What if DC and Marvel swapped villains

What if DC and Marvel swapped villains

Attached: 10389141_10153078779704184_7558231331605639395_n_by_ashkel-d8gn9zc.jpg (960x742, 165K)

>Bullseye somehow dodges Reverse Flash

>Jugganaut vs Black Manta
lol, what?

Marvel has a higher floor, but a lower ceiling. The DC street level is in trouble, but the heavy hitters will have plenty of time to help out.

I more question joker lasting 5 seconds with a wooden mace when everyone else there should be able to paste him with a glance.

Doctor Doom fucks up DC with a Green Lantern ring.

But then loses as usual.

I ship Emma and Sinestro

>Ywn read a Batman vs Mysterio comic or a Spider-Man vs the Rogues

Attached: Its+ok+bud+good+times+will+come+along+_85e6963984de1b9032cc8cbcb5cc4319.jpg (325x244, 13K)

Street level for DC would be way more dangerous but cosmic threats would be easier to deal with barring a few exceptions (Galactus and his Heralds/Former Heralds) and the opposite would happen to Marvel.

Also Luthor becomes an Illuminati member and potebtially an Avenger not because the absence of superman turning him into a hero but because the Avengers are way more morally grey.

Maker vs Superman would also be a fun story arc to read.

>Not QS babysitting Central City for the Flash and dealing with the Rogues
Though I'd love to see Peter science up counters to their equipment

I could see GL Doom teaming up with Sinestro

What if Reverse Flash makes it his goal to ruin Bullseye's life?

Could Manta be a good, dangerous villain for Namor or would he be folder?

Attached: Black_Manta_Aquaman_Vol_8_15.png (240x415, 228K)

>no Riddler vs Spidey
>no Sinister Six vs Batman
>No Spidey vs Clayface
>No Batman vs Sandman and or Hydro Man
>No Spidey vs the Royal Flush Gang
>no Batman and Lizard team up
>No Peter Parker trying to help Mr Freeze cure his wife
>no Bruce Wayne vs Norman Osborn
Fuck

Attached: image.jpg (752x659, 656K)

>Bullseye throws a knife
>Zoom doges
>"Don't you know dumbass? I never miss"
>The knife goes back in time and sticks in Zoom's throat before he became Zoom disrupting the timeline and retconning him from existence

Nah Spidey gets the Flash Rogues Gallery, Batman villains would end up fighting Daredevil and Moon Knight.

>IT WAS ME BENJAMIN!!! I MADE YOU MISS!!

namor would kill manta after mantas first attack.
but with namor NOT being aquaman, i could see manta escaping after the failed attack and just trying to find a way back to his earth

something off-topic but just as interesting

>disney owns marvel
>marvel owns punisher
>disney owns donald duck

Donald "the punisher" Duck snapping and getting revenge on the beagle boys for kidnapping one of his family members

also, imagine one of the OP hyperbeam using hero's versus the joker and co. That would be over in a wink, not?

As much as I would like that you know that DC would demand that their most popular characters (Batman’s villains) be matched up with their most popular character (Spidey) and visa versa, Batman ALWAYS gets the top draw in everything.
Spidey outthinking the Rogues would be a fucking treat to read

Spidey wouldn't need to out think them. He has super strength

>Zoom is in another reality so he doesn't have to care about keeping the timeline intact
>Ends up just pissing off a bunch of reality warping supers like Legion and people with tech that checks for Kang activity like Reed.

I think Mr. Freeze would be interesting to be matched against Spider-Man.

spidey wouldnt need to out strength them. hes got super bantz hell just insult them into giving up

>Spidey shoots a webline
>Cold: "Hah! You missed Webhead!"
>Spidey pulls webline pulling a brick into Cold's head, knocking him out
>Spidey: "That will never get old."

He learned that move from Bruce, i see

>Spidey: "That will never get old."
more like
>Spider: "That knocked him out....cold"
:^)

God Damn it! How did I not see that?
>Cold: *Groans while unconscious from the pun*

...If Bizarro is the opposite of Superman, does that mean he has the ultimate defense against magic?

Lady Shiva would have a field day with all the new Martial Artists to test herself against.

Also former suicide squad members getting inducted into the Thunderbolts and vice versa. DC villains get to be ecstatic about not getting bombs in their necks and Zemo probably eventually kills Waller and takes over the whole program.

