglyphics.

Escapism couple with poor man's creativity.

Its fun to dream user.

I have several subsets of autism verses going on at any certain point of time.
My current two are my ginormous crossover bonanza featuring ips from boondocks to invader zim. Its got its own lore and a reason why all these characters came together and main characters from specific ips that i tend to follow in the story and various events that i like to replay in my head.
The other is basically JJBA EOH if the story wasnt just a huge jotaro circle jerk.

I self insert myself into universes and see how i'd interact with the characters but that's about it.

I pretend i’m in a setting full of my favorite female cartoon/anime characters, like highschool and camp, and then daydream how I manage to seduce and fuck them all, keep them from finding out about the other girls and whatnot. I’ve done this for years and have more than one recurring setting that I return to and explore.

Mine used to be Megaman Battle Network and Digimon.

I do this, but I imagine i'm beating up the villains yakuza style with all the fighting styles and heat moves

Attached: 1561237593009.jpg (1081x669, 63K)

My inner fantasy world is just my self-insert MC being a poor traveler who hops city to city to countryside to countryside on a continent that has various fairy races doing things and talking to people while stuff happens in the background.

>Cat and dog people are caught up in a war with each other.
>Birb people built their homes on the side/top of mountains and are basically chilling.
>Dwarves are trying to find rare resources to make artillery weapons to keep people off their land.
>Imp people run a magical society underground and hidden from majority of people so they don't have to share their magic or fight in another war.

Had a fun one where I self inserted as Timmy Turner and took the Vicky route (a few bonus Trixie/Tootie/Veronica scenes too)

Actually, now that I think about it, there was another one that was A:tla and Soul Calibur, on the premise that since Aang was a bridge to the spirit world incarnate then if Aang ever got stabbed with the Soul Edge it'd effectively have an infinite amount of souls to eat out of the spirit world, effectively making it an evil god incarnate.

Attached: 1559320683151.jpg (720x720, 92K)

Sometimes, i think about how would universes change, if characters do that/dont do this, etc.
Sometimes, i like to create characters and insert them into this universes.
But in gods name, i would never write fucking funfics about this, because most times its just:
"WHat IF Batuman Killed Supreman and be Mean and Evil???!!!"

Attached: 1546364478503.jpg (256x390, 26K)

It’s call day dreaming. And mine is sometimes pretty much this Or the reverse.

I fantasize about the idea of getting super powers from an alien that came to Earth from a crashed spaceship
I really just want the ability to heal others

Attached: 1375324430668.jpg (500x374, 145K)

>daydream cartoon waifu coming out of the computer screen Rodger Rabbit style 2D in 3D environment and have to calm her down, explain the situation and hide her from my parents
>Eventually very comfortable with eachother, she lives in my room, I feed her and take care of her
>Falls in love with me and becomes my cartoon GF

I have a 5,000 year long history of an alt universe to Lord of the Flies, where a few girls dropped, nuclear holocaust consumed the rest of the world, the island is much larger, and everything doesn't go to shit. Basically writing several different societies and nations that sprout up, fracture, and collapse as time moves on.

The real question is the music you set for your autismverse and what medium or style you use to convey it?

Cool idea. Island civilization of kids BECOMES the dominant civilization.

The toughest part is half the appeal of LOTF is the fact they are all kids, do you have an age limit KND style before you get off’d or do you just let the adults run the world again?

Music is generally 90’s/00’s eurodance/trance and cutesy female sung pop music. I have a few metal and edgelord songs for certain aspects though. Almost all of my autismverse is seen as animation, more specifically a midpoint between cartoony american style and anime (kind of like Panty and Stocking). I also have one unified artstyle so characters look a bit different when I do crossovers. I’m also animated.

They become adults after the initial child shit storm and splinter. Basically Jack and Ralph still split apart, found two different nations, Simon creates a cult town around the dead pilot with terrible genetic diversity making religious backwood hicks, and it goes from there.

Does anyone have an autismverse where they are not involved in any way? No self insert, nothing, just an autistic world without you in it? I’m just curious because my delusions almost require that I be there, and if i’m not, an insert does.

Well, it could still be cool of course and probably more logical, but if it was my autistic world i’d keep the kid thing.

