Scooby Doo and The New Alien Invaders

As many of you know, WB is bringing the dvd films to a new area, they make sequels to pevious cartoons and films. First we had The Curse of the 13th Ghost and now Return to Zombie Island. Two New dvd films are in the works for the next year, one is scooby doo and King Arthur and the other is called The New Alien Invaders. WB is plan ING more dvd films to be sequels to be loved classics, a sequel to Ghoul School is in the works and Brothers Boo too. There are talks for a reluctant werewolf one too. If Return to Zombie Island is a succes then expect more films like these, original scooby doo films will still release but there will be a sequel of one of these too. The New Alien Invaders will feature the return of Crystal and her dog, it will revolve around Area 51 and Roswell.Both of the first two mentioned(New Invaders and King Arthur) will release AT some Point in 2020 but not closer to the release of SCOOB.

Attached: 91lW-YaudlL._RI_.jpg (1920x2560, 843K)

Kino

I don't think Return to Zombie Island is going to be a sequel. A synopsis showed up on Amazon France.

>Seeking to leave their investigative career behind them, the Scooby-Doo team leaves for an all-expense paid trip on a mysterious - but strangely familiar - tropical island. Their journey will however take a new turn as soon as they meet the zombies that populate the island.

>RETURN
>strangely familiar
>not a sequel

It'll be a sequel in the same way that the 13 Ghost movie was a sequel. They'll just pick and chose what they want from the previous story. They'll ignore the stuff like the gang had gone their separate ways and had taken careers on their own.

Still a sequel but man,do I fer the Alien Invaders sequel will do something bad to Crystal...aliens are not real or something and she really was a government agent and they deleted their memory and put fake ones like she is an alien and shit.

Is Scooby Doo and Guess who good? Mistery Inc. good?

Will Shaphne ever happen? In the original,Scooby Doo Where are you Fred and Daphne wasn't even a thing.

Wonder if we'll get a SCOOB trailer at SDCC

Crystal is cute,crush

Scrappy will never appear in scoobymedia ever again

The first episode was so bad, I dropped it after the first few minutes

Good

Really? How?

No

>WB is plan ING more dvd films to be sequels to be loved classics, a sequel to Ghoul School is in the works and Brothers Boo too.
>Sequel to Ghoul School.

Gonna need a source on that.

>ghoul school sequel is happening
>Yea Forums explodes

The animation is incredibly cheap looking even by Scooby standards, and the jokes all fall flat. It strikes me as kinda lazy compared to Be Cool, which busted its ass cramming as many jokes as possible into 22 minutes.

Nice fanfic, ESL.

Ok,be cool was good

Halloween is gonna be fun this(?) year.

Shaggy is the best human character in scooby doo. Prove me wrong
He is the SOUL of the franchise

>tropical island

Is it a sequel to this?

Attached: 220px-Scooby-Doo_poster.jpg (220x325, 25K)

the man with the plan Fred Jones > the hungry coward Norville Rogers

I think this movie solidified my taste in women

Attached: shaggy_x_crystal_by_chocolatecherry.jpg (489x350, 26K)

>the hungry coward
That coward is a Chad,he gets all the pussy

He's a loser who has had three girls who never lasted more than a movie while Fred has been steady with the rich Daphne who could get any dick she wants for 50 years.

>Fred with Daphne
Daphne always banged Shaggy at Fred's back faggot :^)

Does scooby doo have any good comics?

My waifu

>No sequel to Witches Ghost for more Hex Girls

Why should I even care?

IT sucked

Shit film boss

Fuck off, James Gunn. Your revisionist history is just pure cancer.

That's what I was wondering after seeing tropical, since it's obviously not the island from the original. Guess this might be a way of revisiting that awful film's local, but using elements of the animated movie that basically kicked off a Scooby renaissance.

Bullshit

James Gunn literally wrote Scrappy to be a piece of shit because the faggot has this autistic memory of him somehow being the worst character ever imagined despite the fact that it was Scrappy that saved the franchise from dying like all of its clones.

I would love to see another Boo Brothers movie but I don't want to hear Matthew Lillard's garbage Shaggy voice. He sounds awful in the recent Scooby-Doo Guess Who series.