Event Leviathan 02 Storytime

Let's read it, Yea Forums

Attached: Event Leviathan 002-000.jpg (1987x3056, 1.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FPzkfP_JCdI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: Event Leviathan 002-002.jpg (1988x3056, 1.12M)

Attached: Event Leviathan 002-003.jpg (3975x3056, 2.38M)

Attached: Event Leviathan 002-004.jpg (3975x3056, 1.91M)

Attached: Event Leviathan 002-005.jpg (1988x3056, 1.18M)

Attached: Event Leviathan 002-006.jpg (1988x3056, 1.13M)

Attached: Event Leviathan 002-007.jpg (1988x3056, 1.08M)

Attached: Event Leviathan 002-008.jpg (1988x3056, 849K)

Attached: Event Leviathan 002-009.jpg (1988x3056, 1.08M)

I like Jason wearing a Red Hood

Attached: Event Leviathan 002-010.jpg (1988x3056, 1.12M)

>the great pillars of the world intelligence are gone
CIA, MI6 and the rest of intelligence agency don’t exist in DCU?

comics are bad

Attached: Event Leviathan 002-011.jpg (1988x3056, 1.13M)

Attached: Event Leviathan 002-012.jpg (1988x3056, 1.13M)

Attached: Event Leviathan 002-013.jpg (3975x3056, 2.24M)

Attached: Event Leviathan 002-014.jpg (1988x3056, 1.16M)

Attached: Event Leviathan 002-015.jpg (1988x3056, 1.32M)

Attached: Event Leviathan 002-016.jpg (1988x3056, 1.15M)

Attached: Event Leviathan 002-017.jpg (1988x3056, 1.13M)

Attached: Event Leviathan 002-018.jpg (1988x3056, 1.31M)

Attached: Event Leviathan 002-019.jpg (1988x3056, 1.15M)

Attached: Event Leviathan 002-020.jpg (3975x3056, 2.48M)

That's all. Hope you enjoyed this book.

Attached: Event Leviathan 002-021.jpg (3975x3056, 3.03M)

This is retarded

>There might not be any bodies because there just aren't bodies
this shit is so awkward to read

Attached: nudethayne.jpg (640x403, 18K)

who is maleev tracing plastic from? I refuse to believe that was a spontaneously original facial expression.

So now that Jason obviously isn't Leviathan, who is it?

whats with Bendis and working with tracers like Maleev, Gaydos, Deodota, Austen and Mack when he can get anyone in the business instead of people who are good at photoshop filters

>Plas
I think you mean Ralph, Elongated Man

Did the writers forget about Elongated Man, or is the rebooted Plastic Man a detective?

>Greatest detectives in the world
>No Detective Chimp

I swear to christ if he doesn't show up in a "Detective" event...

This is what confuses me because they literally just made a detective team with both Chimp and Ralph

Its really fucking insulting that ralph isn't here yet plas is, like yeah i love plas but with a detective team, this seems like the type of event that will benefit characters like detective Chimp, Elongated Man, etc. to recieve some more recognition.

I sometimes feel as if I'm the only one tired of fucking event comics.

why aren´t comics allowed to be comics anymore?
why do they all need to have the same feminist propaganda characters?

Dick or Roy

What's Ra's been up to recently?

You mean Rick, right? Dick Grayson IS NEVER COMING BACK!!!!!!!

Why did Lois fucking Lane come up with the idea of a super detective team?

Because all of the other detectives have their heads so far up their own asses they would never think of asking for help

Bendis doesn't care.

Why not? She, Waller and Superman are the ones who discovered this Leviathan thing in the first place. Waller is in the wind and Superman is off planet fighting Rogol Zar.

Apart from nearly every member of the team has and is on multiple teams themselves, a couple making their own teams, and Plas specifically being so far up Batman's arse he's basically an estranged sidekick?

I don't buy it.

>Waller is in the wind and Superman is off planet fighting Rogol Zar.
No in the event timeline Superman got attacked and is in recovery

He's too busy drinking hinself into iblivion over the whole death of magic thing.

What else do you expect her to do in this team? She's a human and a civil. All she can do to justify her presence is being good at organisazing/brainstorming or reporting.

Because it’s Bendis

This is good and I think the first time since UTRH that Red Hood is being treated seriously instead of acting like a dumb jock outside of his book.