>The Guardians actually like most of Doom's ideas
>They share a genuine friendship even after Doom's inevitable defeat

Dr Sivian, Sorcerer Supreme

>Doom becomes the first White Lantern instead of Sinestro

The Jackal would make an hybrid clone of Peter and Bruce just for the fun of it.

Huh...

Sivana could totally snag Fate's helmet in the DC-verse.

Wonder why he's never done that.

Attached: Spiderboy.jpg (392x390, 49K)

Has Sivana actually ever fought any other hero than Shazam in the DC universe?

>Doom: "Finally, people who can truly understand me."
>Bizarro becomes a recurring comedic rogue for Dr. Strange
>Quipping while brooding

Attached: 0b1.jpg (400x517, 58K)

That's Robin though.

90s Deadpool with money?

The clone probably has the memories of both.
>MY UNCLE AND PARENTS ARE DEAD!
>Black Cat: "...Does this count as /ss/? How old are you exactly?"

Okay but Superboy Prime in the Marvel Universe.

Xavier gets a Starro on his face.

Are we fucked?

Yes, the only way this could get worse is if it was Onsluaght

Found a good costume for the Pete + Bruce clone

Attached: 943c87c9a1e27678c65961d801ece3a0.jpg (720x840, 62K)

>"How old are you exactly?"
>"I've had exactly four Robins, you tell me!"

if we're talking about all their versions at once, Doom, Magneto, and Juggernaut team up and tank and spank almost all to the universe-tiers

We're doomed!

Attached: main-qimg-7b9305617bc5a0e7fcbe8e4b0509b70f-c.jpg (792x990, 435K)

>Jackal fucks with Batman by bringing back people that he’s let die at the hands of other villains and such
I’d read this

Speaking of clones

Sinestro would probably be bored out of his mind just making hundreds of Scott and Jean clones without Scott or Jeans to fuck with.

I like the idea of Pete teaming up with ted kord, two bug themed guys broing our makin jokes.

Shit meant Mr. Sinister

that's a pretty neat design.

It is
What about Booster?

He's too busy chasing after Kang through time.

>The Untold War
>Booster Gold vs Kang the Conqueror
Holy shit where has this been my whole life?

Namor would rape his booty-hole into the deepest parts of the ocean

Attached: 13605420918.jpg (1041x1600, 519K)

Some would probably consider BM a hero for taking on Namor

How many DC and marvel villains whose powers depend on outside energy sources native to their universes, are just out right fucked?

That and he gets jealous of peter and tries to send him away through time only to have s bill and teds excellent journey type adventure

Only retards would.

Arcade would be in a weird spot. Too dangerous for guys like Batman but not nearly threatening enough for other league members unless he gets kryptonite based traps.

Flash?

And Mettle would still be dead.

>JimmyOlsen: "Why is Lex Luthor wearing a metal mask and a cape?"

>Ben/The Thing becomes Darkseid's host during Final Crisis
>Defeats him by singing a song his mom taught him

Kryptonite Man

It was his Aunt Petunia

I think you mean Kryptofuck

Attached: 1508313783769.png (326x237, 68K)

Ah my bad

Anybody with the speed force or a similar power source, and no other powers.
He can still give people cancer if he’s around them long enough, right?

Naw, Sinister would make clones of Starfire and try and make the perfect Dick Grayson. He’d make for an amazing Teen Titans / Titans villain

No prob
A precious thread had him obsessing over Kamala Khan

I remember her crushing on Shazam while Billy crushed on Ms. Marvel. Both knew each other out of costume but were just friends. Or he had a crush on Kamala and just wanted to be friends with Ms. Marvel.

Kamala used her powers to make her appear older

>Spidey goes against the Rogues
Tough fight but Peter might be able to pull through by outsmarting them.
>Thawne decides to mess with Peter or Zoom decides to make Peter a better hero.
And Peter’s fucked

He floods cities like its going out of style. The fucker murders millions and just uses the excuse that he is mentally fucked up.

BM would get a standing ovation if he managed to kill Namor.

To be fair we gotta give those Wakandians something to worry from time to time.
I don't want a planet of the apes scenario to befall on us.

Wakanda vs Gorilla City who wins

>Blue Lantern Speedforce Spider-Man shows up
Thawne's fucked

Hes flooded Waka, NY, and probably some others. So he is repeat offender.

Not sure why you are insulting yourself with ape comment but ok.

Maybe he's a time traveler replying to but missed?