>What's your autismverse like?
I don't stay in my room all day, my parents love me, I have a stable job, and a gf

Autism

When I was younger I had a weird off chapter in my history book around 650 1e that had mutant kids that couldn't age banished and form a kids only colony that acted more like the original book, shamelessly I was and it was led by my self-insert

>the multiverse is under attack by an all consuming nothingness
>through worldbreaking the universes collide and various characters are mixed together in various groups
>while the heroes try their best to fix the situation the villains use the chance for their goals sake
>wacky hyjinks and drama ensues

That's the shortest summary of it. I add new things for every little stupid story. I even have the explanation for it that, as long as a universe is well established in fiction, it will become a parallel universe. It's a braindead thoughtkiller but it is fun to imagine

Attached: 1493570651968.jpg (820x820, 43K)

Imagine sitting in class or waiting room anything.
its just killing time and then you suddenly dreamt a world together

>tfw used to have autismverse
>stopped around when I started making original story ideas without any existing name/brand/franchise attached
>except my three major story ideas merged together
>now have autismverse made of different original story ideas

It's maladaptive daydreaming.

I have a job and real life shit that takes up my free thinking time now but when I was a kid it was wild. First of all it was Pokemon, that was the universe I first started with. Built up my adventures there with my team of six bashed on the plushies I had. (Squirtle, Azural, Munchlax, Torkal, Alakazam, Charizard.)

The premise was that as a young child I somehow catapulted to the Pokemon world from ours. Misty found me and kind of was my adoptive mom/sister. I lived in the Cerulean city gym. I really developed the different techniques and personalities of the pokemon, thought I forgot what exactly the plot was. I would pretend I taught Azural to wrap her tail around peoples necks and choke them out though. There are a bunch of other misc details I remember, like how the gym was renovated so that everything was contacted through tubes of water that jet you to another room, so you had to hold your breath often. It was super comfy.

Anyways, I had these fantasies til around age 10, and then I started to move on to new things. See, in my multiverse lore, the pokemon universe was an anomaly in that it was completely separated from the other universes. Once you left you couldn't return. And one day, disaster struck, and I was catapulted to Hyrule field...
It's crazy how many details are coming back to me now that I sit and write it down. I was a nutty kid

Yo user are you me?

Lots of biotech body horror cyborgs.

In my world combination is key!

Okay I'll bite:
The world of “Divine Realms” is an alternate Earth where the link between deities and mortals is strong. It is also a crossover series featuring a handful worlds and universes from other media. Pokemon are everywhere and many live amongside humans, Honnoji Academy resides in Japan (In the Chiba Prefecture), Daten City is located on the West coast and acts as one of the links between the mortal and divine realms. Another one is in Greece where the world of Kid Icarus takes place. Well Skyworld is another part of the divine realm. The DNG is a special operative group bent stopping evils from taking over the world and their base is set in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.
The Divine realm is where the gods reside, light and dark. The mortal realm acts like a midway point for the two worlds. It is said that Gemstonia resides in or very close to the divine realm which would explain the ability to harness divine energy so easily.

Locations and Settings:
Daten City:
The city between heaven and hell, this is where Hikari started out and grew into a powerful demigod. Pokemon and humans live among each other in this city; with collosseum matches being a daily spectacle as ‘mons prove their strength. Though many ‘mons prefer peaceful lives, chasing their passions and contributing to the bustling metropolis. Panty and Stocking are the city’s heroines, protecting the people from demons and ghosts. Hikari runs a pie shop and Teruo mostly hangs around in his brother’s apartment; occassionally going to a magic tournament to bring home the bacon. Corona is a local celebrity, especially among other pokemon for his strength in combat and his charisma. Toppu just wanders the sky, often racing jet planes to prove that he’s the fastest bird in the city. Volt just leaves in an apartment complex with his famiy, which mostly consists of a Raichu (who is the father and head honcho of the house), a few pikachus (his mother and sisters), and several pichus (mostly little brothers, but there are a few daughters). Hikari and Teruo have a close relationship with the Anarchy sisters (Hell, Stocking and Hikari are dating) ever since they helped lift the shadow curse from the city. Hikari and his buds go on Guy’s Night Out in the city just to fuck around and unwind from the stresses of life.
Honnoji/Tokyo:
An area of Japan where Katsuro and Kamiko reside, a cozy apartment in the middle of the city. Their occupation as monster hunters has them travelling a bunch but it’s nice during those moments of peace. This is also the Japan that Kill la Kill takes place in.
Skyworld:
A divine realm where Kid Icarus takes place and where Lady Palutena looks over humans alongside her admiral Pit; who visits Hikari on occasion. It is a world of Gods and monsters so Pit has to be alert to protect humanity from the Underworld Army.

