This could be some evans-cap, rdj-tony level casting. harbour is a perfect ben grimm

this could be some evans-cap, rdj-tony level casting. harbour is a perfect ben grimm.

Attached: 5E70C077-B478-4BA0-9E6B-9361B35375C1.jpg (869x648, 132K)

gay

That's actually pretty good. God knows being Hellboy didn't work out for the poor guy.

He literally just stated that he isn't playing him. Also what a coincidence that you made this post while I was watching Stranger Things.

Hahaha how do you at this point in time, ACTUALLY, (and this is the best part) LEGITIMATELY believe lmao, that they would EVER make a good fantastic four film?

>Casting a bear
Has Feige lost it?

i heard. i actually didn't even know about those rumors until the interview, but he would fit the role mad well.

John krasinski-reed richards
Jlaw-sue storm
Lucas till-Johnny Storm

Not sure about ben Grimm. It needs to be someone who can be a tough new Yorker but also be compassionate maybe tom hardy with a nyc accent as the vo for a cgi ben grimm.

Not happening.

Tom Hardy's already VENOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. There's rumours about the Rock, though.

They really shouldn't go overboard with the CG for Ben though. He isn't supposed to be gigantic. He isn't even supposed to get any taller after he becomes the Thing. Just 6 feet in the comics though some artists don't know that. That is shorter than Reed.

JLaw is too young looking

Make DOOM and the F4 side characters for black panther.

>Jlaw-sue storm
Absolutely not! Emily Blunt or bust.

I see Yea Forums still doesn’t read comics and is just Normalfag Central.
>dude, they b like, married in real life and sheeiiiiiiii ain’t fUN?!

Attached: CA4C9555-E5E9-41C9-8238-058240E25A52.jpg (640x345, 8K)

because FF4 is not in Fox's hands, and they'd fit perfectly in with the MCU?

It's not similar to Spiderman because unlike worrying about differentiating from past movie characters, they'd have to be more comic accurate to stand out.

I'm a Fantastic Four fan (Byrne/Hickman/Waid), and I think Emily Blunt, who already auditioned for an MCU role back in the day (or wanted to at least), would be perfect as Sue. Not sure what backwards interpretation of the character you have in mind but a modern Future Foundation take would suit her well.

Reed Richards: John Krasinski, Jon Hamm, Ioan Gruffudd, Jim Sturgess

Susan Storm: Emily Blunt, Yvonne Strahovski, Alice Eve, Amanda Seyfried

Johnny Storm: Luke Benward, Austin North, Peyton Meyer, Colin Ford

Ben Grimm: Max Martini, Michael Chiklis, Michael Shannon, David Harbour

Tom Hardy is a bad actor

Saying that JLaw should be Sue Storm isn't helping your argument

>There's rumours about the Rock

No, there aren't.

Sue is supposed to be considerably younger than Reed.

Attached: Wife husbandry.jpg (619x301, 52K)

Krasinski isn’t going to do it if his wife isn’t Sue