I'm still mad

I'm still mad.

Attached: goddamit.jpg (540x540, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8x4P_PnX9kQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to be mad about it to, but it's hard when that was far from the worst thing about the final season

I cant wait to see the day the dykes responsible get wrecked

Attached: 08A8E537-8F2D-41AC-8B63-530328A4DEDA.jpg (1998x1510, 369K)

You're not wrong, but I was holding out hope Jackie would be left out altogether and not be ruined.

There's nothing rational to be angry about, you should probably meditate on your thoughts and feelings.

It’s easy. Don’t pair up the cool alternative chick with the beta MC or the main female character.

Pair them up with a chad character.

>shit writting and character assassination is ok dude, just consume and stay silent, I don't care so nobody should.

How is it character assassination? How is this particular instance shit writing? You have arrived at conclusions, but are they rational, or did you get to those conclusions emotionally? And if rational, what is your reasoning?

wait, she's a carpet muncher now?
since when?

what show is this even

masturbate.

A ex-love interest being paired up with someone else is totally un-noteworthy.
The new pair being french/a girl does not meaningfully change their existing characterization for better or worse.
The writing is no more shit than most of the earth focused episodes in season one and two, and better than a lot of the episodes in season four.

It's shit is what it is.

Star Vs. the Forces of Evil.
The male MC had a crush on a side character, and then they broke up.
The side character left the cast for a while, went to France, and came back for one episode with a new girlfriend.
Her only purpose was to serve as a stepping stone for the male MC to eventually hook up with the other female characters. OP is mad about this entire situation, but it is not clear what aspect of it he's mad about.

It's the best episode though.
Everyone thinking Marco got Star teen pregnant is hilarious and I'm surprised it made it into a modern cartoon.

Attached: AJ co 1.png (1214x897, 1.12M)

I think it was dumb but I'm not actually mad. Mainly because it was a surprisingly decent episode.

I do think the girlfriend is pretty stupid, like as a concept, the ambiguously brown lesbian who's never appeared until now (yeah they met in France but still), but again, not mad either, she barely counts as a real character.

I wanna say if they had balls they should've just hooked her up with StarFan13, who's way more of an established lesbian despite them probably never wanting to use that word in relation to her, but that's its own can of worms because she's the obvious joke character. Maybe it'd be cool on some sort of symbolic level though, like the character who existed just to fangirl over Star found happiness and a real relationship with the character who was created just to be crushed on by Marco.

I feel like they could've made a more established/regular character gay/bi too (besides Star since she ends up with Marco), since Jackie has the stigma of having a shit relationship with Marco beforehand and it could read as him turning her gay, and since she was on Earth so her discovering her sexuality happened offscreen. Like Tom breaks up with Star earlier on and then dates a guy maybe. They could've also made Janna lesbian, but then it's a good thing that they kept her like the one teen character free from any romance bullshit at all. Whatever.

Jackie's honestly one of the very few characters who I think wasn't "ruined," even with this.

That jackie's like the only character to get closure? I mean yeah, one of the fundamental problems with star vs is their weird hatred for any character that appears for more then a single episode.

Janna almost got closure and tom got hard fucked but other then pony head and the butterfly family every single recurring character in the show just stopped existing even though they got multiple episodes of focus.

People were super happy when it happened to alfonso and ferguson but then every recurring character got treated with the same contempt and it just makes you wonder what was the point of this character having so much focus if the show was just gonna stop caring.

>if they had balls they should've just hooked her up with StarFan13
That would actually have been great.

Still better than pairing her with shitty purple demon boy.

oh god, THAT happened.

I forgot

Attached: monumental kek.jpg (1280x1080, 290K)

Any other option for Jackie to hook up with - another boy, a monster, even a monster girl - would be better. Prove me wrong.

Is everyone in the USA gay or something?

This era in time will be a laughing stock in less than 10 years. How cringe everything will be for the nostalgic babies that grew up on WOKE PROPAGANDA.

No, but the media loves gaslighting that there are 40% of closet homosexuals.

>don't be a homophobe, homosexuality is deep inside us from birth
>lol I became a dyke in 3 days in vacations, fuck CIS scum XD
lots of dissonance with the speech and the act there

Why? At least she got a waifu instead of just getting used as plaything like Kelly.