D.N.G (DNA NOVA GENESIS) GROUP
A Special Ops agency who’s goal is to stop evil from taking over the world using various gadgets and experiments which have a DNA motif. This can range from potions to gizmos to even trained cetaceans. Their base resides in the middle of the Pacific and they possess very advanced technology, they even created an extremely powerful hybrid dinosaur (though it’s only used in combat situations.). Raiden and Souta are known agents in the D.N.G.
Inkopolis
Though supposedly a city taking place in the far future, a series of space-time anomalies it ended up in the present day. The Inklings have a stable relationship with humanity, though they don’t allow foreigners taking permanent residence in Inkopolis.
Gemstonia
A land set in another dimension, it is the land of the Gemstonians and Metallians; races of beings who possess the powers of stones and metals. They reside on a huge super continent surrounded by a vast ocean. It is said that it is close to the divine realm which could explain how they can harness the power of the gods in the form of Diving Relics. It is medieval-esque in culture and design where monarchs had absolute power.

My autismverses are the wildest shit.
>Ancient prophesies
>Big ass DBZ style fights
>Monsters of all sizes for the heroes to fight
>A big bad dude that wants to plunge the universe into darkness for the hell of it
>And some kickass music to tie it all together

Just a tl;dr and a pastebin would have been preferable

Alright here you go:
pastebin.com/08ad1z8M
Main cast:
pastebin.com/twrrexA9

Basically it's a mix of Pokemon, PSG, Kid Icarus, KLK, Splatoon, and some SU influence where gods exist and there are different realms of divinity.

People are weird
Eh, it’s usually always shifting depending on what I learn or what new media I find out about. But Green Lantern stuff is usually central.

>the underworld/hell is the only thing that combines all worlds in a gigantic knot
>at some point those who fight the forces of the underworld decided that their efforts will be more efficient when cooperating with the fighters of various worlds
>these are the adventures of team heck
>featuring Doom Guy, Constantine, the Grim Reaper, Dr Orpheus, the Ghost Rider, Hellboy, Spawn, Bayonetta, Guts, and Dante from the Devil May Cry series and many more

Well shit, that sounds like me.

This usually happens after I’m done watching a show, but I daydream as to what my life would look like if it took place in that shows universe.

Yeah, I got multiple fantasy worlds without me in it. The closest thing to self-insertion I got is shipping my waifu with a semi-self-insert(he kinda evolved into his own character). I like to just imagine characters doing stuff, I guess I prefer spectating to being there.

I got two autismverses. One is a custom made superhero universe with OC and one is just me and my waifu from RWBY sometimes I mix the two

Attached: Chocolate_milk.png (900x1466, 1.19M)

I write video game fanfiction.

Attached: 1488013207714.png (692x577, 256K)

An adult-ish parody of Cartoon Network and Hanna Barbera shit. Imagine Sealab 2021, Harvey Birdman and Space Ghost Coast to Coast's style spreading over to the CN City.

Also some characters get genderbent every now and then when I'm horny.

Didn't play enough with toys.

Attached: 1562913774534.png (440x585, 359K)

Before I go to bed every night I think about my autismverse, I've been doing this for about 5 years.

I literally only imagine sex with the characters in a self insert manner
I have never imagined myself just having slice of life in those worlds, just the real world and its people being more like that show at best.
I guess its pure escapism for some

My autismverse started when I was in first grade and originally had lots of Donkey Kong and other characters, but has now gradually morphed into a world entirely full of my OCs and original content. I wish I was a skilled enough writer or artist to present it to the world.

I have a mix of the Worms, DC and Marvel universes.
My characters always end up Mary Sues though when they go on too long before I do a reboot, it's a little sad.

You should do a crossover special with your rebooted universes.

Which one? Right now I have the Man with No Name headed to Europe to deal with Frankenstein and Dracula.

what's the correct way to daydream, and what makes it correct?

For a while I liked the idea of the Big Five. I am not proud but I am not ashamed either.

