Had Star been a boy, would the show have been improved?

Had Star been a boy, would the show have been improved?

Attached: 1509319002550.jpg (754x990, 333K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/djuLTycQICE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes.

Yes

Nope, they would have turned her into a Billy.

You already made this thread, and the answe ris that would have been Fangbone. Another show where the 2 males aren't gay despite looking like gays

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

will we ever see an actual adaptation to that comic?

Would Star still be a cuck?

Sadly no animation fag cares about this show

stars addiction to cuckoldry is not bound by gender, so yes

The show would've been improved if Toffee didn't die and the show become about racism and shipping.

What?

It's been done

Attached: devilman.jpg (349x199, 23K)

Why are people continuing to not get over this show
It was never good, it never had potential, it was always just about the worst show on Disney's schedule. No ship could save it and in fact made it worse. Why the fuck are you so obsessed with this show when dozens of better cartoons came out this decade?

I love Star either way.

Attached: eerna2326.jpg (1280x1024, 296K)

Yes.

Attached: 9456b677b9ba68d88136e727269aa2d3.png (1000x1000, 354K)

No, star would be a bisexual, polygamous switch. Uncuckable by definition. The only heart broken in this show would be Marco's heart-shaped ass.

No, it won't. Because homosexuality is unnatural, given the show itself is horrible enough.

Attached: wand.png (860x1620, 716K)

It literally isn't. Animals like dolphins and monkeys engage in recreational homosexual acts. It's just helping a bro masturbate. It's only gay if you fall in love romantically.

Attached: 1558493899146.png (860x1620, 689K)

>Why the fuck are you so obsessed with this show when dozens of better cartoons came out this decade?
It had cute girls that appealed to the virgin male demographic

First, Trips

Second, you can be a Bisexual, Polygamous Switch cuck. It's a choice/state of mind.

You can't compare human to other animal. Crab eat other crab dead body, and so do other animals. That doesn't mean it's ok for me to dig someone up and eat him. There is no specific path nor organs dedicate for human to be homosexual, nor does it serve any purpose. Also Masturbation is bad.

>There is no specific path nor organs dedicate for human to be homosexual, nor does it serve any purpose. Also Masturbation is bad.
Because your mommy said so? Grow a fucking pair.

Yes.
Cute boys falling in love and being gay together makes literally EVERYTHING better.

>falling in love
That's gay.

>being gay
Now that's acceptable.

Yes, assuming this means Marco ends up with Janna

Janna seems like the type of girl who wouldn't mind another banana to play with. Marco would get woken up to Janna and Star fucking on top of him and get sucked into a threesome without fail.

I would have actually watched it, for one.

youtu.be/djuLTycQICE
Season 1 Star is best Star

Attached: 91c3cdf95794599d8392fff4078d75a453c9642862d2ae2979f24f547ae0dad3.gif (500x280, 1.77M)

Of course it would. Boys make the best girls anyway.

Attached: 1558493070160.png (990x1100, 327K)

yes, of course

Attached: CB4A5A8F-2448-4CCF-A516-B5C452AA85D7.jpg (1171x682, 48K)

He killed millions

That broner.

Star (both the show and the character) stopped being good when she stopped wearing that outfit

Billy Dilley!

>no alcohol
>no one over the age of 15
>when you realize the Bounce Lounge was just some lame discotheque for children
I wonder if Nefcy originally planned it to be that or if she got shot down when she wanted them to go to a real club.

I think it was deliberate on her part. Wanted to get across that Star and co. were going to a club, but without leaving older viewers/execs wondering if that meant Star was also drinking or having sex or whatever when she was like 13 and under

Need more twink Star

I resent that. I'm a mostly functioning non-virgin member of society, and the cute girls still appeal to me

But that also really cuts into Star's cred. Most teens wouldn't be caught dead in a place like that.

I'm going to need ALL twink star images.

Just look at how she dresses, I don't think she cares that much about what everyone thinks of her. Although most time Star spent there was prior to the show anyway; like they only really went there onscreen in the first episode and then when it closed down. Most of her time there she may have been a preteen.

It's weirder that Ponyhead was so into it, though, now that you mention social cred.

Attached: junior prom.png (1920x1080, 1.64M)

No because once the cuck saga begins, you all would be calling him an Incel and the show would be over.

>implying the show wouldn’t be completely different if Star was a boy

They're princesses. Of course they don't give a fuck

Attached: climax.webm (1440x810, 2.86M)

>it's still super cute

Attached: ( UwU )b..png (1024x1024, 606K)

How big would his cock be?

Changing gender doesn’t change awful writing.

4 inches, maybe a little more.

I know what they were going for, but this just looks like Star is sounding Marco's dick with her wand.

No way is he that small. He's River's son.

River's like 5-nothing. AT BEST. Star is 5'2'' and noticeably taller

I think his dick may be wide but also short, to match the rest of his body

Of Star was a boy, he would be living up to King Butterfly's warlike reputation or appeasing like Chamberlain.

Attached: tumblr_omjbhdXDrN1vpvd98o2_500.gif (500x282, 1.45M)

Attached: Seems-true-.jpg (600x337, 50K)

There was only one way to save the show

Attached: hug.png (1000x850, 358K)

Honestly the shows problems are so deep seated any changes that don't address them amount to nothing.

user you're the one using ad Naturam, further more humans desplay a number of learned and ingrained behaviors that lack a morphological adaptation asside from the brain. Why do you make this any weirder than operating a computer?

Attached: 1562532336308.gif (700x394, 174K)