Why does every black super hero always have buzz why don't they ever have dreads or those complicated cornrows NBA...

Why does every black super hero always have buzz why don't they ever have dreads or those complicated cornrows NBA players have?

Attached: 4c0940b37f7503a1e25be546642a98c9.jpg (236x363, 19K)

Dreads aren't practical for fighting.

Cornrows happen on occasion.

Buzzes are just easier to draw.

Static has dreads.

Attached: 3C7A0F23-8CC2-4DBD-B537-4107BF2A2E08.jpg (600x912, 106K)

Why does he drive the circle?

Dreads don't fit under a helmet and it's fuck awful sitting around for hours to get your hair cornrowed the fancy way.

I'm not sure if this helps, but growing up as a black man, anytime I tried to get a job with my natural hair, be it afro or dreads, I was always forced to cut my hair, as it was considered "unprofessional". Mind you, my white colleagues were allowed long ponytails etc. I dont want to be that guy, but I assumed that anything af ro-centric was anti-white, so it was prohibited. I dont think the mainly white fanbase of comics would enjoy anything outside of a military buzzcut

White people don't know how to draw black hair. That's literally it.

This

>Buzzes are just easier to draw.
The real reason.

From what I remember of the show it's just easy to find garbage can lids lying around

Because people in charge of designing not racist character designs are racists themselves and scared of blacks with long hair or don’t like it.

I'd even be fine with a clean or messy high top fade.

Attached: images (6).jpg (225x225, 8K)

They should at least draw waves

Attached: IMG_20190711_001426.jpg (1024x498, 58K)

What are you on? Tons of superheroes have them. Brother blood, bulletproof, Naomi, static shock, some versions of karza, and a few more.

Most garbage can lids are plastic around here, do people still buy metal garbage cans?

How does the Do-rag of Infinity work?

Leaves half of the niggas in the universe sauceless

In close quarters could somebody grab that shit and basically jerk the hero's head around by it?

Norman Osborn took out a patent on waves in the MU. No one else is allowed to have them.

because today's creators in comics, tv and movies do not know how a young black or old black man dresses
comic artists for example do not even care to research styles and clothes

Wish granted.

Attached: 1562791582260.jpg (1988x3056, 1.41M)

God I hate waves

These.
I actually got better references on how to draw black people hair from a how to draw manga book than I ever did from comics.

What's her deal? Is her comic good? Is she a QT?

>What's her deal?
Something, something, connected to everything cosmic in DC.
>Is her comic good?
No.
>Is she a QT?
Ask your dick. It will give you the answers you seek.

He eventually got a folding disc thing also.

I'm black and I don't even know how to draw "black people hair". When I creaed a self-insert OC, I just gave him Danny Phantom's hair, and nowadays it's just a longer and messier version of that. Making my real hair that style has been one of my biggest challenges my whole life.