Today, I will remind them...
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Pantheon/TropePantheons

Attached: CA09A633-F673-4E6C-B807-2D78F0C267A5.jpg (187x265, 16K)

>What's your autismverse like?
Literally all the Disney and CN characters that aren't anthropomorphic animals and objects live in the same universe.
>Sometimes I insert Eric Cartman in it and imagine the chaos he would bring to all the other shows.
>I mostly can't come up with any storylines because I focus more on bridging the lore and magic/power systems to keep things consistent

>Tour Guide at CERN gets into an accident when a little girl drops her doll into the accelerator.
>Doll flies out and hits him in the face, he disappears.
>Facility goes into lockdown.
>They call his next of kin to inform them of his demise.
>He answers the phone, apologizing for sleeping in late.
>Scientists attempt to replicate the circumstances that lead to him doing... whatever he did.
>They test it on lab mice, and the mice seemingly teleport back to their cage.
>They try it on a ficus, and it turns back into a sapling.
>The local government and electric company are apprehensive to decrease the amount of time between experiments, taking place once every month already a strain on the township CERN is located in.
>Scientists decide to take drastic measures to ensure they can continue pursuing this.
>Project lead volunteers to take the bullet.
>They toss a pillow into the accelerator, and he wakes up in a box.
>It's like a box shaped bathtub, with a bowl at the top of it, flashing lights, the works.
>Gets out of the box, sees he's in a long hallway with a mirrored wall opposite the foot of the box.
>Mirror cuts off at waist, realizes he is nude.
>There are more boxes on either side of him in a long row that seems to stretch to the horizon, despite his being inside.
>Box on his left side contains a cop of him, but with a Van Dyke.
>Box on his right houses a chinese woman of similar age to him.
>He hears a rumbling echo down the hall, and a golf cart pulls up faster than would normally be possible.
>Man in the cart is displeased, but in the "I just went on break and really don't want to deal with this right now" way.
>Is trying to explain what's going on, but sounds like he's reciting the phone book, both in tone and content.
>Project Lead can barely process what the guy is telling him, that he's in some virtual vacation center that was originally an experiment into virtual longevity of consciousness.
cont.

My autismverse is very specific
I even based my game in a way that it would be canonically feasible
Basically, one crossover at a time, characters are multiverse travelers, visiting one universe at a time. Finale is a big end of the multiverse type plot with end of eva esque aesthetics.
Is it weird that my autismverse is mainly made up of rpgmaker games

Attached: unknown-8.png (396x419, 106K)

youtu.be/85V7aqcwJ3Y

So Sliders with dumb weeb imagry. It's okay.

For the most part, a character that slowly exudes a field of our reality into whatever other universe he is in, but is indestructible.

It's fun to try and imagine other characters suddenly confronted with real world physics

From the autism thread.

Basically it went like this:
>Spongebob is the comedic relief with cartoon powers making him OP but is just a kid. Learns to become a Goofy Goober and killing Cybermen with rock n roll.
>Sky Captain was the Han Solo of the group. Daredevil attitude and devil may care way of doing things.
>Indiana Jones is the heart and occasional leader. Only reason he's not the leader is because he hates babysitting. Would remind everyone of their humanity and butts heads with the Doctor over who's smarter.
>Riddick is the Wolverine of the group. Because he's a fucking killer, he actually gets shit done but gains some humanity in his travels.
>The Doctor is the leader only by default because he has the Tardis and is the MOTHER FUCKING DOCTOR. Indiana is more socially smarter but Doctor is more smart in terms of knowledge.

>The Digikids get stuck in some Silent Hill prison in space and the team gets them out.
>Cybermen teamed up with Plankton to create mind control cyber buckets.
>Daleks are Daleks
>Space Nazis exist just because
>Godzilla fights the Tripods from the War of the Worlds
>Dinosaurs because autism

Today, my world has completely mutated and is totally alien to my kid concept. That doesn't even hit the tip of the iceberg when I discovered Horse Show and 40k around 9th grade. Things got REALLY autistic that summer transition from 9th to 10th grade.

Attached: Fuck you I want to phonepost pt2.jpg (534x691, 272K)

I have several I jump between depending on my mood
One of my favorites involves getting transformed into a kaiju by the radiation from a meteorite and meeting several other people who have also transformed into giant monsters and just proceed to fuck around, scaring the shit out of world governments in the process.

The absolute madman screened this in public

Terra-forming a planet, dropping various races and characters into it, thinking about how it would work, thinking about an empire set up before the population arrives to prevent stupid shit from happening, thinking about blood contracts that everyone has to sign to immigrate to the planet where if they break big time major laws they get evicted from the planet via flung into space by magic, all sorts of stuff.

It mainly revolves around Spider-Man, and all the various media surrounding the character. I often think about every version of Spider-Man, and what the definitive Spider-Man would look like. Recent stuff like Life of Spider-Man, Spider-verse, and the game just add fuel to my autismverse.