>I wanna say if they had balls they should've just hooked her up with StarFan13
>Maybe it'd be cool on some sort of symbolic level though, like the character who existed just to fangirl over Star found happiness and a real relationship with the character who was created just to be crushed on by Marco.
Actually would've been neat

>this is how panicked conservacucks think when they realize they've already lost the culture war
blue wave 2020

>wtf teenagers discover their sexuality in their teenage years?!??
based retarded boomer

That shit was abrupt and you know it. Felt like those old tumblr comics where the girl ends up falling for some weird non-human chick after generic "ugh men are scum" shenanigans. Y'all know the ones

Attached: tumblr_njji2utO7c1qaq4qjo2_1280.png (734x1133, 933K)

when was the last time a tomboy or alt chick wasn't gay in a show?

You are a virgin and it shows.

>wow I met someone I'm totally not only a lesbian but I hate all men that were nice to me a week before because the flag is absolute, be gay or be dead
You are a fanatic. No matter how much you lie to yourself, that's all you are.

Reminder that user with a lesbian hateboner for dykes got cucked by a FUCKING FEMALE. He is below subtier male and should be laughed at.

No. We homos just control the media.

>That shit was abrupt and you know it.
No it wasn't, you're just retarded. She's a side character who disappeared for a while and had a change off-screen. That's how you handle unimportant side characters who only exist as stepping stones for the main characters. The pacing isn't the issue here, so consider the possibility that you're simply triggered by the subject matter.

damn libtards btfo by BASED retarded boomers

>random ramblings with no relation to reality
>have sex incel
ooof how will the tolerant left ever recover??

>I don't want to aknowledge things that are outside the holy prayers I recited all day. you are wrong because I'm playing dumb
yeah this doesn't work well in the real worl, you can keep it for your twitter account

Wendy

Almost all irl tomboys and alt chicks are bi at least.

If only they made her a proper character, rather than just arm-candy

Bruh don't remind me of this.

If it makes you feel better a lot of them settle down with men after they fool around with girls.

better or worse?

Attached: 1553022501961.jpg (603x600, 165K)

It doesn't really count though. It's just some creepy self-insert fanon bullshit in a season that can be classified as "whatever, do what you want. I didn't even want another season".

With that in consideration, gay Jackie's not even the real Jackie. Jackie's a character who is straight. This Jackie is just some losers self-insert.

>What is bisexuality?
A girl can go out with a guy and then another girl, doesn't mean she was "turned gay".

Cringe

>you see she's not interested in you because she's a lesbian! haha there's no way a woman would be unattracted to you unless it was because of her sexual orientation! and not because your own issues or her own issues that aren't related to sexuality

She was always a carpet muncher in denial.

Keep living in denial user.

This, it also made the fandom think how preg Star would be

Attached: 1558887866932.jpg (1275x1650, 458K)

cartoon.

>she never was a dyke until the lesbian writer took over her character and self inserted on her
fixed that one friendo

He's mad at the lesbian perversion pushed into kid's media.

All tomboys are likely to be rug munchers in real life anyway so what's the problem?

Cogtuno is a meddling motherfucker. Could be Worst, could been a Kiss. But they might chicken out in that idea

>ooof
>calling yourself the tolerant left
t. virgin

If Jackie had more character aside be Marco's muse, I'd understand be angry. Aside that, make her lesbian was unecessary, at most.

YEAH I KNOW! The ending was god damn awful!!

My anaconda don't
My anaconda don't
My anaconda don't want none
Unless you got buns, hun

I don’t know what you would expect from the mess that is s4, user.

> Girl dates boy
> Girl dates another girl
> Must be a lesbian

Imagine being this fucking dumb in 2019

Boy toy named Troy used to live in Detroit
Big dope dealer money, he was gettin' some coins
Was in shootouts with the law, but he live in a palace
Bought me Alexander McQueen, he was keeping me stylish
Now that's real, real, real
Gun in my purse, bitch, I came dressed to kill
Who wanna go first? I had them pushing daffodils
I'm high as hell, I only took a half a pill
I'm on some dumb shit, by the way, what he say?
He can tell I ain't missing no meals
Come through and fuck him in my automobile
Let him eat it with his grills and he tellin' me to chill
And he telling me it's real, that he love my sex appeal
Say he don't like 'em boney, he want something he can grab
So I pulled up in the Jag, and I hit him with the jab like
Dun-d-d-dun-dun-d-d-dun-dun

Janna ended up being the purest of heart somehow.

