Hmmm

hmmm
discuss

Attached: 1534409688008.png (600x339, 184K)

Pixar's characters are generally ugly and uninspired, it's always the same hurrr big nose, round eyes. Lupin has a clear, well defined artstyle which breathes life into characters

Yet every anime character is a unique snowflake entirely indistinguishable from others

well they used to do more styles, but you fags cried about muh uncanny valley

As someone pointed out this specific character design for nerdy characters in an old thread, even I know this is cherrypicking for the sake of cherrypicking. Notice there's not one Dreamworks movie up there.

The color palettes in both that upcoming Lupin movie and the cgi Dragon Quest movie look really good. Maybe even better than what Pixar and Dreamworks have done with color scripts outside of the Kung Fu Panda movies.

Not much to discuss.

Attached: nupixar face.jpg (704x2160, 611K)

The two kind of looks a little too samey to each other. I do admit that Pixar and Dreamworks can have some meh, color scripts too, but I thought the Incredibles, Finding Nemo, Monster's Inc, Croods and How to Train your Dragon has some interesting pallets in them.

>fetal alcohol syndrome
>wide ass nose
>squared jagged teeth

Why do they all look like jews?

This is just the design zeitgeist for this decade for male protagonists, they've amped up the "weak and nonthreatening" because an action hero looking dude won't be relatable to little kids, they see the dudes in OP and think "omg thats me a skinny weakling with a gay alien skull" because nobody goes outside anymore and everyone who isn't obese is a skelly, the fit action hero dude is a anti-hero trope/design, and if you tried to pass one off as the hero the PC crowd would call you out for being a "backwards dinosaur", the hero these days looks like a nerd, because the animation industry is full of nerds. Plus, an added factor, they look like a grown up version of a pubescent boy, proportions are goofy and shit, more relatable for kids/adolescents.

t. Animator/character designer

Huh, never noticed this, noticed the OP shit though.

Shit image with shit tastes
tall, scrawny and big eared makes the ideal guy

Attached: MV5BYWIyNDczZGItYmM2NC00ZWUzLWExMTMtYTlhMzRkZGEwOTliXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTc4OTExNzc@._V1_SX1777_CR0,0,17 (1777x996, 98K)

This image started as a Yea Forums joke a few days ago so you must be new

i dont visit this board much lol

you so funny user

it's a way for (((them))) to express (((them)))selves user don't be an antisemitic

Jewish?

>cherry-picking

Attached: 910WzC2RV6L._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 60K)

>shifting the goalposts

It's almost like the OP pic features adults/young adults, and your pic is a literal child.

Yeah, and those movies are still going to make more money than lupin because those designs are what normies want. God I hate normies.

>still sameface

As someone who doesn't give a single fuck about animation I gotta say that I just googled the new Lupin movie and it looks fantastic, so thanks for hipping me to that OP

I don't think its the designs so much as that they're made by big American studios for children, where Lupin is Japanese and for adults.

>those designs are what normies want. God I hate normies.
Normies want heist movies more than they want bland designs.

normies are kind of allright in at least that regard.

i love a good lockpicking scene

Attached: tinkerbell-keyhole.gif (320x243, 354K)

This has already become bait spam and I'm just absolutely despairing that this is the level we're at now

Can they fucking give their damn characters some angles in their designs? This rounded of features bullshit is so boring. It makes Madagascar's character design look god tier.

You know this started as a piece of /pol/ bait about how the jews self insert into everything, right?

Also this is SUCH cherry picking. One of these is from a movie that came out in 2007, two of them are characters based on the same actor (Tom Holland), and one is from a short, not a full movie. AND EVEN THEN each one has a distinct art style that easily lets you tell them apart.

Only retards put any stock into this

Based retards. You deserve to have a board full of such obvious bait since you seem to lack any critical thinking skills.

Amen.

Based retard.

See

>EVERY CG YOUNG GUY LOOKS LIKE THIS
>Two of them are literally modeled after Tom Holland
>These are five examples spanning from films as far back as 2009, that's one example every two years

The only place this bait is working on is Twitter. Everyone on Yea Forums is calling you out for being a faggot.

>/pol/ bait
sorry, my /pol/ bait radar's a little jammed because of all the "ginger extinction" /pol/ bait swamping this place. i'm pretty sure they're taking advantage by sneaking other shit under the radar.

Attached: angry-ozzie.png (220x234, 6K)

shut the fuck up nerd

it occurs to me that the "CalArts ruins everything" threads all use the same four examples. that's one fewer than OP's /pol/bait post

>AND EVEN THEN each one has a distinct art style that easily lets you tell them apart.
kek

Fuck off, people were talking shit about the samey designs on Twitter the second the new Pixar trailer dropped. Nobody but a fucking moron is going to look at this specific image and recognize it as /pol/shit unless they’ve got severe brain poisoning.

Also, Tom Holland doesn’t even look like that.