I have an incredibly specific one that all started when I read this book.

I also used to self insert hardcore into Artemis Fowl.
>tfw no Holly Short GF

Attached: B60D6894-4384-458D-A7D4-BADE65E94444.jpg (331x499, 22K)

Escapism
They're weak

Reading these makes me want to cry.

>being an imaginationlet
Lmaoing at your life

Classic

>dumb weeb imagery
Maybe end of eva was a bad example,
I more mean the kind of metaphysical apocalypse type stuff, maybe with some bizarre psychedelic landscapes and 2001 type evolutionary stuff

My autismverse is a bit to big to explain without going tl;dr but its a fanatic version of Earth where races are based off human evolution eg floriensis are gnomes/hobbits Australopithecus are halflings excetera

I have a few ideas like aztec dinosaurs as lizard men, elves as an alternate offshoot of homo erectus, dragons as a a sort para bird that evolved from Onithiscian dinosaurs that survived outside the Lizardmen shield, Australia madagascar and new zealand all ruled by sentient ratites

I'm just joking, I love Eva and I know EoE-esque is a catch all term for "the end of the world snorted a big line of coke."

Woah, I had a similar idea. Tropical island where humans live next to gigantopithecus and floriensis with dinosaurs and shit.

>Actual masturbation scene that he showed to his animation history class

>EoE-esque is a catch all term for "the end of the world snorted a big line of coke."

That's putting it mildly...

I used to self insert into Space Jam and imagine I got to be friends with all the Looney Toons, going from cartoon universe to cartoon universe challenging their cast to an epic game of basketball
Michael Jorden retired from the team but was like our manager/coach that would organize shit for us and pump us up via videochat (he was needed in the real world)
Yes I fucked the rabbit

Attached: D98D0CBB-9D48-4949-BF43-81C74582B186.jpg (307x362, 11K)

>This is explained over the course of several hours as the cart drives back the way it came.
>Passing by trillions of boxes, with older and older people in them.
>Reach the end of the hall, and there's a curtain covering the boxes nearest the door.
>Stepping outside the hall and looking back in, it sandwiches in on itself to the point that you could touch the opposite wall without entering the room.
>Guy on the cart advises project lead not to do that, unless he wants to walk back.
>PL really takes in cart guy's attire now, he seems to be somewhere between age 27 and 67, wearing a hawaiian shirt and golf pants to match the cart.
>He pulls a robe of a hook near the door, which has a little plaque on it that reads "H.S-a".
>We find ourselves in a much larger hallway, wide enough for a train to fit through, which is good considering the monorail sitting in the middle of it.
>The neighboring doors have similar plaques, reading "Del-a" and "C.lf-a".
>Joe, which is the cart guys name, continues to explain to Steffen, the Project Lead, about how the Xavier Cugat we know is nothing like the real Xavier.
>Apparently this place Steffen finds himself in is the real world, and the world he's lived in for his entire life has been a simulation since the year 1900, created by Cugat as a way to decompress from a hard day at work.
>In the Real world, there are no limitations of any kind, and the laws of physics behave different to how they do for us.
>The comparison made is how computer programs in our world are able to emulate things, but not people, because every Thing is manufactured, but every Person in it is real.
>An example of how light works is that it is mined from the mountains when it falls from the sky, and is either extracted and placed into bulbs, or sculpted into statues, or installed as panels in ceilings.
>The Real world is infinite as well, but only in one direction. It's about 500 miles wide, from the coast to the top of the mountains.
Continued.

Y’all motherfuckers need sum

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=YyV7OVihRjQ

An unholy combination of aspects of: Lain, WoD, Chronicles of darkness, When they Cry, SCP foundation, Sid Meir's Alpga Centauri, Madoka Magica, Sailor Moon, Dungeon Keeper Ami, Elfen Lied, Persona 3 and DnD

Who hurt you

A Space Marine/Imperium of Man invasion of the Gem Homeworld from Stephen Universe, and all the colonies for that matter
The idea is that enough direct blunt force trauma dealt to a gems physical form shatters the gem before it can regenerate so they encourage the harshest, most ruthless tactics
It'd be like fighting the orcs as they fight under a hivemind of the 4 Diamonds, and the doctrine behind the war is that The Emperors lights is the only light in the galaxy, and beings made of refracted light itself are abominations and belong only in darkness

Attached: Cat.png (1032x660, 178K)

I'm currently focusing on The Zone Universe, where Dr. Zone is Melissa Chase's real dad and leads a mafia-like organization called The Marmoset League.