Attached: hug.png (1000x850, 358K)

My anaconda don't, my anaconda don't
My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns, hun

One and a hand full of others. Very few.

That's a lie.

After being all messed?

Oh my gosh, look at her butt
(Look at her butt)
Look at, look at, look at
Look, at her butt

> lesbian perversion
I'd call it "the purest form of love".

Better but it'd generate such a shitstorm that even the genocide end would be overshadow by cuck jokes

This user is based, and desserve all the pussie in this board

Attached: 4Chan - reaction Ok and WP.gif (500x364, 983K)

>blue wave 2020
I know this narrative user...

Attached: 4Chan - Malala against Trump.jpg (409x960, 91K)

Little in the middle but she got much back
(Oh my God, look at her butt)

>I’m mad that a fictional character is bisexual!

Attached: D175B195-B3E2-4C26-9A74-34CD9EE5A7C4.png (800x450, 359K)

Indeed, they took the lazy Korra:LAB route.

Attached: Star vs_Yeah, blow it up_02.jpg (640x360, 65K)

Oh, sorry, should I say "exploring her sexuality"? It's a dumb world, with dumb expectatives. Deal with it.

My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns, hun
Don't want none unless you got buns, hun

>meet another girll for a day and goes further than she did in 3 seasons because she's a self inset of the gay writer
impossible to defend that trash.

If they invested an episode focusing on her, how could they make the "reveal" later?
Secondary characters don't need episodes to drastically change.

as long as most of them also like to smoke pole I'm more than fine with this.

>he doesn't want to be the guy to show a girl the power of the dick after a bad experience with the vag.

We already had a successful blue wave in 2018, but you probably stuck your head in the sand and comforted yourself with memes from 4 years ago.

did they really make Jackie a dyke? I stopped watching after season 2

No. Media creators tend to forget that California isn’t the entire country

What's the point of this post when Star Vs does in fact take place in California

(Look at her butt)
Look at, look at, look at
Look, at her butt

Well she is a tomboy so it was bound to happen.

Depends. It's that a generic nigger or a Star vs character?

So would anyone like a drawing of them kissing?

So would anyone like a drawing of them kissing?

>ctrl f'd both "sabrina" and "cotugno"
>no mentions
good, sounds like Yea Forums's finally recognized cotugno didn't work on the ep

>literally written about her own life
>nonononon it's not my QUEEEN YOU NAZIIIII

Attached: nobody gives a fuk.gif (460x344, 2.79M)

I'm ok with it. Hurt, but I'm ok.

Attached: 434.png (621x440, 432K)

Jesus Christ you have no idea the things I’d do to them in a threeway

It's still better regardless of being a new character or not. The problem is anons project too much into cartoons, can't deal with any kind of rejection and to be honest they're kinda racist

Attached: Erased.jpg (600x338, 27K)

Ah ha! But what if... das a boi.

Attached: 4chan-yaranaika-face_1.jpg (320x320, 13K)

Peppermint Patty is clearly straight.

Janna is the one girl you never really consider because she's not the prettiest and she's a loner, but in the end, is the most pure and best girl. Then you realize you fucked up because you didn't go after her.

I wish there was justice for Janna.

Attached: 916.png (996x645, 411K)

oh yeah just like last time right?

Frenchie probably wouldn't be into it.

Better alone than with a gysspie

Attached: Reaction - boomer hurt.jpg (774x543, 30K)

She's Filipino dude.

The warning signs were there but most people refused to heed them.

Attached: 1487812137579.png (920x520, 311K)

Janna will get her justice post-series. Now that Marco has officially acknowledged that they are friends, Janna has a blank check to get as close as she wants to with him.

>"Why are we eating out together?" "Because we're friends now?"
>"Why do we have to hold hands on the way there?" "Because we're friends now."
>"Why are you inviting yourself in my room?" "Because we're friends now."
>"Why are you getting into bed with me?" "Because we're friends now."
>"Why are you pregnant with my child?" "Because we're friends now."

Attached: 1536115052250.png (891x912, 612K)

I want a tomboy gf, but most of them are becoming trannies these days

What do

fpbp

Thats nature for you man, Not much you can do. Just get to know one, eventually down the line you ask to go out, if she likes eating carpets move on.

