Just bought this off Amazon. What am I in for?

Just bought this off Amazon. What am I in for?

Attached: IMG_2240 (2).jpg (3024x4032, 1.86M)

I think you're in for about 30 bucks but that's just a guess

watch the first one, discard the second

A pretty good film followed up with a bad and frustrating film

>2 movie collection
You're in for a rip-off since this will be more expensive per movie and have less features than the trilogy pack.

>Implying there will be a Wreck-It-Ralph 3 after what happened in 2

Attached: tired.png (403x383, 342K)

The one man that possess what the future generations will use for know what was 2000's culture

first one is pretty cosy story about a guy having a midlife crisis. has some fun video game injokes but isn't consumed by them.
second one is advertising budget: the movie, burn the disk and throw it

But this movie will be used for knowing what 2000's memes were

Good time, than immediately followed bad time. Like watching someone make a nice item, and then immediately destroy it in the most unsatisfactory way possible.

That's exactly why we'll have one. It's a perfect franchise for Disney to plug their stuff. And since it can feature pretty much any character their own, merchandising for it is limitless.

2 Disney movies 'collected' together. Whee?

Attached: Ah balls.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

Was the second one really all that bad a follow up? First, Ralph learns he doesn't have to be a bad guy--making his first friend in the process--and then has to learn what it means to be a good friend. Seems like reasonable progress.

An hour and a half of fun
Just throw the 2nd one away

a shit that's neither appropriate for children, adults or anyone in between

ralph loses like half his iq points in the second one . it's kind of bizarre

First movie's good. Second movie's bad.

Why didn't you watch on putlocker and then decide whether or not you want to own a copy?

the problem is that they could've done it much better.

vanellope basically did what turbo/king candy did in the first movie and it was seen as a good thing.

some people aren't poor and/or have a bias against a company they hate

It was boring, unfunny, and extremely anoying to watch. Only my snot gobbling cousin who's 5 enjoyed it

That has nothing to do with what I'm trying to argue. I make a good deal of money, but I only buy movies that I care to watch more than once. They take up space otherwise.

you know if you support something with money, the people in charge are more likely to make more of it and more like it? and if something doesn't make money, the suits will throw it in the bin and never touch it again?

it doesn't matter so much for an old movie that already has a sequel, but you may want to reconsider your position for films produced by independent studios or films that have a risky premise.

Attached: 1548761321715.jpg (530x600, 149K)

My stance would still be the same in that case, honestly. I watch movies in the theater when they are available, but if I miss the screenings I'll watch it online and buy it if I really like it. I don't see a point in buying a movie if you either don't like it or are unsure if you don't have to.

No she didn't. Turbo wanted the video game to be what he wanted without respecting it by appropriating it. Vanellope respected the videogame and adopted it's culture with respect and appreciation.

>Turbo is a cultural appropriator.
>Vanellope a cultural appreciator

you can spin it however you want but at the end of the day she still went turbo. the only difference is that turbo did it out of ego while vanellope did it out of boredom.

kinda makes me wonder what's going to happen when the game she jumped into's servers shut down since it was an online game.

What happens when the creators of death race or whatever get sued by the creators of Sugar Rush for having an unlicensed appearance of Vanelope in their game? Oh look a bunch of video game denizens are without a home because some cunt was only slightly bored in her game.

>vanellope is dead set on getting into the race in the first one so she can be a real driver
>gets bored of it in however many years have passed between 1 and 2

Seems fickle.

realistically written for a female then

Go ahead and take the disc of 2 and toss it in the trash while you can

Two Best Animated Film nominations.

Didn’t they say the company that made sugar rush went out of business?

i just imagine that she ends up being a mix between herobrine and "bigfoot in GTA".

basically an urban myth in the game's community to the point where it's joked about in patch notes to the point where it'll culminate into an inevitable official crossover event on april fools day or sugar rush's anniversary.

They thought the same about Cars and Cars 3 did pretty crap numbers after everyone was disgusted with 2.