Attached: 1546739525496.jpg (950x671, 185K)

Vlad Tepes has survived as a vampire till the modern day and has been controlling the Romanian Government behind the scenes all along.
He wields the Sword of Mars, and his campaigns against the Maygars was to steal if from them so he could have a divine weapon to fight the Turks

Eh, no one really

>In addition, all people are intelligent enough to learn any skill instantly, hence why Xavier Cugat was able to create an entire simulation so he could relax after work.
>The monorail reaches the lobby, which it must be since it looks like one, and a receptionist asks Joe if he had a good time, which he casually chides with "As good a time as you can, escorting another Awakener to Cugat." and the two share a laugh, to Steffen's discomfort.
>Joe catches on, though, and explains that since there are no limits to anything out here, that people are a lot more relaxed, and that he'll get used to it as his neurons start to reactivate.
>They step outside to several different colored patches of dirt, and a bizarre contraption that resembles a bench on skis.
>It's the same principle as the hallway where Steffen woke up: Step on the dirt and you get warped to where it actually is. Like how stretching a photo in paint makes the rows of pixels repeat (pic related).
>The bench sleds are just to take the brunt of transport off the body.
>They take one that leads to a gated community, where Joe says Cugat's Pleasure Palace is located.
>"Now be careful what you say to the guy. I know I said people out here are mellowed out, but Cugat just woke up a couple weeks ago so he's still trying to get used to Reality, and he wasn't pleased when that kid... well, I should let him explain."
>It turns out Xavier is not as bad as Joe makes him out to be, at least by Steffen's view of things. Joe makes it sound like he's grieving his own demise, but he's really acting like he got kicked out of a movie theater.
>As for "the kid", that's the tour guide who started the whole thing.
>Xavier has heard of Steffen and his team at CERN trying to "Awaken", and is glad to explain his pet project. He acts like our reality is the model train set in an old man's basement that, while meticulously arranged, is still just a hobby.
Continued.

We all wanted to fuck the rabbit user

Attached: 1559929334930.jpg (832x1024, 96K)

The world of wheel of Time and Soulsborn are actually the same world, just at different turnings of the Wheel

It's pretty fucking autistic, but if you really want to know.
The short version is that in the 1960's there was an almost supernatural apocalypse known as the Sin of Man that reduced humans into woods dwelling clans and replaced them with an elf like race (known as Auld) as the dominant race, but their near fanatic devotion to keeping the secret of firearms alive within their cultures still made them relevant. On top of this, both sides face a huge threat from tribes of mutated humans known as ferals, whom have all begun to either form together, or get forcefully assimilated into slavery, into a feral empire ruled by a feral named Grom.
The long version (outdated, a lot of things have changed since then, but the fundamentals all remain the same):
pastebin.com/R3EATqzY

Attached: 12341324123.png (539x710, 561K)

>Speaking of old men, Cugat shows his age a bit more than Joe may or may not, but certainly doesn't look the man of 90 that he was in our world.
>Xavier answers Steffen's questions where he's able to.
>The 5000 years of history prior to 1900 were just a bunch of random fictional stories by different authors in the Real world.
>The differences in physics from our world and this one are mere software limitations. "I wrote the entire code from scratch, but couldn't tell the string for a rose blooming from the batch for claw machines if you gave them to me unlabeled."
>Steffen quickly runs out of questions when he realizes how little Xavier knows, or possibly even cares, about how our world works.
>"So, I suppose you'll be wanting to go back now."
>Go back? Steffen was caught off guard, but knew immediately the answer would be yes. That he had to tell his team about all this, but as he considered the Tour Guide's lack of memory of any events between his disappearance and reappearance, Xavier caught onto his fear.
>"I don't mean anything threatening by my telling you, but I had to erase the boy's memory. He didn't expect to be coming out so early, and neither did I. He was near catatonic. It took the last 2 weeks to calm him enough to accept going back in, and that was only after he made me do it."
>The old spaniard starts to get choked up, the first genuine show of sadness during the whole encounter, which is slightly undercut by his daubing his eyes with a maroon handkerchief with a chihuahua embroidered on it.
>He gathers himself, "It doesn't have to be the same for you, I can tell from how inquisitive you are that you'll not only be able to handle this, but you'll be able to get others to handle it."
Continued.

I watched a lot of vhs tapes when I was a kid.

