Why are they making her a movie after her character died?

Why are they making her a movie after her character died?

Attached: 33DE1A6C-E52C-4979-A2A8-DC6110307388.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

New Widow gets introduced

Milking a dead cow. No pun intended.

She probably had a clause in her contract for a stand alone movie

What if it's Spider-Woman instead?

Spider-Woman will either be in Spider-Man or Captain Marvel.
I doubt she'd be in a Black Widow movie.

Why did you post a DeviantART logo instead of the actual official logo?

Attached: 743v6d5qd1631.jpg (779x200, 29K)

So they only have to make 1.
This phase will have several 1s and 2s but no 3s.
The Disney+ deal will change everything.

They'll probably end up making most of the MCU be on Disney+ and only make Big event 250 mil + films once or twice a year.
Very similar to the WWE and their ppv events

Who cares? You've never watched a movie about a dead person before? I'm not seeing this anyway but that's a dumb complaint.

The success of the Wonder Woman film embarrassed Disney, who up to that point were enjoying the benefits of being unopposed in the diversity olympics. Once WW came out and made gangbusters a spotlight was put on how little prominence female characters had in the MCU compared to their male peers. Similar to how WB panicked at the success of Avengers and shit out BvS+JL, Disney panicked at WWs success and shit out Captain Marvel and now Black Widow, so they can say "see? Look at us! We're doing our part for diversity!"

If you guys remember, CM was supposed to be introduced in phase 2, first as a solo film and then as a cameo in AoU, but it didn't happen because Disney just wasn't that concerned with having female leads. WW put a fire under their ass though.

Attached: 1562715255455.jpg (1024x610, 140K)

This

A Black Widow Film should have happened after the first Avengers at the very least after AoU

>why is a company that makes billion dollar ideas still churning out ideas
Leave the thinking to the smart people

they should hire a few

The real question is why did they kill her off if they knew they were making a Widow movie?

Honestly, Disney would be in a much better position position if they greenlit a Widow movie after Winter Soldier, when they finally had the character figured out, and then there'd have been a bit less pressure on Captain Marvel to be the One True Feminist superhero.

Or, if we want to be cynical about Woke Points, why is there no Dora Milaje movie coming anytime soon? Okoye, Nakia, and Shuri are popular characters from a popular movie with a logical reason to be working together besides "they're all girls". I get that they want Captain Marvel to exist so that they can get to Kamala, but they could have just have Kamala idolize Widow or Scarlet Witch since Carol was never "Ms. Marvel" in the MCU anyway

Post credits scene reveals SHE'S BACK! BUT HOW? SEE YOU IN AVENGERS FIVE!

CHECKED

she's purdy

If I had to guess, it's because ScarJo had another film on her contract so this film means they get to use up her contract and bring in someone new they can lowball on salary for a new franchise.

>compares black widow with Lincoln

Lmao, MCU fans

Guys

What if the new widow is called White Widow....

But she’s played by a black!

>That pic
The more you deny it, the more it shows.

please kys

It will flop

Are you responding to the image or the post?
The post is a pretty accurate summation of how the studios react to each other.

my guess it’ll be like captain marvel and take place in the pasr

this, it'll tie in with Thunderbolts/Dark Avengers

Do they own Spider-woman?

I wonder why

Attached: 3edf8ce509fba9a39446e164c403b12b.jpg (1080x1168, 169K)

a spy movie won't flop

you guys keep getting things wrong

please don't post brie in spandex

since this will be a prequel, and even if she isn't as young as back then, hopefully they emphasize her sexiness like before.

Attached: caught-widow.png (368x536, 198K)

shit i dont think so

Women name? Link?

Why are they still making comic after Stan Lee died?