What's she going to be like? What part will she play in the overall story...

What's she going to be like? What part will she play in the overall story? I think she's the "smart one" in the group who will probably be the one who gets to know most of the lore in Amphibia out of the three

Attached: Lily_Rose.jpg (789x1224, 561K)

Is Sasha going to go mad with power once she usurps control of the toads?

>she

God, I hope so. I can already tell I want her to step on me. I can only imagine that urge will intensify once she becomes a warlord.

Yes. She'll even get a scar over her eye and blame Anne for it.

>Sasha stats into CHA and INT
>Anne stats into STR and CON
Maybe she'll stat into WIS and DEX

She's going to be the low energy lazy one that enabled Sasha's bullshit for an easy time. She'll have to learn how to take action for what she wants in life and she's probably living with the salamander cult. Meaning that she has a step-up on the prophecy, compared to Sasha and Anne.

>WIS and DEX
so a monk

awkward...

She gets a bow. She'd be an archer

Attached: 1561219828335.png (1280x720, 1020K)

Wis and Dex are also Ranger stats after all

I still think Sasha doesn't get a sword but a scepter, like a paladin or a mage.

There's no functional magic in Amphibia though.

That we've seen yet. Maddie is going to curse Sprig in a later episode. The calamity box itself is magic and General Grime's one eye glows. Amphibia has magic

she died in a gutter, she's bones now

Attached: 9cb.png (1050x903, 1.45M)

salamander cult?
that one arm salamander lady do seems to had interacted with a human before.

she do mentions to recognize Anne or something similar to Anne

Attached: elder.png (1920x1080, 2.81M)

No but Wally was singing about Anne. I'd bet my fap folder that this is how marcy will hear of her.

>Everyone keeps sayingnSashabis some bully that pressures Anne into being a bad kid
>Left to her own devices Anne is a bored kid who rejects authority and goes into overly dangerous and bad situations

I'm really hoping it's stated that they were all delinquents back on earth and have loyalty to eachother out of friendship instead of negative reinforcement.

>Wally

oi, best character in the show coming through, loves!

Attached: D_Oq9u8UYAUJy7w.jpg (950x564, 86K)

I was a bit upset that they didn't use him more but saving it for this week's episode was worth it. I do hope he gets frequent appearances from now on though.

Too bad he's gonna end up in Anne's sex dungeon.

Attached: ninja.png (1280x720, 551K)

Sasha does seem to care about her friends. However, it's pretty clear from the lake episode that Sasha threatened to stop being friends with Anne. In order to convince Anne to steal the music box. Anne is rebellious. But she likes the images of being rebellious more than actually breaking the rules.
It's most likely that the girls don't even know the relationship that they have with each other and this journey will see them actually address that.

friends or foes?

Attached: D_QWDh6U8AAdjdi.jpg (1200x1200, 142K)

>I think she's the "smart one" in the group

Because she's a gook?

It's obviously not Anne, and Sasha seems more like someone who leads with her charisma than her smarts.

She's going to be a samurai and live in a Edo inspired region.

Sasha's harem

Foes at first, but they'll learn and grow.

Who will win the Sprig Bowl?

Attached: D_QYj06UwAEPeWU.jpg (731x571, 55K)

Ivy will admit to him that she's a dyke when they're 12 and then he'll resign himself to settling for pumping out pollywogs with Maddie

wait... Daughters?
As in, plural?
Did they mean "Daughter's"?

Attached: Amphibia S01E13 - Croak & Punishment; Trip to the Archives.mp4_snapshot_05.13_[2019.07.12_10.04. (1280x720, 127K)

I don't get the impression that Flour is a particularly literate man

just a guess

Attached: maddie's siblings, maybe.jpg (538x682, 93K)

Well if Hop Pop and Sylvia (Ivy's grandma) get married Ivy and Sprig will become cousins, which'll most likely put a huge damper on things.
So Maddie would win by default.

so if they DON'T get married and just date for the rest of their short lives, Ivy's in the clear right? Because I don't think we'll be seeing the old folks marrying anytime soon, if at all.

Attached: D-lSYV5XYAEZ8kp.jpg (1200x1200, 98K)

I think the opposite. Anne will find Sasha and be BFFs with her again but then realise that Sasha is toxic, manipulative and controlling and realise that she was never really her friend.

She specifically said the opposite tho