I'm oddly surprised how well Plas works in Bendisspeak

This is good. Red Hood is finally being treated seriously instead of acting like a dumb jock outside of his book

If all these people can't catch Jason, that's a bit much. Plastic Man can take on everyone there at once

Wasn't there some recent issue that literally had all the great detectives in a secret team recruit Batman? With Slam Bradley?

Hawk.
It's Armageddon 2001 all over again.

Not be on the team would be a good start.

>pointless salt
You could say that about a lot of characters or events. She introduces the event and is connected to Superman, and thus the Leviathan thing.

If you have to have excuses to keep someone around, just don't keep them around.

Still Red Hood. They're trying to throw you off

I've lost count of how many "Leviathan gives a speech to a hero about how much the world sucks" scenes Bendis has made so far, but I still have no idea what the fuck he wants ot why he expects heroes to go along with him.

Once again, an issue where NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENED. Seriously, this story didn't tell us anything that we didn't already know, it was sort of justified with the first issue to catch readers up to speed, but there is no excuse here. You could have cut everything else from this issue and just started out with Batman and his crew going after Jason (who is an obvious red herring).

Whaho, Batman is apologizing to Jason.

Is this the first time he ever done that since he came back as red hood?

>Tushy burp
Fuckin' why?

Nah, I liked how Batman didn't attack immediately and simply talked to him. It made it feel like Batman really didn't want to do this.

Did you really need to quote all those images? Some of us like to check replies as we go dude.

You still cut have cut down a lot of these useless pages, like Leviathan's long-ass speech or all that crap with the Question and Sam Lane.

Roy
>willing to kill
>related to 2 of the stars
>died due to people not overlooking heroes properly
>red
>advanced tech
My question is how did he come back to life. Talia maybe? Couldn't get her hands on a Bat Boy so went for the next best thing
Ra's just got am offer from Lex

Why exactly do they suspect Jason? Since when does Jason have the tech to do this? Since when is Jason into "scope"? Since when is Jason into "general anarchy"?
Is it solely because Leviathan has a red helmet?

Fucking Stupid Bendis, where are Elongated Man!?

Fuck, not say to the Leviathan Guy really is Raplh Dibny

not just Bendis.
every dc comic is like that thanks to the editors and suits giving sjw guidelines about what a comic can and can´t have

We are talking about the guy who took control Gotham underworld and reduced crime rate in matter of days in his first appearance. He is smart and competent, but a lot of writers forgot that and prefer to write him as idiot.

Why does he looks like Rorschach here?

Is that a reference to Batman the Brave and the Bold or did Platicman was part of the Freedom Fighters at some point.
youtube.com/watch?v=FPzkfP_JCdI

He used a time traveling arrow to fake his own death and kill Lagoonboy.

Based on this, Batman Universe and his appearance in Action Comics, I really like Bendis' Batman. He shows a nice mix pf Detective skills and skills with talking to people while on the job. Makes me wish he would just take over for King already.

Why is Lois here?

>I really like Bendis' Batman
Me too and I'm honestly surprised by this. I even dare to say that I wouldn't mind to see a Batman run by Bendis.

I love the art & character choice. It reads like shit though.

It's defintely in his wheelhouse.

>the great superspy
Is Sam Lane established as liaising or serving regularly within a branch or operation that specifies in the covert?
I always thought He was the 5 Star General who only ever acted with guile to plot against Superman, but beyond that was just your regular type of visible General you'd find on the Joint Chiefs.

Boring

Roy.

>Simultaneously taken out major pillars of the intelligence community. The DEO, Spyral, ARGUS are gone.
>ARGUS?
>One of the good guys.
The only reason for this exchange is an insistence that Jason doesn't know about ARGUS, which is dumb as shit.

Attached: 1489594276316.jpg (311x810, 137K)

Not reading RHatO? Bruce has actually had a lot of great moments and terrible moments with Jason since the beginning of RHatO Rebirth.

Attached: Red Hood and the Outlaws (2016-) 006-019.jpg (1988x3056, 913K)

My question is did Bruce ever apologize to Jason before?

Your post is pretty irrelevant to my question (and I did read RHATO).

