What was the exact Simpsons episode where you finally decided

What was the exact Simpsons episode where you finally decided
>That's enough, I don't feel like I need to keep up with this show anymore

Attached: Ralph.jpg (251x221, 8K)

I don't remember the episode but sometime like 14 years ago I stopped making sure to catch new episodes as they aired but for a while would still leave the reruns on in the background, that stopped maybe 10 years ago and currently I only rewatch the old stuff

No exact episode. Had still been watching new episodes for a few years after I'd generally stopped enjoying it because of habit/inertia and the fact that I typically didn't have other stuff to do on a Sunday night anyway.

When it got to the point that I became too busy to actually watch new episodes on Sundays, I just stopped. I knew I wasn't missing anything and I didn't care enough to look them up online or anything.

That said, every couple years or so I do get curious enough to check out a few episodes from whatever the current season at the time is, but that's to see how bad it's gotten rather than because I'm expecting it to be good now.

That episode where Rachel Maddow was a guest star was it for me.

After season 11 episode 5. I knew anything after it would never surpass it

It just fell off, I watched the show every once in a while when it was on, but at some point I realized I would only ever watch old episodes and skip it if it was new.

Season 12, episode 1. Treehouse of horror with the dolphin story.
And i would further say it was Season 10, episode 5, the alec baldwin/kim basinger one, that made me first note that definitely the show was going to shit.

The only that had that weird extended zorro parody at the beginning wtf was up with that?

That episode where Bart meets a washed out cowboy star.

I don't think people remember an exact episode, at some point they just fell off the series.

The switch to HD, because I could finally recognize bad episodes on sight.

In the Latin American dub, most of their cast was replaced around Season 15. If you did not jump ship already, there was your cue.

I feel like the movie was a good stopping point

I got old.

>Not Behind the Laughter

The first episode guide book covered seasons 1-8. That is where I stopped.

When i realized Lisa should be choked instead. And the move to liberal crap.

Looking through an episode list, I recognise episodes up until season 17 (2006), anything after that is new to me.

About 10 years ago I stopped watching television all together
Made me a much happier man desu.

season 11 episode 5

That one with all the gay marriage and Homer gets an online minister certificate and Patty wants to marry some gay chick but it turned out it was actually a cross-dressing guy who pretends to be a lesbian so he can get with ugly lesbos.

I was like "This is fucking dumb. Why do I still watch this again?"

When I was four, I had to sneak in order to actually watch the simpsons. This was, what, during it's 11th or 12th season?
Then again, I'm kind of in that late bloomer stage where I'm watching through the very beginning. So seeing this thread is kinda helping me decide if I should just skip episodes or not.

So to answer your question, I don't know.

After the Movie I think, couldn't say the exact episode