We all know where this is going. Get to work Zone Tan. DC knows

We all know where this is going. Get to work Zone Tan. DC knows.

Attached: ezgif-2-699eba9ed097 (1).webm (640x360, 439K)

>Black Wonder woman.
Humongous yikes!

Attached: 1561682634917.jpg (1672x590, 323K)

Attached: 481f0494-5403-4e54-8b85-2c34bd1f1136.png (391x415, 186K)

Tan you retard.

>She will never be beaten and humiliated by a supervillainess
Feels bad bro. Her perfectionist ass is perfect for a humbling.

How's this show's version of Cheetah? Is she hot?

I'll let you be the judge

Attached: DCSG Cheetah.jpg (1920x1080, 76K)

yes

she is hot as human and furry

Attached: barbie is pure.jpg (822x475, 91K)

Livewire did it pretty well tho

Attached: 1554865519798.jpg (5736x5360, 3.8M)

If anything, Zone is going to do that Kara/Zee sushi short.

Hey look, its samefag! Making the same bait! Quite a surpise

Attached: 1562562189111.jpg (320x320, 37K)

What did Livewire do?

What happened?

Please tell me she kicks Wonder Woman's ass.

She certainly gives her a run for her money, that's for sure

Attached: 1560250571131.webm (1920x1080, 2.8M)

she's not even a perfectionist though. she isn't condescending either.

She has a bit of a perfectionist streak.

Beated and (kinda) humiliated WW

Link please!

A cat is fine too

#ShockItToMe

Attached: 4g5gt.png (1120x630, 912K)

>BTFO in public
Bueno.

This episode was so kino. This fucking SHOW is kino, I love this show so much. It's my favorite cartoon right now.

Attached: 1560132680364.png (605x720, 327K)

#ShockItToMe

Attached: 1550332557830.jpg (827x462, 92K)

Karen is fantasizing right now.

I haven't been paying that much attention to this show. Has Zatanna gotten an episode yet? Come get me when Zatanna gets an episode.

Attached: bee happy.png (2560x1440, 1.39M)

I have a question. I'm really thinking about getting in the pool with the rest of you guys but I had a an issue with this setting.

I never did like the idea that Diana here is brought down to high school level when she should be part of the big leagues. I know WHY she was used instead of someone like Cassandra or Donna but it always rubbed me the wrong way for some reason. Is the show still good though?

Attached: poolsclosed.jpg (1366x768, 98K)

Attached: dc super guys.jpg (309x287, 16K)

>Michael I didn't mean it!
>Michael Nooo!
She is cute.

Oh la la

I kinda wanna see an episode with the guys.

God, she's dying to be raped

You can't rape Karen when she wants it. She wants Hal to manhandle her tiny body

cute

Attached: 1547770543767.png (1920x1080, 1.38M)

She is /our girl/

Attached: reee hardest.webm (1788x1080, 2.91M)

What did he mean by this

Attached: wonder weakling.webm (1280x718, 2.94M)

Superman is barely an adult in the series, probably the same with Batman. While You can argue about how the Wonder Girls might have fit better but honestly Diana is perfect. The "miss goody two shoes who has trouble with socializing" archetype fits her so much better than anyone else. Having a mother on screen is something these shows never really explore (even if it was just a pilot so far). I think it is very good there is someone the entire team can look up to.

Another thing is Kara has the recurring theme of having someone big (Superman) related to her actively working with the same powerset. If you put any of the Wonder Girls in the team she becomes extremely similar. Sure the episodes might explore sisterhood but it wouldn't really work. They can make it a joke with the boys and Kara is rough by default but Diana overshadowing Donna wouldn't be funny at all.

Mmmmmmm.

Attached: bee succ.gif (500x600, 532K)

What does it say about me that I was expecting the outcome to be ENF?

Would that have broken Wonder Woman?

>why yes, i think Karen is best girl, how could you tell?

Attached: images.jpg (500x500, 15K)

Hope the show is successful enough for them to make dolls of the villain girls too

It's almost like the Jews who invented American comics knew blacks and immigrants had less money to spend on comic books and made their Mediterranean character look white.

While blackwashing can be annoying and counter-iconic like MJ in nuSpidey, it has also had successes like Domino in Deadpool 2 or Thotfire in Titans.

The word for an emotional response attempted to be justified after the fact being elicited by an immediate stimulus such as appearance is known as "triggered." That you felt the need to put "black" and "yikes" as the first post indicates that you have the mental fortitude of a purple haired MtF.

Why haven't they used Ollie and Hawkman yet? Did they get scrapped?

Could be they need a while to set up, Steve has only been introduced in the comics and a cameo in a short.

They're a surprise. One of the crew members blabbed and then their posts got taken down.
Plus the show hasn't had an episode for half the main cast yet (Zee, Jessica, Babs - unless you count the first episode as a Babs episode) and two of the main villains (Harley and Ivy). So there's lots of stuff that still hasn't been shown.

Attached: Adam_Rosette_Green_Arrow_Zatanna_character_design_concept_art_2018.jpg (1080x848, 70K)

These edits always cheer me up, blessed Yea Forums.

>Thotfire
>Success
Pick one

She's consistently heralded as the most interesting take on the characters used and the series itself has done well, so I'm just gonna go ahead and choose both and you'll have to live with it.

Attached: 1560001328912.jpg (368x464, 56K)

Only if Diana were aware of the taboos of public nudity

Damn that's right.

What would have broken her?

Bump

GOD BLESS FAUST

Attached: ZEE.png (763x520, 339K)

my fucking dick

Holy shit I'm so fucking erect jesus christ

If Leslie fucked Steve in front of her

Cringe.

The show is on Boomerang. I hope they still air it on Cartoon Network when new episodes come out.

Catwoman is getting a doll.

>The show is on Boomerang.
>Boomer ang
Oh fuck me I'm such a stupid shit

>Babs - unless you count the first episode as a Babs episode
I know the Taco episode was terrible, but no need to outright ignore it.

I have only watched a couple of episodes of this show but it seems cute.
It give me early FIM vibes.
I want to fuck Zatana and Bee