I really didn't want to be reminded of this

I had practically erased it from my mind, and you had to remind me

Stay mad

Which episode?
Skipped out on the last couple seasons, but might give this one a watch.

Britta's Tacos

Shit, thats its actual name, I assumed this was some lesbian joke.

Nice edit.

>French

Okay user.

Oh shit he fucked up then

How?

usually when guys "make girls turn gay" it's because of rape of getting knocked up

Finn is a chad faget

They generally aren't

But, Marco wouldn't reciprocate the feeling because of chickenbutt

Girl who is willing to fool around with your dick while you're unconscious > girls who doesn't

I'm more mad that she basically dropped out of the show entirely up to this point than her dating a girl. It really showed that one of the major flaws with the show is just not knowing what to do with most of the side characters and making most of them disposable and irrelevant by the end.

I want to be raped by Janna

t. Marco

I bet five bucks Jackie's gonna get an STD from her dyke girlfriend like Sabrina Cotungo.

why? muslim lesbian from france? kek. its like most fantasy shit ever.

Attached: ebrj4ee3rg931.png (571x768, 554K)

Fuuuuuck I just saw a documentary about the 80's Drug War and it was fucked up how this guy ended up. Ronald Reagan was a mistake.

>bumping tacos

Attached: not even subtle.png (1920x1080, 1.25M)

>we thought she'd remain magical or even keep the cheek marks
NOPE FUCK YOU ALSO SHE WAS ONLY *PRETENDING* TO BE RETARDED ALL THIS TIME ALSO HEKAPOO IS DEAD AND THE MHC WERE TO BLAME FOR EVERYTHING
I sincerely hope Nefcy and Bisignano never get to write for television again and spend the next 20 years reminding themselves how they fucked up so bad

In 2018? Yeah that's what happened. And this time the flip states are GOP controlled and they're the ones to lose the senate.

>suddenly lesbians isn't shit writing
>making every tomboy a lesbian isn't shit writing
I mean, like someone else said there were hundreds of other things worse in the season, but that was still some hot garbage

Season 3 was the beginning of the end with forcing Star and Marco apart with no logical reason and story sense in order to create another love triangle that actively has no purpose in the show besides delaying the main pairing. Compare Lava Lake beach and Bon Bon
>Bon Bon
> further introduced the concept of negative emotions causing great magical destruction
>A major part in Star's character development as it shows her efforts in being a good friend to Marco biting her back when she realizes she likes him
>Changed the status quo of the episode with Ludo stealing the book, a pivotal show moment and aiding in Star maturing, something that is brought up in later episodes, (Raid the Cave, Star's monologue in Collateral Damage, Face the Music)
>Lave Lake Beach
>Has no story elements, is pretty much just "yeah Marco now knows he likes Star)
>Zero relevance on the show
>No impact on Marco's character except for Booth Buddies, which is also straight up ignored for the entirety of season 4.

It's just a phase.

You faggots are so bad you turned my dyed in the wool Democrat grandma red and she fucking hates it. Keep trying to push illegal voters through and see what happens

And your virginity is just a phase, right?

Bisexuality is a meme user, they don't exist.

I remember liking season 1 when it was Star, Marco, and their 2 stupid friends going on silly adventures with hints at something bigger lurking in the background. When season 4 hit, the show somehow devolved into nothing but politics and shipping. It wound up being so far off from what I originally liked that I almost gave up out of boredom.

It usually just means they grew up with primarily male peers/friends/siblings. It's more connected to casual habits than sexuality.

>two bullet wounds to his head
scary

And your chances of getting laid before you kill yourself are pretty much nonexistent.

Or stay forever alone like me.

Absolutely seething :PPPP

>I am enfuriated! YOU WILL DIE ALONE AND YOUR LIFE WILL BE MISERABLE I CAST THE SPELL OF MISSFORTUNE ON YOU YOU JERKCOP

>Frenchie probably wouldn't be into it.
That just makes my cock harder.

Says the virgin who’s obsessively livid with bisexuals lmao.
Now please kill yourself before you think of shooting up a school, college, place of worship, government building, or anything inhabited by people.

>Now please kill yourself before you think of shooting up a school, college, place of worship, government building, or anything inhabited by people.
Seething and projecting, sad.