>Makes me wish he would just take over for King already.
Isn't the rumor that Bendis taking over it why King got taken off 15 issues early?
>I really like Bendis' Batman.
>It's defintely in his wheelhouse.
>I'm honestly surprised by this.
Why? I'm not saying Batman is Black Daredevil, but the tone of the two characters is pretty similar, and Bendis proved he could write the hell out of Matt. I always thought Bendis made more sense on Batman than Superman, and feel vindicated for thinking so.
I also think Bendis could revitalize Dick Grayson, because that is a character that allows him to play with his goofier sensibilities, and more noir themed talents. If we were in the middle of a solid run, I might be more reticent to turn over Dick to him, but anything is better and Ric and his filler bullshit.

This continues to be good to be quite honest. The most interesting DCU status quo book, I mean, I prefer this vision of DC over HiC/Batman, JLA/Man who lmaos stuff, or Doomsday Clock.

To be honest, I Jason suit him better than Dick.

Doomsday Clock is definitely in different league than examples you mentioned and much better than them.

Agreed, the Bendis Bat U will probably be unironically good and an extremely welcome change post King. Also Dick Grayson should be the main character of DC Comics.

where's Talia?

MAybe it's not the hero the one he wants to convince.

I mean, I skipped a lot of New 52 RHatO because on the whole it was crap, but what, Under the Rood Hood happened alongside Infinite Crisis, so 2006. Jason was persona non grata from then through Bruce's return from the Omega Sanction, where he probably had one of those one shot issues where he was sneaking around observing his his possible assets while constructing Batman Inc. Then Bruce brings him back in during Batman Inc, which takes us through Flashpoint into New 52 during which Jason was gallivanting around with Roy and Kory getting into his metaphysical stuff with Talia. He was pulled into Death of the Family, the heist of Damian's corpse from Apokolips, and even the Batfamily deciding whether or not Kate Kane could be allowed to remain part of the family after she killed Clayface, and Bruce played heavily in RHatO during the end of the Rebirth run and into this new one, being the one to tell him Roy was killed at Sanctuary.

Honestly, other than what I said, I read all of that. I don't profess to be an autist who remembers every exchange, but feel confident about my familiarity of most content that featured Jason of the last decade+. I'm not asking facetiously, but if you are sincerely asking if that is the first time Batman has apologized through all of that, and really believe that is a possibility I think that says more DC comics than Bruce Wayne. I can't produce a page to prove this, but I'm pretty sure he has. Hell, I would have thought he would have in Under the Red Hood. It would have been along the lines of "I'm sorry I wasn't there for you, but that doesn't excuse you doing what you're doing" which might not feel like an apology, but is still an apology.

He wasn't even a five star general in early post-crisis.
He was just an enlisted grunt who didn't rank that highly (and was in a squad with Slade Wilson)

I disagree (obviously), I think the art is rather nice and that along with the faux gravitas of these characters and their interactions is carrying the book's acclaim. While Johns' writing cycles between a poor Moore impression that doesn't actually *get* Moore, and nonsensical plotting where characters and subplots are disregarded and the focus jarringly changes constantly. It wants to be a prestige graphic novel, it wants to be a BIG event, it wants to clean up continuity, introduce a crossover and new characters, it's way too much.

Kate Kane.

Yep. Pretty convinced of this and hoping it comes to pass as it'd be a narrative choice with a lot of possibility. Hope she turned Jason and Babs for a while.

>I think that says more DC comics than Bruce Wayne
I know and the fact it takes to have Bendis on DC for this to happen is pretty crazy.

Jason has been back 13 years ago and not once (not even Lobdell who has been writing red hood for 7 years) bothered to have Bruce apologize.

think that was in detective 1000 or some other anniversary book with a ton of basically non canon stories

He doesn't need to do Moore impression just because he is using his characters and I don't think he is trying to. Every writer should have his own style.

>Reporter Lois Lane?
>Lois? Lois Lane? The Reporter?

cringe

Its made up. He thinks he's Nick Fury and not just a military dad

I mean, he's pretty explicitly using Moore's exact phrasing, framing, narrative cadence, all throughout. It's clearly an attempt to keep it in the Watchmen voice, just, again without Moore's understanding and artistry, but I agree that he should have, and use, his own style. But I'm not gonna go back and forth, if you like the book that's unironically good for you. Wish I did too.

Wait,Vic is back?

