Meet your new Ben 10

Attached: Wiki-background.jpg (900x509, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9QUa-Z2rIc4
vimeo.com/343235289
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They can't be cousins can they

If the uncle/aunt married a black person, yeah
Hell, people can have twins where one is black and the other is white

this looks like one of those fake cartoons they put in real cartoons

It is like a weird mixture of Ben 10, Medabots and pokemon. So strange that it might actually work

Japan co-produced this show and let Nelvana get away with this crappy promotional art?

I love the premise and the monster designs are cool, but the humans look so freaking awful.

Funny enough there was an episode of the original Ben10 where a guy rip off Ben's aliens and makes a subpar alien show. That show ends up quite similar to the newest version of the show.

Attached: latest[1].png (1920x1080, 1.13M)

What’s this about?

A kid acquires a device he can only use to mutate two things together.
Example: A Warhog and a hammer, A crab and a Swiss Army Knife. A chameleon and a ... Sneaker?

Oh also in that world apparently Medabots is a thing, so there is that too

could somebody give me a quick rundown on this?

Like B’wanna Beast?

They look like fuckin' chinpokomon

Attached: 48d323f7c6373b2afb9c6d3d3924ff2740011f66_hq.jpg (670x768, 81K)

Especially Snakat

Exactly like that

>Somebody basically made a shitty Pokemon parody into a real show that also rip offs another popular show
Amazing

A talking Mutated Squirrel gives a kid a device can be used to combine the DNA of animals to defend a meteorite that is the source of its powers.

>Gunrilla
based

I can't believe they're cutting Accountafish in Sabre and Sallet

Someone has to say it now the dust has settled:
Shoe was the fucking lamest of all.

That's how Nelvana shows look like now

Attached: go away unicorn!.jpg (1360x1020, 202K)

How does a studio that's owned by a telecom and gets guaranteed airtime for their shows put out such shit?

>Ben 10
>It looks like pokemon clone.
Maybe you should post boboiboy
youtu.be/9QUa-Z2rIc4

Attached: DW-SrZ8X0AAU3dQ.jpg (1920x1080, 328K)

First promo clip:
vimeo.com/343235289

>Japan
Dentsu and Oriental Light and Magic to be exact
>co-produced this show
They act as production consultants though

>Nelvana
how the mighy has fallen. I thought it was some finger familly hindu youtube crap from the picture

that picture at least has decent anatomy perspective, not floaty facial features and line tool body like OP

Korean animation is so vile when they aren't directed by foreigners. You see they have animators and assets, but their grasp of plot writting and characterisation is about the same as the Chinese. They also apparently hate their own culture, since nobody in those shows is even Koeran, or take place in Korea. It's always "globalworld, with Tim and Anna in Capitalcity eating pizza and fighitng toys painted purpler and green to be more evil than their own toys

Hammer-Boar? Backpack-Hamster? Swiss-Army-Crab? Shoe-Lizard? Mechanic-Squirrel?
What the fuck am I looking at?

Looks like one of those fake parody shows you'd see on TV in Grand Theft auto

Except for the chances of that happening are near impossible. Identical twins would have near the exact same DNA and fraternal twins would most likely be from the same father, that is if the mother wasn't a turbo slut and got creampied by two dicks at the same time.

it's not ben 10 those are autistmons

Except that Ashime's animation studio's consulting