Season 1 and 2 had soul. Season 3 and 4 was soulless.

well she didn't work on the episode at all
>story by Dominic Bisignano (co-head director), Todd Casey (staff writer), Aaron Hammersley (co-head director), Amy Higgins (Staff writer), John Infantino
(story editor), & Daron Nefcy (showrunner
>written/storyboarded by Casey Crowe & Charlotte Jackson
>directed by Brett Varon

I'm never mad

>Season 3 and 4 was soulless.
Remember when we thought Marco would make something of himself after they teased how much of Chad he could be after 15 years of adventuring only to go nowhere and become a faggot with a cape. Remember when anons got hyped because of that stupid thing?

I don’t but I do remember the countless Ponyhead and Tom episodes that amounted to nothing or shipping drama

Series should have ended with Marco making something of himself with Janna's help

Attached: goingout.png (600x510, 155K)

Too kino and would require actual effort from the writers who were too busy killing the show.

Attached: 44917777.jpg (826x911, 79K)

Would you like it if Janna was the main character and Star never existed at all?
I mean, who would watch a show about "Weird Filipino Girl because she can and her reluctant teasing victim".

>and Tom episodes that amounted to nothing or shipping drama
Man talk about a character that was dragged through the dirt. Dude was the butt monkey for two fucking seasons.

>Suicide from two shots in the head
Nigga, you really expect me to believe that?

>Would you like it if Janna was the main character and Star never existed at all?
Only if they do it like Jelly Janna and have Janna reflect on how being a shitty person has ruined her and Marco’s old friendship and slowly mend it with adventures and friendship.

>According to a description of Webb's injuries in the Los Angeles Times, he shot himself with a .38 revolver, which he placed near his right ear. The first shot went through his face, and exited at his left cheek. The coroner's staff concluded that the second shot hit an artery. Daunt, Tina (March 16, 2005).
It’s pretty fucking shady.

I will never forgive them for robbing me and other patricians of the best /ss/ pairing of the decade

Attached: f10682c88e2ea6e2d3c5e9aae55c0560fb0cc1699b25594846636ca14e3438b8.jpg (700x693, 17K)

>I want a tomboy gf, but most of them are becoming trannies these days
Fuck you for reminding me

Attached: 1562908281214.jpg (604x403, 39K)

Not him but it's unironically true. Same deal with that CIA agent that was stuffed into a body bag, locked in it, and died of asphyxiation. That was called a suicide too. They're not afraid of getting called out

Yeah, that could be.
But wouldn't putting Janna in the spotlight for all the show remove the mystique she had that I am sure many fell in love with and made her interesting and compelling to begin with?

>CURRENT DECADE

>But wouldn't putting Janna in the spotlight for all the show remove the mystique she had that I am sure many fell in love with and made her interesting and compelling to begin with?
Nah, I actually think more spotlight would’ve been great considering her current background is pretty bland. She’s a Filipina American but unlike Marco and Star who do occasionally show their heritage Janna has nothing to show for her’s. It feels very taped on, so I’m sure a more developed background would be good for her.

Probably worth mentioning that "weird delusional girl with no powers" was the original pitch for Star.

>They're not afraid of getting called out
The CIA is the reason why Latin America is so fucked. Sure commies suck, but when you dissect the shit the CIA have done you realize it makes perfect sense socialists groups are popular over there.

>wtFFF people acknowleding changing standards of the TIME?!?? WTfffff i thought culture was sTATIC?!?

Yeah, I remember the concept art/comic Nefcy drew up. I prefer what we got in the show but there was definitely charm in the pitch that the show couldn’t achieve.

Remember the /gfg/ hackposters coming up with nightmare scenarios about how Gravity Falls season 3 would have been nothing but Hirsch going full derangement and making the show nothing but a commentary on contemporary politics? That is what the latter half of Star became. Mina was the most paper thin "FUCK DRUMPF AND THE RACISTS WHO VOTED FOR HIM" effigy you could think of. Suddenly, there were no bad monsters, despite them being plenty of clearly evil ones in most of seasons 1 and 2. Every monster who did something that harmed a mewman, such as taking over their homes, did so because of some sort of victim blaming mentality of "well, the monsters were there first 500 years ago", the same flimsy logic behind "You can't oppose immigration because your ancestors were immigrants! Unless you are a native american..." In the end, though the show was trying to make you sympathize with the poor discriminated monsters, you felt worse for the mewni people that were forced to uproot their lives or mingle among beings that were robbing and trying to kill them (until the poorly explained show logic said they werent) not long ago.