I didn't realize that this was being written by Bendis until i opened this page.

that might be, but in the hands of Bendis I'd imagine he'd write them similarly, more like two sides of the same coin with Dick more the optimistic goofball, and Jason more the cynic with a dry sense of humor.
>Also Dick Grayson should be the main character of DC Comics.
In a way, yeah. I still maintain he deserves an honorary place among the Trinity, to be immediately elevated at time of Bruce's death. If you consider the reasons Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman are the shotcallers of the universe, retroactively added reasons aside, it has to do with their immediate popularity within the timeframe of DC's emergence. Public characters aside, Dick was the first sidekick, he was the kid everyone used as a self insert to imagine themselves going on adventures with Batman. He's grown into his own man, knows and cares about everyone, who in turn is also known and cared for by everyone. If there was such a thing as the chairman of the DC cape community, it should be Nightwing, because if Clark is Truth, Bruce is Justice, and Diana is Love or Compassion, Dick is Heart.

I don't know if he should be the main character, but he should be allowed out of Bruce's shadow, and able to be appreciative of what Bruce has given him without needing to be at his beck and call. The shitty part of the Ric saga, is that as I wrote that I think there is an argument that Ric Grayson might be their attempt to do just that, which is unfortunate because technically that story is a way of accomplishing that, but not the only one, which makes me wish they'd drop it already, and move on already, and let a better author take a crack at it.

Which is EXACTLY what I thought as well.
Just thought I'd ask first in case I was mistaken, and Bendis had uncharacteristically done some homework and dug up content I wasn't familiar with.

It's three different persons. One of them is Roy.

oh goddamnit, I cant believe I would also actually want Bendis on Nightwing instead of Ric shit

plas instead of ralph
> greatest detectives in the world
classic bendis not giving a shit

>I still maintain he deserves an honorary place among the Trinity
I disagree. Dick is a side character who is connected to Batman and doesn't present anything or carry his own mythology to deserve this.

REPORTER LOIS LANE?
GREAT SUPER SPY SAM LANE? (even though he's always been a general and not nick fury)

jesus christ bendis is awful

> expecting bendis to reference something that deep

>the two women are legendary, the men aren't
yawn

PLASTIC MAN IS NO DETECTIVE HOLY BALLS
HE'S NOT EVEN CLOSE TO S DETECTIVE

So, what we know about Levithan.
1. Levithan is a she.
2. Levithan has worked with heroes.
3. Levithan is clearly grieving over recent events, either Roy Harper's death or the HiC event.

>Dick is a side character
Yeah. He is a sidekick. He is THE sidekick. The same way street level characters are compared against Batman, and paragons are compared against Superman, sidekicks are compared against Robin, and Dick is responsible for that. Besides him and Wally (who was elevated to the Justice League for much longer than Dick ever was) which other Legacy characters are at their level?
>doesn't present anything or carry his own mythology to deserve this.
Sure seems like something that could change if Dick were to
>be allowed out of Bruce's shadow, and able to be appreciative of what Bruce has given him without needing to be at his beck and call.

But let's get back to Wally. Do you think he would have been able to grow into his own man, get married have a family, establish his own brand as the Flash, or become unique to any degree had Barry not died in CoIE?

So when you say
>Dick is a side character who is connected to Batman
I don't disagree. In fact I agree more than you realize because I have been saying for years, that DC needs to take Bruce off the table, not for a year or two, but for decades like they did with Barry. There are too many characters in the Batfamily that have outgrown the interest that Bruce Wayne offers, and DC is smothering storytelling potential with a Bat-shaped cape. Think back to Battle for the Cowl, and don't write it as a utilitarian tool to get Dick to take on the Mantle of the Bat. Remove the trump card from every vigilantism-related debate in Gotham. What does every character do do they work alongside one another? Against one another? How do the rules change? Does the game change? Does the entire table get flipped over? Does the JL need to intervene? As long as Bruce remains alive though, we're never going to see because at this point all he does is serve as a status quo shaped safety blanket, which does nothing but a disservice to the Bat family, and if you disagree, my response is simple.

Wally West.

>1. Levithan is a she.
wait, how do we know this again?

She has stated so. She called herself a Queenpin, for example. I've been assuming that Levithan is actually Dinah for awhile; since GA and BC's fallout in his last issue.

>Wally West.
the one who killed a bunch of heroes and attempted suicide?

Anyone wanna storytelling Batman Universe? I just wanna see Derringtons sweet, sweet art

You think he would have done that if Barry was still in the Speed Force and Wally was still the proper Flash? Do you think Flashpoint would have ever happened?

what are you talking about?