Lex Luthor would become an Avenger

He'd but heads with Tony over funding all the time.

He'd put Norman in charge of the Dark Avengers/Thunderbolts and get betrayed

Lex wouldn’t betray anyone because he’d already have the entirety of SHIELD and Hydra under his thumb by the end of a year in the marvel universe

Spiderman will get the perfect arch nemesis

Attached: Black_Spider_0004.jpg (846x1335, 223K)

El Hombre Araña Negro.

I don't understand you said Gorilla city twice

You think DC and Marvel will ever do crossovers again? I read Batman vs. Hulk, and the Batman/Spider-Man books recently and they're honestly really good. I love how they just act as if Marvel and DC inhabit the same universe and it's normal for Spider-Man to swing into Gotham. Good stuff.

Probably never again. I'd love to see the FF go to New Genesis

Eh, there’s the theory Ewing and Morrison are trying to set up something, and I know Aaron and Snyder are willing

user, he just stole a nuke and destroyed a town last month.

>Black Manta
>HERO of the Surface World!

We can dream, but certain people in power would need to step down first.

there's too much shit between the companies now, it'll be ages

will Reed and Lex be friends

>The only reason why Doom goes villain again is because Krona, someone he can relate to even more and makes even MORE sense, shows up

Where would Shiva stand on things like Iron Fist’s ki/dragon blessings anyway? Didn’t think those were things in DC until Kong Kenan showed up, which raises some big questions about why Shiva seemingly hasn’t heard of it before.

Because Shiva runs on kung fu bullshit already and doesn't need to tack on more of it.

Zemo will run the whole thing into the ground like the Thunderbolts

punisher kills joker.

>too much shit between the companies
That's a common misconception but at least on social media both Marvel and DC have no problem praising and promoting each other.

Donald "Punished" Duck

Attached: 1561700614557.jpg (544x626, 68K)

I feel like Parasite would make for a badass Mutant Villain, since most of their baddies are jumping over to DC.
The Hellfire Club vs The Teen Titans sounds like it might be cool

gordon forces batman to rape green goblin

I WILL BEAR THIS CROSS SPIDERMAN

>Green Goblin vs Back adam
>Black Manta vs Juggernaut
>Zoom vs Bullseye
>Joker vs Doom
Who made this image

Yeah but it would be a glorious trainwreck. All the Hydra heads would have a field day in a world where nobody knows to hunt them down so their plans never hit critical mass.

Parasite is basically a slightly stronger Rogue who *has* to drain living things to survive.
A decent writer could definitely get some mileage out of that.

He can see real good!

But I admire his technique though. Just a straight punch. Not even really putting a lot of weight into it. Looks like he literally charged at him with his fist out. More of a ram than a punch really.

Depends. If you let Purple Man off the leash most writers have him on, he'd cause a lot of trouble.

On the other hand, Most DC villains are miles more powerful than Marvel villains due to the heroes being that much more powerful.

The Justice League would mop the floor with most line-ups of the Avengers with exception of some characters like the Sentry, etc.

I don't think Marvel villains have anyone on the level of Reverse-Flash or Ultraman or even Bizarro. Memory might be slipping though.

Loki might be somewhat decent? Eh. I imagine we're not talking about Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet or some shit.

That would be a legit technique with the speed force

How strong exactly is X-men Apocalypse? Or stuff like Phoenix?
And there's Dr Strange villains i'm not aware of in the slightest.

Phoenix destroyed a galaxy

Remind me, why comics do not have the sense of scale?
>galaxy-spanning empire
>several planets
>multiverse killer
>fights with people who punch really hard

I put it on a simple scale when comparing DC and Marvel if a crossover happened.

>Can you cause Superman any trouble?
If not, then you'll likely be wiped out in the first minute of a free for all match where everyone was willing to kill each other.

I don't think there's too many Marvel villains who can compete on that level especially when you take super speed into account.
>Also especially if neither side understands each other's "kyrptonite" as of such.

If you take Superman off the kill leash, I don't think many Marvel characters could last more than 30 seconds.
Bizarro is basically a retarded Superman but is exactly as strong as he is. You'd need someone who could teleport him to another galaxy or a really good telepath who could mind control him. I'm pretty sure Superman is mostly immune to that stuff so Bizarro probably is too.

>Question mark

Also
>If Flash was a willing murderer...who in the Marvel universe could compete with him?
Sentry? I just don't know.

