The Bat that Laughs

Is there a DC character that could beat him

Attached: Green-Lantern-Corps-Comic.jpg (1400x704, 387K)

fuck wrong pic

Attached: 027032e2768af68d545e39211cae037e.jpg (937x1170, 189K)

The Joker that Detects

The Superman who Balds

GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY!

Okay straight up, this might be an unpopular opinion but...

Does anybody else find the Batman Who Laughs comics to be fucking hell to read? I don't mean I'm offended by the bloody content or anything like that. I mean just straight-up hard to follow visually a lot of the time, and the plot is really incoherent at times? Something about them is just a nightmare to navigate.

>Is there a DC character that could beat him?

Any character whose book it is.
That's the actual answer.

>In one Dark Universe, Joker successfully kills Batman, only to realize it wasn't funny. It was just very, very sad, watching the family Bruce built for himself after losing his original mourn him. Seeing the city descend into anarchy and chaos, seeing Batman's rogues rob plunder and kill with wild abandon. None of it made him laugh, it just felt empty.
>Joker has a crisis of faith and wonders what can fill this emptiness he feels without his greatest nemesis
>Suddenly a bat flies through the open window beside him, and the Joker knows what he must do
>Joker reinvents himself as a hero and adorns the Bat-mantle as his crazed attempt at atonement, dealing with the inherent mistrust of Gotham, the attempts on his life from his former fellow supervillains, and the meddling of the Batfamily as he attempts to genuinely reform himself to live up to the legacy of Batman.

One man with the right tools and the proper vision...

Attached: 1555341898936.png (500x470, 259K)

Yawn. Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Superman? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Post-Crisis Superman. I'm not talking about sundipped Post-Crisis Superman either. Hell, I'm not even talking about sundipped Post-Crisis Superman with his mental blocks unlocked, using Torquasm-Rao and Torquasm-Vo Kryptonian martial arts, equipped with a GL ring, a perfect Jimmy Olsen, control of Titano and a Sun-Eater, with Lex/Batman DNA implanted in him giving him 24th lvl intellect. I’m also not talking about blue sundipped instant lobotomy enraged Post-Crisis Superman, with the White Lantern Ring, his original silver age powers, a Helmet of Fate, host to Parallax, wielding a Sword of Superman as a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Jimmy Olsen (that can use Silver Age Powers), control of both Titano and a Sun-Eater, with Lex and Batman’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, access to the Green, sundipped Krypto guarding him and nine mini black holes floating behind him, entered Prime One Million Mode, casting galaxy wide Superhypnosis to everybody with Super mindcontrol to steal their powers. I'm talking about blue sundipped for 10^10^100 octillion years Prime One Million Pre-Crisis Rebirth Cosmic Armor Thought Robot Strange Visitor Superman with the White Lantern Ring, Helmet of Fate, Silver Age superpowers, Doomsday virus, Batman/Lex/Brainiac’s fused intellect, retcon punch, Miracle Machine and host to all emotional entities, access to all the Elemental Realms, three swords style w/ Sword of Supermans, casting Skyfather Jimmy Olsen, trained under Muhammad Ali, absorbed all 5D imps, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Mandrakk and obtaining the Demiurgic power, control over the speedforce with Endless concepts implanted in him and having rewritten the Book of Destiny while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan, and fused with SuperNicCage while having mastered 127 martial arts.

Attached: supaman.jpg (948x1308, 48K)

Call me...DING BAT

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

But how would joker be able to meld his ways with the no-kill rule of batman?

He just leaves them wishing they were dead.

Unpopular? I think Yea Forums pretty unanimously hates everything about him, it’s apparently the mainstream comics fan base-the one that actually pays money-that loves him.

Joker doesn't have to kill, I think there was a thing once where he basically said that death isn't as funny

I think he's the perfect response to normies wondering why Batman just doesn't kill the Joker with his bare hands.

He'd sincerely try not to kill people, but sometimes forget and cause funny, deadly accidents that crack him up and then later make him feel bad. He's still crazy and dangerous, but he's genuinely trying to do the right thing. Hence Dick, Barbara and the other Robins trying to take him down despite his intentions.

Kek. Haven't seen that pasta in ages

Attached: 20k keks.png (459x612, 533K)

Joker and Batman together, that's literally it so far. Batman is too skilled to be beaten easily and Joker is too crazy to be predictable

TBWL is both and is able to beat batman by out prep working him and joker by out skilling him but he can't predict what the two are doing when together because it literally never has happened until now canonically with in the positive multiverse.

Would Harley become his Robin/Nightwing/Batgirl?

I can't decide. Either that or she goes batshit in the opposite direction and becomes the new Joker to try and convince Mister J to go back to his old ways.

I haven't seen much of what Yea Forums thinks of it, so I wasn't sure. Glad to know I'm not the only one who finds it borderline incomprehensible at times.

Isn't this basically just White Knight?

I rather like him for the concept of the Dark Multiverse and the multimultiverse and the multiverse beyond the 52nd universe

it basically opened up the possibility to have a elseworld and dark elseworld series. I legit wouldn't mind seeing more Dark Multiverse stories.

None can defeat him because his plot-armor is maximum.

Ooh. I know.

Jason Todd would be his partner.

I mean, the guy did kill him. Who else would be better suited as his watchdog/partner? Plus he even wears his old alias now.

Jason would shoot Bat-Dink if he reverted back to who he truly was. Possibly even kill him the same way he took out Bruce.

This guy

No because it doesn't write Batman completely OOC and doesn't turn Harley into a pure snowflake dindu. Plus, assuming I get the pitch right, Joker would be more of a tragic hero who wants to do right but makes deadly mistakes, than a retardedly competent Gary Stu.

>Bat-Dink the Dark Comedian
>With his sidekick/jailer Red Hood
>Harley as his shrink trying to help him readjust to sanity/heroism but might just accidentally be dragging him back to villainy with her enabling nature
I'd read it.

plus everyone, even the villains he's trying to stop would point out this is all his fault in the first place.

Heck, he could even go to J'onn and try to make himself 'sane' when he has a clear moment to realize his insanity isn't that great of an edge against other psychos.

>The Comedic Crusader

I am laughter, I am joy, I...AM...BAT-DINK!

>honk honk

This is sincerely a more interesting Elseworlds for Batman than we've gotten in a decade.

My only guess for how he killed Batman would be drowning him in a lazarus pit, preventing it from resurrecting him but also be an homage to the ACE chemical plant transformation.

Superman can literally just speed blitz him

Normal Bat-Man is prepped for that.

You don't think TBWL isn't? Guy made special black kryptonite to take his world's Supes.

Kek’d I do like the Madara Version

Normal Batman has no way of intercepting a hypersonic punch. The Edgelord who laughs gets one shotted

He already predicted you'd use that punch and set up a balloon animal made of teflon and super-unobtainium to absorb it before he punched you back with an anti-matter boxing glove.

There, I wrote him even better than the 0 effort writing that he's gotten thus far. Fuck The Bat Who Laughs, it's a dumb character.

Batman just makes something that reacts faster then hypersonic.

Why? How?

BECAUSE HE'S BATMAN