Who is your Eternian or Etherian waifu? Any version of MOTU or POP is valid

Who is your Eternian or Etherian waifu? Any version of MOTU or POP is valid

Attached: Evil-Lyn-Statue-02.jpg (640x960, 63K)

This little hottiee with conviniently grabbale ears.

Attached: tumblr_plq6ldTTDg1rurwtgo2_250.png (250x258, 83K)

>soi-ra
>valid
lol

I'd go with SPOP's Entrapta, if only because she's a little more interesting than any of the other princesses and she's a part of the more interesting group of people, The Horde.

Attached: 1555326179421.png (1240x1080, 609K)

Entrapta is best girl. She needs more interactions with Hordak. They have such good non-romantic chemistry. He can talk to her in his arrogant tone about how stupid everyone on etheria is, and she’ll ignore it just to listen to all the tech knowledge he has, while she has enough sense to know when to leave if he’s mad, but doesn’t take it personally.

Hell, even his whole schtick about “failure is when something stops serving a purpose” jives with her “you didn’t fail if you learned something.”

Would you a tentacle girl?

Attached: octavia_sumi_ink_by_aldgerrelpa-d5wbxox.jpg (752x1063, 232K)

Ironically, Frosta is the hottest

Attached: frosta.jpg (988x1516, 169K)

I'm also legit curious to see where their relationship(non romantic) is heading. Because right now, Entrapta has done more for the Horde than a vast majority of his SiC's and soldiers have done and she's on track to help him open the portal, a device he's spent decades on perfecting. She also hasn't lied to him and is truthful about what she can or can't do.

>“failure is when something stops serving a purpose” jives with her “you didn’t fail if you learned something.”
I wonder if he'll learn that failure sometimes yields results from him working with Entrapta?

Could I get that minus the girl?

honestly I hope this happens
I know the "defeated with friendship" thing is a trope, but how long has it been since that's actually happened?
I guess SU kinda did it, but that show sucked hard and it never gave anyone a reason to stop being part of the bad guys.

>minus the girl

Ssssqueeze? It's not really tentacles, but it's probably the closest you can get to it in a guy in MOTU

Attached: sssqueeze.jpg (425x425, 32K)

Love me some Catra

Attached: FFD1B71D-BDE6-4ED5-86C8-5EC51CE78813.jpg (259x253, 14K)

Attached: evil.jpg (480x747, 62K)

So,is Nu Ra worth a watch? Is it full sjw bullshit or actually good? I can move over characters genders and color if they are good and don't make a BIG deal about it.

I think the interesting part is both Hordak and Light Hope both sorta want the same thing (They both want Etheria to be connected with the main dimension) and I wonder if Light Hope is going to do something that's going to have disastrous results. I'll be honest, I don't trust that AI for shit and with the way she dragged Mara as some madwoman and been telling everyone that will listen that she's a terrible person, I bet Mara wasn't being the unreasonable/Mad She-Ra that LH is making her out to be.

IMO the first few episodes aren’t very good, but it more than makes up for it in later episodes. “Promise” definitely made sitting through the first 2 or 3 episodes worth it for me.

I fear the show will be too shallow to explore these ideas.

Season one is ok, but is a slog to get through because the introduce a princess in every episode, I attribute that to worldbuilding and know it's necessary. But still, it's kinda boring.

Season two is quite better, if only because you get the cast whittled down to more interesting people and the conflicts are a bit more interconnected. Plus, The Horde has more prominence and Hordak is a very interesting bad guy who's a pragmatist and fairly reasonable.

The SJW shit isn't awful, hell the canon lesbians that are in the show are quite literally in the show for three episode and of those three, they're the background/have no speaking roles for two of them. They sort of have some role in in the season one finale but it's negligible. Catra and Adora aren't even a couple and for all the fandom's fanart/fic, the two of them Adora is fearful of Catra and kinda wants nothing to really do with her. bow's dads are in only one episode and that's at the end of season two. Scorpia's a lesbian and wants Catra to love her, but that scorpion is stuck in the friendzone and badly. And from the interviews, it's going to get worse for her.

The animation is alright, but dear god they need some editors to go through and fix the animation mistakes/polish the edges, 'cause while it's not bad, it can be better and I wish the fight scenes were more dynamic.

I'd rate it a 6.5-7/10. It's not too bad, but I wish they'd work on their animation better and try to make the good guys a little more interesting. Because, as of now, The Horde is the best part of the show.

That's what I worry about, because there are some interesting concepts in the show and I'm worried that it will be lost amongst the "Who's gonna be shipped with who" part of the fandom. And those annoying fucks are loud, obnoxious and are the most prolific on social media.

>The Horde is the best part of the show.

I haven't watched the show, but don't they they really have next to none of the Horde even in the show?
If the Horde is the best part, and "the Horde" refers pretty much exclusively to Hordak/Entrapta and Catra/Scorpia, that's really not enough to capture my interest. And that's not said to shit on the show, before I get a defense-force jumping down my throat, it's just that it doesn't sound like it has enough that would appeal to me.