Attached: 29gj2hv.gif (150x107, 261K)

It really depends on which heroes they get paired against. Doom for example would be a serious issue for lots of heroes, but Batman could handle it, as one example.

>reddit spacing
>the very first line is wrong as it bases entirely on power level wank when a normal unpowered human is Superman's nemesis
Remember folks, red flags for "posts you can just ignore" can save you lots of time and headaches, just ignore reddit spacing posters!

>Batman could handle Doom

You know...I just don't see this working out.
Bruce is smart and shit, but he's not meant to be Reed Richards smart, right?
Can Bruce counter magic crap? I really do not know. It usually takes most of the Marvel heavy hitters to deal with his bullshit schemes.

Attached: 1381645345178.gif (280x280, 1.1M)

>how strong is Pheonix
There is only one Pheonix force that represents all life in the multiverse. It isnt like Eternity where every universe has one, there's just the one. Every time you work on that scale, the power level is near infinite, and in this case limited only by the wielders ability to channel that power without self-incinerating.

They would only fight moonknight once depending on his mood.

What I meant by that was Bruce Wayne can find ways to work around diplomatic immunity, and can out-resource Doom if it comes down to attrition. Batman in hand to hand can probably handle himself, but between two geniuses I don't think that's how it would end.

>Reddit spacing
I don't care, man. This isn't a DC vs Marvel thread. This is a hypothetical case of what would happen if DC villains suddenly appeared in Marvel Universe. It doesn't matter if DC villains are stronger than Marvel villains. You could switch characters from Image comics and have a similar level of discrepancy.
That's not the fight here.

The question is what would happen if DC and Marvel villains switched places.
I'm pretty bloody sure it's one-sided.

>Again. Not that means one universe is better or worse than the other.

Attached: 1188464841733.gif (300x236, 2.54M)

Yes, webline pulling. Spidey sure did learn that from Batman.

The batwank get's crazy. If anything Doom would be a Captain Marvel or overall Justice League villain. The man has an army of doombots, walks around in power armour 24/7 and is like two steps down from the Sorcerer Supreme in magical talent.

>he expects me to read a reddit spaced post after being identified as an idiot in his last one
What did I just say?

Yes, that is for sure bad.

Those are bad matchups

That would make him Manga Spider-Man.

Your argument is terrible because Superman never just walks around punching through peoples heads and Marvel villains tend to equalize discrepancies in power levels through super science and magic. What's Superman gonna do against the Enchantress or High Evolutionary that makes them non-threats.

Fair enough.

As a rough comparison, I would argue that Iron Fist is as good or better than Batman in terms of martial arts. (I think he's rich too but is not noted for gadgets and tech stuff.) Iron Fist has actual powers.

Iron Fist would lose against Doom 10 times out of 10.

Doom is not all tech. He's magic and smart too.

Green Goblin is probably the closest thing to Batman and again...I'm pretty sure Osborn loses that fight at least 9 out of 10 times against Doom.

>Love you lots. I live somewhere outside America and I'm going to bed. If this thread is alive when I wake up, I'll reply.

You were told to fuck off.

Be that as it may, black Manta is fucked. Namor is not like Arthur. Namor is like Black Adam (in that the modern characterization of Black Adam is just Namor) and will fucking end him.

Ignore reddit spacers, user. I could have told you his argument was retarded before I read it, it always is every time. Its amazingly consistent that way.

I don't think Manta would hate Namor, so they wouldn't fight.
If they did fight, Namor would probably beat him pretty badly.

There's a ton of high magic and dimensional shunting in Marvel, just recently in Doctor Strange someone banished Galactus to another realm that he coulnt get back from on his own, if thay can happen then it can happen to Supes or anyone too insanely OP on DC if the writers want it to happen. That being said, can anyone in DC beat Galactus?

Black Manta would be hailed a hero much to his dismay.

Arcade isn't too much for Batman. I'm no Batfan, but even hard-light arcade is still mentally... Arcade, so I'm pretty sure Bats can pull out a win.

Batman against Daredevils villains would be neat. Especially Kingpin and Bullseye

Attached: Correct+_8a015b68b7041cf7418ae654451abe2b.png (241x200, 60K)

The real fight would be Namor vs Orm, it would still end in Imperius Rex but Orm wants to rule Atlanteans and I doubt he'd care if it was DC universe or Marvel as long as he gets his throne.

>T'challa gets Gothams villains
They're all fucking screwed, easy win there.