>She called herself a Queenpin
No, that was the boss of the Metropolis Invisible Mafia,whom Leviathan was talking to.

I fucking hate maleev and all his copycats.

I'm with you, not fond of this art direction. It's obvious they're drawing pseudo-noir with a modern urban spin, as opposed to SUPERHEROES.

You represent the death of a genre

yeah, Johns is a much worse writer than Snyder and Bendis

If the only way for Dick to be relevant is by killing another character, then he is absolutely a weak character who doesn't deserve to be promoted.

>if you disagree, my response is simple.

>Wally West.

Only in your delusional mind. Other than Morrison he is better than all these other hacks combined.

He lacks dryness in his voice.
And sass.
Bruce often sounds both.

He apologised to in in RHATO during N52. But then Tomasi fucked up their relationship again.

It's like the ultimate swing.

Matt is a lot more like Dick than Jason, at least, when Dick is not written like a parody of himself.

>He apologised to in in RHATO during N52
When?

Jesus Jasonfag you aren't even trying .You're a retard. You understand that, right Bendisfag?

Jason's sense of humor isn't dry. It's dark, morbid even, but not dry. Dick's isn't either.. Tim and Bruce are the ones who are dry. Bruce especially.

No, but it still happened, would you look at that

I laughed when I heard Bendis was going to DC, and they touted him as if it was a good thing! I knew he was about to wreck DC the way he trashed Marvel...

I have problems with Johns work but in no way is he worse than 2010s Bendis.

i never understood Jasonfags love for Bendis. I couldn't stand his writing since day one.

So glad to see that I wasn't the only one who reached these conclusions after reading this trash. I'm done with Bendis.

I think, I may be wrong, but I think he apologised in a roundabout way when Jason was attacked by the acid in the mask, after The Death of the Family.

Thorn was literally talking to Leviathan. Leviathan says that they are a woman. So, Leviathan is a woman who has worked with multiple Justice League squads and knows a lot of secrets. She also has to have a link to spy agencies; the only person who fits the bill and can grieve over Roy is Dinah.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-10 at 1.13.56 PM.png (1288x806, 1.9M)

And then there's Damifag, posting compulsively.

Would you indeed. It's almost like like there is a correlation between the return of a Legacy character's mentor, and those characters either returning to a subservient role, or being taken to a storytelling buzzsaw.
Has any character been able to avoid that other than Alan Scott/Hal Jordan or Jay Garrick/Barry Alan?
I would have said Barry Alan/Wally West but obviously the potential for that to not be the case that Rebirth established got blown the fuck up with HiC. Hell, some characters are just condemned to storytelling Hell for their existence. How is Roy Harper doing these days? How was he doing immediately before New 52? What about Tempest? Donna Troy? Cassandra Cain?
Hell some characters get pinched from both sides. Tim Drake could have stayed Robin for a long time if Morrison didn't pinch him out of the role with Damian. Now he just sits there not really doing anything iconic. Honestly, he was the cameo in HiC that made the most meta sense. He actually might be the one who stands to gain the most from Bruce dying.

>And then there's Damifag, posting compulsively.
Jasonfag is now Bendisfag. Why does Bendis do this to us!? - "Yea Forums

m so glad I didn't waste my money on this garbage.

jasonfag, stop whining.

>Jasonfag
I'm only two of those dude. I'd post a screenshot but you'd accuse me of editing it. How exactly is thinking Bendis might be good on Batman make me a Jasonfag? If anything I'm a Supermanfag, and before you ask, I'll happily admit that I'd prefer Bendis on anything instead of Superman, but I legitimately do think he could be good for Gotham.

I swear the longer Bendis writes this shit, the more evidence I have to confirm my theory that Bendis came to DC just to kill it from the inside and plans on going back to Marvel after his job is done.

>do bendisfags even exist?

user, learn how to context. Thorn asks if Leviathan is the Kingpin of the Invisible Mafia, Leviathan first says "please" to indicate that they are not, then follows up by saying "it's a Queenpin, by the way" informing Thorn that the boss of the Invisible Mafia is actually a woman.
This doesn't prove that Leviathan is a woman, we still don't know for sure.

