Do you miss me Yea Forums ?

do you miss me Yea Forums ?

Attached: Capture.png (932x477, 778K)

Marinette had more personnality in the trailer than the actual show

Attached: Capture.png (900x477, 488K)

I think both the 2D footage we've seen, and the 3D show looks really poorly animated. In stills, they tend to look pretty good, but in motion they both look astoundingly cheap.

brainlet.

Attached: Capture.png (907x482, 543K)

admit it user, you don't actually think either version of the show is good, you just wanna fuck the underage cat boy

I was super excited for the show based of the 2d trailer

then i saw the 3d version and immediately lost all hype

so are you say people actually wanted the show to be another faux anime

The current show is faux anime in all but superficial aesthetics
Right down to the bottom of the barrel dubbing

with every bullet so far

Where the fuck is her nose?

>I think
nobody cares about the mental state of a retard.

>faux
it would have been animated by Toei you shit eating mongoloid.

Oh please, are you seriously going to trust Toei considering how often they cut the budget and effort to juggernauts like Dragon Ball Super and One Piece? Those shows look like absolute shit despite how much money they should be raking in.
Miraculous Ladybug would have never gotten the attention it did if it stayed as a 2D anime.

Yeah but the plot wouldn't change since you would still have the same shit tier writers.
Feelsbadman, absolute wasted potential.

>No argument
You tell him.

>"MUH EMOTION ARE LAW, AGREE WITH ME AND OBEYYYY"
>arguments
Nobody will miss your death.

What emotion?

No. The 2d designs are no better than the 3d designs, and there's no reason to think that the budget saving 'quality' would have been any better if they'd gone with 2d.

Your show is terrible either way.

Wasn't Felix supposed to appear in the show ? Where is he ??

Attached: PV_HQ_(8).png (500x281, 234K)

No please, I don't want Astruc to ruin him for fuck sakes.

He's going to and you can't stop him.

>budget meme

The interest of the average Yea Forums user in this show is to furiously masturbate to still images or edits, so the animation quality is not all that important

yes because they know their action magical girl shows and ladybug isn't shounen trash.

that's bridgette, the eccentric, energetic girl who's brutally honest and sweet to the point of exasperation, not (((Marinette))), the complexated control freak that goes away with her shenanigans just because she's the writer's pet

Attached: 1561285146756.png (312x447, 172K)