I am unfamiliar with any moment where Namor has murdered millions. Care to source, aquafriend?

Yeah he has his own anti justice league thing now full of ocean based villains and he performs terrorist strikes on all coasts as a warning to everyone to start respecting the ocean. He's killed a fucking load of people doing that.

>Batman tricks the X-men into taking gene therapy

Namor set off a war with Wakanda directly killing entire cities by flooding them with water and he was also part of Thanos's interdimensional murder squad during the incursions.

Arcade himself isn't really a threat but the tech he incorporates into his deathtraps is like Toyman tier.

There isn't a single motherfucker in DC that can face Dormamu, not even Doctor Fate. But there's no one in Marvel who can stop Necron either, so it goes both ways.

Who does he go against?

Attached: Justice_League_Dark_Annual_Vol_1_1_Textless.jpg (1500x2278, 767K)

Literally who

Nick Necro

Alright let me just do a quick Google here
>alignment: bad
Fucking kek DC Database, you can't say evil? That's cute.
>base of operations: Hell
Mephisto beats him.

Assumedly Mephisto is stuck in DC now, so instead Johnny Blaze is in charge.

That's a bit more favorable of a matchup for Nick I think. Strange tends to handle all mages though and I think he's got him handled. If it ever comes down to straight up wizard duel Strange has never lost, he always loses either with a one-off mcguffin or by getting distracted and not being there when the bad guys win.

After Didio is gone, possibly.

The reason they don't is his beef with Joe q.

Crossovers arent always a good thing. Remember Dark Claw? Sometimes it's best to stay separate.

Attached: darkclaw.jpg (400x429, 84K)

Marvel really gets the short end of the stick.
Sure, DC does have, aside from Doom and possibly Norman, the cream of the crop of the greatest villains of all time. But it has way, way less workhorses- guys you can give a one-off power up to and write a story about. I'm talking guys like the wrecking crew, absorbing man, Electro, Juggernaut. And let's be real- of the Justice league, the only archenemies anyone really wants are Lex, Sinestro, Joker and Reverse Flash.
Meanwhile, red skull, Zemo, Abomination, Loki, Mandarin, Norman Osborn, Dr. Doom, Magneto, Apocalypse, Thanos and Galactus are all juicy subjects that anyone would want.

This is correct.

Dark Claw was cool.

Hyena too.

Though fusing Jubilee and Robin was a tad weird since they kinda had the hots for one another.

Attached: Hyena_Amalgam_001.jpg (663x927, 166K)

That can be the next crossover event, Batwank vs Doomwank.

>Zoom's meddling would cause Kang to sit up and take notice. Depending on if Zoom is capable of seeing beyond his obsessions they might team up. If not, Zoom will get his shit shoved in back when he was 10 years old or something.

Against the Iron Fist she'd have to avoid it or get wrecked. Most of the martial artists of Marvel are good. Going up against Shang Chi would be an epic fight; almost perfectly matched. Daredevil, Mockingbird and the like would have to compensate to level the playing field.

Cheetah would be matched up against Tigra and White Tiger, since their totemic powers and physiques are very similar.

Without Bats to stop him, a lot of the unpowered villains like Calendar Man, Victor Zasz, Black Mask, and the Riddler will be killed off in brutal ways. It would take a few weeks for the bodies to pile up, and as soon as a survivor mentions something like "Hey, I was almost turned into a lump of chunky salsa by a series of IEDs laid out by this guy with a skull on his chest!" to Daredevil of Spider-Man the hero would pause, and say "Yeah... That's the Punisher. I wouldn't stick around if I were you."

Deadpool and Deathstroke would be at each other's throats the minut4e they see each other.

That can be the next crossover event, Batwank vs Doomwank.

I never thought I would see an opinion as bad as
But there it is, seemingly sincere.

Maybe another JLA/Avengers isn't worth it. Especially since they'd get Bendis to write it.

I want Marvel and DC to swap 2 major heroes for, like, 10 years. 2 characters who will always have solo titles, but aren't the BIG guys. Thor for the Flash, or something.

DOOM would be a white lantern.

Does super strength get him out of the mirror dimension?

Funnily enough guys like Penguin and Black Mask would probably be some of the better off batman villains as far as surviving street level Marvel.

Crime lords always end up filling a niche while serial killers tend to just get eventually taken out. I could even see Spider-Man punching Croc too hard after assuming he's like Connors and the Marvel lizard people being havoc for street level DC heroes imagine Sauron and Stegron pulling their shenanigans off.