For me, my interest in the MOTU/POP universe is "weird monsters and robots with weird powers and personality quirks doing funny, scary or badass shit."

If you were to tell me that it had Mantenna or Dylamug as comic relief, Mosquitor or Leech being creepy bug monsters, Modulok whipping up insane body horror mad science, or Dragstor tearing shit up and doing vehicle stunts, you'd get me hooked.

Attached: horde.jpg (2737x4096, 1.72M)

The Horde has always been the best part of the show. The Resistance characters were largely incompetent and airheaded to the point they were annoying while the Horde was just incompetent and didn't have soccermom-friendly designs outside of Cao's cousin.

The only other character that appeared for the Horde is Grizzlor and as a drill sergeant basically. If you want the wacky shit that made MOTU/POP interesting for you, this show isn't really for you.

That's what I figured. I'll have to take a hard pass on this version of PoP

>before I get a defense-force jumping down my throat, it's just that it doesn't sound like it has enough that would appeal to me.
Oh no, believe me, I wish there were more of the old MOTU characters from the Horde too. Unfortunately I think the show is already half over(it's supposed to have 52 episodes and we're past twenty episodes now) and I highly doubt they'd add a plethora of more characters either.

>He can talk to her in his arrogant tone about how stupid everyone on etheria is

The first time Hordak did this to her, Entrapta then yelled back at him that she fixed the power source to his portal machine and demanded she tell him everything. Then the madman actually did.

H: "You wouldn't get it."
E: "I fixed your cords, so fuck you I can!"
>H: *Then tells her about the portal*
>E: *Immediately talks about the military applications of portals and asks if she can help*
H: "I'm gonna be doing bigger things than using it as a weapon."
>E: *continues to help him with making the portal*

I'm paraphrasing, but this is essentially what happened. And people still try to say she was coerced into helping Hordak.

WTF user, are you me?

>the realization that, as far as the old continuity is concerned, Orko was the only one with a definite, canonical love interest

Maybe Orko is a lot cooler than anyone gives him credit for

Attached: orko.jpg (206x245, 14K)

Wasn’t his schtick that he was actually pretty good on Trolla but Eternia fucked with his magic? Or he lost his wand or something?

I always thought man-at-arms was just being an unreasonable cunt because he doesn’t like the randomness of magic. Hell, the one time he smashed sorceress puss he ended up a single dad.

>dyke ra

Attached: 18897B83-87DC-43DD-9319-DC54472DC5EC.jpg (600x315, 12K)

The older show was unintentionally gayer than Nu-She-Ra. The new show is ok. It’s a standard kid’s show.

I'm pretty sure most of the show is already done, so there's minimal chance of fandom influence at this point. It would have to do well enough for DreamWorks to order a fresh batch before that would even be a concern. If anything, I'm glad there was a set end point for the team from the beginning, we might avoid the common problem of not being able to correctly pace a show's overarching plot that we've seen so often lately.

I really like Evelyn. I liked Teela in the 2003 show. I liked She-Ra in the older show. Catra and Entrapta in the newer one. I’m seriously hoping they animated the Injustice vs MotU comics, cause I loved watching Skeletor fight Darkseid. That was fun as hell.

Yes, Orko actually is arguably Trolla's greatest magician.
Personally, I feel like Orko's magic works on "toon logic." He can only do something "when it's funny."
Most of the time, his magic screws up and does something dumb to provide a bit of comic relief, but then at the same time, he has also been shown to get one over on Shadow Weaver because it was funny and humiliated her

Great contribution.

>animated the Injustice vs MotU comics

They would need to animate MOTU/Thundercats first. Skeletor winding up on Earth won't make sense unless you establish what happened at the end of the first crossover

>Orko
>Trolla's greatest magician
I think Montork would have something to say about that.

Sorceress Teela is the best!

Attached: RCO001_w_1465040697.jpg (1008x1600, 498K)

fappy fappy

Also Battleground Teela!

Attached: teela_page_1final_colors_net_by_brianb3x_dd8ftjz-pre.jpg (719x1111, 176K)

And of course the Green Goddess.

Attached: greengoddessart_full.jpg (1000x1222, 472K)

Despara. The best version of She-Ra by far.

Attached: 64779808_2898597063500755_9221988125629063168_n.jpg (1003x1254, 138K)

Which was the hotter Evil-Lyn disguise?
Nadira...

Attached: nadira.jpg (720x480, 56K)

...or Majestra?

Attached: Majestra.jpg (351x480, 20K)

Circe

Attached: Circe the Siren.jpg (845x474, 61K)

Go to bed, Ram-Man

Isn't she an Earthling?

Only in the Golden book "continuity" I think.
She was only from earth in one shit story where she, Beast man and Triklops were originally Marlena's crew for her space ship

That’s actually kind of neat

Don't watch it; the woman in charge of it hates men.

Attached: noelle.png (1003x1661, 218K)

Masters of the Universe seems like it has a lot of cool shit in it.