>character assassination

Don't you need to have a personality first?

>muh CIA
Tankie pls go.

Latin America is a shithole because of a mix of hot climate, lack of real national identity, and feudalism tier land ownership systems.

>j-j-j-j-just ignore the decades of US intervention and corporate warfare just stop paying attention to it just STOP!!!!
No.

>Latin America is a shithole because of a mix of hot climate, lack of real national identity, and feudalism tier land ownership systems.
In other words, it makes sense that Latin America is a breeding ground for socialist/left wing regimes. Documented CIA-backed atrocities were the sprinkles on the cake.

Defending the show here for a bit (being fair here), I can't imagine the original pitch topping what we got instead. I'd give at least one season at that's that.
But still throwing a bone for Jannafans (I am indifferent to her character), does Philippine has it's own myths and demon stuff stories worth writing cartoons about? Kinda like Victor and Valentino but in Philippine? Janna dragging Marco around mystic stuff and weird fuckery happen, Filipino style?

That lesbian seal girl looks vaguely familiar

Attached: Sappy Jappy.jpg (787x767, 185K)

>I-T'S THE BIG BAD CIA!!
No, you fuck off with that shit. Unless your country was absolutely retarded enough to try going red during the Cold War when the stakes were nuclear armageddon, the CIA didn't give a shit about you.

All of those problems go back before America, the CIA, hell in some cases Europeans in general being around were a thing.

>does Philippine has it's own myths and demon stuff stories worth writing cartoons about? Kinda like Victor and Valentino but in Philippine? Janna dragging Marco around mystic stuff and weird fuckery happen, Filipino style?
YES YES! Holy shit there would be so much to list because every region of the Philippines has their own culture and spin on traditions thanks to the archipelagos being a hotspot for trading.

>Cold War when the stakes were nuclear armageddon
Dude, the Soviets were in fucking shithole by the eighties and actually had to open up to the West so they could stay afloat a while longer.

>Go to France to meet a girl
>She's not even French

>Unless your country was absolutely retarded enough to try going red during the Cold War
The US was already toppling democratic governments on behalf of American fruit companies long before the civil war.

*Cold War, not civil war

Well there you go.
Try to get someone of talent and writing decent stories interested, and do PLENTY of research, and you're all set, make your AU.
Peace out.

Have we considered that Jackie might not be lesbian?

This whole thing could be a big misunderstanding.

Attached: star_skeptical.png (573x636, 407K)

>exploring her sexuality
Then why define her sexuality as lesbian????????

Teenagers are dumb dude I wouldn’t doubt it. Plus it was a pretty wishy washy way for the writers to sink another ship for the big end after it was pretty clear Jackie really liked Marco.

The US playing musical chairs with some Central American puppets has nothing to do with the turmoil in Latin American countries. Class and race divides and the landed elites controlling most of the country have more to do with it. Stop blaming your country's laziness and failures on some mystical CIA nigger toppling narco-states with a 10 mknute phone call.

rule of gay is that being normal is the fragile state while homosexuality is reverting to the true religion

>The US playing musical chairs with some Central American puppets has nothing to do with the turmoil in Latin American countries

>The US playing musical chairs with some Central American puppets has nothing to do with the turmoil in Latin American countries.
Right and the Iraq and Afghanistan Wars are just some oopsie-woopsies, fuck off retard.

>the landed elites controlling most of the country have more to do with it.
Lmao who do you think supported them? The fucking commies?

even if you ignore people who worked on the episode being like JACKIE'S GF and so confirming it, there was somewhat plausible deniability about it until they skateboarded away literally holding hands

unless you mean "she could be bi." which I mean, yeah, she could, but the dialogue sorta seemed to imply she figured out she actually liked girls

The fuck does neocon wars have to do with LatAm being a shithole? You fuck off with the offtopic victim mentality you infected this thread with.
Those elites existed long before the US even existed.

I've traveled to these countries. Full of el abominacions throwing trash everywhere and robbing each other or tourists. Just like Iranian niggers you blame your country's faults and your race's inherent laziness and imeptitude on an easy scapegoat 1000 miles away.

