Stardust the Super Wizard shows up in the Marvel Universe. What happens?

Stardust the Super Wizard shows up in the Marvel Universe. What happens?

Attached: stardust.jpg (362x393, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lxg.fandom.com/wiki/Stardust_the_Space_Wizard
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Redemption arc nigga

>implying that Stardust ever did anything wrong

Retconned into an ethnic trans-woman.

Depending on the author he is immediately defeated by either Dr. Doom or Shuri and Moon Girl.

Stardust does not abide to the rules of Marvel. He is unchanging to the time period he was made in, while everything else shall change. And yet, while all else is restrained to the status quo, he is the only one truly free to change the world to how he sees fit.

I think he meant for Marvel heroes. Marvel villains though are all getting slightly ironic and intensely horrific eternal punishments though.

What'd all his punishments be?
>Carnage's mind gets altered so that, whenever he wants to do shit like skin a baby alive, he gives all of his money to cancer foundations. There is literally no way for him to alter it, and he cannot harm anyone, ever, despite wanting to.

How would he fare against carol?

Teams up with the new Sentry and they go annudah shoah on the villains

Suck it fanboy

lxg.fandom.com/wiki/Stardust_the_Space_Wizard

t. moore fanboy butthurt that people here like stardust more than league of extraordinary gentlemen

>6'0 vs 5'11

Evil is FUCKED

Not canon.

>Stardust's drunkenness and demise is based on the death of Fletcher Hanks, who had frozen to death, penniless and likely drunk in 1976.
Literally mocking the dead wtf.

he steps off the page and into our world and promptly vanishes in a blinding flash. some time later, Alan Moore is reported missing.

Don't you ever get tired of being such a feeble little turd?

New origin story which reveals he is not human, but a Horton-type super-android (Seriously, he even looks like the Torch) created to fight evil... which he does, but of course he is not human, so his 'justice' is always a little... off.

Have sex

Well that might be useful

Attached: 996D2AA9-6F30-4696-8927-5AA448F9FE27.jpg (750x253, 93K)

crossover thread.

Attached: devilman_vs_batman_pg_1__by_daverapoza_dcaxdwm-pre.jpg (755x1059, 163K)

what?

fuck

He sounds like another Eternal come to fuck shit up on Earth some more.

Likely some law officer they had for Titans centuries ago but he slowly lost his fucking mind and now he doles out his extreme ironic version of justice which goes way too far in every case so the Avengers have to do something about him.

>Mazin Bat
>with G Gundam suit
I'd buy this

The sentry 2.0

Just because Stardust is Public domain doesn't mean everything made about said characters is canon.
Is like me saying Zorro is gay because I wrote a fanfic about him once.

Cool, Alfred's suit is latex, yet it has a bowtie

Attached: kingdom hearts.jpg (768x1024, 181K)

Attached: Calvin and his Stand 『 Stripped 』.png (745x703, 425K)

The joke is that almost all marvel villains become heroes or anti heroes

At last I can die now that I have a legacy.

Who wins him or the version from Fist of the Borfstar?

Everything alright in this thread, citizens? No mafia or gangsters?

Attached: stardust_is_here.gif (446x247, 245K)

no sir! no gangsters here!

Attached: Al.jpg (203x300, 10K)

S E E T H I N G

TRANNY

the guy routinely beat the shit out of his wife and kids and stole all their money when he finally left, just because he was an autistic comic auteur doesn't excuse the fact that he was a shitty person. He deserves to be mocked for being a shitty guy and the only reason we like his comics is because they're hilariously unhinged and insipid

We get Stardust drunk and freeze him.

Attached: CaptainuniverseStardust.jpg (178x384, 28K)

>getting up on a high horse about hating a man who has been dead for more than fifty years

Attached: 45y71d2s465.jpg (465x363, 89K)

You watch your ass.

Attached: 1560035152424.png (219x231, 140K)

He wins.

>Magneto loses his powers and is forced to wander around in public with his suit permanently unremoveable.

After a short battle where Stardust gives Thanos the infinite gems just so his defeat would be more humiliating. He gives Thanos a life giving aura where everything around him returns to life or becomes more alive.

What would he do to DC villains?

Attached: The Austrian.jpg (1280x720, 331K)

What would Stardust do to punish Hitler?

he would take away his meth guy lmao x~Dd

Taken to a planet where he's forced to paint endlessly for giant space jews

Trap him into a painting for all eternity displayed at a synagogue.

What would he do to an exact clone of Hitler that's been shrunken down?

Dude, that's a pretty dick move.