Attached: my autistica.jpg (1225x1225, 568K)

>Autismverse is just a huge array of infinite multiverses
>Has been in a constant state of war since ever
>Has just about fucking everything
>Undead army lead by a litch who's actually pretty chill
>Demons
>Evil robots lead by a sentient cat gif
>A frog alien empire
>Illithids set on consuming every star in existence
>A giant swarm of space bugs that feed off potential
>Catholic church but evil
> Vampire Nazis
>Wizards
>Dragons
>Zombie Virus
> etc etc
> mfw I have zero ideas how to make this autismverse even slightly coherent

Attached: 1553321440055.jpg (310x281, 135K)

A crossover between Sonic The Hedgehog and Pokémon, the main character being a Pikachu with the appearance similar to Sonic himself, except yellow.

Wait a second...

>But his warm face hardens a bit, "And know that I wash my hands of the whole thing. You seem like you're smart, smarter than most in there at least, so you can understand how I don't want to deal with the backlash from 7 billion people behaving like the boy, and demanding to be blinded again. I couldn't handle the emotional duress, not this soon after having to leave it all behind myself."
>Steffen decides not to stick around too much longer, even when Joe tells him about the time dilation and how the entire simulation is at a standstill until he goes back in, same as when the tour guide woke up.
>When he gets back, he wakes up in his own bed, but not at all under the impression that anything he witnessed was a dream.
>He calls work to tell them he's back, and that there's quite a lot to tell.

I'm tired of typing all this up, so cliff notes now.
>After a couple months worth of arguments between the team and the local govt, they go public with the news that our world is a simulation.
>Only 30 people the world over manage to commit suicide before the signal is intercepted from the Outside, and some employees at Virt-U-Center inform the Earth that if they kill themselves, they don't die they just wake up, and Death is a one way trip, unlike the method CERN has managed to cook up.
>The world, uncomfortable with being called a simulation, decides to continue referring to itself in the same way, instead calling the Real world the Outerverse.
>Psychologists have a field day, and start to discuss the ramifications of discovering reality truly is a simulation, and society's unanimous rejection to confronting it. Some even speculate on whether or not the Outerverse may just be a higher layer of the same sim.
>Steffen publishes two papers on the subject, one a normal recounting of their research and the results of it, and another just of the Outerverse and the simulation itself put into layman's terms. The latter becomes a best seller.
Continued.

I mostly focus on my original characters and concepts
That said I have had ideas for a combination of every comic publisher but only the female characters. What the teams would look like and who would end up where.

A total mess, which is why I dropped it. If I headcanon something for any show, it usually stays to that one show only.

My autismverse is comprised of allusions of established properties all living in a shitty apartment.

>The only autistic Yea Forums daydreams I have now are sexual fantasies.
Same here. I like to do it at night too, I don't know why but it helps me go to sleep.

A duck having sex with a goose, both male, rendered in hyperrealistic detail

The blood flows from your brain to your dick and you pass out into sleep due to brain damage

well if you must know it was a world where darwin from the amazing world of gumball becomes evil and tries to take over. i forget all the other characters, but one of theme was the powerpuff girls

>both MC2 and RYV are main universe canon at the same time
god i wish my fantasyverse was real

Attached: Mary_Jane_Watson_(Earth-18119)_from_Amazing_Spider-Man_Renew_Your_Vows_Vol_2_1_001.jpg (610x610, 193K)

I like to think about X-rated versions of innocent shows like Sesame Street and Carebears.

My autism-verse doesn't allow me to crossover.

It's like having your mashed potatoes touch your green beans. It's just not right.

I do something like this where I look for similarities in settings I like and combine them into a sort of super-setting (mostly with video games but w/e). I like generic works because they're compatible with each other, I can pretend they take place in the same world, and it gives the impression that the world is larger and more detailed than a single work can show.

When I was little I also did the full on autistic crossover between all the things I thought were cool though. But what I do now is more refined and selective.