There was a facebook screenshot from one of the writers congratulating the episode for making Jackie like her, a bisexual. I didn’t save it because eww, but it’s out there.

>The fuck does neocon wars have to do with LatAm being a shithole? You fuck off with the offtopic victim mentality you infected this thread with.
It's referring to your embarrassing, blatant and transparent attempt to brush off warfare with childish comparisons like "musical chairs". You are just a coddled little child when you speak like that, you just don't ever want to acknowledge the consequences of your nation's actions while still jerking off about how much power and responsibility you have. Fucking Americans. I'm glad you're eating your own with your own stupid self-destructive choices.

>Those elites existed long before the US even existed.
And those elites ruled the country thanks to the US. Ever heard of the Somoza dynasty? Us putting dudes like that in power is what lead to the creation of the Sandinistas.

>successful
>barely win the house
>lose the senate
>house dems currently divided between AOC and Pelosi

The US has only gotten into a small handful of armed conflicts with LatAm countries over its 200+ year history and the vast majority involved fewer than a hundred or so people. Most of LatAm's more destructive conflicts were civil wars between crillos and muttstizos, or some country like Paraguay going full German Autism and trying to lebensraum their neighbors.

Eating my own? My state, smaller than most LatAm countries, has a higher GDP than most Spanish speaking countries combined.
Nicaragua is even worse than most African states, however possible that is. Left or right hasn't done your disgrace of a nation any favors, you would literally be better off being annexed by Mexico.

>Nicaragua is even worse than most African states, however possible that is.
Military dictatorships and civil wars funded by Reagan tend to do that yes.

>Left or right hasn't done your disgrace of a nation any favors, you would literally be better off being annexed by Mexico.
I’m an American ma’am, don’t jinx that shit.

She did like him, but she wasn't what he really needed.
And her getting together with someone else, boy or girl, was needed to give her character closure where she straight up tells Marco that they weren't a good match, and he should get together with someone he's in better sync, rather than shaming him for how bad he was of a boyfriend to her.
She moved on, better than to stay there waiting for him to be better to her.

>barely win the house
>barely
Wow look at that cope.
It's the largest gain by Democrats since Nixon's time.
>lose the senate
?? The Republicans already had a senate and very few seats were in contention in the first place. Who are you getting these talking points from? Whoever you're parroting doesn't seem to care much for accuracy.

>And her getting together with someone else, boy or girl, was needed to give her character closure
It wasn’t tho, having Jackie move away, or switch schools and coming back to tell him that their breakup was for better is infinitely better than the character going gay out of the blue. It’s fucking sexuality, something that sticks with you for the rest of your life, something that shouldn’t be taken lightly, but here it’s treated as a way out.

Blue wave was projected for both houses, don't kid yourself you braindead drone

>finn fags have to live in denial

Attached: tumblr_ps3rpaKKan1vxlx4ro1_400.png (326x600, 142K)

Gotta respect Hirsch for not falling for "cute /u/ girls couple" meme and using two middle aged men as his token gay couple (and even interracial for additional diversity points!).

Sabrina "every mc in the show is bi" Cuntugno, same one that boarded this ep. Go figure

Attached: D2DcL_lU4AEXrZX.jpg (1200x811, 135K)

Why is it always lesbians instead of gay guys these days? The latest one I can think of is this absolute chad and that was 6 years ago.

Attached: Mitch_Downe.jpg (600x600, 20K)

At the end of the day it's propaganda (no matter if you like it or not). You gotta do it step by step. You first want to make cute girls kissing each other be okay for everyone (especially that girls are generally much more touchy, so it's smaller step). Bara will come later.

IM mad because i was expecting this thing in S3 and onward
youtube.com/watch?v=8x4P_PnX9kQ

not bullshit shitty writing. Fucking sjw's ruined this show.

Attached: 1517737307_1488740993452.jpg (480x480, 64K)

If Sabrina Cotugno died, i believe Star Vs would have been epic like Avatar the last airbender. She ruined everything cool and every theorycrafting in S3 and S4. She made everything random, focused on shitty love triangles and progressive messages. She even managed to ruin StaCo for everyone who wasn't a starco fanatic

>still upset about this
*dabs on Yea Forumsmblr's grave*

I don't get, is it irony?

Marco should've also been a hypnotist. His goody two-shoes personality dealing with hypnosis would cancel out Janna's rebellious personality dealing with hypnosis.