Batman #74 Preview

>A probable cause of this one-week delay is the change in regular cover because of story changes
Contact the creative team of this comic if you want pic related textless or be hurled in the Lazarus Pit.

Attached: BM_74_300-001_HD_5d13fb1ad9b865.89895929.jpg (1988x3056, 846K)

Attached: batman-74-page-1.jpg (1200x1845, 431K)

Attached: batman-74-page-2.jpg (1200x1845, 406K)

Attached: batman-74-page-3.jpg (1200x1845, 412K)

Attached: batman-74-page-4.jpg (1200x1835, 230K)

Attached: batman-74-page-5.jpg (1200x1844, 261K)

The other cover is by legendary Eurocomic artist Juan Gimenez.

END

Attached: batman-74-variant-cover.jpg (1200x1821, 307K)

so women can´t show of any skin anymore since it´s sexist and "unrealistic" but batman running around shirtless in the desert is fine?
why are liberals so full of shit all the time?

Poor King will have to decompress his story in only 10 issues instead of 20.

Whine more.

user, are you whining about him whining?

King retold the tale, that he already retold before, wasting a whole issue on it, in 2 pages.

>Flashpoint Batman dressed as Batfleck
That is some assbackwards synergy.
Is King an idiot?

Cringe

This isnt going to end well is it?

>Thomas rocking the BvS knightmare getup

Nice

Can King end his run well in issues?

Well, at least Janin's art is getting really good. I don't know how it took him so long to realize how to use 3D models to his benefit. The faces are still a dead give-away, but overall the art looks a lot more organic.

I use to think Janin was one of King's biggest weaknesses, but tables have turned. I hope someone snatches him to do something worth his while after all this.

He already hat Bruce dress like that too, in that shitty story where Catwoman beats up Talia.
Guess King has a thing for shitty adaptations of Batman.

I remember when The Button was announced and people were excited for King writing it but then got disappointed when Williamson turned out to have been the one writing most of it with King just going over it with him. That was when Williamson wasn't that popular among anons here. Now we're at a place where it's being celebrated that King will be off the book prematurely and Williamson has written the best Batman issues when he took over briefly during HiC. Do we know who's taking over after King?

I know some of you are saying Bendis. Stop that.

Protip: if you're going to complain about bitches, don't act like one.

>Bendis takes over
>Ages up Damien

>trying to be really deep and failing miserably
Please end this nightmare

Thomas as Batman was one of the cooler aspects of Flashpoint. Too bad King is probably going to ruin the character/concept.

It’s good news that Williamson writing Batman/Superman series. I believe his writing is better than King.

>I believe his writing is better than King.
By fucking miles as far as I'm concerned.

It's not all that hard to be better than the guy who can only write depressed arseholes, user.

When the fuck did Flashpoint Batman come back?

After The Button he was seen again at the end of issue #50 when Catwoman left Batman at the altar. He's working alongside Bane because he wants to force his son out of being Batman. Even though he wanted Bruce to stop being Batman in The Button it's hard to believe that he'd go this far working with a terrorist and torturing his son to get it done.

Its a meta thing you brainlet, King is putting us as readers through a complete shit storyline.

>Do we know who's taking over after King?
Tom Tayler

"Liberal" meaning always change. Im old enough to remember it was about econimic freedom.

Now ... eh i dunno what it means.

I think Taylor will take over for a filler year, then Bendis will come onto the book with issue 100, hopefully in accordance with his Superman ending though he can stay on action if he wants