I can't believe bendis has just turned Dick into a villain.

ah, another one of Bendis' beloved retarded comic clichés, the 'suddenly the whole team appears to bust the bad guy'

Bendis likes breaking everything. It’s his fetish.I hope all you retards who wanted Bendis to leave the hospital alive are happy.

Can you expand? For the record, I was literal, not ironic.

I'm so sorry. I never noticed the "a" before. That is totally my mistake. I do, however, still believe that Leviathan is Dinah, though.

he's a fag with shit taste, what did you expect would happen?

>the more evidence I have to confirm my theory that Bendis came to DC just to kill it from the inside and plans on going back to Marvel after his job is done.
You're so close user.
You're just a little off.
He isn't trying to kill it, but he is definitely trying to alienate it's fan base and poison any remaining good will it has to so all DC pages in the Warner Bros accounting look as red as a war zone, so they do what they do best and make bonehead decisions, which would be selling it for whatever they can, which Mickey will happily pick up, so that they can use them to make animated content catered to 4-10 year olds, or at least until they get interested in Marvel content.
On the comic side though, it'd get DC out of the hands of those currently making creative decisions, and in the hands of those who Mickey feels love, respect, and would serve as EiC in a less destructive style than DC has done for the better part of the last couple decades.

Death of Ultimate Spider-Man > anything Johns has ever done

. You get the sense early on that Jason might be hiding something.

>Death of Ultimate Spider-Man
>anything Johns has ever done
Not that user, but as someone who loves Ultimate Spider-Man, and most of what Johns writes, I think that user was referring more to pre-Hickman Avengers, X-Men, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Iron Man that Bendis wrote before coming to DC as 2010s Bendis.
And yeah, it was all shit.

that's still a better track record than the Cereal dude

It really wasn't. At best Death of Ultimate Spider-Man was about even with Johns' comics.

Like I could definitely see 00's Bendis being vastly better than Johns. But most of his 2010's stuff was fucking weak. And don't get me fucking started on other stuff. Bendis' Age of Ultron was like an even worse, dragged out Flashpoint, with the only "good" part of AoU was that it didn't reset the Marvel Universe with some New 52 style thing. And as terrible as Johns' Justice League is I'd rather read it over Bendis' X-Men and GOTG.

Well that is your opinion, as is it mine that it really isn't. But to each their own.

Attached: 1272248621738.png (984x479, 693K)

elongated man is dead, no idea were chimp fits in with this story and his story in justice league dark.

Did Gail kill him in the handful of issues her DC You Secret Six series lasted?

I don't get you guys I think this comic is good right now, this chapter was a bit of a waste and could have more useful info but the plot seems alright for now.

>The All Star Squadron

Wait....WHAT?!?

Attached: WTF.jpg (572x363, 59K)

Ralph is already on that detective team Snyder made who probably won't go anywhere, but still exist as a way to shitfling with Bendis.

I'm intrigued but i could do with less Bendis speak. Repeating names like that is fucking retarded.

You two are currently in Phase 1 of Bendis reactionism

Phase 1
>Why is everyone complaining? This seems alright
>The dialogue is a little weird but whatever

Phase 2
>Hm these Bendis books seem to go nowhere fast but I like the art a lot
>This dialogue is really distracting though

Phase 3
>Alright come on. This completely contradicts what Bendis established last issue
>This fucking dialogue

Phase 4
>FUCK BENDIS

Goddamn this Red Hood costume is fucking awful.

He didn't even say sorry. He never apologised before.

Acknowledging that I wish they kept either his Under the Red Hood outfit, or the one he's used for most of New 52 and onward, it really didn't need to be as bad as it turned out.

Attached: RH Redesign Comparison.png (1400x1500, 1020K)

>bendis can't tell the difference between plastic man and ralph
this must be how marvelfags felt

would you really want Ralph and Sue written by Bendis?

Like, I get they chose Plastic Man because of his criminal past but hell, stop acting like he's a fucking detective.

You sure sound like some underage kid.

Accurate.

It's Powergirl?

I see. I guess I was wrong.

Elongated even has synergy on his side.

He's wondering if ASS/JSA just got put back in canon or if Bendis & his editor doesn't care.

The crowbar is amazingly dumb it’s bruce carrying Joe Chill’s gun everywhere.

Also they continue to fuck up the hair.

JSA is put back into canon, since Snyder's going to be using them in a past adventure. All Star Squadron probably might be, as a result.