>Implying MU civilians AREN'T retards

Galactus is the average Promethian shoved into the Source Wall.

Time Trapper would beat Kang would beat Zoom

Lex would hate Reed's superior mind as much as Doom does.

>I don't think Marvel villains have anyone on the level of Reverse-Flash or Ultraman or even Bizarro. Memory might be slipping though.
The FF have plenty. Galactus and/or heralds, Super-Skrull, Annihilus and Blastaar.

>How strong exactly is X-men Apocalypse?
Not as STRONG as Hulk, but his power's vague enough to allow him to do all kinds of stuff, and makes him very hard to kill. Plus he's got Celestial tech, and would upgrade DC villains (and heroes) to be his horsemen.

>>galaxy-spanning empire
>>several planets
Might be reasonable, if habitable planets are that rare.

>I don't think there's too many Marvel villains who can compete on that level especially when you take super speed into account.
The Rogues would never last 2 seconds against Flash if his speed was REALLY taken into account.

Superman would be FUCKED by Marvel's telepaths.

>can out-resource Doom if it comes down to attrition
I know it's only an eastern european dump, but Doom still has the resources of a COUNTRY.

Is there a character that could even possibly
EVEN TOUCH Superman? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Post-Crisis Superman. I'm not talking about sundipped Post-Crisis Superman either. Hell, I'm not even talking about sundipped Post-Crisis Superman with his mental blocks unlocked with the Torquasm-Rao and Torquasm-Vo Kryptonian martial arts, equipped with a GL ring, a perfect Jimmy Olsen, control of Titano and a Sun-Eater, with Lex/Batman DNA implanted in him giving him 24th lvl intellect. I’m also not talking about blue sundipped instant lobotomy enraged Post-Crisis Superman, with the White Lantern Ring and his original silver age powers and a Helmet of Fate on his head, host to Parallax and wielding a Sword of Superman because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Jimmy Olsen (that can use Silver Age Powers), control of both Titano and a Sun-Eater, with Lex and Batman’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, access to the Green, sundipped Krypto guarding him and nine mini black holes floating behind him, entered Prime One Million Mode, casting galaxy wide Superhypnosis to everybody with Super mindcontrol to steal their powers. I'm talking about blue sundipped for 10^10^100 octillion years Prime One Million Pre-Crisis Rebirth Cosmic Armor Thought Robot Strange Visitor Superman with the White Lantern Ring, Helmet of Fate, Silver Age superpowers, Batman/Lex DNA, retcon punch, Miracle Machine and host to all emotional entities, access to all the Elemental Realms, three swords style w/ Sword of Supermans, casting Skyfather Jimmy Olsen as his servant, trained under Muhammad Ali, absorbed all 5D imps, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Mandrakk and obtaining the Demiurgic power, control over the speedforce with Endless concepts implanted in him and having rewritten the Book of Destiny while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan, and fused with SuperNicCage while having mastered 127 martial arts.

Attached: supaman.jpg (948x1308, 48K)

The Maker vs Batman

Mad Jim Jaspers, the answer is always Jim.

>That being said, can anyone in DC beat Galactus?
Spectre? Anti-Monitor?

Wouldn't Daredevil have an easier time against Kingpin if he had Bruce Wayne money and company behind him?

>Batman vs Mysterio
Mysterio is a shitty scarecrow anyway
>Spider-Man vs the Rogues
now this hurts

Mysterio can actually handle himself in a punch out and uses robots to sell his illusions and give weight to them, why undersell him like that.

Mxy lite

It happened before, and Krona FUCKED SHIT UP ROYALLY in marvel back in the "still canon" Avenger/JLA.

Kingpin will find a way to screw over Murdock Industries like the classic "hes rich because its drug/gang money"

>Let's take them!

Attached: TheTerrifics.jpg (1280x1968, 642K)

>not “that will never get cold”

>Don't worry, we got them.

Attached: TheTrenchcoatBrigade.jpg (819x450, 93K)

Actually Doom lost on purpose just so he could have Stephan with him doing the Hell Exchange. So Doom "could" be equal to Doctor Strange. (Say could cause he could of just lost and made up a bullshit reason, but he seemed to know magical rule bullshit law well to shanghai Doc to help him)

Attached: 1538024660166.jpg (1536x2048, 309K)