Just watched the Captain Underpants movie. Why the fuck is this not praised to high hell? It was really good

Just watched the Captain Underpants movie. Why the fuck is this not praised to high hell? It was really good.

Attached: 189708R1.jpg (648x972, 123K)

You really need to address your bullshit behaviour, dude.

What?

It came out at the wrong time (beside Wonder Woman) and was forgotten.
In other news, season 3 comes out soon, not that anybody remembers that either.

Attached: CAP_PD201_01023604_RGB-RS.jpg (1920x1062, 718K)

It also wasn't advertised very well and had a very odd international release from what I remember.

i like the concept of the main antagonist of the show being also the best ally of the main characters .

I forgot it came out

There's a show!?
There's gonna be a SEASON 3!?

I love these -orama things. They're hilarious.

I originally didn't want to give it a chance because I was so burnt out on the 3D CGI movies
I gave it a shot a few months back on Netflix and had a decent watch

I especially like the little character development they gave Krupp. that part where he gives them back their comic at the end got a genuine smile outta my cynical ass

Hell even the original BOOKS didn't give Krupp a redemption arc.

I fucking love when they go to his house and his dining room table only has one chair.

I loved it way too much

The show is complete shit

faggot opinion

I only watched season one, but it was typical Netflix cash grab propagandize garbage

>propagandize
Fucking summer.

Attached: 1449543565882.png (361x691, 192K)

Sorry, I meant to type propagandized. Fuck me for making a typo right?

Didn’t watch it but my nephews loved it

This movie was impressively loyal to the books, while still creating a new interpretation of the story.

If you think I was making fun of your spelling, you're worse off than I thought.

Edith is CUTE
CUTE
CUTE

Attached: 45d1882b857bb0397a407bfa7d3c5815.png (1280x686, 907K)

So, the show is pretty okay, but I honestly like the format more than the content. It's based on a bunch of running jokes repeated every episode, on a clock, but the show manages to always keep them fun.
I love the segment where the dumb narrators reads out the comic. Honestly feels like something a kid would write. Or like bad fanfiction.

>His
>Also his

because the onions/boys critics were busier in licking the balls of the wonder woman in that time

If you don't think Netflix isn't a propaganda factory you're worse than I thought

if you don't not think that netflix isn't a propaganda factor then you aren't worse than I thoughtn't

The show sucks and it's more repetitive than P&F with none of the charm the movie and the books had. Also, the animation was so bad and it didn't even try to be funny like Amazing World of Gumball. All jokes were self-aware meta Sonic Boom humor.

It has the word "underpants" in the title

If you think it's anything but moderate then you're as right-wing radical as it gets.

I don't think I missed that

>had a very odd international release from what I remember.
no one really knows the character outside America

No one talks about this movie enough

How it managed to do so much on a relatively smaller budget, how it remains faithful to its source material without being an exact 1 to 1 copy of everything, how it's just a fun movie period

definitely one of my favorite movies from 2017

Jesus Christ, it was okay at best. Calm down... unless you’re a woman, in which case, you’re bound to love anything silly.