So what's the verdict?

So what's the verdict?

Attached: DmqtpQFUYAAZ3-h.jpg (788x1200, 265K)

Absolutely worth the $120 I dropped on it

Epic

>$120
isn't it only 112 pages?

There were several tiers, and cycles of bonuses, perks, variants, packages...

Is that King Kong vs the Justice League?

What's this comic even about

Gorilla feelings

>hates the jews so much, he's willing to get jewed out of his money

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

It was trash.

Any Mark Waid book, even the worst ones, are better than this shit.

Never read the comic
Could people give some actual criticism or praise that isn't politically motivated

Isn't the very creation of this book politically motivated?

Ethan can still draw i'll give him that. Shame he's such an insufferable person.

Very

Shittywebcomics told me it sucks.

rent-free

give me rent

Attached: ditkovich.png (330x267, 111K)

It was like one of those fever dream crossover fanfictions like Shags&Scob, but with a professional artist. One of the characters is literally just Matt Murdock, and an another is just Wilson Fisk.
Also the King rip-off can time travel for some reason and his blood is made of gold coins and jewels.

Better than $120.

Attached: Emo_Peter_Parker.jpg (600x456, 36K)

I dug it. Moves fast and has cool art. Needs more Xaxi.

team of super powered mercenaries get hired to fight a giant interdimensional gorilla monster in africa somewhere, but there is a twist concerning the monster. pretty straight forward adventure story. the book also has two additional stories that i haven't read yet that lead into the new jawbreakers book he just launched called "god king"
overall i found the main story to be pretty average, the dialogue was kind of silly in places, but not a bad book at all. it does it's job, a quick fun read while sitting on the toilet.
god king sounds like a more interesting story this time around, with what looks like better art

all the drama surrounding the book was political in it's way, but the book itself is not political at all.

It reminded me of Chuck Dixon.

Painfully boring

He posted first chapter of cyberfrog, the art is beyond catwoman: trail of the gun in it's level of detail. even if the book ends up being trash, it's going to be beautiful looking trash

oh for sure, you can definitely see Dixon was a big influence. especially in story pacing.

And that's good. I'm enjoying his Nightwing so much.

I loved all the Dixon era Bat books. He was on top of his game in the mid-late 90's early 2000's

I get the feeling Jawbreakers 2 is going to be a huge improvement over this one. It's also going to have Xaxi solo story in it.

How much is Waid fuming over this?

Big fan of Zach but Jawbreakers is just not interesting to me, it's very quaint and I wish he'd focus on like any of his other ideas instead

Depends if he's still getting sued or not

Utterly boring with a terrible plot, and a bunch of stereotypical characters that are essentially rehashes of other comic book characters. Literally there is nothing worth any value in this

Care to explain?

he is. they dismissed one of the charges, but they're going forward with the tortious interference claim. waid's request to have the trial moved out of texas was rejected too. not looking good for waid.

Serves him right.

good. Richard Meyer is a piece of shit but i want Mark Waid to lose. Waid interefered plain and simple

the funny thing is, if Waid had just left it alone, the book would've come out through Alterna and been forgotten about fairly quickly. Meyer wouldn't have went to make almost 500K off of it, not even close to that.
I swear 2/3's of those sales were "fuck you mark waid" purchases

How much trouble is he in?

based and Yea Forumspilled

Will the comic industry do the right thing and disown Waid?

He he no.

Well that's a shame

I didnt feel like I'd been lectured to after readin it. It moved fast and the art was good. Way worth the $25 I spent for 112 pages