I just had a thought, could the Netflix Marvel Show take place after the blip...

I just had a thought, could the Netflix Marvel Show take place after the blip, since in the comics Jessica went to school with Peter, they could easily still have that and could even have Jessica recognize Peter and try to help him in the next Spider-man movie

Attached: 08-jessica-jones.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 120K)

No, Daredevil season 1 takes place within a few years after the first Avengers film, and the rest of the Netflix shows start happening not long after.

>netflix
lmao kys

oh OK, I mean they could just retcon that.

I kinda want to see Jessica save Aunt May from the paparazzi and mercenaries wanting info about Peter and run away with her in her arms.

bump

It's one way fucking canon that will NEVER be addressed in the movies so just give up now

Why'd you post it here and no Yea Forums?

It's like being totally in love with someone but they don't know you exist

Isn't that Jessica's whole relationship with peter

Then why even make the fucking thread with such a stupid fucking question? If the answer if "hurr durr we'll just retcon shit to force what we want" then it doesn't fucking matter when the Netflix shows take place.

You fucking moron.

No, because assuming Jessica was the maximum possible age to be in high school without it being weird it'd put her as only 24.

The nature of the deal with Netflix is such that Marvel is allowed to use the characters again two years after the shows are cancelled, but can't use *these specific versions* of the characters for *ten* years.

Which means none of this is canon and they have to recast.

but weren't they thinking about adding them to infinity war but didn't because it was already to long

>because it was already to long
That's not even the reason they gave in the interview much less the truth.

What the Russos said is they didn't use them "because no one else there would know who they are" but that's just the most media-friendly answer to give when there were *multiple* reasons at play.

If they *really* wanted to do it, they'd have to talk/bribe Netflix into it, so clearly they decided they didn't want to do it that bad and here's a bunch of justifications.

i feel like all netflix marvel takes place right after the attack of new york

Don't mix your shitty Spidey into my based Jessica.

Daredevil > MCUck movies

I really need to watch Daredevil, stopped half way through season 1, but someday.

Enjoy the auction of props from your favorite shows

She'd spend the whole movie wondering why teenage her was ever even attracted to him

Time is non scenes

>Netflix Marvel Show take place
not in MCU

yes they do, they're just being ignored

Kinda wanna do her

>Netflix Marvel Show
N O T C A N O N

Attached: 15396757901940.png (1080x1080, 1.42M)

they're so cute together, I ship them.

Attached: tumblr_p5hyi106jo1u52k28o1_1280.jpg (1067x861, 203K)

anything not produce by Fiege = not canon

Agent Carter was produced by him, so that's why Jarvis's actor appeared in Endgame

I hope they reboot these shits. Iron Fist did not deserve such a garbage show.

I have a better idea, let Jessica Jones die already. Her shitty show is trash and deserves to be forgotten as soon as possible.

user marvflix is already dead

Attached: 1560569556197.jpg (720x480, 63K)

Good. If I could I'd save only Daredevil and let the rest of those shows burn.

geez calm down. why do you hate those shows so much? I enjoyed them all, even iron fist

Attached: 6kjx1v1851611.png (1534x1440, 1.23M)

The netflix shows aren't part of the MCU

People still think ABC and Netflix shows are canon?
wew.

Because they're all massive disappointments?