>In this layman's terms novella, there is the specific quote from Xavier on how he wrote the code for our world himself, which grabs the attention of a lot of casual programmers, and some indie game devs.
>CERN continues its research into making an easier way to get out and back into our world, when they are approached by a group of these programmers with the interest in making a guide to the language our reality is written in, in the hopes of altering it from the inside.
>Xavier is still unreachable in his self-imposed exile, but all his work is still in his office at Virt-U-Center, which the Dev Team, as they come to call themselves, tears apart.
>Over the course of 2 years in our time, they manage, in conjunction with the CERN team and some employees who still work at Virt-U-Center, to learn the basics of the language and start by making a Dev Room inside the Moon.
>Over time, they learn the Code completely, and portions of the Dev Room are turned into a museum in the same way that the Dev Rooms in Bethesda games work, where every Book is in one chest, every foodstuff is in another, etc.
>They also start spawning new entities of extinct species, starting with the Dodo. It becomes fashionable for a week to have one as a pet before the Dev Team comes out and says they'll give one to anyone who asks.
>They release updates where they change things bit by bit:
>-Bees no longer Aggro unless provoked (tweaked parameters for provoking a bee).
>-Removed "Allergy to Penicillin" Trait (test run to see if it affects anything else).
>-Fast Travel and Inventory System are now in Open Beta! Sign up here on the Dev Team site (Background check required)!
>Eventually even work around Death being a permanent log out state. "It was literally a single tag, like it was added as an afterthought."
Concluded.

That's where I stopped thinking about it in depth as much. there's a lot more details I left out, like Steffen finding his twin brother in Wales. This all came to me in the span of an evening a couple months ago, brought on by a text post about using command codes for Real Life to give themselves Horn Honks for their Footstep sound effect. Was fascinated by the possibility of Reality being a simulation, and it not bringing about the apocalypse.

What's wrong with my autismverse?

>Evil robots lead by a sentient cat gif
I'm stealing this

I made a quick sketch of probably the most memorable autistic thing I said while playing out my fantasy during recess.

Attached: It's the 9th Doctor.jpg (2448x3264, 989K)

autismverse is very heavy with pokémon.
one of the longest running ones is undertale pokemon crossover where i am a pokémon ranger
i even made a height comparison chart but seeing the thumbnail made me cringe so i deleted it

>Taking someone else's work and making a fanfiction world around it
>Imagination

My autismverse in my mind combines some random background characters from an old Kids' WB show with characters from Billy and Mandy.
In real life, though, I usually have stories on Google Docs and my private journals that have original characters. I'm thinking of pitching them to an animation or film company someday.

Uh, yeah. You never played Pokemon or Dinosaurs or Star Wars with your friends? Is DND lacking imagination? Do fanfic authors have no imagination? Fuck outta here.

Based slam Chad

Don’t ever change Yea Forums. I don’t know if I could survive in this crazy world without the affirmation that i’m not alone.

As a kid, me and my friend had the "Cartoon World", comprised of all media we liked. He could physically visit it while I could "possess" the characters. Kinda like a Digiworld.

The so called School Monster strived to destroy it. Adults and some kids would give their lives to power the School Monster, and we fought it. Both destroying schools (its temples) in the Real World or fighting the School Monster and its lackeys in the Cartoon World would weaken it.

Two decades later, my friend is diagnosed with Aspergers.

Attached: school monster.png (357x372, 8K)

You haven’t lived until you’ve come up with your entire pokemon journey from start to finish yet.

A mix between Jojo and Digimon, but the digimon/stands are replaced with everyone's Sonic OCs.

I have one autismverse of original characters for fetish fuel, One universe of different OCs I want to eventually flesh out and make a real story out of, and several smaller autismverses of media I've seen.

Sometimes I think about being a normie in the dcu that gets to bang zatanna

I do this every day, having sex with my waifu every day, being famous and powerful in Equestria just like Daly

Attached: daly.jpg (640x360, 36K)

Write a book about it.

The snake of Eden was not Satan, but the female progenitor of existence- god's ex-wife. When Eve was cursed with menstruation and obedience it was an ironic punishment- her inability to self-moderate represented by tissue achingly sloughing out of her body unexpectedly and her manipulation of Adam reversed. The female and male gods have been in a spiritual tug of war with the female god and her forces working towards chaos and change and the male god working towards order and stagnation. In the 2020's as female force blooms, there will be a massive male blowback from God- as Eve was disfigured the women of the world suffer hundredsfold- each mutating into a monster representing their greatest female "sin"- sluts becoming ravenous cunt-mouths with legs, welfare queens rolling wildly down streets like great boulders hole spewing out screaming children that they immediately bulldoze over, giant preying mantises ripping the heads off of their doting boyfriends, frigid women morphing into living iron maidens, etc. Half of the population changed into blood thirsty monsters, society quickly crashes, but man eventually pushes woman to the outskirts- the lifeless deserts of the world- and great walls are built up to keep what was woman out.