Upcoming slate leak from sdcc: an Ultron solo movie will be announced

Upcoming slate leak from sdcc: an Ultron solo movie will be announced.

Attached: ultron rises.gif (636x266, 1.56M)

Rage of Quiptron: Conquest by Quips

But why? Other than money

Isn't he dead as fuck?

He hid a trace of himself on Yea Forums, the Avengers didn't check that part of the internet and he's been hiding here ever since

Upcoming leak; they're announcing a crossover flick with my cock and your mouth.

They can just say one of his drones escaped.

did you say money?
I love money
tell me more about money

he's probably 'hiding on the deep web' so ultron couldn't burn him out or something retarded like that

wow the most boring villain yet makes a comeback

nah i'm good senpai, you can keep it Marvel

What's it called?

makes sense, there always seems to be at least one poster that gets weirdly defensive about AoU

Dunno, the slate just said "Cuming Soon". I assumed it was a Nova flick since he's the only cocksucker I can think of that doesn't have a flick yet

Give me the schreeching face/helmet and we have a deal

it seems a bit early to be reusing enemies, particularly one that didn't get much love the first time.

i loved spaedertron but i loved him precisely because he was brilliantly voice acted by spaeder, beautifully written by whedon, and fantastically mocapped / puppetted / animated by whomever did those segments.

i know plenty of normies who avoided aou simply because of the last few terminator movies, which left a bad taste in their mouth, and the trailers for this film seemed to imply a similar misunderstanding of the concept of 'unstoppable killer robots'. it's ironic that we're hearing about this now just after hearing fresh news about rebooting the terminator franchise.

this seems like a mistake.

How do you kill a computer program

It was a stupid time to introduce a villain that was entirely created by the Avengers and was their fault, the second movie should have been the Masters of Evil

> Vision may have retained Ultron within his data. So he could come back if Vision needed his help...

> Chthon rumoured to possess Vision in WandaVision.

Potential Kino confrontation right there.

I'm pretty sure Banner said in Infinity War that Ultron is still a part of Vision too

Rage of Ultron?

come the fuck on guys, is this Yea Forums or what
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''leak'''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Attached: my ass.png (500x300, 42K)